Spoiler Rebirth Junior High School:The Exceling Top Student Goddess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AaronKing, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm.... I just remembered. My conjecture is incorrect. The Bo SiQing in the second act is from a totally different time line. In the FL first life, Bo SiQing died when he was 21 or so..... it was all over the news. That is how she knew to save him in the first act. Dang..... that memory totally blew my investigative skills out to the water. Why did I have to remember!!!!!! Minding my own business and suddenly!!!! I’m wrong. Is it me or when your wrong, your memory becomes much clearer?

Anyways, no updates yet.

2. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes you remember things wrongly and then when you realize it's wrong, you remember that better than anything else for the moment

3. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link

FL is to busy studying so all the expenses are handled by the ML. To him, the classes are easy and making money is easy.
    FL is very good with English so she talks to her professor and gets a job in school translating English medical journals.
    She makes 800 so she goes to the mall and buys items for her husband. ML buys everything for her and the two little ones and he still wears the provincial clothes.
    Since it’s summer, FL buys two white shirts and other clothing for the ML. She also buys a 500 watch. It’s the bottom of the line but in this day and age, it’s the best she can do for her man. Taking the purchase, she heads to ML university to give it to him. FL is wearing a white dress and looking very beautiful.
    ML is finishing class and getting ready to head out like he always does - he is extremely busy. The anti from earlier is here and saying that he can come out to eat with her. He says no, he doesn’t have time and doesn’t want to. ML says he is married and doesn’t want her to harass him. Anti goes and says that he is married to some provincial girl and that he can just divorce. ML is extremely unhappy at this point. ML tells the anti that she better stop insulting his wife or he will beat her. He had no problems with hitting girls.
    As they are talking, FL walks in and sees them. She is a little hurt seeing that the ML is taking with another girl. She knows she can trust the ML but they just don’t have that type of relationship now. Even though they are only a couple, FL will NOT let the ML go. FL is very determined here.
    FL walks up to the ML and grabs his arms and asks who this classmate is. Anti gets jealous seeing how beautiful the FL is and anti feels like she is the provincial in front of the FL. Anti introduces herself, ML cuts off FL introduction and says that she is his lover. Anti face becomes white and FL tells her to go see the doctor so that a small issue won’t become bigger. Antis d feed ace becomes white and blue. ML takes the FL and leaves while many in the university looks on.

Anti is extremely jealous at this point. Her friend tells her to give up since the ML does not like her and the ML/FL has a good relationship. Anti thinks she is better than the FL and she should have what she wants. All she needs to do is create a problem with the relationship.

FL and ML walks home and FL gives the gifts to ML. ML is very happy with the gifts.
    FL tells him that their relationship is fake so if he likes someone in the future ......... FL is faking as she talks.

so good, ML takes care of the family and the FL takes care of the ML.

JuuHachi likes this.
  4. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t remember all these names so anyone that is possibly going against our two are going to be named anti.

FL and ML have a long talk.
    ML pushes FL on what she will do if he does love another. FL let’s him know that that before she doesn’t like him, he can’t like anyone else.
    ML guess that they had more of a relationship than she let’s on. ML likes FL and asks her to tell him if he doesn’t do anything right. FL is very happy, they are now in a true relationship.

FL goes to school and now we have the male anti coming in.
    male anti - Zong Pingchuan -antim
    He brings a cake from a top hotel which only caters to foreigners. This is something that normal people have not eaten before - of course outside our FL and family.
    FL rejects the cake and stated again that she is married with two kids. Antim says that she is not married and even if she is, she can just divorce and marry him. He doesn’t mind......
    Antim is a VP of the first hospital so he is up there in society. He is talking with his buddies and tells them that he will marry the FL.
    I think the anti and antim are part of the same circle so may work together to break them apart.
    FL talks with her professor who helped her get the job of translating medical texts. She tells FL that she can get her an internship at the first hospital. Since FL is missing the experience, she agrees for summer vacation.

ok, people who are curious. should I just copy and paste the mtl here from the ending of the first part or continue my very poor spoiler???
    The mtl is fairly readable so I can just post them. Easier on me, don’t want to think hahaha
    Anyways, I don’t want the translator for this to stop, so I’ve been posting short spoilers instead of mtl.

LuneyLune likes this.
  5. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    I like your spoiler(it's really not that bad)
    But whatever is easier for you

6. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    As we wait for the next update, here is a cute moment from the first arc.
    Yun Hua Got hurt again and she is talking with Bo Si Qing.
    Cloud painting licked his lips and looked at him pitifully. "I will be careful in the future."

"How many times have you said this?" Bo Siqing looked at her.

"..." The cloud painting is a bit shy, she seems to have said it many times.

"Your credit is already negative." Someone said unceremoniously.
    Bo Siqing stared at her for a moment, and finally forced her into her arms and whispered: "I really want to make you smaller, you can carry it in your pocket anytime, anywhere."

Cute interactions around a horrifying experience.
    The first arc is really full of horrifying people. They do things in which you wish there was hell where they would be tortured for eternity.
    The second arc has not had those types of horrifying people yet. Its interesting on how the author will bring them in considering that the ML and FL are too weak at this time.

7. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I found a mtl website that has many novels in mtl and it seems to be current. I can provide better spoilers since it’s easier to check.

first arc - 1 to 2306
    Mid term change in type of story - 2306 to 2307
    Second arc - 2307 to ongoing

Looking at the new site, it is much easier to go back and forth through the mtl.

There are 4 ssss spiritual power users in the entire universe.
    Empire:
    Emperor, hubby - Bo Si Qing/ML
    Crown Prince, son - Dudu/son
    Marshal Laila, wifey - Lin Yun Hua/FL

Federation:
    Marshal O'Klein, must kill enemy - ????

Blue and Silver Empire Spiritual Treatment Center - inside lies Marshal Laila.
    Marshal Laila is lying in an elliptical full-transparent isolation cover in the deepest section of the center. The woman's eyebrows are picturesque and her face is quiet, just like she is asleep. Only the data that is quickly refreshed on the isolation cover indicates that the woman is not at peace at this moment.

Generally, they will send guides to clear the spiritual chaos but Marshal Laila is too strong, only other ssss powers can help. The Emperor was able to help as guide and get the spiritual world of Marshal Laila to calm down but he had to leave due to war with the Federation.
    This caused the collapse of the virtual spiritual world of Marshal Laila and created chaos. Thus creating the second arc. They have to purify or isolate the corrupted spiritual power of Marshal Laila.

Marshal Laila was captured by the federation and Marshal O'Klein used machines and his own power to corrupt the spirit of Marshal Laila.

She was captured because Marshal O’Klein was about to destroy a planet/star which would kill millions of civilians.

If something happens to Marshal Laila, this would greatly impact the emperor and crown prince.

The son is still connected. He is the only one who can help while the father is busy with the empire war with the federation.

MTL days difficulties but attacking like that should mean war.

Due to ML needing to disconnect, the FL spiritual world turned chaotic. Thus a second arc, a new world for her to be transmigrated appeared.

Guess, the horror she experienced was probably due to the evil marshal O’Klein attack. The reincarnation and better setup was when the ML connected to her spiritual world to help. The death was when ML had to disconnect. Bo Si Qing is the virtual version of her husband so even without him controlling the character, he will still be very good to her. Dudu, which I guess is the son; I have no idea what he is there for. He is too weak to help as the son. He can maybe be the home center for her so she will always have a core of happiness.

Well, it’s gonna be a long long translation time considering that this is ongoing.

LuneyLune likes this.
  8. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    At least, it's not a fire pit
    Good to know the story has a plot that sort of makes sense

9. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say, it is looking more interesting now that I can easily look through the chapters. Too bad no one set this up in lnmtl. That does a better job since people can add to the translation matrix to make it easier to understand.

10. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard there will be some tragedy happened in MC-ML relationship, what is that??

11. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    ML loses his memory of the last five years (all memories with MC) in a radiation accident.
    I call it the zombie arc because ML only has basic instincts and MC let's him do whatever as long as he's fine. They eventually get out of where they are stuck but when they both get to safety ML is back to being 18 and MC fines out she's pregnant. The baby dies because of radiation poisoning or side effects. The ML and MC then live close to 10 years apart. (Not sure what else because I dropped it during the 10 years apart)

12. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    That 10 years apart was very..... soup opera. I understand how you feel since I also skipped around to get past it. I did not agree with everyone’s thought process though I guess I understood it.
    The ending is pretty good. They nicely close it so you don’t have to worry about the FL and ML. Now afterwards, it feels like a different story. I had to stay away for more updates but I’ll start giving spoilers again.

LuneyLune likes this.
  13. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin YunHua has started to work as an intern in the emergency room section of the hospital. This is the best hospital in the city.

Zong Pingchuan(Antim) is constantly trying to approach her but she is too busy and he could not pull her out. He was expecting her to talk with him and ask him for the internship. He did not expect that she would get it herself.

Zong asks the director of the hospital when there will be an outing and the director tells him to stop and to go out and play.

Zong constantly tells the director that this girl is the one that he will marry. She is beautiful and very smart. She maybe even better than yet director. Director pushes back saying will his mother agree? Zong says that once you see her, you will know that she is amazing.
    Director says that since she is amazing, will she look at you?
    After Zong pushes him to help her, he leaves.
    Director looks at the data management of the emergency room and notices that the setup is very good. He calls the director of the emergency room and finds out it was done by an intern. At this point, an emergency patient comes in with a cut throat which is very dangerous.

note: I know that at this point we are looking at a Mary Sue but please remember what she went through in the previous life.

FL is an Olympic class swimmer - she worked hard for this though she did kinda cheat
    FL wrote many very popular novels which became movies. This is from previous life but she kept it going in this life.
    FL is also able to draw very well. If my memory is correct, she designed the covers of her books and made some manwha as well.
    FL was also good at catching criminals though this came due to hellish life from before so I doubt she wants this ability. Still this allows her to write really good crime novels.
    FL created her own company and was in charge of the biggest group of companies. She knows how they work and she was not a flower for show. She made decisions.
    The events all happened in the first arc so FL went through the tribulations to become this strong. She grew within the story.
    Ok, she is a Mary Sue but she worked and lost for it. She is jut getting the real benefits in the second arc.

LuneyLune likes this.
  14. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers
    Also I would say the MC was half a Mary Sue just because in the beginning she had to be saved a lot but when she's older like 16 she's able to mostly save herself, not to mention her finding the ML before the zombie arc started. (This is one long sentence)
    Because based on your summaries, to me the MC in the second arc is like an OP just transmigrated character like from other novels who is still in the adjustment period before she starts being more OP.

15. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mind spoiling how they got back together or what happened to MC's actress friend?

16. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting back together was a very painful experience. You should know that FL has gotten mostly over the PTSD from her previous life with the full love of the ML.
    The loss of the ML and the period she was pregnant and lost her child was ...... wow, I would say the author had it in for her.
    That was an extremely painful period. If the baby was not given to her, she would have died at that time.

That is what got me to finish the story even through the drama she had over the years. She just gained so much and lost to save her beloved.

Everything bad that happens is due to Lin Yun Hua wanting to save SiQing. During the rescue, SiQing and YunHua was in a vehicle driving to a safe house. They took an enemy hostage and he thought he could attack and kill YunHua before SiQing could react. He was wrong and they had an accident. Since YunHua was attacked, SiQing went wild and left her. When his people and her find him, he is in the safe house with all his people dead. They think he killed them in his madness.
    After they get back, SiQing wakes up but he loses all memory of YunHua. He is 18 again.

YunHua goes to the US to find the doctor, Zhou Shengbei Qian.
    There, she finds out that she is pregnant and the doctor does everything to keep her by his side. YunHua is in a very bad emotional state. She gives birth but due to the issues with Bo SiQing when she was pregnant, the child is very weak and dying. There is nothing that anyone can do - a lie. YunHua locks in herself, wishing to die and no one can awaken her. The doctor gets a baby and gives the boy to her. The child awakens YunHua and she starts to get better.
    Here is where something really incomprehensible happens. YunHua becomes allergic to anesthesia. With everything that happens to her and her body, I can see it happening but she has a caesarean without anesthesia. The pain......
    Author thinks she had too good of a life to give this now!?!?

Now, there are a couple of things here that you find out later. I’m not sure if it is better to show that here as it happens or add it later on when the information is found out.

YunHua baby is alive but the doctor hides this and takes the baby away. He gets a test tube baby of his - he does not care about the child - to save YunHua. He is the evil brainwashing mastermind. When YunHua has the attack when she went to the insane asylum, she was weak so he was able to pull all her past out of her. He becomes infatuated with her.

She leaves with the baby and lives a quiet life.

Now, she transferred all the assets that she was given back. But this does have a paper trail and Bo Si Qing is not dumb. He just never had a reason to check anything personally since everyone wants hide his past.

Ok. Just reread a bit. YunHua stays in the US for 5 years. She goes back with her child. In the airport, the child runs into Bo SiQing in the bathroom. He gets out and glances at the woman waiting outside and leaves after confirming that someone is waiting for the kid.

Basically, they start to meet by chance.

YunHua opens a bookstore and she works there with her child.
    Note: even without Bo’s money, she is rich even without her parents or grandparents.

Child goes to school and back. He runs into Bo SiQing, the nice uncle who helped him at the airport. They talk and Bo SiQing likes the kid and they exchange numbers/wechat.

Without mother knowing, the kid talks with SiQing on the phone. They have nice discussion about him not having a father and that they need a father. The slag daddy!!! Hahaha. Of course without knowing, SiQing defends himself.

YunHua and the kid(can’t understand his name in MTL) goes to children’s birthday party with family. They stay at a hotel and SiQing goes over to deliver a birthday gift to the kid. All this without YunHua knowing. :facepalm:

Bo SiQing - he is no longer a special agent since he lost his memories. He works at his company. Also, at this point his family has set an engagement for him with another upper class girl. YunHua finds out from her friend and she does not want to know anything.

As you can see, this is a very gradual interaction. This makes the end result much more satisfying

ok, this is taking some time, I’ll continue later. Even though the story added some melodrama.... just the way the FL and ML starts to intersect is very satisfying.

LuneyLune likes this.
  17. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Kids:

Dudu - actual kid of YunHua and SiQing
    Toot - adopted son/test tube baby of the evil doctor

YunHua goes to her sons grave with cake and flowers. Of course something happens on the way but you should read to find out.
    There she talks to her son and sings happy birthday. Nearby, SiQing is at a grave with wine roasting his fallen comrade. He looks over at the young mother and listens as she cries and talks to her son. They do not meet.

Toot talks with SiQing over wechat about his mother and his uncle-evil doctor. Why uncle loves her but she doesn’t see it. SiQing replies that mother doesn’t love uncle and that there is no way for them to be together without making the mother sad. Hahah, saving his wife without knowing. Hahah
    This is why this is so worthwhile in my opinion.
    During the talk, toot asks SiQing(uncle) how to fix the pipes. It seems to be clogged and he doesn’t want his mother to worry about it. Uncle tells him that he can send someone to fix it. Toot opens the door and finds uncle with people to fix the pipes. Uncle didn’t want to send someone to a home with a kid and mother alone. After pipes are fixed, toot and uncle play games. All with the clueless mother sleeping soundly alone in her room.
    As they finish the game, they hear sounds coming to the room. Toot immediately hides uncle in his closet and as toot rushes into bed, YunHua comes in checking on her child. She goes back to her room. Toot asks the uncle if he has a girlfriend. He replies that he does. Sad toot and if he knows a sad uncle. YunHua wakes up to find the clog cleared and wondering how it fixed itself.

I have to say that these small almost interactions really make this story good.

YunHua realizes that things are different in the house. The slippers position and other things. So she decides to keep an eye out and not sleep. She finds toot talking to SiQing....... all her attempt to forget and forget comes crashing down.....very painful here.

Here I need to add
    Gu Huaiyi - special police, friend of SiQing.
    MTL name of Toot - Amano
    Gu Yinuo - future wife of Toot. She is too smart and made first dibs on him. Toot classmate. Also,....
    Daughter of Gu Huaiyi and the love of his life who is supposed dead. There is a lot to this love story as well
    Lili- mother and special agent assistant to Gu Huaiyi but she is also a special agent of the international police without anyone else knowing. She is trying to bring down her father who is an international criminal and to do that she has to make it look like she chose him versus her love and the police. This important to another person, the actress friend who’s father is an undercover agent in the criminal organization.

do to an incident at school, YunHua transfers her child to another school where Toot meets the girl who clings on to him.

During this time Gu Huaiyi is going crazy knowing that SiQing is meeting Toot without the mother.....

ok, here we diverge a bit into another story. The part I like about this is how the author brings in other stories into the mainline without breaking the ongoing story. It seems very natural.

There are just too much information to make a simple spoiler.
    To be continued.....

LuneyLune likes this.
  18. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Just rereading to get some stuff out gets me back into the strory...so adding more.
    Note: using my phone, just simpler for me compared to laptop.
    Next meeting is a reallllll facepalm :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobangery::blobangery::blobfearful::blobsob:

YunHua birthday goes out to meet her friends. Since it’s her time of the month, she goes to the toilet. As she is checking her pad, a man rushes into the toilet by braking the lock. She punches out but the man easily stops her punch and closes the door and making it look normal. She thinks being a man is so much better. She will be stronger and not worry about her issues. As she is bleeding out, the man says sorry but he needs to set a play for a bit. They hear people outside and SiQing makes some .... misunderstanding statements loudly. After they leave, SiQing looks at her and talks about how she should be careful on her days. YunHua is speechless and cries with blood still coming out of her. SiQing asks if he can take her to the hospital. 2070-2071. Read it directly, it’s too funny and sad at the same time.
    she asks if he saw, he says not really but looking at the angry expression of YunHua, he says he should tell the truth? I did see?
    After looking at the anger some more, should I tell that I saw or not see?
    Now for the pain...
    YunHua says why did he run into the ladies room. He says that he thought he saw his girlfriend. Immediately, YunHua becomes depressed. She tells him off to leave and refuses the money card he wants to give her. Tells him to give it to his girlfriend or other girls like the dog he is. He denies it and apologizes profusely.

She goes home after the birthday party. That night she dreams about 5 years ago .... all the events that let her lose SiQing.
    Toot is talking with SiQing about the new sculpture he made to give his mom. He ends the call saying he is going to show it to his mom. YunHua has a fever, 39.5c. Toot panics and calls SiQing. He will be on his way.
    SiQing takes her and Toot to the closest hospital. There they need an adult who can sign off and they need the medical records of e mother. Toot uses SiQing to call Ji Yan. Ji Yan wonders why SiQing is calling but when his nephew talks about YunHua being sick, he immediately leaves. Toot is logging into the computer for his mother’s email to get her medical records. Ji Yan blocks it and pushes SiQing out saying she will be alright and proceeds to erase the computer logs. SiQing notices how Ji Yan pushes him away as if he is the cause of YunHua sickness.
    Ji Yan transfers YunHua to another hospital but toot wants to stay with SiQing which leaves him speechless.

Next day SiQing comes to visit and this is where they “know” each other formally. When YunHua gets discharged, he comes and goes to their house to view the sculptures of the little one. SiQing notices how strange Ji Yan is with him around. He feels intrigued. Toot is trying to sell his mother to SiQing.

Visiting the house, SiQing takes toot and the little girl out to buy groceries. On the way back, he peels cherries to feed the little ones and wonder how he became so good at this. - he used to feed YunHua peeped cherries.
    At the house SiQing cooks and YunHua specifically does not eat his cooking. The kids praise SiQing cooking and he wonders when did he learn??? He is becoming more and more interested in the missing 5 years.

Next meeting, she takes her kid to hotpot. A high class hotpot where membership helps. She takes a window seat since this not a busy time and no one has setup a reservation. In comes the woman who caused her to transfer her child, she screams and says that she wants the window seat and to kick the woman out. She treats her like trash and show her gold card. The manager is called and he supports the gold card without following the orders of the company. YunHua pulls the black card, the only one she kept, out and shows it to get the box room. Manager is stunned and the other woman screams that it is fake. Manager checks and finds that it is real and starts to act nicer to YunHua. At this point, SiQing tries to get a box room and since the cards are the same, there is a problem with duplicate. This causes a scene where additional people come in and starts to ask her why she had a fake. YunHua asks to call their boss - Rong but the line is busy. At this point, SiQing come in to find out what happened. Toot cries uncle and rushes to him. At this point, it is too late to hide that YunHua has the card. SiQing, YunHua, and Toot goes inside to eat. Toot pushes his mother by asking about the card but YunHua distracts him with the food. This is tough dinner for our FL. The sauce that SiQing made is exactly to YunHua taste. This was what she made back in the past and SiQing changed to match her.

realllllly need a good translation of this story. There certain aspects that I’m missing from mtl. YunHua is going to a party? Engagement of Bo SiQing.
    she leaves some place and he is outside waiting for her. He takes her to go and she does not look well so he sends her home. Bo discuss that they should know each other and that his mom gave the card to her.
    He wants to meet her again.

Qi Ziheng - last life scum boyfriend. Now a good friend who realizes the bad things he did and regrets to the nth degree.
    he comes by to stay and help YunHua. As she is writing stories and rewrites another story to be much better, SiQing comes over and evicts Qi Zheng. SiWing notices how much hate is in Zhengs eyes for him. This is all for YunHua.

YunHua is having dinner with Li Qingrong - engaged to SiQing and Ji Zhiwei - friend of Li and cousin or something of someone with SiQing, Ji Yan, and Gu Huaiyi - ML, cousin, cop friend. Li and Ji tried to show how great Li is by saying that Li has novels in top ten on Amazon US and that YunHua should write and they can help. Hi Huaiyi gets annoyed and says that YunHua has novels that the top US publisher has been trying to get rights to. Li and Ji try to get more information but YunHua does not want to talk about her works. Li pisses SiQing off by saying how YunHua is divorced and where the dad is .... all the guys are protecting YunHua so Li is mad on what YunHua has done to get this. SiQing leaves early even when Ji tries to make him stay by talking about giving face to Ji Yan....he doesn’t need it. I don’t think Ji Zhiwei knows about YunHua though she should know that she is part of the Ji family.

Sometimes I think the low key is used tooo much. Some things can be easily stopped if it is known and sometimes I WANT FACE SLAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why oh why.....
    Toot and little girlfriend have not arrived from school. The school bus has been kidnapped by gangsters and YunHua is given an ultimatum. This is to hurt her rather than the kids. She shows up, beats the crap out of them and goes to find the two kids that were taken. There she take them and are walking to the highway when SiQing stops his car and takes them to the hospital.
    It’s that woman again who fought with her at the school and hotpot. Now they have evidence of her paying gangsters to kidnap kids. SiQing takes YunHua and Toot home and cooks for her.

Ok, there are now lots of these interactions between them.... it really goes to the end of the story so I will just say this continues on with the interactions between them. Bo SiQing breaks up the engagement where everyone is gathered. He starts to treat YunHua really well and eventually he remembers and they catch the evil doctor.
    read, it is worthwhile.

LuneyLune likes this.
  19. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Lili and the undercover are able to catch and stop the dangerous criminal mastermind, Lili’s father.
    To prevent the undercover agents family from being affected, they list him as killed in action and they change his identity. He works as his daughter’s bodyguard. Actress family name gets cleared and they see why she was able to play the role in the movie so well.

20. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL Names:
    Yun - Cloud
    Hua - flower
    Lin - forest
    Not sure why MTL says cloud painting sometimes.

Bo - thin
    Si - 4
    Qing - please
    Bao - is the correct way to say but it means package so translator should use Bo.

this should help while reading MTL.

agngol9336 likes this.