Discussion [poll] Time travel gone wrong

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by girisuherman, Nov 26, 2019.

?

After you future you tell what going happen, are you still willing activities time machine?

1. "you lies" *jump at time portal*

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. remake time machine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. destroy time machine and it's blueprint

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ask future you to drink

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. dont wish to answert

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    You managed create working time machine, after dozen test you certain it's safe but sometimes has gone wrong. You stuck in limbo something like quantum realm or chaos plane, unable to age or die what you do only can observe a particle that appear and disappeared at one you look at it.

You learn at one you focus on something object solidified and after unknows amount of times you managed to solidifies your mind then suddenly you awake... in middle of complicated mess of machine, suddenly voice asked about your time machine and other thing. You gladly told them but suddenly you back in nothingness and back again this time they ask you again but this time you don't answer only focus on machine around you, that suddenly dissemble as you think it and you faded again.

Then realize you are everywhere in any times, at one you think you are there, any lies is truth and truth is truth. As long you certain reality changed. You start fooling around, appear anywhere and gone. You keep doing it and took liking watch intesting individual or help them sometime.

Suddenly when you watch sunset at antiquity era group of people appear and shout about making you pay then start shooting light that pass harmless on you. Annoyed you make them vanish literally.

After few era jump you realize, you kill them and not even think about it, doubt appear reality around you vanish, then realize your mental state also altered....

1. What are you going to do with this reality altering power? While it's all powerful you still can't change reality if there is someone focus at it.

2. You effectively immortal but did you think this worth it as you become one with universe? You know all but at same time you don't know all.

3. You can visit old you before made time machine, basically you can stop old you. but you will stuck at same state at time its self can undo change. Will you stop old you or going help it?

4. After know people that ask you about time machine and people of shooting you are from same organization, what are you going to do with them?

5. Your old time machine has become indestructible at same time it's destroyed, lots people fight for it's ownership, and because its uncertain nature what behind cover can change depend on observer, if someone think it's made from pizza then is are pizza but if they think it's high tech then it became high tech. But you certain it's not working anymore, what are you going to do with it?

6. You know there is entropy, this thing expansion non-stop but you know at once it cover universe they reset to zero just like formating whole drive . while you can't stop it, you still can slow it... At same time you don't know what will happen at one entropy flash universe will you still there or not? Are you going to do something or let nature take it's course?

7. Entropy do nothing on you but every life died, big bang occured and life's start appear too but at form blob of energy, you know human will born in future alas, law of universe not solid you can travel in time, you can wait for them solidified law but you can teach them make law solidified faster! Will you teach them, even you know there will be consequences?

8. After everything, are you still old you or you made of cosmic force that think like you? Are you died on begining or still life in other state, in fact are you going think it or just roll with it?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2019
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So I am some weird version of both dr Manhattan and professor paradox, or maybe simply Schrödinger from hellsing?
    I don't know what to say here, the situation is both good and bad :hmm:

girisuherman likes this.
  3. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  4. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry man, your english is confusing. It's a bit difficult to understand what you actually mean.

girisuherman likes this.
  5. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Well English not my main but essence of this poll is paradox...

6. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    remind me of murasakiiro no quaila.

for the real answer tho, millennia as one with the universe may make me think that nothing in this world has any worth and thus triggering an apocalypse, or worse make me lose my ego and just be the gear that runs the universe. both case I won't do anything to my past selves.

girisuherman likes this.