Discussion How does people believe in their lover ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tsuru55, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never had one (lover/girlfriend).

So i wondered. What stop the girlfriend from cheating with someone ?

And even worse. What if she slept without protection with someone that have STD ?

You can check for STD but don't they have some kind of incubation period ? (not sure if they can be detected then) and also she can cheat after the check.

In short i shudder when i imagine getting a girlfriend. Because i don't trust people beside my close family.
    Also for ex, dark poring nuffer said he cheated his girlfriend (revealed in NUF). Surely he used protection. The point is he cheated and his girlfriend doesn't know shit.

2. Alexander Valdimir

Alexander Valdimir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You Don't unless she can actually prove herself.
    If anyone here besides me have experience with being in the military then you'll know that your wife is almost guarantee to be cheating on you when you go for a year of deployment. And that's exactly why I stayed single during my military career, didn't have to deal with seeing someone else in my bed. Was horrible for some of my mates.

3. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean your girlfriend/wife cheated on you ? I got no clue how i should comfort you.

4. Siceraria

Siceraria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You use the ideal gas law equation to figure out how likely you will be cheated on.
    PV = nTR.
    P stands for the amount of pressure both of you are exerting on each other, your expectations and stress.
    V stands for the amount of space, how far away both of you from each other.
    nTR is how likely you will be cheated on.

5. Tilgarial

Tilgarial [Chaos Tiger] [Paradox] [ded][Houseplant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ideally, a girl/boyfriend will end up being something like your close family. In some matters even closer.
    In the end, its trust. You dont just have that because of your relation, you have that because of your past interactions.
    And you dont enter a relationship with just anyone; even in the beginning there should be a whole lot of emotions and trust, interactions and reliability.

And if that still isnt enough for you, I faintly remember reading something about an "open" relationship...
    Cant cheat if its not cheating?

6. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even....

GDLiZy and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  7. Alexander Valdimir

Alexander Valdimir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naw not me, Just that when i came home I knew a lot of guys who had their girl cheat on them. Hell I even know a few bastard who slept with a few girls who guy was away in afghanistan. Most of them actually didn't know about it throughout the whole thing. One of them told me he had a one night stand with a girl who's guy was away in afghanistan. Only reason he found out was because he saw a marine pic on top of a desk. Btw that guy apparently also slid a note into that picture before he left saying that his wife is a hoe.

It should be PV +X =nTR With X being how often you guys interact with each other

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2019
    AMissingLinguist and Lonelycity like this.
  8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for info. Now i feel better that it was not you that was cheated on.
    Not sarcasm : Thx a lot for this well thought and detailed answer. It helped maybe / i think ?

Tilgarial likes this.
  9. Silv0

Silv0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing really. If you're looking for a girlfriend/lover who won't cheat I'd say look at her family and how she was raised. That's usually a good indicator of her values and view on relationships.

lykizan, kenar and AMissingLinguist like this.
  10. Shebby

Shebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say Faith and Trust. I've never had a girlfriend either, but I imagine that she understands what kind of relationship you both desire. Trust can always be built up over time and yet can be as easily lost in one go. Faith is to go beyond trust. To believe deep down from the bottom of your heart that the person you love feels just the same as you in each and your relationship. It is to see the good in that person whiles everyone doubts. And if you both are true to each other in all that, then your relationship can progress to another level/phase. If not, then reflexed on what went wrong to cause this and what contributed to causing this to happen. Believe, Be Patient, Put in the Effort, Love and Pray that you shall find the one who will make all of the pain and suffering you,ve gone through worth it.

11. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want the cold pragmatic truth, love be is essentially hormones,as in u never any of these feelings pre puberty,as for what you do with your life is on your own, with how shit has been happening ww3 isn't far away,ps it's much easier to get a dog as they are very loyal compared to hoes

12. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is kind of bet however most people do not cheat.
    If you have doubts get ~1000$ and look for some detective or try a honeytrap yeah it works in bouth ways.
    I would go with detective statistic says most cheaters come up as coworker after that old partners.

Well there is alway a marriage/partnership contract way a bit formal but most people do not say no if they want a relationship.

13. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was awesome. lol.

His quote was an actual physics equation, if you added the X, it won't be the Ideal Gas Law any more.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2019
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  14. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't John Titor say when WW3 gonna happen ? Too late we surely won't be alive at this date.

15. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Never once had the urge to cheat on my husband. From time to time, I might get a twinge of anxiety about him, then I remember how a) he’s even more introverted than me and b) he’s a better person than me, and I’m reassured. :cookie:

P.S. he was also in the Navy when we were dating and would be gone for months at a time. Still didn’t cheat.

16. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow a true equation !? Damn that is embarassing (to creator, but i guess he is already dead).

17. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    You always point the finger at others but why don't you turn the question around? If a girl goes out with you, how does she know YOU won't cheat and get STD and pass it to her? Same problem, different direction. How will others know you're not the cheating kind?

Nyann, AMissingLinguist and Maid Chan like this.
  18. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Now i am jealous. It's just that i don't want a husband but a wife.

Lonelycity likes this.
  19. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a physics equation, not a relationship formula.... /facepalm.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideal_gas_law

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  20. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I salute you, soldier. You were more dutiful than your ex.

Tell me at least you beat the shit out of the fucker when you caught them?

Tell me at least your friends beat the shit out of their ex'es living vibrators?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019