Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Mocona

Mocona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ur welcome, i wish to share pics too but unable cuz they block ss even from the outside apps

2. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww... I really want to read latest chapter too but I already spend all my coins for another story :blobsob:

Kinda question rosemund motives here, since she's trying to kill the king too.

Mocona likes this.
  3. Mocona

Mocona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The king is by accident, cuz
    when the arrow hits the king, the assassin said "too bad, it should hit the queen instead"

L0GIC, Tt123 and komo komo like this.
  4. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow rosemund is really stupid. She hired incompetent people who nearly killed their king (regicide)...if she was discovered all would be finished and she knows that without the king she will have no power...she took a huge risk she's very stupid ‍♀️

ariane09, Tt123, Eodez and 1 other person like this.
  5. Saiiisine

Saiiisine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant wait for the latest chapter too :)

Mocona likes this.
  6. Saiiisine

Saiiisine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Mocona

Mocona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here some summary/ plot details 5 up to ch 8( i post ch 26-27 ald)
    Ricy= queen
    Nilla =queen sister

Ch 5. Ricy(black hair girl) selected as the queen. Had a talk with nilla(queen sister) regarding queen selection, and nilla had an inch than ricy sacrifice herself to substite her. After sister talk, nilla went to garden and saw the king and rose kissing and she thought to herself "a..the rumour is true, what is this feel, suffocating, painful, sad...*tears flow, out of breath cus of pain* and faint

Ch 6.
    Open scene: king stand near nilla beds around the window (a gardener found nilla to help her cuz found her faint) and saw (through window) ricy run in panic, stumble and fall down when she try to get to her sister. L8 king ask, is the girl ricy's sister. And tell ricy, nilla faint out of shock not bcz of illness. Ricy figure it out that it must be bcuz the king n rose, no matter what he "was once" nilla husband. After nila wake up they had sister talk, and she wish her to be happy. End scene, ricy told herself ("i must be happy")

Ch 7. Royal wedding.
    King says in whisper "dont xpect love from me, it is best to just live ur life like ure not exist"
    Ricy says "is that a treat"
    K: ur quick
    On her bedroom : ricy while undressing "such a silly drama"

Ch 8. Wedding night
    Maid ask her(ricy) to get ready, and ricy says dont bother cuz the king wont came anyway. And she ask the maid to tell the truth, the king that the king has a lover. Which the maid answer is only "am sorry"

Unexpectedly the king came. King came and sit. King kind of "no need formality just straight to the point" told ricy, about his rumour and lovers.

R:"So its true abt the rumour"
    R: "So u(king) came to remind me to behave my act towards that woman"
    K: exactly, ure smart
    R: i will not xpect love from ur majesty, for the woman as long as its trivial case I wont do anything.
    K: good
    R: then what can u do for me?
    K: what?
    R: when i gave smth away, shudnt i had smth in return? As a queen i gave up on ur love n did not punish ur lover. Did u not need to pay me something?
    K: (pissoff) are u asking for a deal?
    R: there is nthg to lose, its not a difficult request anyway.
    K: fine, say what u want
    R: first the next king will be "my son"..
    --- scene changes--
    Rafaella enter as her knight. Ricy n raffaela had talk bout ricy wedding knight. N ricy says : even with hardwork for his love, his heart wont change. Its better to made a plan for my future. *Second...is to not have any child with ur lover*. Rafa says, ricy shud be careful, cus the lover might try to kill her.

Bed scene & talk of king and rose. King ask why are rose not afraid. Rose says u too are never afraid. (Those past where nilla died scene)

Back to rafa n ricy, talk about being careful. End with ricy says " i wont let it go wrong"
    up to 8 hehe... Hopefully helps,it such a messy spoiler n grammar...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Xienne, L0GIC, Hakwifey7 and 7 others like this.
  8. 0xid3li

0xid3li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thxs for the spoilers, guys. I’m glad she’s not
    infertile

Ik the ML is attached to his mistress due to his traumatic past, but I’m wondering in what way his mistress relieves him of the pain. I feel like he should know better.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    Xienne likes this.
  9. Mocona

Mocona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update: spoiler webtoon ch 29. Its not much since more pics than dialogue
    The queen, ricy survive and try to rescue the king which had been poisoned. She try to suck out the poison out of his body, and trying to find antidote plant (she had it on her horses, rafa gave to her, but the horse got separated). While rafaela(ricy knight) realize smth wrong and start to search for ricy.

Ricy need to came back within 48 hours. Otherwise there will be opportunist which will try to raise a new queen. While trying to survive, ricy's horse manage to find her.
    (Which imo.. she will treat her with the antidote on her horse)

The raw one already up to ch 31. You can found the raw link on. But unfortunately u might need to use vpn and it requires some purchases. Each ch cost 3 coin (apprx. 150 krw)
    Mangadex

Xienne, L0GIC, Hakwifey7 and 9 others like this.
  10. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler from the novel? Cuz I just read info that the artist of the webtoon will take 2 months break :blobsob:

Mocona likes this.
  11. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I barely finish it .It was so stressful . I read it only to figure out what happened and in my opinion it wasn't worth it.
    I hate the Ml because he so flaky and useless. However he still better then some other ML in some other novels .
    He becomes pretty sweet at the end and he had that classic backstory trope as a excuse .
    Once again :blobthumbsdown:there were misunderstandings and he was tricked . So it was a happy end . I felt empty inside .

TheReadeeer, pml24, Cessa and 7 others like this.
  12. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler
    She got her past memories back .

Xienne, pml24, Cessa and 5 others like this.
  13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he's better since at least he didn't abusing her (physically or mentally), just stating the obvious (I just need a competent queen, didn't need anything else), and he respect her as a queen.

I kinda blame myself for reading too much CN novel (and watching too much Indian soap drama) that my ML criteria is too low now.

Xienne, L0GIC, AyameKnight and 9 others like this.
  14. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg Myling our savior! :blob_pompom: can you pls spoil us how Rosemary ended up getting her capital punishment and when will it be? Cuz currently the webtoon is at the time of that hunting assassination and I just want to speed up to the moment of Rosemary's endgame :blob_coffee: Thanks Myling!! :blob_plusone:

kookierin likes this.
  15. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read my other comment under the link on the first page. Also, fiction imitates life. If it didn't we wouldn't be using the same double standards to judge victims in fiction that we, as humans, use in real life. Ktbn.

TheReadeeer likes this.
  16. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The king founds out the true face of his mistress and realizes she wasn't a tragic little cabbage girl but a scheming white lotus .she ends up in jail and disappeared after seeing everyone get a a happy marriage with kids except for her,

Mi shiru, Xienne, Rokai and 17 others like this.
  17. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I don't think so because in the ending she had three kids with him . It was that annoying babies make everything better cliche.

Mi shiru, Xienne, L0GIC and 13 others like this.
  18. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree,i just read the manhwa for a couple of chapters but the ml and story already frustrated me :blobexpressionless: fortunately mc was a strong character.

Tt123 likes this.
  19. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think koreans are getting tired of this kind of plot too. I notice a trend in K novels changed to from winning the husband from evil white lotus to more feminist stories but they aren't as popular yet as the classics. Currently I notice the new novel titles are something like "I dont re pick up trash I threw away" or "I don't love you anymore" or "Even if you give me the male lead I don't want him" .Such as "EX-Husband why are you the one regretting?" or" I give up being the Hero girlfriend ." It all about loving yourself and kicking away that shitty Male lead everyone fighting over.

20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    That sound interesting. Hope someone will pick up those novels.

TyShaye, Arie Sun, RuLiLa and 7 others like this.