Spoiler I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World Ending

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lkaze, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d only this Novel was not a harem novel or at least, not with this many women involved then I would had love it.

2. lkaze

lkaze [NTR Sect Follower][@Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, did you misread?

3. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, im certainly bout it

4. lkaze

Reading List:
    Link
    He only have sex once, other time are just teasing

5. AnonymousX

AnonymousX [Deleted]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info. Shame it doesn't get wrapped up at the end.

6. lkaze

Reading List:
    Link
    i believe author have already made the plan for future plot or arc, however reaching the end author then decided to end the story. Many thing left unresolved and (in author word) MC life went on however we have reached the ending of the story.

7. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    at least the ending was better than treasure hunt tycoon....
    damn the author just cut the story to the end just after the MC marriage, even tho there's still so many mystery unsolved....

8. AnonymousX

AnonymousX [Deleted]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah thats what I hate the most. Being left with so many lose ends.

9. Dexter

Dexter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where did u read the machine translation?

10. LordDrakath

LordDrakath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dexter and lkaze like this.
  11. Dexter

Dexter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Pandora Exa

Pandora Exa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello guys, do you guys know novel like this? i want another novel with mc who can travel to the future and bring back technology like in this novel, or reincarnated person from the future. Thanks.

i just read the ending, is it really end like that? no sequel?
    Ling lin said some guy from higher dimension help him by gave him the bracelet, i really want the story when he can come to higher dimension, like 10th dimension and control the time or the universe itself.
    i really hope there's a sequel.

13. lkaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, so do we also hope there will be a sequel. Can only read his new novel and be content with it. It a space war story. Just imagine that the earth have past several century.

14. Altaris01

Altaris01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending was so rushed so here it goes:

so mc defeats the usa, creates the world bank for unified currency and finds the 3 space ship (the russian one, so one became the insect aliens the 2 one became the void and the 3 one is the one he found) launch from the future under the ice of europa, they where clones that became conected with some neuronal thingy and became like all in one civilization just using tech instead of biology like the harmony (they are like one mind in many bodys), everything is going great but some how the harmony civilization arrives to the solar system like 20 years early or something like that, the 4 or 5 ships of the earth fleet get destroyed in the kulpier belt and everyone is in panic, most of the world elites escapes to centaur while the mc is trapped in mars (he went there because the gorgon (the cloned russians ,3 ship) wanted him to open the gaia civilization core furnace(it can make the strongest material in the universe)) the gorgon betray mc fight ensues, the harmony starts invading the space station of mars, mc uses antimatter in the core of mars, blowing up mars and the harmony and gorgon ships with it, everyone that was in mars died except mc that used his plot armor to travel to end of times, the earth is saved and mc becomes martyr (everyone think he died) and a hero because he saved the earth, earth federation is founded while mc controlls it in the shadows, the aliens in giles start building another ship to invade earth again this time even bigger(the first ship was over 100km long), earth federation start rebulding the fleet, mc marries in the end of the world while the whole nac does a military parade for the wedding, the elites of the world does not know that earth is saved and still continue to centaur while earth sells all their stuff(cars, houses,art,etc), and mc thinks of the future and how far humanity can go the end.

• Using the gaia civilization knowledge they create some gravity belts that can increase or decrease gravity mc thinks of using this tech in future projects so they dont need a masive counter weight to make artificial gravity.
    • Neutrino door (chanel(?)) is the final research result of lin lin it can be used to travel from and to the "end of times" and it does not harm living people, it can also be used as an stargate the faster you go the faster the time passes for you, so the travel to mars is 2weeks but with the door it can be reduced to less than 3 days however for the people traveling in the ship it will still be 2 weeks is like it can acelerate time for the things inside the chanel the faster they go.
    • Some laser weps and gravity bombs (it does not matter the earth fleet gets owned in like 2 chapters)
    • N90 is a combat robot that the mc repair and mass produce mc use it to take down usa aircraft cairrers and nato army.
    • F79 aka freedowm wings the top level jet of usa in the end of times, mc gets it when defeats north america in the end of time. It destroys the aurora 20 in frontal combat (mc loses a few encounters vs usa army in end of time)
    • N100 a power armor that is even better than the t4, it is created by nac using the x-1 prototype as example.
    • Space ships future group creates like 3 versions of the ship the biggest and latest version(there was only 1) was used by the world elites to gtfo
    • Some etc tech like cars, airplanes, etc
    • A climate control wep, is a satelite that can control the climate mc uses it to create a category 15(?) hurricane and sink usa aircraft carrier fleet.
    • Holy shield a gravity defense shild used to protect citys, mc uses it to protect against usa 12 nukes launched vs future group. It is also used in the end of time against the nuclear winter.
    • Space Elevator, colony modules etc, some space gadget the mc companys creates to colonize, mine and cultivate the universe.
      DNA Telomero extender, a genetic drug that can repair telomero damage extending life.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  15. Shino901

Shino901 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I will not surprised if the power of the MC have is originally a byproduct of another MC in his new novel.... Just saying.

16. felwood

felwood New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just felt the author of this manhua had a deep grudge againts Philippines and Japan, Country F and Nippon (LoL) China or HUA is the real bully in SEA Pacific region although this manhua is only a fiction it cannot hide the reality.

17. Shalsky

Shalsky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what were the powers he had? asides, Fury and Invictus. what was the 3rd level/4th level or did he switch his powers?

18. Pandora Exa

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is better than the other in nationalism, MC even get out of china and not just bend his back and give all his money for china. I read many novel about technology like this and most if not all of them the MC gives his technology to the country like it's not a big deal at all.

19. Pandora Exa

Reading List:
    Link
    No he didn't get the 3rd stage, only 2nd stage, he met a man with 3rd stage power and he calls himself a god. He get a gene to switch his ability to immortality but he choose not to change it.

20. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Got so annoyed at the translation speed that I read the mtl. Overall I wish the author would make a sequel. Something like 100 years later when the Earth Federation is prepared and they are the ones to start the invasion/extermination. The main protagonist now will be his sons and daughters, all of which are deeply established in the Earth Federation. Meanwhile he is still the main controller behind the scenes. It would also be interesting to see their fleet go to Alpha Centauri System and visit colonist and detain them for treason as Earth Federation's judgement to those who left them when destruction was imminent. A unification of the other world would be nice as well...