Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Sharing this Wangxian AMV of XianYun (of the Donghua) version. This one is sang by a MALE singer :aww: Bless the singer for this, because I can literally imagine Lan Zhan singing for Wei Ying in this one :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    oh it wasnt? hmmmm maybe there was a lag ahhahah

I KNOW!!!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::bloblove::bloblove::blobicecreamlove::aww:
    ya aft laminating it, it becomes more clearer and oso hav this shiny effect ahahha and enchance the picture even more ahhahahah. and oso make it look more vibrant in color.

ahhhhh so hw much u donate and got wat ahahha.

same i was oso lookin at other poster they hav tat i like, but like not much. saw the demon slayer poster was kinda awesome so got tat and ont punch man oso, well those r anime i watch so its ok hahahahah since i oso hav FMA and tokyo ghoul poster in my room ahahhaha.:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat:.
    ya it kinda suck when u hav to see wat other poster u wan to get the yiling laozu poster onli but hav to get 2 to get it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh true oso true HAHAHHAHAHAHAH :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. more like he wan to meditate and den end up thinkin of wei ying. HAHAHAHHAHAH so yup in the end it doesnt work AAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

yup i go to those photo shop to do it, it cost 5SGD for 1 peice of A3 size. abit ex though. but since at home don hav own laminating machine. well can buy though but the onli use is to just laminate the poster, so like kinda of a waste since not all the time u hav posters to laminate hahaha.
    go to photo shops to laminate they will hav the laminating machine there.

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

the red eyes is dangerous for us ahhahahahhaha :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobcheeky: in love wif the red eyes ahhaha. :aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:. the actors for CQL did an awesomeeeeeeeeeee job on their characters:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: this calls for ice cream ahhahahah

hu send u so mani?
    ahhhhhhhhhhh veri hard to find atem sia even at the doujima earlier this yr and the recent AFA couldnt find atem charms at the creator corner do wan to hav one hahahah. ohhhhhhhhhhh the bag can be bought at any animate shop in japan?

hmmmm maybe will most likely take time for it to reach SG? since even online all sold out liao ahhahah.
    yup hav and they r like super into the fandom and hardcore kind, i saw their post on twitter they hav gatherings on JC bday, lwj bday and others. den they will trade they art work and all.
    and they giv off the feel tat if u say something bad they will bombard u like crazy, like those spuer hardcore idol fans of k pop groups or actors. i hav reply their tweet and once i ask one of them where they got the item didnt reply. like they onli reply to their own group of ppl.
    so meh hahahhah

yup indeed ahhah

of course and 2 of my stitch stuff hav arrivedddddddddddddddd yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, and u knw the funny thing is tat i got this stitch figure holdin the guns, and they hav a option for the price and color, and if u order just the firugre its about 12 SGD, den if u click the other picture the price is 14 SGD cause tat one u pay for the box. so i just get the firgure onli cause no need box.

and when it arrive i open the package and the box to put the stitch in is actually folded and slot it at the side and cover the firgure. LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. anit no difference sia, onli difference is tat is either tat if i get it in the box itself. i still hav to take out the firgure.:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:. i get the firgure onli and the box is folded and put at the side OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. i take pic show u ahhaha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the second pic the standee i wanted to get but abit ex sia i see on aliexpress lol, bunniesssssssssssss ehh the pic infront of the bunnies is from where? got it together wif the bunnies?
    ahhhhhhhh i wan my bunniees to faster arrive still in transit slow :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:. can just get and put in front of the other standees ahahha i show u hw i out mine ahhahah.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thx ok shall watch it later ahhahahha:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Check this out, it's hilarious :blobjoy:
    [/QUOTE]PFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:. LAN ZHAN IS SCREAMIN LIKE NOBODY BZ AHAHAHHAHAHHA HE IS IN HEAVEN AHAHHAHA :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Sauling likes this.
  3. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: so niceeeeeeeee but like still cannot hear the voice hahahahaha.

this one more clearer sia and so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: banzai for wangxian ahhahah

Sauling likes this.
  4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling the stitch firgure i was talkin about hahahah
    IMG_20191210_172543.jpg the box alreadi kena folded lolol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    IMG_20191210_172603.jpg this is wat i order just the firgure ahhahaha lolol i thought the box won com wif it didnt knw it com but folded at the side HAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL and they raise the price just to hav to box and the forgure inside. lolol
    IMG_20191210_172627.jpg IMG_20191210_172702.jpg
    IMG_20191210_172716.jpg IMG_20191210_172734.jpg they gave me a stitch keychain as thanks awwww so cuteeeeee :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

and here is hw i out my standees ahhha i just put onli hahahaha though no space to spread them out ahahhah
    IMG_20191210_172404.jpg abit cluster fk hahaha i out wif other figures and toys hahaha
    IMG_20191210_172424.jpg
    the lan zhan one wif the crane and wire around it can light up ahhaha. IMG_20191210_172443.jpg the one piece on from tokyo tower one piece store ahahha
    IMG_20191210_172519.jpg this wei ying one oso can light up :blobowoevil_horns::blob_sunglasses:

Sauling likes this.
  5. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 16 is up, with no end in sight *cries*

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

I saw some tidbits in the Chinese star news guy in youtube.. he said due to some drama involving Wang Yibo and this thing called Beijing Daily, The Untamed was disqualified?? from an award. It's kinda confusing, I don't really understand how China's entertainment industry works. AHH! That's unfair!

I'm still glad Untamed continues to rake in other awards, newsworthy mentions on various platforms, and keep the interest alive - as well as keep the young superstars famous.

I really like the fact that Zhan Ge is headed towards becoming a celebrity through singing. I don't see much potential or opportunity for him to keep up his stardom by relying only on appearances in drama/movies, because despite his good looks and acting skills, the releases are just too slow and bogged down by too many issues. Please release more solo songs and albums, Zhan Ge! :blobxd:

I hope Wang Yibo will make more appearances too. My feed is already very narrow when it comes to Yibo didi's content, and all I keep seeing are just Day Day Ups and a few guest appearances/interviews. Even in Day Day Up, he doesn't do, talk or appear much. C'mon, give this boy his own show! :blobtriumph:

6. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a holiday today, so I had time to write out Chapter 17... another arc is nearly done *woots*

Sexy times with Wangxian

Zhan Ge, Zhan Ge, why are you holding the pack of laundry detergent powder so sexily?
    It's almost as bad as watching Yibo didi doing sexy things with a bottle of shampoo.
    I cannot un-see my Untamed boys every time I go to the supermarket, or worse, when I'm in the bathroom trying to decide whether to wash my clothes or wash my hair... :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

I heard their new dramas will be aired soon! Yibo in ancient costumes besides Lan Wang Ji's look niiiice!

7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha maybe it's something to do with the 'quote & reply' function, but glad I saw it now haha :blobjoy::blobjoy:

That's nice to know :aww::aww: At least your effort didn't go to waste, so that's good :)
    If I can find a place that lament mines, I might try it, but to be honest, I don't think I have any more room for posters, since it's so over-crowded :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Hmm, I'll put this in your currency to make it easier for you (in terms of the conversion),

E.g. SGD $1.87 I can get like MDZS Stickers :cookie:
    and SGD $4.67 to SGD $9.34 I can get like one of the MDZS Wangxian Stand :aww:

So ofcourse the amount you donate will determine the quality of the item you'll get :bloblove:

Yeah, indeed, because I honestly was just staring at the two posters, JUST to get that awesome Yiling Laozu poster :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I don't remember which other two poster I ended up getting, because I just placed this aside in my room (inside a box) once I'm home lol. Although they said you buy two to be able to get that Yiling Laozu poster, but if you look at this in another sense, that's actually 'indirect buying' haha. :blobsweat:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:Ok, I couldn't agree more to that :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Poor Lan Zhan , can't help but think about his Wei Ying :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: But Wei Ying is loveable anyways,so :blobamused::blobamused: It's all for the best in the end, since they are both happy, they can both make each other happy (after all they've been through) :bloblove::bloblove:

Ahh, I see, I remember I used to laminate mines, but it's an A4 size which I printed out from my computer, however I don't anymore since it is quite pricey in my country.

Do the people there kinda know you now as a frequent customer with all this laminating? :blobjoy::blobjoy:

You can say that again, the red eyes Yiling Laozu is sooooo hooooot!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: It's actually what got me interested in this anime to begin with because I saw someone reblogging him with red eyes, and I'm like :aww::aww: That caught my attention :aww::aww: I didn't know it was originally a BL though, but it didn't stop me from shipping Wei Ying and Lan Zhan together, because I love their interactions,I love how Wei Ying made Lan Zhan step out of that circle of his, and I love how he brought more emotions out of that stoic Lan Zhan :bloblove::bloblove: And I was SO happy to know that it is indeed BL, because my OTP can be canon, is just :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Wangxian!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

And I agree that the actors in CQL really did an excellent job on their characters. I love Xiao Zhan as Wei Ying, and Wang Yibo as Lan Zhan, their chemistry was :bloblove::bloblove: Even when, I still didn't like how some of the things changed in the live-action, and even though I still prefer the novel ending over the live - action, but there's no denying that the actors fro CQL is well chosen and did an awesome job in their roles :aww::aww:

I think it was from Aliexpress, I don't remember which seller though, but when I opened the package, I was shocked... :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: But well, I guess it's a positive shock lol :blobrofl:

Is it hard to find YGO Atem in your country? Maybe try searching online?

For me, I actually have a Yu Gi Oh, Atem, and Seto Kaiba Figurine, I'm not sure if I shared this with you before, but here it is, in case you haven't seen it ~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And I got all of those in an anime store in my country :cookie:

Oh wow, that's pretty intense :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: but I think it's to be expected when it comes to these fandoms. Recently, I've seen posts, of fans defending Madam Yu, and saying blah blah blah, I couldn't even care less, but it's so cringeworthy... :facepalm::facepalm: I don't even want to partake in those type of conversation because I know it will only going to be futile... Honestly, I don't understand fans who actually said that Madam Yu likes Wei Ying?? I mean, honestly, I WANT her to like Wei Ying, but all her actions and signals shows how much she doesn't consider Wei Ying as part of the family, and that he's nothing more than a "servant"... She was so ireedemable to me, that I can't like her no matter the anime, the novel OR the live action! :blobtriumph: (The Live-Action makes her character worse for me...) :blob_catflip::blob_catflip: I'm not fond of Madam Yu at all, but Jiang Cheng, he's at least redeemable to me. His character was so much better for me in the Live-Action though.

Congrats for you in getting your Stitch merch :blobparty::blobparty: That's okay, I guess as long as it doesn't damage it then it's all good :cookie: And you actually save some money there as well :blobhug:

Yeah, I love that official Wei Ying and Lan Zhan standee, so got to get that one, even though it was quite pricey :sweating_profusely:
    The one in front of my Wangxian bunnies kissing, I got that from the anime convention in my country, it's a sticker, that I told you about where I donate $$ to get that :bloblove:

Haha, well share your opinions in here once you've watched the Walking Dead about Wen Ning and Sizhui xD. I'll give you a warning (if you haven't watch it yet), do NOT watch this with the lights turned off, cuz I was freaked out at the beginning already :blobdead::blobdead:

HAHAHAHA, funny right, glad it was able to make you laugh HAHA :blobrofl::blobrofl: Although it's quite difficult to imagine Lan Zhan screaming in 'fangirl' style about Wei Ying there hahaa! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Oh Lan Zhan, is happy, imagine the result he got isn't Wei Ying (LOL) :blobrofl::blobrofl: But nope, not going to imagine that because I'm a faithful Wangxian shipper on my end :bloblove::bloblove:

Oh really? I didn't know it was difficult to hear the first one haha.

But I'm glad you can hear the second one :aww::aww: So what do you think?? :aww: It's SOOOO GOOD, right?! :bloblove::bloblove: I always wanted a Male singer for XianYun on my end, and I'm so glad we finally got one! :blobicecreamlove: I honestly can imagine Lan Zhan singing there, and I hope the AMV also is to your entertainment there :bloblove::bloblove: Wangxian is the best! :bloblove::bloblove:

Oh wow, that's cool :blobfearful: Maybe it's your camera, but it's quite big haha. But that's nice that you can finally have your Stitch that you've been waiting for :blobnom: I also saw Kingdom Hearts too, nice! :blobwink: Since I also love Kingdom Hearts on my end! :bloblove:

And OMG, I LOVE that Wangxian Standee next to your Kingdom Hearts one!!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: You know the one where Wei Ying is sitting on Lan Zhan's lap :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I want to get it!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Is there a place where I can get this online? :blob_teary::blob_teary: But I think it's the one you told me before you have to enter something to win, right? :blob_teary::blob_teary::blobdead: I think the artist for that one is Minoru Joeling? I recognize her art, she have really nice Wangxian ones :bloblove::bloblove: But it seems like she's really into Lan Xichen x Jin GuangYao pairing now haha. :blobsweat:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  8. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man! What a drama that was :( The whole thing started when Xiao Zhan was nominated to be the Best Role Model and Untamed as the best show by govt issued Beijing Daily. WANG Yibo was named as a supporting actor male, and Wen Qing as actress female. So Yibo fans and BJYX were very angry. Yibo fans obviously wanted their idol as Main Lead, and BJYX demanded every award Xiao Zhan gets Yibo should get too (Probably because Xiao Zhan won three awards the last three days lol)

Cutting a long story short, New Xinpai issued a statement that they never submitted Untamed as nomination to that award. Hence Beijing daily disqualified everyone. This aggravated the fact that a lot of BJYX saw this as victory and celebrated on Weibo, and XFXs were really angry and upset that their idol got chucked from a National Award. XZ is 28 and tbh actors in C-Ent have a very small life cycle. We never know when Xiao Zhan will get a Wei Wuxian again.

Completely agree. Plus I think he is receiving good coaching from Na Ying in 'Our Song', they look adorable together. He isn't filming right now but has such a packed schedule, either events or awards or Our Song rehearsals and brand endorsements. I think it is great that he is singing more, because it seems a lot of shows he did before CQL are beefing up his roles just to drive in traffic. With Our Song he can prove his capabilities himself.

WYB is so busy with Legend of Fei. Rumors are they extended the episodes to to 50 hence is taking longer. Hence he isnt attending any events at the moment. But he attended the Redmi event recently, and will be the host and performer of Hunan new years gala.

9. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)(y) and my bunniessssssssssssssss r here yayyyy finally :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: shall post it later or tmw see if hav time ahhahah :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

hmmm u can paste it on ur cupboard oso? i just paste one of the demon salyer poster on my cupboard door and stitch stickers at the side ahhahah.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u just get the stickers onli or oso itchin to get the wangxian stand :blobamused::blobamused::blobcheeky::blobrofl:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA LOLOLOL just put the other 2 one side. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:, ya in a sense its indirect buyin ahhahahah they didnt hav any poster tat seems nice to u or hav ur other fav anime?
    i was lookin wat was nice and see if hav any other anime i watch and like ahhahah.

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: wei ying change him tats y make him feel more and start to show intrest (in wei ying onli) :blobjoy::blobjoy: make lan zhan mind occupied wif his sunny smile and teasing all the time. like they like to say boys tease that person cause the boy like tat person and wan to get their attention. so i think actually wei ying fell in love at first sight alreadi but he deny it and didnt knw it.
    and wei ying just turn lan zhan peacful world upside down and replace it wif himself occupying every single space there is in lan zhan mind/world . though lan zhan rejected everything wei ying did when they were young, damn wanted to slap lan zhan for being such a stuck up boy tat time, and onli realised aft wei ying was dead, tat he should hav not push him away.

end up lan zhan mournin for him for 13 yrs den reunite and nvr leavin his side :aww::aww::aww::aww: and wei ying oso finally found out he likes lan zhan and they got marriedddddddddddddddddddddd:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:, such a long and suffering road for the both of them but in the end they got each other to rely on. :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

don think so ahahahha cause i onli go there like 2 times to laminate ahhahah startin this yr. i had 1 one piece poster last time, den since at work they had a laminating machine i use it to laminate my poster but it become a disater. think wasnt the rite size at all or nvr put properly in the flim den first attempt make the bottom part folded cause not in time to make it straight, den i cut it flim out and it tore the top part out wif the flim den i put another one and try again den end up my poster was half destoryed by myself ahhaha, the folded part below couldnt be straighten out completely still hav the folded lines there but can see the small gap tat it left hahaha like a hump :blobjoy:

:bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:nice good for u turn out to be BL and oso the main ship is canon :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

And I agree that the actors in CQL really did an excellent job on their characters. I love Xiao Zhan as Wei Ying, and Wang Yibo as Lan Zhan, their chemistry was :bloblove::bloblove: Even when, I still didn't like how some of the things changed in the live-action, and even though I still prefer the novel ending over the live - action, but there's no denying that the actors fro CQL is well chosen and did an awesome job in their roles :aww::aww:[/QUOTE]u knw hw some actors just hav like super good chemistry together tat they make the show/movie/series the act in 10 x more better and nicer to watch. and hav to agree tat they were well chosen and fit the roles

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so good ah giv u some mani wat u buy sia giv u so mani or u buy like a lot tats y giv ahhahaha. bet u must be like woooow:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: y so mani wat is this i didnt order, den later u find out they giv u den u go :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses:

kinda, figurine maybe higher change to find at those shop tat sell figurines but oso like don realli see sia, the charms all the more hard to find,small figure can find but like not nice and ex too

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: u even hav the pharoh form ahhhhhhhhhhhh so handsome and cool :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:. the one where atem holdin the duel disk oso so cool :aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: the kaibo seto looks super thin ahhaha :blobrofl::blobrofl:

:blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: same she is irredemable to me too, like hw the hell can ppl say tat she likes wei ying?! like wth lol so they r sayin tat madam yu puttin wei ying down like tat and makin JC has tat inferior complex and jealousy towards wei ying, is love? tat she reminds him time and time again tat he is nth but a servant and a fkin shield for her son, and tat he has to giv his life for JC?, is love? just cause she is a fkin jealous bitch tat cannot stand tat her marrige is a loveless one and cannot stand tat cansen sanren marriage was a happy one and tat JFM liked her at one point.?? and she onli knws hw to bully ppl esp wei ying, and has no quam about cuttin off wei ying hands just cause of wat he did to the jiao jiao bitch? and blame everything on him, her marriage, her family fallin apart is his fault? if tat is called liking wei ying den sry but those ppl hav fked up logic.

or they think cause wei ying doesnt fight bak and forgives easily and they think tat? but to me its wtf like hw does wei ying being so forgiving leads to them sayin madam yu likes wei ying? just HUH??????!!!!!! makes no sense to me at all.

ahhh every one of the adapations on madam yu i don not likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at all.

yup hahahah

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) hahhah despite it being pricey u still got it ahhahah (y)(y)(y):blobrofl::blobrofl:

wa lolol ok veri spooky?

hmmmm even if lan zhan doesnt get wei ying he will try and try till he gets wei ying. maybe he won scream since loud noises r forbbiden, he will scream into his pillow den inside his mind he scream like crazy HAHAHAHAHAHHA :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

it was so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, lan zhan voice is deep rite ahhh if he sing it it will be damn nice sia wif his deep sexy voice, and wei ying will go crazy and seduce lan zhan half way through singing den it will turn into papapa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. but ya love to hav a male person singing it.

hmmm nah i just had to crop the picture since i cannot upload the picture tat i hav taken as the file is too big to upload here :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: so hav to crop and it make it look bigger hahahah, kingdom hearts is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IKR wei ying sittin on lan zhan lap though the standee is kinda not so clear like other standee ahhaha.

ya tat one had to buy the art book den can get it for free, "indrect buyin" hahahahha i oso got a wangxian charm from gettin another art book ahhahah but forgot the charm is wat pose wangxian was in ahhahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    oh nxt she ships XiYao :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: oh well hahahha

Sauling likes this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hooray for your bunnies arriving!!! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Will look forward to it :blobwink: In the meantime, you can play with the different poses haha :aww:

I don't have cupboard on my end, I have built-in wardrobes, and it's a mirror one too :blobsalt: But I already have this hanging on top of my built-in wardrobe :blobicecreamlove:, so no more space :blobsweat:

[​IMG]

:sushi_peak::sushi_peak:Wangxian-stand (LOL) :sushi_hide::sushi_hide:
    But I honestly wouldn't mind getting some Wangxian stand since I can put them to good use on my end :blobamused::blobamused::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    Anyways, this was the Wangxian stand I got at the anime convention, I know it's not that great, but I'll appreciate it still since it's Wangxian :bloblove::bloblove:

[​IMG]

Yeah, the other two got put aside, I seriously don't remember what anime poster it was LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy: It is indirect buying, but I guess it's not all bad, since you get to have two extra posters that comes with it, even when sad thing is, the other two isn't posters where I would want to hang up on my wall :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Can you believe I was really just staring at it for over 10 minutes :blobsalt: to decide which other two posters I'm getting (LOL):blobrofl::blobrofl:
    I do have other favourite anime's but, they just don't have the one's I happened to like so, :blobsad:

Check this out :blobowoevil:
    [​IMG]

I'm sure, not even Lan Qiren can, he already broke at least 1 or 2 rules when it comes to Wei Ying (lolll) :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Lan Zhan is the same, but his rule-breaking for Wei Ying is loveable (positive):bloblove:, whereas Lan Qiren, isn't because of his dislike for Wei Ying (poor Wei Ying :blob_teary:)

Wei Ying did turn Lan Zhan's world upside down, but it's works out better (for character development) in the long run :aww: It's because of Wei Ying, he came to show me a side to Lan Zhan I came to love/adore :bloblove::bloblove:

Ofcourse his honourable/righteousness is admirable and loveable too, but his love for Wei Ying made him even more loveable to me :bloblove::bloblove:

Yeah, we should feel happy for them both, after all they've been through, Wangxian deserves that kind of happy ending :aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove:
    Too bad CQL couldn't give us a solid ending for Wangxian :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

:blobfearful::blobfearful: Seriously?? Wow, I didn't know, since you have quite a few posters in your room from what I remember :blobcheeky: I don't think I will have the courage to laminate my own poster there, since I don't know if I will ruin it or not :sweating_profusely: So better to leave it to a professional here :blobsweat_2:

Yep, very good!! :aww::aww: Because Wangxian happiness means a lot to me!! :aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove: Even though there are really a lot of heartbreaking/angst a long the way, but Wei Ying confession is the best, and the most epic, which I adore, it makes all the angst prior to the confession paid off, in a very touching and satisfying way :bloblove::bloblove:

Yup, Yup :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: And I'm glad that Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo had that chemistry together as Wangxian :bloblove::bloblove: It isn't just that, but I also love the actor who plays Xue Yang, he really put his all into his role, and you can feel those :blobamused: intimate scenes :blobamused:
    Sorry, but I do love Xue Yang x Xiao Xingchen :sushi_peak::sushi_hide: Even when it's tragic :blob_teary:
    And even though I also love Song Lan x Xiao Xingchen :blobsob:

Yeah, I have the pharaoh form too, because he looks hot in that form :aww::aww: Ofcourse, that's why I got that Yami Figure where he's holding a dual disk :blobicecreamlove: LOL, well in Kaiba's defense, Yami is super thin too! :blobcheeky::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Honestly, I'm glad Madam Yu is dead, because I can't even stand to watch her on screen :blobunamused::blobunamused: She makes me :blobexpressionless::facepalm: at her every time she steps in with her loud mouth.. :blobthumbsdown: She makes the whole atmosphere so bad afterwards, the CQL her is the WORST! because at least the thing about Fengmian is fixed, so that leaves her no reason to feel that way about Wei Ying! :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: I will agree that she loves Jiang Cheng, but she was the sole reason why Jiang Cheng have this inferior complex.... And she's also the one who made Wei Ying feel like a "servant", this is why Wei Ying never said to Jiang Cheng that he will stand by his side as his "brother", but as his "subordinate", because it's to reassure Jiang Cheng, that he's the only son to Jiang Fengmian, even when Wei Ying really treats Jiang Cheng as his brother... :blob_teary: I never understood how Wei Ying can still treat Madam Yu with respect like that, but it's also one of the good qualities about his character that made him loveable to me, it's admirable really. I can't relate to Wei Ying for still respecting Madam Yu like that, but I admire that he could in that sense because he's so forgiving. Madam Yu loving Wei Ying, blah... :facepalm::facepalm:She was so even willing to cut off Wei Ying's arm, like it means nothing! :blobangery::blobangery::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

If Madam Yu was more understanding and LESS narrow minded, then it would at least give Fengmian (and her) a chance to bond and give a healthy family for both Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying to grow up in...I don't blame Jiang Cheng for having this inferior complex, but his mother for comparing Jiang Cheng to Wei Ying. Ofcourse Fengmian is responsible for this as well, but I see that Madam Yu holds to REAL reason why Jiang Cheng is like this now..Anyways, honestly, I can't stand Madam Yu (and not going to talk more than this because I will seriously rant if I do... :blobexpressionless:

Side note, I'm glad that she is dead, and she's not the one who raised Jin Ling, because, god, I don't want Jin Ling to turn out to be like her urgh :facepalm:

Yeah, no matter which version Madam Yu is horrible, and not a likeable character to me (lol)

Haha, Well, to me, it is :sushi_singing::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

I come across a fanart previously where Lan Zhan was screaming internally and it's a very cute one, but I couldn't find it anymore :blobconfounded:
    But I found this instead LOL
    [​IMG]

But then again, it is canon for a fact that Lan Zhan never really use words to convey what he wants, but he chases them after his actions, and that's very endearing in that sense :blobicecreamlove:

I'm glad you loved it :aww: We need to spread the love for this version and this singer :aww: To me, I can really imagine Lan Zhan singing this, which is how it should be :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

That's okay ^^ Kingdom Hearts is indeed an awesome game :blobsmilehappy: Even when I never get the chance to finish it :blobsweat:

Oh, but it's still looks soo good though :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: You're so lucky to get that stand, it feels like "once of a chance to obtain :blob_teary:"
    Well, the one I have of Wangxian together, embracing is this one, and I do love this art too :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]

How awesome that you get to have an artbook, I wish I could get a chance to get one of those on my end, but oh well :blobconfounded: I do have an MDZS artbook too, from the MDZS Novel reprint I pre-ordered previously :aww: And they have one of the art in there, which is this one is really nice:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    [​IMG]

setsuna3025 likes this.
  11. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the enlightening explanation! There's just so much gutter fandom involved. It's sad when I read about one group of fans slinging mud at another. And also the messy haphazard way the entertainment industry works in China.:sweating_profusely:

I'm glad to read Zhan Ge and Untamed/stars winning awards, but there seems to be TOO many of them, and I start to wonder what's the difference between them... :facepalm:

I saw some clips of Zhan Ge singing, and there seems to be some kind of live appearance or something going on daily. Ah, can't wait for him to release an album so that we can get all his songs in one tidy package!

I'm not getting much news about Yibo these days other than the occasional new product endorsement (which tend to slip under my radar, coz there's too many of them), and cute pics of him with his helmet, skateboard and sporting new shoes :blob_grin:

Is there any news about The Fatal Journey or even that mobile game?

12. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Smutty Chapter 18 sizzles... I'm so happy to be able to write this, finally!

Sexy times with Wangxian

13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling my bunniessssssss
    IMG_20191214_041139.jpg IMG_20191214_041155.jpg IMG_20191214_041212.jpg IMG_20191214_041240.jpg
    IMG_20191214_041224.jpg bunji gettin horny:blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush::blobuwu:
    IMG_20191214_041258.jpg doin it from behind start papapa :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush::blobuwu::blobsanta::blobamused::blobamused::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove:
    IMG_20191214_041316.jpg bunxian enjoyin bunji doin him :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blob_grin::blob_grin::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    IMG_20191214_041331.jpg :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blob_grin::blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:bunji findin bunxian balls to lick and suck :blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobcheeky:
    IMG_20191214_041346.jpg bunxian bittin bunji ribbon and bunji let bunxian bite :aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    IMG_20191214_041357.jpg yayyyy bunji got tian zi xiao for bunxian:aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    IMG_20191214_041418.jpg bunxian so happy to hav his tian zi xiao IMG_20191214_041443.jpg he even sit on it lol to see if can support his weight but little does bunxian knw it was bunji tat supported him from behind ahhahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    IMG_20191214_041530.jpg ok here bunxian has been cut out of the pic but he put the tian zi xiao in front of bunji and ask hin drink ahahahhaah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobwhistle: though bunji hasitated
    IMG_20191214_041550.jpg more presuading by bunxian and talkin dirty to bunji to make him drink :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

IMG_20191214_041607.jpg bunji is drunk aft one small sip as usual hahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: poor bunji low torelance
    IMG_20191214_041621.jpg bunxian seeing if bunji will wake up
    IMG_20191214_041634.jpg bunxian turn to pleasure bunji :blobuwu::blobamused::blobamused::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    IMG_20191214_041653.jpg IMG_20191214_044354.jpg bunxian doin bunji ahhaha :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    IMG_20191214_044421.jpg from behind:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    IMG_20191214_044438.jpg still from behind hahahaha
    IMG_20191214_044811.jpg finally both of them came at the same time and r tired :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobconfounded::blobsweat::blobsweat: though bunji will forget about eberyTting tat happen when he was drunk. LOLOLOL :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat:
    LOLOL :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobphone::blobphone::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobsanta::blobsanta::blobsanta::blobwhistle::blobwhistle::blobwhistle::pikablob::blobnom::cookie: not sry at all HAAHHAHAHAHAHAH ENJOYI:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobparty::blobparty::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobjoy:
    hope stitch doesnt get jealous if i start playin wif bunxian and bunji more nw ahhaha

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, woww lolll :aww::aww::aww::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: You must had a lot of fun playing with these poses ahaha, that's really cool though! :aww::blobmelt::blobmelt:

They are all cool/funny/sweet poses, but I love how you have Wei Ying bunny kissed Lan Zhan's bunny forehead :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

So what's your final post for the bunnies now? :aww::aww::blobcatblush::blobcatblush:

And here's something for you (from the anime/donghua) :blobrofl::blobrofl:

[​IMG]

setsuna3025 likes this.
  15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    yup yup

waaaaaaaaaaaa u got this? niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove:

hahah sell it then hahahha

ahh some time might not hav the ones u like :blobsad::blobsad: so u just end up starin at it see which one is the nxt best nice one

anyone hu follow this rules is not human and is not livin at all just a puppet. like wth is cannot be overly happy? like wtf sia i think these rules r just the lan elders being petty about small thing and add all this to the rules.

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

ya tat was just wth haizzzz so we just imagine it ourselves.

hahahah b4 this yr i onli had 3 posters 2 not laminated 1 laminated, one is final fantasy, beelzebub and one piece.
    den aft this y went to doujima market in may got more poster and oso the recent AFA ahjhahah so nw increase liao HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    ask the shop ppl do better they will do it properly ahahahahhahaahah, leave it to the pros:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

his confession is the best sia just say he wan hav sex wif lan zhan everyday HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA and the others were like wtffffffffffffffffffffffff ahhahahahhah:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobparty::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

yup can feel he put everything into it, and make it so real
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh:

hahahah ya can hw to say ah kaiba pose make it look like so fraglie sia

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: agreed ahahhaha :blobjoy::blobjoy:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA lolololol LMAO AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH in the end lan zhan still say not goin lolololololool. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: need more male singers wif sexy voice :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

im still stuck at the first game ahhaha haven been playin my ps4 damn it ahhahnw on star wars the clone wars series marthon hahahahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

yup its a once a chance to obtain it, was lucky i saw it and decided to get it ahhahaha.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the standee so awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, wif the present around, and is tat dogssssssssssssss? wei ying not makin a scared face? or he is safe since lan zhan is carryin him ahahahahhahaha

damn this picture is so damn niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

my final pose is bunji kissin bunxian cheek ahhahah

ahhhhhhhhh the original 2 bunnies hahah playin wrestling, the white one looks like carryin/huggin the black one ahhahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

check this out
    https://twitter.com/s3senya/status/1206027465560211456

https://twitter.com/s3senya/status/1206094222996041728

https://twitter.com/kuramajoy1/status/1206100276450488321 this one xiaoxue

https://twitter.com/softwangxian/status/1205946806980485121

https://twitter.com/IncorrectCQLsub/status/1206046219535048705

https://twitter.com/Snowice_rab/status/1206036015061712896

https://twitter.com/tenka9090/status/1205849756146077696

Sauling likes this.
  16. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny story: As a Subtitle test, my team was given a clip from this drama to transcribe

17. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    My nose bled while writing Chapter 19.. haha! I'm glad to finish an arc, finally!

Sexy times with Wangxian

A few of my favourite Youtube channels have gone from Wangxian-y to General C-Drama-y, while my twitter feed has slowed down to a trickle. But the MDZS and Untamed fanarts are still coming, especially from the Korean artists.. they're SO GORGEOUS!

18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I got this 'scarf' (though I used it to hang on my wall), from the Pre-Order Republished version of MDZS Novel in Taiwan :aww::aww:

I can't seem to find it on my end :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: So can't sell it lol :blobsweat::blobsweat:

That's true, but at least you got the poster you want now :blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

IKR :blobexpressionless::facepalm: And let's not forget LQR added the additional rule to Gusu Lan about "Can't be around Wei Ying or talk to Wei Ying" :facepalm: Even though it's made to be ignored (lol), but it's still petty of him imo :blobtriumph:

I think whoever can follows all Gusu Lan Rules like that, they're not human, they're robots lol

I see, so what made you start to laminate it on your end? But well, at least it's protected now :cookie:

I really love how Wei Ying loves Lan Zhan so much that he can be shameless about it :aww: I mean, the fact that he's not ashame to be in love with Lan Zhan, and wants the whole world to know about it (PDA), like how he wants the Gusu Lan disciples to know about their (Wangxian) song, haha, it really shows that he cherish and loves Lan Zhan alot, which makes me love his love, and Wangxian a lot :bloblove::bloblove: Except the only thing is, Lan Zhan only wants Wei Ying to hear this song, because it's for Wei Ying (only), so they both have different ways of expressing their love for each other really :bloblove::bloblove:

For me, it's not just about him saying that, but also the part when he reassures Lan Zhan how he really feels is genuine, and he's not doing this in the spur of the moment(impulse), nor is he doing this to repay Lan Zhan of his kindness, but it's about how he really feels (i.e. he loves Lan Zhan, and want to spend the rest of his life with him) :bloblove::bloblove: (Wei Ying confession is epic, and is the best, and it's so Wei Ying style!!) :aww::aww:

LOL, Kaiba is still cool :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

And for me, I still have a lot of pending games to play on my end :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Yeah, it's feels so 'christmas-feel' with that pic :blobsweat::blobsweat:
    To be honest, I just realized about the Dog there :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: (OMG LOLLL :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:) Well, it feels like the Dog was ignored there :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

That pic sure is :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: *Sets as my wallpaper * :blobamused::blobamused::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

Nice :blobnom: That's my final pose too, although I didn't go wild like you did there :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Those are nice (canon) bunnies :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Oh woow :aww::aww: The Nendoroid one is soo cool!!! :bloblove::bloblove: Such dedication and creativity!!:bloblove::bloblove:
    I was shocked about the Xiaoxue one :blobscream::blobscream: But nonetheless wow :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    The CQL Yunmeng bros one where Jiang Cheng said "we're brothers" was ... :blobsneeze::blobsneeze: Nice :aww:

And the last one hurts!! :blobsob::blobsob:

Thanks for sharing! :cookie:

My turn to share you this :aww:

:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    its a scarf?????!!!!!! i thought it a tapestry lolol but still NCIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(y)(y)(y)(y)

ahhhh too bad hahaha if not can make some cash ahhahaha.:blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

all the lan elders r just petty sia like even smallest thing oso don like den make it a rule crazy ppl, u knw i think they onli think about themselves, and not about others.
    their clan motto is selfless or being nutural and all, but some times i see it as they onli think about themselves, like hw they don wan go to war and kill ppl till could recesse got burned down and their leader dead and lan xichen went missing.

they detest the crooked path and condem it, and when it was use to help them they nvr say anything but aft the war LQR esp i think hate wei ying. and hw lan zhan wans to just bring wei ying to gusu but they condem him so much they might as well just join the Jin clan in gettin rid of wei ying.

oh which they kinda did, xichen wantin to stay out of it, didnt help at all. den at nightless city the lan clan ppl were oso there adn their rules stat to giv ppl a chane? or something like tat, but xichen cant even be bother to even understand y this happen when it was the fkin JINS plot, and xichen think it was wei ying goin crazy like wtffffffffffffffffffffff. den he just stand at the side and do nth and blindly think tat the JINS did nth :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. in the end when lan zhan protected wei ying and was whipped 33 times just for protect his love, but the elders see it as an act of treason just cause they r fkin petty to loose to a younger genaration. and LQR even allowed tat and xi chen is the leader but did nth. and yet he has the fkin balls to blame wei ying for lan zhan whip lashes????

like wtf is wrong wif these lan ppl sia, push all the blame on wei ying and say he destroyed the peace is gusu ever since he came and "corrupted" their percious jade. like WTF SIA :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:. lan zhan did it to protect wei ying and he doesnt regret it. but xichen sees it as to blame wei ying for the whip lashes. i realli hate tat part of xichen, and he was too trsutin of JGY and was blinded and let his crimes go just cause he think JGY won lie to him :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless:. so in the end the one wif a fkin fake smile and fake mouth wif fake words is not a criminal in xichen eyes, but the person he went to the dark parth and cause lan zhan pain, to be blame cause xichen didnt even fkin bother to stop the whip lashes even if he is the leader, like the elders has more power sia.

i don realli like xichen, the endin where he ended findin out the truth and he killed JGY den locked himself up, i was kinda happy cause to me he deserved it for lookin sideways , or not lookin at all and trusting the cunning fox, but condemming the person hu did nth but did good in his life and wan to protect the ppl he loves. which is y i don like the lan clan at all :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

yuppppp

their PDA is just LOLOLOLOLOLOL everyone don wan see but its been shown to them ahahahhahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:. oh speakin of PDA i saw this sign at a shop near my workplace and they put the sgin PDA in a circle den a line across the pic of 2 ppl makin out, and put no PDA pls HAHAHHAHA tat should be shown to wangxian:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

wif his blue eyes white dragonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn everything is blue eyes ahahhahaha his obbession about blue eyes can rival my obbession wif stitch ahahahahhaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

same i still hav final fantasy 15 and god eater 3 i bought hav even tough damn

yup guess the dog was ignored ahhahaha

:blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:(y)(y)(y)(y)

hahaha u should try it :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:. well they r rabbits, and they like do it like rabbit in heat ahhahaha :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

the first pair of mani more bunnies to come ahhahah but hw they reproduce sia since lan zhan say both of them r male, did lan zhan go catch some female for them
    IKR such creativity and they bring out oso ahhaha :blobjoy::blobjoy: the last one :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: i always wonder y didnt lan zhan just take wei ying and run off even aft wei ying ask him to get lost, he should hav just gone wif wei ying and fled to some where safe.:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:, if not he wouldnt hav gotten those whip lash

:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much love in the picture

found this in FB https://www.facebook.com/WWXISLOVE/photos/a.1140851252732808/1508801255937804/?type=3&theater

https://twitter.com/mokuki1201/status/1206781770013655040

https://twitter.com/marribun/status/1206388755822759937

https://twitter.com/RUMOS_MM/status/1206574429133631495

https://twitter.com/mimmi_mdzs/status/1206629956794470400

https://twitter.com/taro_on_ice/status/1206509477928689664

https://twitter.com/hyukxjae/status/1206407722645807105

https://twitter.com/lesin1111/status/1206629036216045569 :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    https://twitter.com/Jagu_MDzS/status/1206656375599722496

Rcyan likes this.
  20. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so happy to see Zhan Ge appearing in the Star newspaper pullout this morning!
    :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

... Especially for an article about the year's most iconic fashion celebrities!!!

I'm giggling at how reporters describe him as a famous star and attributes his meteoric rise to fame to Untamed ... aptly described as a historical Chinese drama fantasy... *cackles* :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat:

Congratulations Xiao Zhan, and you look so awesome in your princely MJ-inspired outfit too!!!

*kisses the newsprint repeatedly*

12 likes this.