Spoiler Sweet Alpha BL

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Nov 15, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So my first time making a spoiler thread. :blobpeek: hopefully im doing this right. Also let me know if there is already a spoiler thread for this.

甜味儿Alpha
    Sweet alpha

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4269311

This is an ABO/intersteller world/ mermaids. AA pairing

MTL Summary:
    The empire’s power is falling, the military is in power, and the royal family is small.
    In order to steal secrets, His Royal Highness, known as the Empire of the Moon, dressed up as a weak Omega and mixed into the Marshal House. He wanted to get the handle of the Marshal, but he was hit by the owner of the House in the study.

The marshal immunized all the pheromones, and Omega, who was sent daily by the opponent, had no interest until one day saw a beautiful beauty in the study. The pheromone was sweet and creamy.

The marshal immediately went crazy on the spot, and the beauty almost died on the spot.

-

Later, at the banquet of the clothing, the marshal stopped at the emperor's side, which means profoundly: "The taste of the temple is familiar to me." The

emperor pointed to the three-tiered cream cake on the side: " Yes Come to a point?"

- The

Empire is waiting for the Marshal's rebellion. They think that the Marshal will overthrow the Emperor, eradicate the Prince, and then remove all the royals.

The first two marshals have done it.

Then he took the three emperors to the throne in the horror of everyone.

"His Highness, I will sweep everything for you. I will crown you for it."

Use my heart to warm the eyes and keep your eyes cool.

The pheromone super sweet is controlled by vs heavy sweets

1. Double A, subject to the pre-installation O
    2. The attack is very strong, the force intelligence is quite equal, both sides are in the thin and cool emperor cold-blood marshal and the weak wife wives and wives Switch
    3. Have a private
    4. Enemy becomes a lover, rest assured to eat, sweet

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this us still on going and its a pretty good read.

This world has 3 powers. The military, the royalty empire, and the cabinets.

The royalty family has been declining in power and popularity. The military has majority of power and popularity.

Mc takes a type of meds that completely transforms him externally into an omega but internally he still has the body of an alpha. ( Omegas can give birth. Alpha cant. So mc looks like an omega but he doesnt have the birthing organs of an omega.)

The royal family tries not keep the blood pure buy only keeping the bloodline Chinese. While other races have intermingled with other races and species.

The meds changes mc completely. His black hair is turned brown and his hieght is shorten. Mc is about the same hieght as ml.

After ml had a meeting with the federation. Mc was worried ml would plan something against the Royal family so mc became an omega and sneaked into ml's house to tey and find clues.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    alexfilia, Kleep, Kaylee and 5 others like this.
  3. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Someday i will manage to find bottom alpha novel

soie_yoie likes this.
  4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhero: there's a bottom alpha here! Its AxA

lighterxx likes this.
  5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Things i thought was funny.
    Mc is ml's legal wife. He goes shopping to gather news about the outside world. He has ml's trusted gaurd.

Gaurd: going to a male shop?
    Mc: no. Female shop. (Girls have better gossip than at male shops)
    Gaurd:.......
    Mc: ml likes me in skirts. (Haha if i can embarrassed and spread rumors... I will)
    Gaurd: *learned something new*..........

*Later*

Ml: what did he buy?
    Guard: a skirt.
    Ml: a what? (Did i hear wrong?)
    Gaurd: a skirt.
    Ml:...........
    Guard: i heard you like skirts.
    Ml: ..........

*Later in bed*

Ml: i heard i liked skirts.
    Mc: who are you gonna believe me or the guard?
    Ml: i like skirts.
    Mc: ......
    Ml: lets see you in the skirt.
    *The closet is filled with a lot of everything possible*

Mc comes out in a wig and gotic Lolita outfit. Ml is in shock. Mc looks so beautiful. Ml finally realized women need 1 billions clothes and accessories to match and look beautiful. Hahah and he can finally understand the gotic lolita appeal.

Mc pretends to suck at combat games, but hes very good at it. He's as good as ml.

Ml doesnt want mc to feel bad so he tells the butler to dl a popular omega game. Dress up!!! Dressing up and accessorizing can solve any problem!

Lol mc plays but he cant get a good passing grade because the esthetic is horrible.

*Later*

Ml helps mc play the game.

*Girl pops up*
    Girl: oh no!!! I have a million square feet closet. And a thief has stolen most of my wardrobe!!! Help me unlock the thiefs *something* now lets catch him. Change my clothes to sportswear so we can chase him.

Ml: :blobfearful: what!!!! He's a theif and he didnt steal money!? He wants clothes and accessories? And what? Her closet is a million square ft? How did he not get lost? He also intelligently orangize a puzzle? Damn. I will promote this guy to lieutenant!
    Mc: * i forgot what a workaholic this guy was.*

*Later*
    Mc:what are you doing? Thata just ugly!!!!
    Ml: but the theme is winter. These are the warmest fit.
    Mc: but its so ugly!!!! *Changes it*

* Not passing score*
    * Changes to ml's look*
    * Perfect score*
    Mc:...... You have bad fashion taste like this stupid game. Lol

After ml learned mc's true identity and they are on good terms.

Mc: why am i the bottm?
    Ml: well your my wife.
    Mc: that was a fake identify.

I think there was more to this. But i dont remember. I just thought it was so funny.

This was when mc and ml were younger as alphas in school. They were room mates. One day mc came back pissed. Mc had an admirer su. Su is also an alpha. He fell in love with mc at first sight. He harrasses everyone nears mc and mc.

One day su hit lin (a boy mc saved) this made mc mad. So ml said he will help. After that only ml got harassed. Mc never knew what ml said only su knew.

Lol

Ml told su that mc was his boyfriend. Hahahha su was shocked. He never asked mc because he was afraid of the answer.

All this time mc never knew what happenes haha.

There are more funny moments i cant remember but i thought these were just so funny.

6. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG REALLY?? The main couple??

7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at first mc morphed into an omega body. But later on mc stays as an alpha. Idk if they switch positions later though.

Most of the characters are alphas. There's also another alpha who loves mc.

8. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    i might give a try then *^* synopsis looked like mc is omega thats why i lost my hope rip T^T im glad i was at a talkative moment then :aww:

9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in this world there has never been an AA pairing before.

Its funny. Theres this one event and the omega host is famous. Theres 3 amazing alpha judges.

1) ml (military power. A Marshall) 3S class alpha
    2) mc (prince) 3S class alpha.
    3) su (noble family) 2S class alpha.

There was a rumor the omega was gonna eventually marry one of the 3 alpha. But ml was known the be married. Lol no one knew who it was but it was mc. Su was knocked out because he loved mc. So everyone thought it must be mc.

Hahhaha but little does everyone know. Mc is married to ml.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  10. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

hmudara, Queue, Kleep and 7 others like this.
  12. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this looks lovely time to mtl.

13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometime back when ck101 was still working i read a novel with alpha as bottoms,
    Couple one was alpha x omega turned into alpha who topped the alpha lol
    Couple 2 was alpha x beta, the beta topped the alpha cuz the alpha lost the bet against him and never left the alpha alone since.

Apparently the 2 alphas are brothers, and their family happens to be a rare line which alpha can get pregnant.
    Only couple 2 got pregnant tho.

well to bad I can’t remember the title anymore

Back on subject this one looks pretty fun to read... the mc might have triggered something with those meds since ml still slightly smelled the pheromones after he went back to alpha from what the intro suggested?
    I wonder if that Su-alpha also might have been affected it since before if possible or he just loved mc w/o it? Tbh i would favor that more, the pheromone thing feels like aphrodisiac on command or something.

14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol mc is also a rare bloodline that can give birth. He's half mermaid/merman.

The pheromones only happen when mc is an omega and in heat. When mc is an alpha, his pheromones has a distict smell. Its a rare moon flower.

All alphas and omegas have pheromones. The alphas naturally have pheromones also. It kinda like a natural perfume. It's not an aphrodisiacs. It doesnt really talk more than that.

Su liked mc since the beginning.

Su: wow what a beautiful omega!!!! Im gonna marry him!
    Mc: ........ (I forgot what happened but i think mc beats su up) im an alpha
    Su: :blobnosebleed:

Lol su has been in love ever since. Hahah he doesnt even care if mc beats him. Hahaha ppl view him as abnormal. So no one bothers to persue su romantically. So i just realized. He is from the power of the cabinet.

Ml has 2 secrete. Pheromones dont affect him. That is why he doesnt care for omegas. 2nd secret. He loves sweets. Mc's omega pheromones has a sweet dessert smell. Thats why its irresistible to ml.

I think later thought. It was explained it wasnt pheromones but feelings? Idk mtl was a bit vague. Because mc isnt a true omega or something.

Honestly. It would be nice to see someone bend su. Just because hes such a puppy. He did tell mc. He would bottom for mc hahahaa.

15. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
  16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So...mc can give birth???

18. Epsea

Epsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: AxA?! This sounds really interesting and hilarious.
    It going on the list :blobpopcorn:

19. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Only if he is a mermen/mermaid body. He can switch bodies because he's half human and half merman/mermaid.

In this world, alpha cant give birth.

20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    This does get pretty dark later. But only really bad ppl get real bad ending. I was suprised by the revenge story. I didn't expect the deeper plotline. Its pretty gruesome.