Spoiler The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 4, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, why do the girls behave so badly in school? What was the reason that women get the upper hand to the point of ridiculousness?

2. ItzIcetea

ItzIcetea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some questions about the web novel.

1. Is the web novel still ongoing or finished?
    2. With whom does the mc end up?
    3. Did the sister of the mc receive a punishment for her actions?
    4. Who became the Saint, Olivia or Marie?
    5. What happened with the five idiots?
    6. Why did his sister Marie behave like this?
    7. Did the Mc really lose erverything ( money/power) ?
    8. Did the Mc really travel to a new country to fight a new war?

Sorry if I made some mistakes, English isn´t my native language. Thank you for answering my questions

3. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    So after reading up to volume 2 and reading the side chapters.

I know the sister is an idiot but can she even give the status of saint over to Olivia? Since the church and kingdom "officially" recognized her as the saint.

Also ironically seeing how the brother makes money and doesnt really care for it. She hooked up with the wrong guys.

Is the sister with the cat servant like 100% blood related or is she the legal wife daughter?

4. Zach K.

Zach K. New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of that happens in vol 3, doesn't it?

I think Leon and the gang move to the Alzer Republic as a transfer student in vol 4... has anybody read it? Can somebody tell me anything about who the Republic's society is? I am curious about how the rest of the world compares to Holfault's...

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    MC gave even his A.I up?

6. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically yes but since the queen trolled him ai is back with him.

Shizun likes this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn’t the AI come back to him in secret anyway? Since it hates the new human

moto likes this.
  8. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Or destroy humanity u know.

kiara8 likes this.
  9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so what’s the deal with the Noel girl and her younger sister may even be a a reincarnator? What about the other reincarnator that’s in the Kingdom’s school and targeting Olivia?

10. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.The LN is ongoing but WN is finished.
    2. The Mc ended up with a harem.
    3.The sister kinda did . It took way too long . She sorta regretted what she did since it all led to a dead end.
    4. Olivia was always the saint but Marie steals it .
    5. They were disinherited and cause problems. They end up working with MC later .
    6. Marie is selfish however I blame Mc for always cleaning up her mess enabling her .
    7.He did but I heard he becomes a king.
    *8. He does but I skipped that part.

ItzIcetea likes this.
  11. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    3. Her punishment is basically being stuck with the 5 idiots. 5 useless guys.

5. They were banished to the island leon was planning to live on. Leon gave it up to protect marie and the 5 idiots. They were attached to leon by the queen to teach them humility and understand their current situation. But they end up being more trouble than their worth further along the story.

7. No, the ship workshop is under his dad name and his mech and ship are destroyed. He gave up all his money and his island to royalty to spare marie n the 5 idiots. But noone knows about luxion main body. So hes basically still the same wealth n power. Just more hidden.

8. Yes, he has to beat the other world ending events to save everyone cause olivia still continues the story even though its derailed so badly. He became a king for the the wn ending to defeat the 4th story world end.

ItzIcetea likes this.
  12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, can someone correct me if I'm wrong? I haven't mtl'd for a while now but here I got as spoilers from the web novel

- apparently Noelle and her sister are the results of their mom turning back on her duty, marrying the man she loves, and trying to fake she still has a "guardian of the tree" powers?
    - the villainess knows the truth of everything and was trying to tell Leon of everything?
    - Noelle was kidnapped by someone and was nearly violated to keep the tree giving powers to the nobles?
    - Leon interferes with the violation and orders Luxion to destroy the tree?
    - Arroganz is being remotely controlled and his helping out the idiotic 5 against the guy who bullied Brad?
    - As the tree is being destroyed Luxion is facing off an old automata who wish to protect the tree?
    - Noelle runs off to Leon's home country with the sapling of the Sacred Tree while her twin sister affirms her love with the relaxed tile Emile dude? Noelle knows how ridiculous it is that she fell in love with Leon because he has 2 fiancees' at home
    - During the fight Luxion and automata named Edea are both tattered; Partner and Creare were looking for the real body and infecting it with a virus I believe respectively?
    - Ange and Olivia are fighting their way towards Leon because now their countries are in a state of war
    - Emile was the one who became the final boss and fused with the Sacred Tree because he believes Lelia betrayed him but is willing to do anything for Lelia? He shot Noelle??? Noelle is dying and her final words to Lelia was to NOT solve everything on her own?
    - Leon nearly kills the king in cold blood is stopped by Oliva and Ange who can't bear the thought of him being a murderer?
    - King of that country decides his son will be king but realizes his country truly ruined because there's next to nothing but scorched earth?
    - Leon is bitter that somebody he liked, Emile - became the final boss
    - WOW (am I truly reading this right) The parents preferred Lelia over her to the point that even when the Sacred Tree chose her they were like Lelia is still more important so protect her????
    - Noelle was never jealous and truly cared for like a good sister even on the brink of death??
    - The idiotic 5 are trying to help and name dropping Leon's name like its candy and are always astonished on how your name basically synonymous with victory
    - Noelle isn't dead because Creare brought a special medical pod that healed her?
    - for real? All the 6 noble families that are under the Sacred Trees power thingie are dead? Only the royalty is still alive?
    - Lelia was stabbed by the fused Sacred Tree Emile and tries to fuse with each other? Emile returns to sanity at the last moment?
    - Cue dream sequence? Emile sees a little of the past life of Lelia? Lelia does some self-hate? Emile shows the reason why the sacred tree wents nuts was because it lost its connection to the maiden? Lelia became the Sacred Maiden instead? Finds her wound is healed? Emile released her?
    - (Who the hell is Erik?) Marie breaks up with Eric???
    - can I laugh? Apparently Leon's dad is being beaten up by his mom because Marie keeps calling him big brother and demands to explain things to her?
    - Oh, so that's why Leon was at war the Kingdom was invaded.... again...?
    - Leon has risen in rank again and is now a marquis? Is now in the running of the throne due to Ange being a distant relative of royalty? Royalty by association?
    - Marie clings to Leon's leg and a little crazily says that she wants him to take care of her FOREVER; LEON IS TERRIFIED?
    - Noelle is again the Maiden of the Sacred Tree and is happily hugging the saplings and taking care of them like children
    - Noelle speaks to the tree and it becomes a young tree in no time???
    - Leon is stuck with Marie again to study abroad.. again.. to deal with mylene's.. princess? princess of the empire?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    wildthorn and taovkool like this.
  13. taovkool

taovkool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The heck? Are those spoilers real?

Seems like lots of crazy things are happening in this volume.

14. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers?? Saw a comment from the manga that said the queen will divorce Roland after realizing that he doesn't care about her. She will later then marry Leon and have a daughter. Don't know if this is true so can anybody confirm it???

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No that's not true. So far the people in his harem is angie, Olivia and the saintess girl

lazynoodles likes this.
  16. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    By the saintess girl you mean noelle right?? Or is it some new character?? Also is the novel in the last volume?? Cause I saw in novelupdate that they only have 4 volumes I think..

17. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is true lul, in the ln so far it hasn't happened , but it will eventually

18. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is the harem member by the end of the wn??

19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hasnt the LN gone way differently then the WN

20. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not necessarily, just added like a character or two. Changed up order of some events .But could have potential to change

theilikepie likes this.