LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've added spoiler tags, but must admit I'm a bit confused by the discussion going on here. Did @Tea leaves read the raws, wiki, or something else and acquire foreknowledge, or is he speculating based on the current translation?

As a general reminder, this thread - and all other LCD threads - are for the discussion of the latest translated chapter of the novel. Nothing past the latest chapter should be posted, and if it must be posted, it should be placed under spoiler tags. There are Spoiler LCD threads in the Spoiler subforum for discussion of untranslated chapters. If there is not one for the novel you wish to discuss, you can make one. Do not post spoilers in this thread.

Repeat offenses can result in the inability to post in LCD threads.

HavenCustos and samjack like this.
  2. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, pls stop flexing your stupid fake clairvoyance skills here

We just want to have fun sharing giggles with people while reading along here. If you are reading lnmtl, good for you... But know ahead you get brain damage from reading that thing; causing you inability to communicate with normal readers, so take your time before you post anything you read... 3 years should be good...

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    HavenCustos and samjack like this.
  3. CuriousBlackCat

CuriousBlackCat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That Lamia is one of the best things that has happened tbqh, she's like Shuhang's spirit animal, trolling the living daylights out of everyone. Let's not lie, our Little Friend Shuhang has had his moments of sheer and utter brilliance in the Dao of the Troll (passing the Stone Immortal-shaped hot potato right to the face of the Ruler of the Nether-Realm...and getting away with it!!).

HavenCustos likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "[Soft *Father Has Yet to Choose a Daoist Name For Me Today* Feather]" lol.

lol. Venerable Spirit Butterfly shouldn't have backed out. He's got his own tribulation coming up soon if I remember correctly.

"Little friend Shuhang, have you forgotten this thing?" I know I did ;)

HavenCustos likes this.
  5. Tea leaves

Tea leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this novel has the concept of 9 and dao?
    The concept of 9 means. 9 is the last that will complete the circle and binds karma from the past, present and future. Just like in ISSTH, TTNH and many more. After all it was stated that 9 Phoenix saber will complete its transformation as it achieved full circle(meaning the 9th is the last of the Lineages of the 9 Phoenix saber).
    As for Dao it was stated that dao has only 3600 in number. But if dao is the way to immortality or Eternal being then that means there could only be 3600 immortals or eternal life beings. After it was stated that only a single person could thread the way at a time.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "You must have condensed a fake." lol.

I wonder how much trouble Seven Cultivator of True Virtue would get in if they snapped a picture of this and uploaded it to the group ;)

I also have this strong suspicion that he's planning to upload a picture of the MC practicing the technique.

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it does, it got 9 realms after which the cultivator becomes an immortal and becomes able to fight for a chance to become the holder of the will (somesort of god) as for the dao, it also got it, meditation and inner self for example, such things are found in the concept of dao

8. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    What I'm asking is that dao and way to immortality the same thing?
    And if 9th is last of the circle of completion that means that the 9th heavenly way is the one who will overturned fate and tie karma of all realms. Furthermore many powerful figure said that Scalion lady (Lady Onion) might become the next Heavenly way. Currently we are on the 8th heavenly way (Fat ball). Meaning next would be 9th

9. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Source

10. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    • Do not post unmarked spoilers in LCD threads.
    Song Shuhang has already met with his ghost spirit Song ONE even on the translated one. He just doesn't realized it yet. Song ONE really like to disguised himself when meeting the MC and trolling him from time to time. So who do you think it is (not copper thriagram).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2019
  11. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    The blue haired lady maybe? I can't remember but I think she trolled SS pretty hard. Or I'm mistaking her with someone.
    The scholar that stole the ghost in the first place would make a good reveal too. I mean, a ghost spirit is supposed to be a part of SS, so who would do better stealing it, than the ghost itself

12. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    By blue haired lady do you mean Senior Skylark and the answer to that is a no. Skylark is someone more ancient and no one knows her true origin. And it is also a mystery as to why she is only a venerable stage at the moment. I don't want to spoil but he and Shuhang already have communicated.

13. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    When og ghost went back in time he met pavilion master chu. Since he needed someone to be his host and that SS got his TIME (and og ghost did what? Go back in time) technique at the whatever pavilion, it may be that there were times that og ghost pretended to be pavilion master chu. Technically, he and the sage disciple that stole the og ghost did communicate so that guess also stands

14. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    One of disciple of the clear water pavilion is faking it and is in fact blockhead song. You just have to feel that some encounter has a flavor of death seeking and that Song Shuhang is away from Senior White as a clue. I just don't understand as to why he avoid all the senior white.

15. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsk. Almost got it

16. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quit posting spoilers without a spoiler tag, you were just warned about this

17. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    How can it be spoiler when it already happened?
    It just wasn't explained at the moment.

18. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a spoiler because it wasn't explained.

Sometimes future events shed light on the past. A moment of revelation. When you find out that someone was there all along, or something happened a particular way for a particular reason. If you read ahead and come back to tell people that, hey, you don't know what really happened because it hasn't been revealed yet, then, yes, you're spoiling it for them.

The rules are simple. Do not say anything that you know from reading ahead. If you absolutely must, use spoiler tags. Period.

If you're not sure whether something constitutes a spoiler, if there's any doubt in your mind whatsoever, if you can even imagine a way something might be construed as a spoiler, then either use spoiler tags or don't post it. That's your obligation as someone who's posting in this thread with foreknowledge.

If you can't handle it, just post in the appropriate spoiler thread instead.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/cultivation-chat-group.27855/
    Or if it doesn't fit, then start your own.

The same goes for anyone else reading this. LCD threads are for discussion of the latest translated chapter of a novel, and if you intend to join them after having read ahead of that - because you can read the raws, because you like to read MTL, whatever - then you have the responsibility to take care with what you say.

HavenCustos and iBakax3 like this.
  19. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else getting tired of the TL not posting consistently? Like the TL of Crossing to the Future on QI just did a 30 chapter mass release while CCG’s TL is having trouble putting out just 1 a day.
    Anyone know of any good MTL sites for CCG? I’m about to give up following QI’s TLs.
    If not then does anyone know where I can find a glossary for the Chinese names of the characters in the novel because I might start reading it myself using MTL but I’m scared I’m not going to know who is who when reading the Chinese version.

iBakax3 likes this.
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one that was mentally comparing the technique to Thor's flying method ;)
    I'm not sure you understand just how much work goes into a quality translation. Maintaining a pace of 1-2 a day isn't really healthy in the long run.