Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you say that and you didn't even read that second ending. I wonder what reaction will be when it comes :blobscream:

Moonpearl likes this.
  2. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks yuri to me, I love the artstyle. A Chinese yuri of this pairing would be nice. An calm shelter princess X passionate assassin or maybe Traveler X General would be nice

Sounds like it’s being sung by Vocaloid or something. Maybe yuri, unrequited love perhaps

Quite sad, she either sacrificed herself or was betrayed. I couldn’t tell they were a girl but she undressed herself. I would love a Suductive prisoner that wants true love X Subborn puppy-like tomboy that doesn’t understand the true world though. The artstyle and the kiss scenes are nice too

Thanks for the vids :blobpats::blobpopcorn_cool:

Moonpearl likes this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone still remembers this post from a few months ago,
    The uploader commented yesterday and they uploaded the English subtitles, so enable caption if you wanna see them.

Moonpearl, Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  4. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for letting us know

Mind giving the links for that? Finding a certain video on bilibili is hard, unless it’s on YouTube.

Ubik likes this.
  5. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice clips, interesting art style. Thanks for finding it!
    Oh, it's that sad one. :blob_teary:
    ---------
    Didn't see it been mentioned. Found out that there was the batch release of Female General And Eldest Princess chapters in batch from 26 to 38 (It wrongly lists that it has 40) on gdisk. It nice to have new ones bat it so many new releases quality could be questionable. Did anyone else check that? :blob_tilt:

What new should be mentioned .... :hmm:
    Sayonara Rose Garden -
    From Seven Seas:
    England, the early 1900s. Alice, a young noblewoman, has a Japanese maid named Hanako working in her household. The two have a fairly typical relationship…until the day Alice begs Hanako to kill her. As Hanako tries to figure out why her mistress would make such a terrible request, she and Alice grow closer until an entirely new feeling begins to blossom between them. Don’t miss this poignant tale about women falling in love in historical Britain.
    What was described happened in the first chapter. Story counted as ongoing with 2 volumes. Too early to tell but historical settings are rather rare.

By a Deity's Side -
    Xiao Bai recently moved to a new city with her family due to her father's job offer, despite her being so shy and timid. One day, Xiao Bai and her family were visiting the temple where she noticed a statue of a lucky cat. She decided to make a wish, and suddenly she found herself concerned with a black haired cat god...
    It's chinese webtoon. It's short (15 chapters). It's completed in raws.
    plot in raws are quite chaotic

p.s. and Hayama Sensei To Terano Sensei Ha Tsukiatteiru had a new chapter some days ago if anybody missed it.

Moonpearl and AsianessPride like this.
  6. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Let’s become closer friends with each other by revealing our certain kinks
    I’ll start: upload_2019-11-16_10-24-6.jpeg

Give it a shot: upload_2019-11-16_10-24-40.jpeg

7. Keitaro123

Keitaro123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey ho~ I'm back~! Finally Sunday~ I have been working nonstop dince getting sick~ having a cold and migraine at the same time is the worst~! I couldn't get up for like a week straight~ resulted in me having my work stacked when I got back at the office~

But anyways~ you guys should have seen a wedding in game I attended last night~ both are girls~ and just seeing that handsome woman with sweptback bunny ears made me go a bit mad last night~!
    Oh gosh~! Just remembering it make he feel hot~! -fans myself-

Ubik, Moonpearl and Sabruness like this.
  8. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Trouble With Horns continues to prove itself as the no.1 GL romantic comedy on Scribblehub.. Here's an excerpt from the latest chapter:

Anyone who's not reading it already, i recommend reading it!

Ubik, Moonpearl and Keitaro123 like this.
  9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure what video you're referring to, I was talking about the video in the quote. While I posted the original 3 months ago, just recently, the day before the post above, the uploader (Music Selection) of that novel added English caption on the video. So, if you play it now and turn on caption, there will be English subtitles. There used to be no subtitles before.
    Still beautiful blobmelt_thumbs

Ubik, AsianessPride and Keitaro123 like this.
  10. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm back~!

I noticed before I left that there was a new yuri short with a trans woman in it on Dynasty: "The Story of a Girl Who Likes Girls, and a Girl Who Used to be a Guy"
    I wish there was much more of it, but it's quite cute~!

Oh, all so dark... The second one definitely seems like yuri - they're under the umbrella together. Sad, though.

Sorry, that's too off-topic for the Yuri Garden~!

Welcome back~! Was the game "Final Fantasy 14"?

Ubik and Keitaro123 like this.
  11. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool cool, I was just interested

Moonpearl likes this.
  12. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubik and Moonpearl like this.
  16. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is female. She’s the 9th daughter of the family while FL is the adopted 7th daughter

17. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished another Chinese yuri novel:
    民政局领到了媳妇(The Civil Affairs Bureau received a wife)
    http://m.365mww.com/viewbook/9-35670-1.html
    Summary: The 28-year-old older single dog, Jiang Yuquan, opened the hot pot restaurant for life and designed the house for his own hobby
    As the saying goes, it’s a warm feeling. □ Everything is worthy of Jiang’s 28-year-old birthday wish is to have a lover who can be ashamed and dry.
    God seems to be very good to her. She just did not go through the Civil Affairs Bureau, but she directly led a white-faced and beautiful wife. Sure enough, the beautiful young ladies were sent by the state.
    The same 28-year-old language teacher Shen Yumo, on the wedding day, suddenly knew that the original fiancé had already had a three-year-old child.
    Originally wanted to leave, I did not expect to meet Jiang Yanquan was actually cheated by her to get a marriage certificate.
    "I heard that your wife is sent by the Civil Affairs Bureau? Which one?"
    Jiang Yanquan raised his eyes and took out the bright red book: "It is my daily routine, and the country sends it to me."

Pride’s summary: Basically, the story starts off with the Mc going to the Civil Affairs Bureau to congratulate her brother and her sister in law for getting their marriage official. On her drive there, she almost got into an car accident with the FL and her current boyfriend who was also going to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get married. Mc fell in love with FL at first sight but continued driving after apologizing. She arrives and congratulate her brother. At that moment, FL arrives with the boyfriend. All of a sudden, a woman appears at the Bureau with a 3 year child claiming to be that boyfriend’s child. The boyfriend tries to deny it but the woman had the DNA results. FL was burdened by this whole situation because although she didn’t love him, she had to get married on that day. Then Mc took the chance to help the FL by proposing to her on the spot. FL accepted. Now Mc has a whole year to get FL to fall in love with get back before FL decided to divorce. Kind of a slow burn, the FL slowly accepts Mc. Kind of an interesting story because Mc is just a carefree and lazy person with a middle-class family and she’s very talented. She casually runs a hotspot restaurant. FL is a teacher of a highschool that Mc use to attend. Very well liked by the students. Very good read. Not a lot drama. Most of the novel is Mc trying to gain FL’s affection.

18. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that update last night, but the link just lead to an all-Chinese "content will appear soon" page.

If there are mistakes in the translation, maybe the translator will accept polite corrections? I know most do.

19. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aisha Ann and AsianessPride like this.