Spoiler Goodbye, In-law(Manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    Because of a misunderstanding 8 years ago, Jung Da-ae and Lee Han-eol are mortal enemies. To make things worse, their siblings get married making these two in-laws! But then the bride and groom are killed in an unfortunate accident. In a moment of mourning and arguing in the middle of the road, Jung Da-ae and Lee Han-eol are hit by a truck, killed and transported back to when they were in high school! Is this their chance to fix everything?!

Link: https://mangadex.org/title/40549/goodbye-in-law
    Raw link : http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/goodbyeinlaw

Can anyone plz spoil this one????:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. minheeki

minheeki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty late, but holyyyyy you're in for a ride. The Korean webtoon isn't done yet and I'm not sure how far you've read, but first of all Da-ae and Haneol get together as a couple. They keep trying to prevent Da-ae's sister and Haneol's brother from getting together, but her sister joins as an intern in Haneol's brother's office and he eventually gets feelings for her. However, Da-ae's sister is already dating someone from her college named Kang Sejun (HE'S IMPORTANT REMEMBER HIM) and she rejects Haneol's brother (the thing is, she kind of likes him too....idk this girl needs to get her shit together). At this point, Da-ae and Haneol realize that they can't keep their brother and sister apart and try to figure out another alternative way to prevent them from dying. From the diary, they read that Da-ae's sister was suffering from stalking and decide that they may be the ultimate reason her and Haneol's brother dies in their alternative lifetime. Their main suspect is a shady dude named Gujong, but Da-ae figures out that he's pretty useless and too dumb to stalk someone so they give up on him. At this time, Haneol's brother is in a car accident with a red car (IMPORTANT). The thing is, Da-ae's sister's boyfriend, Kang Sejun owns a red car. Not only that, in their past alternative lifetime, Da-ae's sister and Haneol's brother died from a car accident with a red car. Da-ae and Haneol start to put the pieces together and are like "oh shit Kang Sejun was the ultimate villain". At this point, Da-ae's sister isn't completely dumb as well and had already figured out that her boyfriend was her stalker at this point. She gets into a car with him (I dunno why, she baffles me) and finds all the evidence of stalking in the car (photos, her lost keychain, etc). Da-ae and Haneol realize that Da-ae's sister is in serious danger and go with Haneol's brother to find her. Da-ae gets a call from her sister, but instead of her sister picking up, it's Kang Sejun. He tells her that he knocked her sister out and is driving to an unknown place and that his only request was that Haneol's brother come along too. MAJOR PLOT TWIST HERE: Kang Sejun says something along the lines of, "Taegang (Haneol's brother) already had your sister once, why can't I have her in this life?". Da-ae and Haneol realize that they weren't the only time travelers and that Kang Sejun was the reason why their brother and sister died in the past life.

This is where the webtoon is caught up to, I hope you enjoyed reading my summary (more like a rant lmao). I'll update the most recent episodes if you want me to!

4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah spoil more,

What about that girl with specs who likes the male lead?

Venice1 likes this.
  5. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, thank you so much for the spoiler, @minheeki I've been following the scanslations so far and enjoying it! Really appreciated and looking forward to their sleuthing!
    And I do want you to kindly update us with more spoilers on the recent episodes if and when you can spare the time ^_^ watching this thread now!

6. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh I want I want!!! I'll I'll wait for you

7. minheeki

minheeki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhh that girl....she gets dumped by Haneol who didn't even like her in the first place. Haneol didn't even realize they were supposed to be "dating" and thought they were just acquaintances. She basically harasses Da-ae until Haneol decides he can't take it anymore and tells her off.

8. minheeki

minheeki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so new updates:

Kang Sejun takes Da-ae's sister to a shady warehouse, where Da-ae and Haneol eventually have their "final showdown" with him. Kang Sejun threatens to kill Da-ae's sister and everyone else there, believing that if he and everyone gets killed one more time, he can relive his life, but Haneol's brother comes in the nick of time to save them. Kang Sejun gets away and Da-ae follows after him, only to get pinned down by him on the floor and almost gets slashed on her face (since she was preparing to be a model that would have been a major issue). However, Haneol comes and gets slashed instead of her. At this point, the police arrive and Kang Sejun jumps off the top of the warehouse since he has no reason to live anymore. Haneol tells Da-ae that "this is finally over" and then Da-ae faints.....

......and wakes up in a hospital bed with her appearance looking much older. She is confused when she sees her mom and older sister, also aged up, come into the room and Da-ae is shocked that her sister is alive (RED FLAG, since we already know they got transported back to the past where Da-ae's sister is still alive). Da-ae starts talking about if Haneol's older brother (she calls him brother-in-law, which is another red flag) is alive, and Da-ae's sister gets really worried, saying she hasn't married anyone yet...but Da-ae is the one that married. Haneol comes rushing into the room and Da-ae's mom goes "don't you even remember your own husband?" pointing to Haneol. Da-ae basically says, "how is that bastard my husband?" and Haneol gets this crushing look on his face. At this point, you guys can basically guess what happened. Haneol asks Da-ae what her last memories are, and she says that what she last remembers is them fighting in front of a truck after Da-ae's sister and Haneol's brother's deaths. She doesn't know who Kang Sejun is, doesn't know that they have been transported to an alternative reality, and seems to have forgotten her feelings for Haneol.

In short, Da-ae loses her memories of everything that happened after being transported back to an alternative reality where her sister and Haneol's brother is still alive.....

I'll update you guys, but this is highkey depressing....all that relationship build-up for nothing. I'm hoping she gets hit on the head or something and remembers!

Mikaa, Chihiiro, ashash02 and 33 others like this.
  9. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh all that fluff just went to smoke arrggghh i feel bad for haneol but kinda curious if the sis is dating taegang when haneol and da ae got married welp guess we'll find out later also lowkey feels bad about sejun he a sad boi who wanted senpai to notice him orz

Mikaa likes this.
  10. Reveluvly

Reveluvly New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what chapter now that event?

11. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg when I read chapter 62, I kinda knew Da-Ae will have an amnesia huhu. I wonder what happened to Mirim and Taekang. I really like them as well. It's really hard to read the paid chapters.

12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me how the condom incident shook out? It's so annoying.

Mikaa likes this.
  13. tndZ12

tndZ12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read all of the spoiler threads and looked at the raw free chapters after 62 w/ the link. And let me tell you... I am so hurt right now.
    Like I don’t even know what they are saying but I just feel so hurt.
    Especially, when Da-ae was looking through some pictures of her and Haneol.
    They really be destroying fluff like that huh

Mikaa, syofiaa and Ruruki like this.
  14. Wanderlust007

Wanderlust007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so much for the updates!!! Are there new updates? Hehehe. Again, thanks so much!

Ruruki likes this.
  15. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?

Ipexu and Ruruki like this.
  16. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please~ :blob_plusone:

17. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG This webtoon already ended in chapter 73! Which will be released for free next week! In the latest chapter, Mirim and Taekang are already together, I assume at the end! My Korean is very limited, but Taekang finally confessed that he liked Mirim 8 years ago although she already has a boyfriend. Mirim was saying why is he saying it after all this time and was saying they should just consider each other as in-laws. Who would have thought the title was for them? I always thought it was for Da-ae and Haneol. Then, Taekang asked if Mirim is currently dating? Mirim said no. Taekang asked if she likes someone at present, stating his intent to ask her out to eat or have coffee (I don't understand this part that much), showing he still has feelings for her until now! Then they hugged!! T___T

Now I'm wondering how Da-ae will remember everything in the last chapter. I feel like the ending wouldn't have much impact if she won't remember anything. Aaaaandddd! That kiss in the infirmary was shown in the extra chapter! I have always been curious about it because it has been teased for several chapters but the kiss itself wasn't shown! Kyaaaaa!!!

Tbh, I kinda thought this would drag out but I'm happy it didn't!

18. andi_1856

andi_1856 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls tell why this is happening in the most recent chapter?? Like why are Da-ae and Haneol not getting married? It’s making me sad T_T pls

19. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuu guyss for the spoilers!!! I'm so curious if Da ae remember the past with Haneol in the end. Why they need to destroy all the fluffs build up :cry::cry: we need more fluffs. We need to see happy times if Da Ae and Haneol. They deserve it!!​

20. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She will. She’ll have a dream about their kiss in the school infirmary (where they came back to class with bloody lips, hahaha) then she’ll go out to see that ML is sleeping on the couch (they have not been sharing a room after she loss her memory) she got mad at him for not sleeping in the room, scolding him etc. he was so confuse at first LOL. Well, all good ends well, they entered the room, to you know, do the husband and wife thing.

Mikaa, icay1x, aineria and 20 others like this.