What happened to the three year old child model who was abused by her mother?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ongoingwhy, Dec 7, 2019.

1. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
  2. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    nani da fuk!!!
    084.png

3. shadowreader

shadowreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s China parents probably dead and little girl will never be seen again

Arash1 and Geor like this.
  4. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, that kick still seemed weak. It was more of a bomp. When an Asian mom wants to beat you, she grabs the fucking chopstick or a bamboo stick. :sweating_profusely:

Chopsticks and bamboo sticks sting like a bitch. :blobtired:

Then again the reason she kicked her is such a stupid reason. So the mother is still in the wrong.

Although I'm all for beating kids if it's to teach them a lesson. :blobhero:

"Don't run in the street brat!"
    "Don't do drugs you little shithead!"
    "You got girl pregnant? You better take care of her or else!" *Cracks fist*

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    LK, Japorea, Wujigege and 8 others like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man. Too bad smartphones didn't exist when I was a kid. Then again, it might not spark an outrage if the kid isn't a celebrity. But is anyone surprised that the adults are abusive? They're using a 3 year old to make money. Lots of pedos probably watching what she films and she doesn't give a crap. Why would she care whether she kicks or slaps her child into obedience. She doesn't care enough to give her a childhood. And this is only a case because they're more well-known. Would the police really do anything? They'll probably lay low for a while and resume activities.

Sabruness, Mnotia and Wujigege like this.
  6. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    In all the countries I've lived in, yes they would do something....it's so sad that there are places where human life has little to no value.

Omnicast likes this.
  7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Niu Niu sounds like a good name for a panda. :aww:

Omnicast likes this.
  8. Omnicast

Reading List:
    Link
    Lots of shitty countries out there. Tons of little kids running around and playing in the fucking sewers. Alright not the actual sewers, but just as bad. Rivers so toxic no aquatic life can survive there. Not even fucking algae or insects. Yet some naked kids are still playing in the trash-filled river sludge. :blobwoah:

So by all standards, Niu Niu has it good.

:blobxd:I'm dying! It fits! PANDA NIU NIU!

elengee and Femme Fatale like this.
  9. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    my ma burnt my face with a spatula.....she freaked out when my skin peeled off from below my left eye.....broke vase on my head.....beat me black and blue until i fainted when i failed math.....so many painful memories.....

10. Omnicast

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely:

11. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so very sorry to hear that. :( My mom would belt me.....but with time I realise it was her last resort cause I just didn't listen. >_> I was a was a clever little bitch and she just didn't know how to deal with a kid like me. I know that now as an adult and having my own kids. >_> I personally don't need to smack my kids....the one just wouldn't understand the situation and it would be abuse on my behalf and the other would loose trust in my advice.

12. IAmViruz

IAmViruz FGO Degen

Reading List:
    Link
    In ‘Long Live Summons!’, the novel have a little panda girl called Niu Niu iirc.

Archaic pickle and elengee like this.
  13. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    there's another video of the mom hitting her with coathanger

ongoingwhy and Wujigege like this.
  14. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My opinion is that physical punishment must be situational and not on a whim. If the child did something wrong that you did not specifically forbid, I don't believe that is grounds to cane the child but if it is something you very specifically told them not to do, some punishment is in order.

People say kids are "innocent" but I don't believe it. They are self centered since birth since they have someone at their beck and call ever since they were born, cry and mommy will feed you. It's just that their brand of self centeredness at that age tends to be for things that are minor and cheap and we tend to let it go, but there is really a "cost-benefits" calculator running inside every one of us, including kids, and to change their values from "me first" to "consider the TPO", there has to be a sort of carrot and stick approach to the inculcation of values. All carrot does not work, if there is no stick, there is no "push" factor to get the child away from negative behavior. "Why listen and make a loss when I can do whatever I want with no consequences" is a very big driving factor in kids. That said, random beatings is a no-no, caning must be for very specific cases where there is direct disobedience on cases where there could be worse consequences, eg. "No playing on the road!!" "Don't touch that hot iron!!" or "No playing with your handphone in the bath!!".

15. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    coathanger is 4 years to late to appear.

16. Ryuukage

Ryuukage [Professional Lurker][Loli Head Patter][Lazy Fox]

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like you don't know how Filipinas does their beat of love.
    They would use any and every thing they could hold on, just like how the ancient martial arts of filipinoes known as kali.
    Anyway, the filipina mothers would use a broomsticks, rattan wood, belt, flip-flops, even clothes hanger, they would sometimes even throw you a book, make you kneel in a group of monggo beans or rock salt, sometimes, even sugar and the ants would bite you, making me think isn't it just mere torture.

17. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on others and the type/size but my parents used it if they can’t find the bamboo sticks.

One time my mother swat my sister with a bamboo stick till she is bruised all over. They decided to cover her up before sending her off to kindergarten. But really that didn’t impact her much.

18. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    All I know is when I was a kid I went through a phase where I was biting my brothers when they annoyed me. My mom got so fed up with it one day she bit me hard enough I bled... Never bit someone again.

19. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    I got beaten at least once a week by my parents and bruises are a normal sight on me,I can't talk or voice my opinion when I was small and I always got panicked whenever I got touched.

Until now I have an aversion to people touching me and I reacted to people who moves their hands or legs near me(example: patting).

I won't say I got it the worst,but I'll just say that it really trains me to be vengeful

20. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Heres something similar but more brutal.
    Just search "Berna Bugbog" its in Filipino news in the past.
    heres what the kid looked like after getting hit by her step-mom.
    images-1.jpeg
    The step mom was even proud that she wont be jailed due to being a minor(17yearsold) and even posting on facebook.