LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultivators can reuse the same techniques but card user has to draw so the ability to use a particular technique seems limited. But you can give a scroll to others so if prepared, card user can supply others with powers they do not possess.

2. keialpha

Reading List:
    Link
    GQS received the card to control the rod as a payment, so does it simply he will rescue the devil queen sometime in the future? It has been 10,000 years, so I guess there is no hurry to do it?

3. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    is she even still alive?!:eek:

4. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah it was said that her soul was sealed or something like that, it was the black robed man in the bar on the boat who told the MC after the MC succeeded on all three trials, if I remember correctly.

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Dead be like
    [​IMG]

6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spear doesn't actually want to be there. Why don't they just try talking to it? There's a good chance that it would leave happily if they provided it with a way to do so. Getting it to stay and protect the place would be a bit harder, but still something that might be doable by talking. If nothing else, there's no real risk in talking, and I doubt the same can be said of his current plan.

Astaroth likes this.
  7. keialpha

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the weapon spirits have tried to talk before the attempted sealing, but there was no response? It is unclear if even demon can talk to the spear. The golden talisman seems like some kind of control, and the spear appears to be like the Daleks, trying to exterminate everything regardless.

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Dr. Who Qing Shan. :aww:

la0o9, lunarshadow and userunfriendly like this.
  9. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the same thing, but just getting to the spear without getting killed is already a problem. Though GQS should be able to if he protects himself with Shannu

10. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A few of the weapons already tried talking and got destroyed, i doubt a human talking to it would make any difference, especially if you consider that most sentient weapons choose their users and act cold to any other person.

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm seriously wondering why that female Asura is in hell compared to all those vile creatures. I guess she might be in one of the more 'relaxed' layers with less torture going on.

12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2020-1-18_22-23-45.jpeg

MC: Royal straight flush.
    Doggie: :eek:

Was that the look at the end?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  13. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm shocked how easily GQS got out and returned through that tunnel, I was expecting him to get ambushed by tons of demons and/or some powerful divinity or at least one of those artificial demon lords.

lunarshadow and userunfriendly like this.
  14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed.

Oh wait, I just realized...the ease in which he just got back means that the author is about to drop another anvil on his head...:blobfearful::ROFLMAO:

15. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Back in the Shen Wu world, the large corpse told him how to merge two worlds." No, he really didn't.

In what way is merging Hell with Reality a good idea? Didn't he just do all this to prevent something similar?
    Why would he need to get to it? He should have at least dozens of methods of long range communication, or he could just shout really, really loudly.
    They tried talking to it while it was still bound by the talisman. I doubt it was at its most sane at that time.

16. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paused to let this stack back on the chapter where he was in the space time vortex with the two girls, approaching the young master’s world and making the decision to impersonate him. ... Just now caught up, and I have to say.. this was one tremendously fucking long tangent. I am shocked.

lunarshadow, Astaroth and Haiku575 like this.
  17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Typical for the Science Fictional Wuxia Cultivation genre for CN novels.:ROFLMAO:

Westeller likes this.
  18. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll agree with you that this isn't at all a good idea, but it's pretty much the ONLY idea he has. He can either do what he's doing now, use his authority as the Devil King to make sure the dead stay where they should and keep up a decent balance between two worlds, or leave the spear there and hope nothing goes wrong while he goes to find another solution.

On another note, this whole arc we've just been through isn't to prevent anything remotely similar, he only wanted to find a way so that the dead stopped their invasion, and that's evidently been dealt with, even the mastermind behind the incident has been dealt with, so apart from this maybe-horrible decision at the very end, he's done quite well.
    A few people were complaining that the cultivation world was too boring and and generic so they wanted more of the real world, so i guess the author listened :p

Westeller and Astaroth like this.
  19. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not even so sure it's a bad idea. First of all he's the Devil King now and have absolute power over all the dead, so he could even use them to help protect earth/reality from whatever future calamities the demons come up with.

That's the complete opposite of what was going on before when the dead from the Hells were invading and spreading chaos while being unkillable.

Secondly, merging worlds make the world stronger, though we don't really know how that works just yet. I guess technically if reality becomes strong enough the demons will be able to invade it directly instead of going about it in a roundabout way, so in that sense it might be bad. But on paper it should be good.

Thirdly, with this plan isn't MC going to make basically all the dead reincarnate anyway? If there's no dead there then they can't really cause any trouble, sure it will get filled up again over time as people die but the numbers would probably still be fewer than now even 1000 years later. (At least if we're assuming that all the dead in Huang Quan get reincarnated.)

Fourthly, since the world of Huang Quan will change, MC can use Shannu to control the Tie Mountain. Won't that mean that he can use it in Reality/Earth (since Huang Quan and Earth will become one world)? And there's the forgetting river as well, which MC can be unaffected because of that Chao Yin sword. That's a huge weapon he can use to one shot basically anyone he can swap places with.

The only real possible problem I foresee would be that the 7 colored spear would also end up in Reality along with the merger, but I guess MC can use Shannu to trap the spear inside the Tie Mountain or something?

20. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if I'm doubleposting but I wrote the previus post before reading chapter 415 & 416

??? Isn't time paused in the cultivation world?

I guess that girl in the cultivation world that hates sword cultivators is gonna get it, or at least I hope so because that means Cultivation World and Reality has been merged or at least Gu Qingshan would've found a way to bring people from there to Reality.