Spoiler Why Are You Doing This, Duke?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Mar 3, 2019.

1. CEYONCE19

CEYONCE19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoiler updates? I just finished the comic where it ended at Ch 48 and I need to know more!:cry:

2. feliciabeel

feliciabeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you really curious and have patreon account, you can check the novel here https://qiaoyimeili.com/table-of-contents-waydtd/
    Qiao site locked the chapters from chapter 2 part 13 until the end of volume 1, but if you have patreon you can pay to read it.
    There are still no spoiler for season 2 on discord.

stumblmer and CEYONCE19 like this.
  3. CEYONCE19

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh okay thanks for the tip. Idk how I feel about paying. We will just see how impatient I get waiting:LOL::p

4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really love this webtoon! The synopsis is kinda misleading, makes us think the ML is a total asshole. I love how he knows about the magic at the beginning of the story, save us from any misunderstandings. While Lex is kinda cheesy but I love Rowan more, especially when he slowly falls in love with our MC. Their interactions are funny too you'd craved for more ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ

5. Choris Foni

Choris Foni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chapter 45. Please share the link huhuhu.

6. rainebow

rainebow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not very familiar with link sharing rules here yet but you can google Why are you doing this, Duke Chapter 46, the links should come up or you can join the discord group of the scanlator group HaruParty for latest updates. HTH.

7. CEYONCE19

Reading List:
    Link
    https://isekaiscan.com/manga/why-are-you-doing-this-duke/

I read from here. Only thing is alot of pop ups tend to show up. But most others with the comic usually from what I have seen only go up to Ch 45.

8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yukari_me likes this.
  9. rainebow

rainebow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have any idea if S2 of webtoon has started? I'm so curious to find out what happens next. o_O

readerz likes this.
  10. feliciabeel

feliciabeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly there's still no news about S2. The artist is still on break.

rainebow and readerz like this.
  11. Fantasy-Magician

Fantasy-Magician Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, Indonesian reading the novel translation giving spoiler...
    But yeah basically before already explained that Sophie (Erin's mother) being the one who start the magic with Erin as the trigger.
    Not so much spoiler on their romance as Rowan pretty much turn to be a somewhat quasi combination with Lex. It's implied that Lex is Erin's image of ideal lover but also partly how Rowan might have grown up if he is not jaded. He was one adorable kid LOL

Anyway... by the time they fell in love properly with each other, the crown prince is confirmed as a psychopath that already mad with something as petty as his inferior complex. So now Rowan is pretty much prepared to start a war in defense against the crazy guy.
    Also... poor Cleo Paladine, a terrible girl but I feel sorry anyway. But perhaps it's also for the best she go in the most painless way possible.

But anyway... the conflict between the branch house of Royalty (Rowan's) and the Royal is pretty much just because Rowan's family breed competence while the Royals is a bunch of jealous and prideful kings and prince. The crown prince pretty much declares he wants Rowan gone just because he can't stand someone is better than him. The threat Rowan impose is just an excuse to him.

12. CEYONCE19

Reading List:
    Link
    So I saw a post on Instagram saying that season 2 has been released with kakao(?)
    5 new chapters! If anyone can confirm or deny this that would be great!

13. Fantasy-Magician

Fantasy-Magician Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah- Indonesian Kakao page just releases them. Lucky us~
    Unfortunately kakao page also stop giving Indonesian novel...mmmm....

lil bling and Aguni_Erina like this.
  14. veilan91

veilan91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they died

i have spoiler for ending but i am confused, since i only mtl it. so not 100% correct

her mother sophia, had foresight and had created the magic circle to prevent the duke killing her. the love spell eventually broke as they had fallen for each other
    however because of the scheme of the emperor, he was killed and erin witness his death.
    with the target dead, the spell that wasn't completed return them back to the past.

so now the duke is trying to get her to love him back and much later she will regain back her memories and the scene of when they both were killed.
    also they get married n HE

the witch is her aunty and she came from a line of witch( well gypsy)
    they have a baby (don't they always have)

ps:this book is actually full of smut like lucia and also what a freaking twist huh, i thought this was supposed to be comedy with diabetes but i was mistaken :V

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  15. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT THEY DIE? Damn as soon as the manga chapter is released watch me cry a whole river

astaterix and Yukari_me like this.
  16. veilan91

Reading List:
    Link
    k, i have reread back the story...you can buy it in google book if you want too, just put the korean title

this is after they return to their past,

1. they return back to the past, with rowan retain the memories while he is a kid. erin don't remembered them until much to the end, they come back slowly after she meet him
    2. in this life time erin stays with her aunty.The aunty also have the memories since she is a witch
    3. also rather than married, they got engage first
    4. erin, was confused as to why he like a plain commoner girl like her and why is there love novels inside her wardrobe
    (he rearrange the room just like in their past life, thus the book but causes a misunderstanding, erin thought the duke had a strange hobby)
    5.there were few times he wanted to tell her but he is conflicted as she might remembered him trying to kill her and not their love. so he ask whether she believe in magic, which she said no
    6.so after courting her, they finally confess their love with fireflies and first kiss
    (punny thing is, those fireflies were release by the servants, so the whole household had witness it and cause erin to be embarrassment the next day :V)
    7.next they went to a trip to the west( yeah, the same one on the season 2 first episode). she said she wonder why she felt she had seen this scene before and that rowan had carries her on his back because of mud.
    8.later that night, rowan revealed the truth to her. how they had return to the past, and the tragedy that had happened to them and that he knew where her aunt is.
    9.they meet the aunt, the aunt was surprised that he had told her the truth and rowan asked about the magic(i don't get it but the magic involve four people. the aunty, sopia, erin and rowan. and it isn't supposed to activated since he didn't try to kill her)
    10.so they return home, and rowan had push his attendance to proceed the wedding in three month time and not a year as they had suggested.
    11.erin began to recall her memories, and remember how they died. he had come to safe her, and his body was full of blood. they ran away from the dungeon but was chase. later they were shoot by arrows and died
    12. she scream out for rowan as she woke up from the dream and cried. she felt so devastated, since rowan had those memories early on. and worried he might blame himself and depress.
    13.they rekindle their love and at a festival, rowan asked her hand in marriage

k, i am tired. i need to sleep.i will add more when i woke up...maybe

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    LaMuerte, Faye30, Esmerid and 42 others like this.
  17. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for this spoiler! I really love this book :)

Niveis likes this.
  18. veilan91

Reading List:
    Link
    alright continuation,

1.they both got married, but before they could. many nobles were opposed of their marriage as they said it will ruin the noble bloodline.
    2.they wanted to condemn the marriage but it was useless since rowan is rowan and that the emperor had lost the war he started.
    (basically rowan didn't go to war in this life time. so the emperor lost. he is more like a businessmen now not sword maniac, but still a tyrant:blob_coffee:)
    3.they visit the aunt again, and this time she told rowan the reason why the magic had them return back might be because of erin wish
    (so people go return back to chapter 2 for the wish, i am lazy to write em :V) but one of them wasn't fulfill
    4.so they wonder which of it but before they could erin return with the cat (yeah, they were talking without her around)
    5.curious, rowan asked her what were her wish. turn out the last wish was for her to have 5 babies since she was alone as a child:blobrofl:
    6.rowan was surprise by the number. she told she wants one like him, one like her and their parents.(lol)
    7.on their way the had sex at a lake :blobnosebleed:and their first child was conceive there but they didn't know.
    8.fast forwards, they attend a national event but erin got morning sickness from the smell of the food. this is when they learn she was pregnant
    9.her morning sickness was so bad that, rowan was also having them (hahhaha) and the cook was trouble by it (lmao)
    10. that night, erin stomach glows. and next day, her aunt came revealing that the child is magical. turn out the lake that they had sex is magical
    11.little sophia is born and erin is with another baby (omg,they really work hard don't they)

the end

ps:emperor died of a disease and rowan don't even went to his funeral and treat them like enemies :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    also rowan told erin he had keep himself 'pure' this life time and she is his first woman (lol)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  19. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG Thank you for these juicy spoilers!!! I knew her baby wish wasn't granted and wondered in the first few chapters why she didn't get pregnant when they were married for like a year while the spell was active o_O BUT she wanted 5 children hahahaha no wonder it didn't get complete.

Leilacus likes this.
  20. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thx u so.much for this, but can i know why the emperor want to kill.erin and rowan ?