Spoiler Spoilers for 'My Wife Spoils Me Too Much' novel Please

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Smilingly, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Smilingly

Smilingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is called 'My Wife Spoils Me Too Much''
    This newly translated novel; I'd like to know if it has a happy ending because it has a tragedy as a main tag.

The novel is about an ancient woman transmigrating to a modern woman's body. She transmigrated after her step sister killed her.
    Her situation in the modern world; has a handsome militant husband and an adorable son. She doesn't get any memories of the original body's owner. Original body's owner was a drunkard and rude to her husband and child.

Thank you

psychobee likes this.
  2. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-wife-spoils-me-too-much/
    Synopsis:
    Ji Yan discovered his wife, who hated him so much that she wished he was dead, had lost her memory after a car crash. She had changed so much it was like she was a totally different person…

When he goes to work: “Dear, don’t move, I’ll put on your shoes for you.”

When he is having a meal: “Dear, I have made all of your favourite dishes. You have worked hard, so eat up.”

When he finished work: “Dear, you have worked all day. I’ll massage your shoulders and feet.”

Ji Yan: “…”

—————-

Tang Tang got pushed into the pond by her step sister who frequently bullied her. She thought she would meet her dead mother but, who knew, when she opened her eyes again, she was in a strange place. But what made her happy was that she had a super handsome husband and a very cute son. The most important thing was that her husband was good. He was a hero who protects the country, and earns money to support her and their son. Also, he only has her as his wife, he didn’t have any concubines or whatsoever. Tang Tang decided she should be submissive to her husband, to be a good wife and a loving mother. Her nanny no longer needed to worry about her not being able to get married anymore!

When you take everything that you have as granted and don't appreciate it, someone else who will appreciate it will eventually get it. Spoiler please~

3. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should change the name of the thread title to the name of the novel so that more people can notice it and find it when they search for the novel's spoiler.

Kysoneca and Smilingly like this.
  4. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone needs the link to the raws.
    I think Its a happy ending maybe its like her life in the previous lifetime was tragedy.

5. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Smilingly likes this.
  6. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the cutest novel i have read.
    No angst. Just fluff. Little bit heartbreak but overall seeet like honey.

7. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler why everyone dislike MC or original host. I feel like everyone abuse or abandoned her after reading one chapter. I drop novel after one chapter. Don’t like amnesia

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    cafe_novel, Pink-kun-s and Smilingly like this.
  8. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its a cliche background. When org mc's mom was to give birth, she i dont know why decided to go to a small town. Mom and a rural woman both give birth to daughters at same time. Rural woman decided to change babies so that her flesh abd blood get to live better life. She has a son too. She exploited mc a lot. Never caring about her, she evn didnt feed her properly. Always making mc work while favouring son. Mc thought she will earn money in future to live a good life. So she studied a lot and got choosen for a very prestigious univrsty. Rural womn thought if she becomes influncial thn she will loose free labour. So she decided to sabotage mc. By chance mc heard the dialouge btwn rural woman and her husband. So she was hrtbrkn. Ahe got to knw she is a prncs. A heir. She travld to her real parents and told thm the truth. Real parnts did dna and got to knw her. Thy accptd her in family but never loved her. As thy were madly in love with the rural womans daughtr. Mc was ok wth it. Thn she fell in love with the same man as the stp sis. That man is half brothr of ml. That man choosd stp sis. As mc was not taught culture and language, he found her not apptzing same as her real parnts. Mc was devastd. She felt she was not. needed. Unloved. Unworthy. But she still wantd to live. She wantd to get evrythng that was suppsd to be hers. So she decided to drug the half brother of ml for a last chance. But waa sabotagd by stp sis. And ended with ml. She got prgnent and got marrd with ml. Ml was asxual and didnot knw love. He took care for her neccesities but never petted her. She started gtng deprsd. With depression she started consuming alcohal as it make her numb. But whn intoxcatd she will curse evryone who did brng her pain. Mc knw she is not a propr wife and mothr. But whnevr not intoctd she felt like dying. She finally decided to suicide whn she felt her son and husbnd had enough of her. Hnce that car accident

9. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at frst she was depctd as bad woman. But by end age bwcomes tragdy queen. She just was not strng enough to cope. I do agree wth you. Evryone abandond her.

10. Julianita

Julianita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a short completed novel. If it's fullf it's interesting! Gonna go and read it! :D

Smilingly and Apaylia blackrose like this.
  11. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    So the tragedy tag is because everyone didn't love mc's original body that make her depressed and suicide before mc get her body? After changing with mc will the story become sweet and fluffy or there will be another tragedy?

12. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Any Fluffy moments?

13. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Aftr reincarnation it is a fluff. Evrythng swt and hrtfelt. Yes orgnl returnd in mc's dreams and thankd her for takng care of their husband and son.
    Well thr was little hrtbrk with mc's matrnl family. But rathr thn that thy were like a happinss ovrload couple.

14. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Thr are many. But i personally likd the momnts of thr sleepng arrangmnt.
    Ml notcd he has falln in love with mc. He even desires physcal intmcy with mc. Mc still thnks he treats her good becz she is his wife. So ml trd to confss but was hindrd by son. Latr on ml start monopolzg mc and son bcom jealous. Son would sleep in middle of couple to sprate the clingy dad from his belvd mom. But ml will wake up in night and bring her to his side on bed and sleep while holdng hee tightly. Son will wake up in morning and accuse mc for favrtsm. While mc will thnk how do i roll up to his side whn here is a bun in mdle of thm. It sound impsble.

onnagiri, JoshyM62, Ice_Rose and 19 others like this.
  15. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm I want more looks like I have to read MTL.

16. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god, this is so much like Hidden Marriage plot. What happened to the step sis and ML's brother?

Lovina likes this.
  17. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothng. Thy are bouncng and lovly. Extrmlt wll. Mc doesnt want to have anythng with thm.

18. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I wanted to ask about that girl Gu yuran and as well as zhuo grandfather what about them how is their ending?
    Gu Yuran is a hateful girl.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  19. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister was beaten back after the husband pressured their company, and ML's brother seemed reasonable/not too brainless. Unknown if they end up marrying/together.

JoshyM62 and 7174PK like this.
  20. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Yuran did not know to stop and end up being exiled by her family abroad.