Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha. I do agree wholeheartedly with what you said. They barely interact.

But most of the ships are not based on how their relationship is in the novel though. If we look at it this way there's not many people to ship beside WangXian. MXTX said herself that everyone else is straight.

All the ships are made for fun, with what if's and a lot of canon divergence.

Sauling and Ze Wu Jun like this.
  2. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does show his bare torso in the jade dynasty movie he did. His arms are decent but they kept the camera from getting a good look at his torso so I only got a general idea and it's nice.

3. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Get out of my head!!! Stop reading my thoughts and emotions!! You're creeping me out! Don't copy me!! :blobokhand::notlikeblob::blobcheeky::blobwink:

4. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason I kept putting it off, felt it was more like a RomCom like Encounter. Oh boy how wrong I was!! I've never seen anything like this, at least it in KDramaLand. I've always liked Hyun Bin!!

I started on another drama today- Kill me Heal me. Can't say much about it yet but premise looks good.

On side note, I've noticed Netflix hasn't added Untamed on my 'Recently Released' list even though I have dramas in that column from way before. I can find it only if I search for it. I dont get Netflix algorithms sometimes :giggle:

5. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved kill me heal me.. the main actor is soo amazing.. and wait for his "fan girl" personality to come out... he so so so nailed it
    and the twists in the drama were also very nice

6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this yesterday, and I'm like: "OMG, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I WAS THINKING I SHOULD STOP PURCHASING ONLINE FOR A WHILE TO SAVE UP $$ BUT THIS IS ASKING FOR MY MONEY :cry::cry: " It's too good to resist!!! :notlikeblob:

But I don't know if Wei Ying as the Yiling Patriarch playing the flute is only one posture?
    Because I tried to assemble that in my other Wei Ying Nendoroid, but the posture isn't right >.< But I think I'll keep an eye out for when pre-order starts to become available, so I can get this edition . I wonder if they have another edition to Lan Wangji as well :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

EDIT, There's another posture, and omg... I want this so badly....
    [​IMG]

Oh, and @setsuna3025 , my Lan Wangji Nendoroid arrived last Monday, here it is to share you the good news! :blobparty::blobparty:
    [​IMG]

And since today is the 31st October for where I am, I'm going to wish this precious character (of mines) a very Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Wei Ying!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Love you, and Lan Zhan Nendoroid came just in time to accompany you!! (It arrived early actually, but I didn't want to post it until your Birthday xD) :blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    Christina Gordon and setsuna3025 like this.
  7. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My turn...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y,
    W E I W U X I A N ! ! !

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  8. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I was in the same boat but it finally appeared yesterday for me.

9. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr ikr omg our moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: its just like to take our moneyyyyyyyyyy

But I don't know if Wei Ying as the Yiling Patriarch playing the flute is only one posture?
    Because I tried to assemble that in my other Wei Ying Nendoroid, but the posture isn't right >.< But I think I'll keep an eye out for when pre-order starts to become available, so I can get this edition . I wonder if they have another edition to Lan Wangji as well :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:[/QUOTE]hmm since they onli posted tat one pose so maybe just tat or hav another one i like hw they do put just the pose and a crow nearby ahahaohhh another lan wangji hmmm wonder wat kind of pose he will hav ahhahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

EDIT, There's another posture, and omg... I want this so badly....
    [​IMG][/QUOTE] ya i saw this on twitter and im like fmllllllllllllllllllllll i wan this red eye yiling laozu one ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOLOLOL:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Oh, and @setsuna3025 , my Lan Wangji Nendoroid arrived last Monday, here it is to share you the good news! :blobparty::blobparty:
    [​IMG]

And since today is the 31st October for where I am, I'm going to wish this precious character (of mines) a very Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Wei Ying!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Love you, and Lan Zhan Nendoroid came just in time to accompany you!! (It arrived early actually, but I didn't want to post it until your Birthday xD) :blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom:[/QUOTE]sooooooooo gddddddddddddddd ur finally arrive mine has yet to arrive urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: its wei ying bday and he is not here damn it was hopin he would com b4 his bday den can post but sadly nope don knw when is he goin to com and lan wangji oso :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

ohhhhhh u put lan zhan holdin the bunny :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: for u ur wangxian is complete ahahha still hav to wait for mineeeeeeeeeeeeeee urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh y like thissssssssssssssssssssssss :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout:

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  10. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you by any chance use Netflix in a language other than English? Because some friends of mine have had that issue as well and it's usually something the happens when the in-menu language isn't set to English.

11. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didnt think of this, thanks! I'll check it out.

12. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I don't think there will be another Lan Wangji, since he already have all the pose, but Wei Ying is a special case? Since there's the normal him and the him in his Yiling Patriarch stage.

But anyway, I really want to get it, so when they release this, it's basically asking for my money :blobsalt::blobsalt:

IKR, Wei Ying with red eyes :aww::aww::aww: as the Yiling Patriarch is :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    If I can get my hands on this, then I will just use the red eyes, and the posture of him playing the flute, standing on the mini stand with the crow :cookie:

I hope your one will come soon, maybe send them a message if it's taking too long, I am also annoyed at 2 of my pre-orders at Aitai Kuji that hasn't even shipped out yet :blobsob::blobsob:

I actually want to improvise and have him holding the bunny and his sword xDDD but it doesn't really work out so I just stick to him holding the bunny :blobhug: since that holds a significant to Wangxian's love :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  13. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold on to your pant(ies), the Untamed Concert in Nanjing has begun....!!!

:cookie::cookie::cookie::aww::aww::aww::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

EDIT: I can't connect well to the twitter live broadcast :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: So I have to rely on video clips and pictures. So far it seems a bit lacklustre to me or maybe I'm not getting the right feeds or following the right people :blobtired::blobtired::blobtired:
    • Rehearsal - the kiss that never happened :blobcheeky:

• My bby Zhan Ge is not feeling well !!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Stay strong !!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

• Zhan Ge's outfit ROCKS. At first, I was like "WTF is he wearing, is that a dress?!" And then I realize it's half-WWX costume, and half of something modern-cum-flashy that he usually wears :blobmelt: WYB looks alright and pretty decent, just like everyone else.. his red rose, steel-studded denim jacket, and hat screams of Romeo or Casanova in a cowboy suit. :blobokhand:

• I keep seeing hundreds of re-tweets and the same clips/pics everywhere. It can't be 98% of Wangxian.. what about the others?! :blobfearful:

• Zhan Ge on toy car successfully pulls off didi. Lan Zhan, what happened to your strength!! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

• I need more Wangxian moments.. auuugh! Either I'm not finding them in twitter, or maybe I've set my expectations so high from Thailand's FM that this one just doesn't cut it. :blobpopcorn_two: Come closer, Yibo... come closer, Zhan Ge... :blobsmirk:

• And now they're singing the songs.. without the live feed, I'll have to find them elsewhere... is JZX singing Yi Nan Ping "on behalf" of Jiang Yanli? That's so sweet!

EDIT2:
    • I finally got to see some of the singing, dancing etc.. Everyone's doing alright though watching clips won't do any justice to the greatness of every song or performance :blobpats:

• WYB and XZ's performances and presence take up 98% of search results of supposedly no.4 trending twitter hashtag "TheUntamedConcertinNanJing" ... and seeing so many repeats kinda tells me that despite the number of people attending the concert and assuming almost everyone is recording the show (obviously not allowed by the organisers).. seems twitter isn't the right platform to get content. Everyone's just re-tweeting and repeating the posts... :facepalm: Will have to look elsewhere tomorrow... sigh!!

• Overall, kinda satisfied with the concert tonight. Not as fun or interactive as I thought, and I'm missing Wangxian moments here... but anyway, Thank you for the great time tonight and wishing the fans there an even more fabulous show tomorrow!!!
    "The grandest farewell" !!!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: (and d'ya hear my heart breaking at the end...! :blobtired:)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  14. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from wangxian perspective, fairly lacklustre event..
    Based on twitter feed, this time it was more of Yibo and less of XZ.. but again don't know if they did that or yibo upped his game because XZ was tired and not so well

Anyway, wangxian moments - 3 in all

1. Scootter game - after yibo lost, XZ asked him if yibo let XZ win on purposed :) .. Yibo said his show is slippery :p .. now now.. are we protecting tired XZ and decided to give up on the competitive spirit which fires us 24X7 :p

2. Yibo's punishment to act cute and show 5 poses - he just counted down from 5 to 1 with a smile on face. So CUTE! and So WITTY!
    XZ instigated audience to demand for more.. so yibo turned towards XZ, cupped his face... and gave the cutest expression EVER!

3. there is one moment when yibo is looking at XZ but he is looking elsewhere, so someone in the audience shouted asking XZ to look at yibo :p

THat's it..
    mostly felt like rehash of thailand version
    I have high hopes for tomorrow and i put my faith in yibo to deliver on fanservice :p .. hope he makes some comments that will rock the wangxian hearts!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  15. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    This helps. I've seen the clips and thought that they don't look like they are enjoying it. They aren't smiling. Not too surprising for Yibo but Zhan is different. Was he actually sick or what?

During the instrumental parts of the songs they aren't interacting with the audience and it looks awkward.

I do not get China's fashion. The things they out them in look strange or like it's meant for a woman. That tweed jacket Yibo is wearing is something out of American 60's or 70's fashion. My grandma worse stuff like that.

16. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By all accounts, Zhan Ge was sick with tonsillitis:cry::cry:. The night before this he had to shoot in a rainy scene, & he uploaded a cute medi-kit in his Oasis account. Probably why a lot more focus was on Yibo today.

Chanel keeps covering Yibo in tweeds, just like Thailand fanmeet. Zhan Ge and Yibo both needs better stylists tbh:oops:. I honestly thought Zhan Ge was in a skirt in the first outfit :love:

17. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and sentiments on the the 1st day of the concert!! I'm glad we're kinda on the same page on what's happening.

I'm kinda surprised that there weren't much pre-event stuff like Bazaar photoshoots, some mini-interviews and stuff like them going around in Nanjing... oh well... :blobcry:

And after seeing the live orchestra rehearsal, I would've thought the music / BGM during the concert would be LIT but I can hardly hear anything over the sounds, noises, talking, screamings... C'mon, give us new renditions of Untamed OST!!! :blobhero: *wishful thinking*

My bby Zhan Ge... get well soon!!! :blobsick::blobsick::blobsick: !!! You don't have to sing or talk that much, just let the voice-over do its job, and spend your energy to give us Wangxian moments like touchy-feelies, million-dollar smiles, and loving gazes at Yibo! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

Yibo didi, please up your game and give us the best of Wangxian... on behalf of both of you !!! I really don't mind if the camera spends 80% of its time on you, although I'm a XZ fangirl... give ur gege some more love!!! You're much younger and more energetic !!! jia you !!! :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach: If he ever so much as to quote some lines from Untamed / MDZS, I swear the stadium will BE ON FIRE (like his iconic "take him back to Cloud Recesses, hide him there..."):blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

Yeah, totally agree that it feels like Thailand FM ver. 2 ... when Yibo rose up from the stage floor, I saw hundreds of people making comparisons between that scene with Thailand's.
    I totally miss fan-interactions during the singing parts.. I mean, in thailand, XZ gave that "shhh" :blobshh: and billion-dollar sweet shy smile :blobmelt:, can we get some more of those, please.....!

And yeah.. the fashion... *laughs* It's either :aww: or :blobconfused:. They scream of 80's-90's to me. Loud, brash, tacky, wide sleeves, etc. XZ in a skirt , WYB donning on a shawl (whaddoyou call that?!), the JZX guy wearing an Inspector Gadget coat or something :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I heard that they were going to play a new song (JGY's?) Did it happen? I couldn't watch the whole thing...:blobsob:

Oh ya, a bit off-topic:
    • Mobile game announced. I had a feeling they were going to re-use clips from Untamed, and it being a card?? game means there will be art stills, probably not much animations..?
    • MV of instrumental? version of WuJi released. Oh boy, they're so clever to add LWJ's internal monologues in there, too bad we couldn't hear him saying those words. They're very sweet, though!
    • Japan release for Untamed in 2020 !!
    • I think recently the Audio Drama ran its last episode... correct? I didn't listen to it, but I saw some clips floating on twitter and plenty of tears from listeners.. so, it must be really good / satisfying end??

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  18. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another Wangxiao moment (I could be wrong), but felt Yibo supported Zhan Ge in a lot of the high notes during WuJi? It was so cute just to watch them smile at each other :X3:

19. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a more sombre, serious event tonight. Interviews + Chen Qing Ling / Untamed, the musical... and with so many people appearing on stage, I'm really toning down my expectations for Wangxian moments. Just those gazes or a few nice words to each other, is good enough :blobsmilehappy:

My chinese isn't good enough, I'll wait for the subbed version... till then, I'll just enjoy the eyecandy.

Zhan Ge, after seeing you model for so many brands, that Gucci sailor-themed suit you're wearing tonight ain't the worst I've seen... but still, I can agree with thousands of fangirls and tweets out there that YES YOU ROCK TONIGHT! :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

I'm so happy that Xiao Zhan looks better, and healthier / glowier / more energetic than yesterday. Thank goodness, and please take a good break after this, you really deserve it!!! I'm sure somewhere out there, Wei Wuxian appreciates what you've accomplished!!!:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

I didn't pay much attention to the rest... Yibo fans can comment here if they want, I guess he's kinda funny and spirited as well, so that's :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand: Lan SiZhui looks awesome, I really think the young ones ("The Juniors"!!!) can start a CQL Boyband and LSZ can be a major member in that! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

It's amazing we get to hear from people behind the scenes.. Lin Hai, etc. and also the singers for the other songs outside of CQL cast members!!!

20. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending of a day 2 was so beautiful!!!! I'm crying :cry::cry:

I enjoyed this day more than the first one, thanks to a kind soul who was livestreaming for those who are abroad and with no access to Tencent App. We will patiently wait to watch it again on WeTV when they release in 3 hours time.

It was so emotional today! With each characters saying goodbye and letting go of the lanterns!

Now I feel I have nothing more to look forward to :cry::cry::cry::cry: