Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death sentence was harsh.. I always thought that there was at least two villains: Trashta and Shu.. just because he is a man with power then he can just walk away like that make me a little bit sad for Trashta

I think Duke Troby is a family man, well it is a twist indeed..
    And if I’m not mistaken, Sir Artina is Navier’s former guard? The knight who always beside her when she was Eastern empire’s empress
    It turns out that Heinley and Elgy belong to a certain tribe, wow! Very interesting.. hopefully side stories will tell us more about it

Again, thank you for the spoiler, Butterfly_sama!

2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man i knew was coming and the ending still left a bitter taste in my mouth. Whatever you think of them stupid shoe was the reason trashta got so much power in the first place. But he didn't take any responsibility and walked way scott free while she was basically the scapegoat cause she was a slave.

But I suppose that's realistic. The novel basically says you have to be born into power to ever get happiness or else you'll tale the sole blame of everything and get excuted. I was waiting for trashta to show another side but she was a one dimension villian from beggining to end made idotic to make the MCs look good

The more novels I read the more I come to actually like the abandoned empress and how it handled it characters

And then her kids are probably gonna he raised by her rapist/slave owner. Yay for the slave owning society. Hope a plague strikes there countries. Man I feel salty

I'll just wait for a American/French revolution isekai to come out

3. Butterfly_sama

Butterfly_sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess her death penalty was bc she is undergoing official trial according to applicable law there and because she is an empress, so she can't just run away or expelled like Stupidshoe did to Koshar. Considering crimes she has been done.
    • Delish case
    • Evely case (idk what happened, but they mention it)
    • Revetti case
    • Her fake parents
    • Her billing
    • Her port permit for Ergi forces
    • Her blackmail letter to Navier
    • Idk what else
    (beside Stupidshoe unresponsible and ignorant traits toward her carelesness)

Not only her who being punished btw

Idk about either Duke Troby is a family man or not. Bc it can be Stupidshoe took him as a hostage or something. We don't know. Yes, sir Artina is that one Navier guard when she still an Empress in Eastern. I mean Heinley belongs to bird tribe/clan, right? And maybe there are more clan/tribe (which Kapman knew about it but keep silent), if the spoiler was true, then ergi belongs to, what, otter tribe/clan?

And words for Stupidshoe:
    "He is been a kid since childhood." - Navier thought about Stupishoe

For Rashta daughters... Well idk what happened with Ahn (Rashta's 1st daughter, since i can't grasp the MTL), but for her 2nd daughter, Gloriem, surprisingly Ergi took her away (together with Mrs Verdi). No news until the end of chapter 262

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  4. Rouxd

Rouxd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you! I just needed to know their ending. I want karma to come for them heavy.

lazynoodles and Butterfly_sama like this.
  5. Rouxd

Rouxd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is iffy for me because she was a slave, but she was always known to be manipulative. Tbh, if she only ran away because she didn't get what she wanted (alan) and then used her raised position as a concubine to covet things that weren't hers. She was used as a scapegoat but she knew very what she was doing and the harm that would come to those around her.
    (she also harmed an innocent animal, so f**k her?)

If anything StupidShoe should have been dethroned or had more consequences other than Naiver leaving him and being happy.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  6. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Christa?

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    So the due who was primarly responsible for her downfalll and execution, took away her daughter....that is some handmaids tale shit right here

8. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    Character wise, I think Elgy tried to atone what he did to Trashta.. like he said to Navier before that she tickles his consciousness, or what left of it

Of course what happened to Trashta mostly because of herself (as an adult to able to make choice) but we can’t deny there’s more of it, a lot of variable guides her to that way.. Like many said in this early forum, this series is full of low-grade men

lazynoodles, Jukki, rock.doll and 2 others like this.
  9. Butterfly_sama

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a headstrong.
    Didn't budge from her position. I think until she or one of her follower did something ugly (dunno what it is), then Heinley finally forced her out to Compshire with Duke Zementia(?) (cmiiw, he is Christa's dad).

Then they do something ugly again toward navier (they didn't explain it, but it cost Stupidshoe send Evely to come in rescue for healing her). It triggerred Heinley wrath then he do something evil toward the Duke (but idk what happened about Christa)

Tbh, Heinley ambition is confusing. He want a war happened between West and East (Empire-Empire), yet, Western Empire also has major problem urgently to be taking care of: Emperor-Nobles problem

I believe he has his reasons. After all he is the mastermind behind all these. If we knew Heinley dual personality and his aim is for conquering the Eastern Empire, until chapter 262, even reader can't really grasps what Ergi plan is.

What i know about Ergi situation comparing with Eastern Empire situation is
    Ergi's father ~ Stupidshoe
    Ergi's mother ~ Navier
    Alicia/Aleysa (whatever) ~ Rashta
    Alicia is Ergi's father concubine

Ergi is a royal from Blue Bohemian Kingdom
    Alicia is someone with huge ambition
    Ergi's mother is not in a good condition even before Alicia came
    Long story short Alicia took Ergi's mom place

But people divide in 2 opinion. People who believe Alicia is evil and people who believe Alicia is good
    Nian aka ex-Duchess Tuania knew rumor about her

Stupidshoe ever helped Alicia

There is theory Riem will be raise as enemy (maybe Stupidshoe enemy)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    samster, Minaeli, Ease and 8 others like this.
  10. gracexplorer

gracexplorer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish Naver accepted the group of translators' proposal (who did an excellent job in translating this novel to English) regarding legalizing the translation. The story has potential. Now we are force to do some bad MTL barely grasping the story re:war. The love story of Heinley x Naver made me read this first but it would have been better grasping each character's plan and development if it was translated properly by professionals.

Oh well, Trashta have her end. Stupidhoe not yet confirmed but I hope he will get it and whoever the F hurt my Navier x Heinley ship. Lol

neotheo82 and Butterfly_sama like this.
  11. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Than
    Thanks for the spoilers

Does anyone know the fate of crista?

12. Butterfly_sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the MTL can be trusthworthy enough if the the writer of original story use proper grammar. If the writer didn't use correct grammar or even slang language, then the level of trustworthy shrunk dramatically :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    But nothing can replace the professionality of professional translator :hmm::aww:

bigredqueen likes this.
  13. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Was Navier hurt badly by Christa doings? How bad was it so Shu sent someone from the East to heal her? :blobangery:

I heard someone mentioned Kapmen at the end of story, did something bad to Navier too.. Is it true? :blobfearful:

14. jaehyunie

jaehyunie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I just blind but I've read until the latest update for the novel (ch 116) and they still haven't divorce? Am I missing something? If so can somebody send a link (in english please) ! Thank you :D

15. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The English translation is split so divorce is 160-170.
    Apparently they reached some agreement but nothing was disclosed yet and the translator posted a few chapters on word excerpt

16. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the ‘oh, Rashta was a slave and shouldn’t have reached/clearly only nobility are allowed to be happy’ discussion has gone a little wonky.

The biggest telling moment about Rashta’s character for me was when she came to the conclusion that she couldn’t put her faith in Sovieshu. Why couldn’t she? Because she outright lied to his face and he didn’t buy it. He didn’t even get mad or anything, just gently pointed out the flaws in her story. She didn’t feel relieved until she tried a bigger lie (that Kosher pushed her) and he did believe it. I mean, she was ultimately right, but that was pure chance and had nothing to do with her judgment.
    I feel like Alan was her ideal partner, a bit dim and gullible and completely wrapped around her finger. Only problem is that someone that weak willed can be controlled and manipulated by other people as well, and wasn’t the ultimate shield/hammer she wanted.

Ultimately, she was going to be put on trial, not because how dare a slave try to be empress, but because she committed actual crimes. She went after completely innocent people (like the duchess and the maid) and misappropriated money all to hide her own poor behavior and out of a sad need to stand over everyone else.

Realistically, Stupidshoe was just an idiot in his personal life. The only things he could probably be censured for in any legal capacity is hushing up Rashta’s making that slander campaign and the fake noble parents (that I know of, correct me if there’s something else). His exiling Koshar and the duchess’s admirer is justified as they did poison and stab a pregnant imperial concubine respectively (even though their actions were argueably justifiable as well). He should have kept a tighter reign on Rashta rather than give her the freedom to commit her crimes, but that’s not exactly something you put someone on trial for. From a legal/official standpoint he does get off Scott free by virtue of being king, which is unfair. But his consequences are more in line with what he did.
    He’s queenless and having to do both jobs since he was an idiot who got rid of the great queen in favor of a selfish child. Heirless for the same reason. There’s got to be a great deal of social ridicule among both the peasants and nobility for being sterile (Navier got pregnant as soon as she married someone else after all) and being a cuckold. So chances of him managing to marry anyone of actual standing are pretty nil, so no queen or heir for the foreseeable future as well. His country’s gone into decline because of his stupid political decisions spiraling out of his mess of a private life. I can see all this combined with his wallowing in self pity leading to other consequences, such as royal power being reduced.

Political stuff is complicated, so I’ll wait on that to get properly translated before making an opinion on if Ergi and Heinley’s secret war was justifiable or not.

On Ergi, he was never a good guy. He isn’t even deluded enough to think he is. But as I’ve noted before, he didn’t actually do that much. And nothing illegal. All you could bring him up on is letting Rashta get super in debt to him in the first place. On his bringing her kids away with him, I’m actually inclined to think it was the best thing for them. Who was going to take them in in the Eastern Empire? Rashta’s shitty dad who sold her in the first place? Their grandad and father were both brought up on charges as well, while Rivetti is like 17 with a fallen house and I suspect ran to join Navier in the Western empire to distance herself from her father’s crimes. Even if someone else took them in, they’d be living as the bastards of the short lived tyrannical whore queen and a traitor (pretty sure public opinion is going to swing in that direction). Someone with some power and wealth taking them in to raise well away from the whole situation is probably in their best interests.

God that was long

17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized, Trashta's like Anne Boleyn isn't she? :cookie:

18. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    But most historians would argue that the charges against anne boelyn were lies so Henry could marry Jane Seymour and get the son he wanted. Ironically the one who did succede him was his and Anne's daughter Elizabeth's. His son died in his childhood.

I'd say Rashta's more like Catherine Howard. She was promiscuous due to getting assaulted/raped as a child which led to her affair and execution. Also not the best at being queen

19. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link

Just imagine the conversation the kids have when they asked about there mother

"Oh yeah I l helped her in downfall and execution lol and felt so guilty about it so I decided to raise you"

Healthy family dynamics

Yahyah, lazynoodles, Fuyuneko and 5 others like this.
  20. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t say he was the best option. I’m thinking that at the time he was probably just the only one with the presence of mind and interest to go ‘Welp, time to get the kids well away from this cluster-f.’ and do so. So not really a snidely whiplash move.
    Doesn’t suddenly make him a great person either though.

EDIT*
    For clarification, does he take them in to raise personally, or just take them away and set them up in a better situation? Just wandering if that conversation might have a chance of happening.