Chinese Memories of a Beautiful Image

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Purple Lotus, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Purple Lotus

Purple Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://catharcity.wordpress.com/romanceangst-novel-recommendations/

The description comes from @catharcity

犹记惊鸿照影 by 风凝雪舞

Her sister’s unexpected disappearance forced her to marry into the imperial family on her behalf. From the night of her wedding which she spent alone within her rooms to discovering her husband’s unforgettable deceased first love, she accepted all of these in peace. To marry a Prince was to marry in a marriage devoid of love, she knew. All that mattered was her family’s security.

She accompanied him by his side as he slowly rose to power, conquering the world. She looked at him. The greater his smile was, the colder his eyes were. Yet she had never imagined that one day, everything she treasured would be ruined by his very hands, crumbling into the dusts as ashes.

---

That seems interesting and since it's a confirmed happy end(I don't know how), I'm willing to go through heartache(or headache) but from the comments, it seems mild?

---

It's my first time posting a threat so if there's any mistake pls point it out to me so I can rectify!!! Thanks!(y)

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls follow this template: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/use-this-template.173/
    And plz don't post threats. :sweating_profusely:
    U will scare away the potentially interested. :blobpeek:

BTW, Welcome to the forum. :blob_grin:

3. Purple Lotus

Reading List:
    Link
    @otaku31 thanks!!! I'll keep that in mind for the future:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: but I'll just leave it like that since I think people will get a good laugh out of this when they realise the mistake:facepalm::blob_coffee::blobrofl:

otaku31 likes this.
  4. Purple Lotus

Reading List:
    Link

Yup, I got a look before that but I'm not sure that I put the correct tags.

There pick up, novel's name, romance, historical

but I added scheme and angst(because it seems to contain that...) Do I remove them?

5. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    Memories of a Beautiful Image (犹记惊鸿照影)

Raw Link:
    Put link to official Chinese publisher (like Qidian, Jjwxc, etc) here. Catharcity's blog link won't do.

NU Link (if available): Link is available only if it has been listed on Novel Updates.

Why It Should Get Picked Up: That seems interesting and since it's a confirmed happy end(I don't know how), I'm willing to go through heartache(or headache) but from the comments, it seems mild?

Description:
    Her sister’s unexpected disappearance forced her to marry into the imperial family on her behalf. From the night of her wedding which she spent alone within her rooms to discovering her husband’s unforgettable deceased first love, she accepted all of these in peace. To marry a Prince was to marry in a marriage devoid of love, she knew. All that mattered was her family’s security.

She accompanied him by his side as he slowly rose to power, conquering the world. She looked at him. The greater his smile was, the colder his eyes were. Yet she had never imagined that one day, everything she treasured would be ruined by his very hands, crumbling into the dusts as ashes.

------------------
    That's how you do it. :blobpeek:

6. Shi Xiao Ling

Shi Xiao Ling Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was intrested in picking this up