Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Nimp

Nimp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really???? What part???? i've reading a lor of traslations of the novel and i've never read this part???

2. Latteboo

Latteboo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most welcome :blobmelt:

Thank you so much for the feedback :aww: I shall keep the details then and use "Papa" :bloblove:

Ningstery, Bhabna and rock.doll like this.
  3. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Story 3 (Ch206-215) : Claude's POV
    Felix pestered Claude as he was very confused on what just happened. He kept asking how come he didn’t know about Athy’s existence. Claude told him it was under his order that her existence was forgotten.

Felix did something out of ordinary. He raised his voice towards Claude. *wow Felix can get angry too! :blobhero:*
    “That Your Majesty’s child is alive, how could you hide it from me? Didn’t you tell me that Miss Diana and her child died? I can’t believe that a young princess who needs care ended up growing up alone in such secluded palace for years. What are you even thinking? Nonetheless...”
    Felix abruptly stopped talking and choked down his emotion before continuing his words. *hugs Felix :blob_teary:*
    “Even if you didn’t express it, I thought the fact that Miss Diana passed away so soon left you a lump in your chest. Or was it just my foolish illusion? For you to irresponsibly abandon a child left by her...”

Claude cut him in a very low voice, “Shut up unless you wanna die. There is no reason for you to impudently raise your voice on me because of them.”
    “Your Majesty!”
    Still in a cold manner, Claude continued, “I let you be and now you dare to cross the line. You actually dare to question my decision? Since when do I need to obey you?”
    Felix looked so frustrated, but Claude no longer wanted to hear his nonsense.
    “Get out. Your impudence stops here.”
    Felix stared at Claude before he left the room quietly.

As soon as the door closed, Claude closed his eyes and touched his head, which had been in pain since earlier. The pain was severe as if someone tore his head apart.
    He recalled Felix’s words. ‘How can you hide from me that Miss Diana has given birth to your child? Even if you didn’t express it, I thought Miss Diana’s death had affected you so much that it left an empty hole in your heart.’
    *I didn't translate anything wrong btw. The sentences here and the ones above are originally different in the novel.*

[Diana. Diana...... Diana? Was that the name of the wench who gave birth to my child? There’s something I am missing so much that I am choking up, my chest feels so painful and tight. But I should not remember it. I should not think about it anymore. If I were to recall what I have forgotten so far, I’d surely regret it.]

Claude finally closed his eyes.

4. karwasama

karwasama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg fellow korean here!!!! could you drop the link to where you can get the novel raws?

Latteboo likes this.
  5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so glad I'm not in these times I'm sorry these rulers irritate the freak outta me. You came out the right nut sack nobody is above reproach. That's why your stupid ass keeps getting assassinated attempts

nothing to really do with that had to get that off my chest

0rbit, Latteboo and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  6. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    안녕하세요~ I am not sure if I am allowed to post a full link here, but it's on Ridibooks. Just type in search box "어느 날 공주가 되어버렸다".
    Enjoy :bloblove:

7. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been thinking the same as well but due to his facial expression it didnt feel like he wanted to question her about athy right? But fr spoon is seriously an amazing author and from the few spoiler pics i saw of chapter 61 i think its still about Jennette and the black haired dude

8. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want to know anything about Jeannette,I have alasy remained neutrl about her but recently I just can't keep myself from disliking her don't know why ? in the novel's second half she turned out to be not so innocent and why is the manhua occupying so much Jeanette, I was never interested in a an airhead ignorant girls like hers story I miss athy and claude's interaction and now they are showing such boring story instances it doesn't interest me even a bit why is spoon paying so much attention to Jeanette's story now its making me consider dropping the manhua and just read the novel I don't like it when manhua's plot derails from the novels.

9. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May just maybe I have a tiny believe that Claude may have invited Jeanette to enquire about Athy. He definitely heard her saying about the Princess in the garden so just may be it is all for Athy.

10. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone here talked about Dianas' past? (sorry for changing the subject but I couldn't care less about Jennette) The translator I read for the novel just unraveled her past and... I spend like 2 or 3 hours playing pokemon just to forget them

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  11. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what fr?? Wow okay im shocked! So shes actually not so innocent? :/ tbh i was always kinda suspicious about her and didnt want to dislike her bc i thought she’s innocent. But lets be honest and get the thoughts tgt. in the first life they were able to kill claude right? Im not sure but didnt athy say that jen’s black magic actually curses the people around her? so basically she’s the one who kinda helped her family get claude down right? And i also dont want to see much about her im watching this for athy tbh. But im trying to be understanding and come to terms w the fact that spoon is just trying to build up some tension

LayZhang and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  12. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not so sure but other than the fact that she’s a dancer, nope. AND WE JUST FRUSTRATED WE DONT WANT HER EITHER HDJDJDJ

13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her magic unwillingly makes people like her.

She didnt reay do anything bad but she was jealous?(from what I can get from spoiler) of anthy and whathisface relation. And may have subconciosly tried to use her magic charm

But she got the pair the spare treatment in the which I'm not areally a fan of anyway but oh well

14. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Story 3 (Ch206-215) : Claude's POV
    You’ve become chubbier, he told her indifferently. While in fact, he was busy observing her and wondering why she looked so haggard.
    [
    Was the meal not enough/bad in Ruby Palace?]

“Hehe, Papa is pretty!”
    It’s his fourth time meeting her. She was a brazen child to spit such words without fear.
    Claude called her to take a boat with him. Funnily, Lilian York was excessively worried about it. To be precise, both Felix and Lilian were looking at him with anxious eyes. [What’s there to worry about when she’s with me?]

The child looked like she was scared until Claude picked her up to be on boat. At some point of time, Claude suddenly wondered what’s on the child’s mind so he asked.
    “Papa’s hair is sparkling! Pretty!”
    [Does she like sparkling things? Is that why she has those pouches?]

“I saw your jewel pouch the other day.”
    In fact, it was not just the pouch that she dropped in front of the angel statue, but he decided not to tell her about it.
    “I will keep your treasure. Come and see me to get it next time.”
    Her eyes were staring to shake in panic upon hearing that, so Claude looked away from her and looked blankly at the lake.

[She had been observing my face back and forth for awhile. Now she’s interested in a flower in the lake. Ah, I know what that is. It’s a magical creature that deceived people into the water. When it finally gets its prey, it will trap them and absorbs all the nutrients. I don’t remember how many years ago they started to grow magical creatures in the Imperial Palace, but I was told that it was a strange hobby of some of the previous emperors. I can see she’s fascinated by it and now the boat is moving into that direction. After all, this magic boat is supposed to move into the direction according to the wish of one sitting on it.]

Claude decided to just watch her. The child finally got closer to the flower. Those small hands of hers tried to touch it, but she fell into the lake instead. She was pulled into the deep lake and disappeared. She was struggled to survive. To Claude who just stared coldly and calmly at her, she cried and begged for his help. As she realised that Claude would not save her, despair was visible in her young eyes and her crying sound began to fade away.

[Isn’t it strange? Didn't I make up my mind to kill her since four years ago?]
    It was only then Claude’s chest began to stir up as if someone was knocking on the door of his frozen heart. His head began to hurt like it was going to split. A whisper warned him again, ‘You will regret it if you don’t stop digging.’ But this time, he did not turn away.
    [Don’t be funny. Even if I would, those regrets are mine. So don’t try to stop me. Give me what you’ve been hiding inside…!] *YES!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! GO PAPA!:blobcat_hyper:*

The surface on his frozen heart began to crack and unveiled a memory fragment.
    I want you to love this child. It’s probably the last gift I can give you. As you’ve loved me, please take care of this child that I am going to leave. That’s my only wish.

“It’s painful. Cough cough…”
    He lifted up the child with magic and took her to the shore.
    “Felix, teach Athanasia how to swim from tomorrow. It would be a shame if my daughter were drown to death in a lake.”

Despite his cold words, his face looked haggard and he found out why four years ago he couldn’t kill that newborn child.
    Here you go~ :blobpopcorn_cool:
    Anyway feel free to ask if there's anything unclear about my translation or any short question related to story in the novel version. I'll try my best to answer :blobhero:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  15. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so i misunderstood sth, a man informed athy that jennette herself is cursed and few chapter later we saw how claude was suffering from a curse and thats where i misunderstood but anyways the start of chapter 43 is really shady, why would jennette not take action/question who the hell that person is who told her to leave claude be!! It looks as if she knows that person! IVE DECIDED I HATE THIS CHILD IMFJDJDJDKDK i just want athy to live her life without having to look behind her back every second :(

16. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some spoilers about Dianas past.. but I don't know if I should post it bc it's pretty bad

Jennette doesn't take action because:
    1) She is unaware of it.
    2) Jennette is this type of people that don't question whatever happens around them, Atthy says it in the novel one time when she visited her in the arc Claude had memory loss "So she's the type of wife(she's talking when Jennette gets married) that don't question anything her husband does huh".

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2020
    Ang3Blue and mikeyla like this.
  17. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (´ ε ` )♡

Latteboo likes this.
  18. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Love you thanks a lot :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou:

Latteboo likes this.