Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Rosie77

Rosie77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t their a side story where Athy found some magic thing within the palace and got sucked in. She ended up in the original story where Claude didn’t care about her. The Lucas of that ‘dimension’(?) also fell for her and tried to keep her there but she left with the real Lucas. The Athy of the original story takes the crown after Claude falls into some type of magic coma and ended up being a really good queen so Ijekiel’s dad couldn’t do anything and yeah that’s all I remember.

2. Roselyx

Roselyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought original Athy died?

3. Rosie77

Reading List:
    Link
    This was before the original Athy died. She went into the novel after Jennette arrived but before the whole poison scandal. Both Athy’s existed at the same time. Our Athy told the original about her life and original Athy was pretty upset but decided that she wanted to stop being such a pushover. She rules in Claude’s place around the time our Athy left.

4. Latteboo

Latteboo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone PM-ed to ask about the chapters, so I thought might as well write the reply here, just in case anybody else has the same question as her. Ah, her question was about the content of the side stories and how the main story actually ended.
    Like I mentioned before, chapter 1-165 was about the main story, how Athy was born (again), gained Claude's favour and survived. It ended on her 18th birthday night.
    Claude warned Athy not to too close to Lucas. :blob_blush: *ahem our cute daddy*
    But of course our Lucas would never disappoint us by always popping up in Athy's room at night, not to mention that it's her birthday. :blobowoevil_horns:
    He didn't literally confess to her by saying things like "I love you" or sorts. Instead, he suddenly kisssed her and when Athy was confused, he kissed her again. *Surprisingly I dunno why I actually held my breath as I read that part :sweating_profusely:*
    Athy finally shouted and asked what he was doing. Lucas nonchalantly apologised and said it's because she looked so pretty. :blobmelt:
    Athy grumbled about him doing it without her permission, so Lucas said, "I want to do it one more time, may I?" *and I fainted* :blobnosebleed:
    Athy didn't reply him, but looked up and their eyes met. As his face got closer and his lips touched hers, she closed her eyes. :bloblove:
    This first side story serves as epilogue. The timeline was after her 18th birthday. It was about Lucas who actually tamed a (baby) dragon as a present for Athy.
    This story was about how Athy sucked into a book and ended up in another dimension. And yes, she met the 'Original Athy' there.

Chapter 201- 205 : Side Story 3 - Lucas' Past
    Chapter 206 - 215 : Side Story 4 - Claude's POV
    Chapter 216 - 219 : Side Story 5 - 'Lucas' whom Athy met in Side Story 2 travelled across dimension to find her.

I hope I didn't spoil too much? :blobfearful: If I do, please lemme know. I'll delete it.
    If there's any particular part of the story you guys wanna know, do let me know. I can't just start writing spoilers out of blue because there are too many. Easiest way is by answering questions :blobsweat:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  5. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know do you know how to read Korean ? or did you translate raws if you did which app did you use and What happened to Ikjiel and Jenette.
    Thanks for the spoilers.

6. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    He said that also because he could see and know that Claude put many many layers of protection magic around her. :blobowoevil:

Chocofudge and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  7. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I can read Korean, not too fluent. But of course, to read a lengthy novel like that, I do need some help from Google Translate. It's not my mother tongue afterall :blobsweat_2:
    Though if you are desperate to read it yourself, there is a site where you can read it and use Google Translate to do the job. Machine has its limitations though.

Here is abit summary on what will happen at the end.
    Zenith would learn the truth that she's not Claude's daughter, but Anastacius'. She suddenly had magic power, kinda went berserk and it was dangerous that Claude wanted to kill her. Of course, Lucas managed to temporary 'seal' it somehow and she was put in the dungeon. It is quite pitiful to see her actually. She felt betrayed when she knew everyone including Athy were actually aware of her true identity. Athy pleaded for her life.
    When Zenith left the dungeon and castle, she felt desperation and wanted to die. Izikiel picked her up and she was sad that he had to see the ugly side of her. The magic seal was broken and she went berserk again. When it happened, Izikiel ran towards her earnestly and she was happy to see such sincerity. Lucas and Athy managed to seal her magic once again (I think this time for permanently, but it wasn't stated in the novel). Zenith who fainted was held by Izikiel who looked relieved after making sure she was okay. Surprisingly, Duke Alfius actually begged Claude for Zenith's life. So he did care for her and this made Athy happy.
    Izikiel later on came to the palace to apologise to Athy. He also told Athy that it's understandable if she called him a liar now. Athy then reminded him what he told her when they were young, that Zenith was a child he must protect. She felt guilty for pushing him away especially knowing that he had feelings for her. She told him to go to Zenith instead as that's where he belonged and Zenith was the one who needed him most. At night, when Zenith finally regained her consciousness, she and Izikiel left the palace.
    In the Side Story 1, it would be revealed that Izikiel would report to Athy from time to time regarding Zenith. After sometime, Zenith found a courage to send a letter to Athy. She apologised and gifted her with flower petal bookmarks. Athy smiled upon reading it and wished for her happiness.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    M30WWWW, shashasha, LayZhang and 20 others like this.
  8. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I am glad to know that Jenette finally knew truth sbout herself and knew how to move on in life.
    Which site can I read the raws that you mentioned I can translate.

LifeRuiner likes this.
  9. sweetgunny12

sweetgunny12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, have you read the chapter 59?
    I read a comment, said that Spoon stated that she change the plot bcause she really want to focus on Athy-Claude, is that true?? I mean, till now, no spoilers can really guarantee that black-haired man is aethernitas, not anastascius. But in chap 59, he stated Jennete is his daughter, and thanked mr white for raising her. I feel bad abt his guy, since lucas hasn't back yet (he's on the way actually, lol). If it's really aethernitas, then he only use anastascius' body and memory, that's why he know Jennete is anastascius' daughter (only my speculation).,

And in chap 59, Alpheus family wants to go to palace. I wonder why they want to go to palace? Is it any parade or something else? In this chap, Athy wonder if she will back to palace or not, cause as we know, athy and claude's reunite happen when athy teleport herself to her palace, and it's just a trap from Claude for her. If this scene really happen, then athy and claude's reunite will be happen on few chapters more. But how about she go to magic school scene? Is it really happen just like in the novel? (but somehow i dont think this will happen since it's ok if Spoon erase that part)

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  10. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's good that she finally learned the truth. She deserves to know afterall. I hope one day when Izikiel finally can forget Athy, he can truly learn to love Zenith, not just as part of 'duty' like it's so far.
    I'll PM you the link. It's not free btw.

Chocofudge and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  11. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Kakao it might not be available in my country then I tried it after all.

12. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not. Don't worry :blobsmilehappy:

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  13. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's...pretty amazing and proof she is the daughter of Claude, after all, in that timeline, only one person besides Jennette even cares about her with everyone else ignoring or even seemingly bullying her, and descriptions state that even amongst the general populace, Jennette is much more popular for having a positive attitude.

So her turning everything around with way less allies and no magic is amazing, granted, i am betting she gets help from the Athy we follow and it required her being told what would happen to change being a pushover, but considering the kind of guy Claude is and that she didn't have years to make him like her, her managing to become the ruler is nothing short of amazing.

14. Chocofudge

Chocofudge Member

Reading List:
    Link

:cookie: i see... ahhh reading the novel is really different than just seeing the manhwa isnt it :blobmelt: with spoon's illustrations plus the actual happenings in the novel.. its perfect

LifeRuiner likes this.
  15. Chocofudge

Chocofudge Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ahhhhhhh oh my :blob_teary: i wanna read the advanced chapters too... and that about the last main chapter, it also had me breathless when someone spoiled me of that scene too aaaaaahhhh:blobsmilehappyeyes:and oh thank you for the spoilers:bloblove: bless your kind soul

Latteboo and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  16. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Lucas is possessive of Athy in recent chapters its so much fun.

Kanishka Kushram and Chocofudge like this.
  17. Chocofudge

Chocofudge Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:ohmigawd so true
    he was like "you are mine" and athy was like eh?:hmm:
    lol i love the tsundere trio they be like cringing but they loving it :blobjoy:

LayZhang, Hakwifey7, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  18. Rosie77

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wish we could get more insight on the original Athy because we only get glimpses and I wanna know more.

19. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~ There's no such thing as too much spoiler :blobsmilehappyeyes:

20. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to clarify - this is one of the side stories of the main novel. I hoped that you would have tagged it as it was since discussion and spoiled of side stories, webtoon and novel can be confusing as hell. I rad this part and I felt bad for original!Athy all over again. It was unfortunate that the translation I read was a summary and it was also a cliffhanger.

Not really. It is sad but Athy has to take responsibility for state/country affairs coz Jeannette wants to be Claude's nursemaid. At the very least, Jeannette in this case isn't really the ambitious type Alpheus wants her to be but it was kinda selfish for me. I have a thing about people not taking their fair share of workload and I felt the exchange wasn't really fair. and it makes Athy looks bad - like she's too busy with state affairs that she cannot take care of her father.

Jeannette also trigerred the coma by asking Claude why he loved drinking Lippe tea - cue Diana flashback and he's out cold.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    M30WWWW, LayZhang, honingzoet and 2 others like this.