Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, that's nice!!! I love how you arranged the Stitch ones. Especially inside the glass box, that's really cool, guessing you got that in Daiso? :aww:

Maybe I should get one too, and build it up for my Wangxian :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

You sure have a lot of stitch hahaha! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahha wangxian firgures? wa is it far like hw mani hr long car ride or bus ride
    y u wan get something usin paypal? in overseas countries?
    some time i don knw y they need to take so long to just ship it sia like its just 2 small items take so long to shippppp wtfffffffffffffff:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    yup need to take a break from the massive online shopping ahhahaha
    ohhhh :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: true too big oso not nice ahhahah but better den cannot fit. the measurements r just for show sometimes u go wif the maesurements later com out cant even wear it, or too big either contact the seller and ask for the suitable size or just go wif ur gut feelin, orrrrrrrrrrr get one the size u usually wear which is L and one bigger den when both arrive u try both on and see which one fit better den the nxt time u wan get from online get the one tat fits better
    hmmm nope if i don hav a use for it or not realli wan it i will sell it, but i try see if can sell though i knw surely got ppl wan hahahahah which made me wan to try and sell it ahhahah and try earn some cash seein as my boss told me tat i do need need to work on CNY since business at the shop was bad at the start of the yr:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: so try sell those and see if can earn abit of money
    hahaha yup the wangxian bag hmm nice is nice but doesnt suit me but saw the stitch and just ok im goin to get it ahhahahahahaahahahah, ya the softer the material the better if not so heavy. the stitch desgin was nicer den the wangxian one tats y ahhahaha
    yup lan zhan bday comin wei ying will hav something prepared for him
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: no matter hw mani times i see this video just so :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    ah ya hjahahah
    i think it was a fan fic i read or something ahhahahha i can see wei ying actually sayin tat since he is nvr far apart from lan zhan aft he return and confess his feelings for lan zhan. Lil Apple is just too cute too hahahhha can tolerate wei ying ahhahah
    ah my bad i speak simplifited chinese and mix wif english hahhahah since my chinese damn bad so mix english and chinese together :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:, can understand abit of cantonese cant speak, hokkien cant understand and cant speak.
    the BTS r funny and show how close xiao zhan and yibo r
    the updates r slowwwwwwwwwwww i read the one tat r translated alreadi and chp 306 they fightin the stupid situ li is it forgot nhis damn name so annoyin guy. and chp 200 something sone one open jinghua grave LOLOL .
    (y)(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh someone jealoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss or more like some one wan kill someone for touchin his precious person. ahahahah. i nvr realli like follow xiao zhan to knw hw he is like normally but i do knw he hardly show tat kind of face. so maybe he feel pissed off tat its not him doin tat or just tat some one else touchin his special person. the 2 of them com out and tangled and yibo still don knw anything hahaha. and the other still hold yibo hand ahjha
    close brother maybe might giv tat kind of experssion since u r so close tat it feel natural and when someone else is touchin or doin something else to ur brother u will be abit jealous this is hw i feel some brothers tat r veri close wif each other will do
    ohhhhhhhhhh australia oso yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: tat is good news ahhaha :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: its still far but there will com one day where LGBT ppl can openly show their feelins and don hav to hide it and be in the dark.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOL for xiao zhan everything he said just went poof into thin air ahahhahahahha. hmmm i think its like he respects xiao zhan alot to the point he does those things
    they r special to each other in one way or another. i think its so wonderful to hav someone like tat in ur life not just a fren or a co worker or a brother or a childhood fren sort of thing, its even more den tat yet oso not love (at the moment :blobcheeky:) is just so ahhhhhhhhhh so niceeeeeeeeeeee:aww::aww::aww::aww:
    oh ok i shall go and search on YT
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: wth this is y ppl need to draw a line, its ok if they wan to ship them IRL but yet i don get y they wan to do tat (no offense) just like wattttttttt ya they r close but oso like jusr see it as close frens or close brothers, and even if they wan to ship can ah but just keep it to themselves and no need made a fuss, like the necklace wif the ppl tat don see it tat way. and end up havin yibo sayin tat the necklace was he got it himself. see they made a fuss till becom like this. but yibo did say the necklace was given to him by someone sepcial. i oso think its xiao zhan seein as b4 yibo met xiao zhan, no one realli can get close to him like hw xiao zhan is close to yibo nw
    ya sucks tat china is still so damn close minded from acient times till nw and see no room for improving at all, haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz realli like u say there is nth wrong about lovin another person when u realli love tat person even though tat person is of the same gender, :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. but ya it will affect their fame and career if LGBT actors (im sure there r a few but hav to keep super low profile) r found out.

ohhhhhhhh xiao zhan said tat, :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) wat he said has its own truth since u won knw if u will meet the one interesting soul or soulmate in ur life time. i think majority of the humans don even get to meet their fated other in their own life time. the fans r just jealous i think tat cause they didnt think xiao zhan will answer in tat way, cause if xiao zhan say beautiful girl den all the girls will go crazy and wan to be beautiful .
    they can make it open but if they retire from the entertainment industry and go other country and not china. as long as they r in china they cant make it open even if they wan to
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: small part of me oso wish they r together :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: i rather they still stay close as usual and not mind those damn close minded ppl
    like hell xiao zhan and yibo will do tat for money lol and by doin hw will they make money lol advertise their PDA like wangxian? :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:huh wat is wif tat logic just cause of the censorshiip and popularity they might not be able to film together? lol too afaird the fans will go crazy again like the necklace incident?. or they r doin tat in a way protect them from the fans, but i hope they still contact each other.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    IKR :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    but still tsun at everybody
    IKR SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

yup got it at diaso hahahahah .

yes and more comin mauhahahahahahahaah :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

Sauling likes this.
  3. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There we go... Chapter 43! Can't wait for the next Special Edition episode to air..!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

4. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, for my Wangxian figures haha.
    I catch the train to the city, usually around 1 hour haha, but I'm used to it by now.

Yeah, I need to use Paypal while overseas unless there's some changes (on the release date, which I hope will be, since it will be easier for me), otherwise, I will have to find out another way to work it out, this is currently one of the things I'm angsting for.. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

I share your pain/frustration here :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: And I just ordered ONE thing, and I'm still waiting for it to be shipped.. :facepalm:

Hopefully you could control yourself with this hahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

True. But I think going by the measurements is probably the safer option, at least to me, I feel that way. But then again, I don't purchase clothes online because I personally like to try this out myself first before buying it. Contacting the Seller etc later, after waiting that long after it arrived and not fit will only end up giving me more headache haha :facepalm:

But if I have to buy these online, then yeah, getting 1 size bigger is better, if it's a bigger size, you can go to a local store to have the size adjusted.

Oh no, that's sad, even when Chinese New Year lands on a weekend, you still have to work? :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:
    For buying stuff, do you ever end up regretting some of the purchases you bought? Is that why you're selling them on your end, because you don't need it?

Hahaha, poor Wangxian :blobrofl::blobrofl:'
    But good luck in getting a Stitch bag on your end.
    I recently got myself a Sailor Moon mini back-pack too Haha
    [​IMG]

That was such a ADORABLE OVERLOAD/EPIC VIDEO dedicated to Lan Zhan's birthday, omg :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: I hope they continue to make more of these video's because it always brings a smile on my face :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I love how Wei Ying did all that to prepare this surprise birthday for his hubby, it's so sweet/loving of him!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Hahahaha, okay, I see, I do feel like reading some Wangxian fanfic on my end, maybe on a AU - Modern setting or something. :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: The one I recommend you last time, I am going to follow that to the end, because it's really good! :aww::aww::aww:

Haha, so simplified Chinese = Mandarin then?
    That's okay, I guess, since it's a good mixture of both languages haha. :cookie:
    I can understand and speak Cantonese fluently. I can understand a bit of Mandarin (it has improved over the years, I'll say probably 70% of Mandarin), I can't understand or speak Hokkien ahahaha :blobsweat::blobsweat:

The BTS and all that I've been reading and watching really shows how close Xiao Zhan and Yibo are :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: And honestly, I really love that, and especially this one, is really funny how it shows Yibo deliberately led the others into the wrong hole and let xiao zhan go out of the right hole to get the score (the part of xiao zhan with the little rabbit effect). When the host announced that xiao zhan had scored a number, yibo felt very proud and looked at xiao zhan from the fence, lifted his bangs, smirked and waved at xiao zhan :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I think I might be a little ahead of you, because the last part I read and remembered was Xi finally knew that Jinghua was the boy he's been searching for :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Haha, honestly, to me, that is a jealous face, and if he really treated Yibo as a brother or a really close friend, I don't see him (judging how he's normally is like who is full of smiles and laughter) to have that face. That's not really a typical face you express if you see the other person (Yibo) as a close brother/friend kind of feelings. Also, if they are only just that, then, when Yibo found out that Xiao Zhan wasn't in a good mood in the next round, Yibo wouldn't have found the need/or decided to pamper Xiao Zhan when he run towards him to grab him in the next round, refusing to let Xiao Zhan pass into the hole. To me, it felt like, Yibo only did it because he loves Xiao Zhan. And, one of the things I love about Yibo is, he doesn't do fanservice on his end to please the fans, there are several occasions when he was asked to say something to cheer up the fans so they can move pass a tragic scene that will be heart-wrenching, and Yibo said something along the line of "Be prepared and get a lot of tissues, because you'll need it" (lol), and there was also one time when Yibo was asked to give fans some compliments for watching 'The Untamed', and after Xiao Zhan said his compliments/praise, Yibo complimented Xiao Zhan for doing a good job and he apologized to the fans because he doesn't know what to say, or do compliments LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy: So yeah, I do love that about Yibo, because he is an honest person where if he was to compliment someone, it will be his sincere feelings, coming from the heart, and his actions when he expresses it shows a lot about how he truly felt, which brings us back to that whole scene when he decided to pamper Xiao Zhan because for Yibo who's normally blunt and cold, adding onto him being quite a reserved person to the eyes of the public, if he made that step to cheer Xiao Zhan up is that because, he didn't want Xiao Zhan to misunderstood (and that they do have that kind of intimate relationship); I don't think I am reading too much into this, because Xiao Zhan would most likely tease Yibo on his end if he sees him nothing more than a brother/close friend. Or maybe he and Yubin would probably have that reaction towards what happened, like in this clip here: (Jump to duration 1:32) which he and Yibo showed towards The actor of Lan Xichen and Jin Guangyao:

But nope, he didn't express any of that for what happened when he saw Yibo like that, instead, he wasn't really in a good mood, even when he tries to hide it, but you can really see it. Xiao Zhan isn't normally like this, and I love that expression coming from him there, because it does show he and Yibo have that kind of intimate relationship, whether it's romantic or platonic (my heart is telling me it's romantic), it's only something they would know, we can only see through their actions. But hey, I consider it's something real positive here!!! :aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove:

Also, in this clip:

the ttxs brothers were showing the audience, yibo's two past drama where he was paired with girls, he reacted awkwardly at the beginning, to me, it felt like Yibo just wanted that clip to end. Whereas in the 3rd one released, the untamed, yibo gazed and so focus at the scene where he and Xiao Zhan got drunk. This was a beautiful juxtaposition. Make sure you ll watch it till the end, there's a sweet titbits (also I personally found that scene where they bring along the Wangxian cake and Yibo reaction to that cake is like, he's so mesmerized by it <3<3 ). Almost like, if they were to cut the cake, he wanted to say to them, "Wait, please let me take a photo of this before you do, as a memory sake" :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, Australia has, it is good news, I hope one day, the world will accept LGBT and let them live in the light and be happy, because they all deserve to be, instead of living in the dark :cookie:

One thing I do know for sure is that, whether they are really together or not, they got my best wishes, where I hope they can continue to be this intimate/close for the rest of their lives.

If they are together, I honestly hope that their parents will be open up to this whole relationship, because it's always hard to be in that kind of relationship :(

Yeah, I think maybe you should go into that YouTuber (Cynthia) and read all her analysis in the video descriptions and comment section because they are all interesting, which I'll refrain from discussing more into it here since well, you know :blobcheeky:

There are always those type of fans... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: (you know, some are *coughs* homo-phobes... :blobexpressionless::facepalm:) And they aren't real fans to be honest... something terrible happened on November 7th, 2019, and I felt so bad for both Xiao Zhan and Yibo :blobconfounded:

you can read it from Cynthia's comment here in this video, it's the first two posts pinned on her YouTube:

And also, on Yibo's birthday, you know that BTS where Xiao Zhan did that countdown for Yibo and yelled out "Happy Birthday" to him"? It was also on the same day that Yibo got abused by his fans on the Live-stream, it was so horrible, to the point that Yibo got upset afterwards, and on that day, Xiao Zhan was away from the set when it happened and when he came back, when he found out what happened, he actually did all he could to cheer Yibo up and even celebrated his birthday with him, it was so sweet, but you know what happened? :blobexpressionless: Yubin (the actor that played Wen Ning)... urgh, I have been watching quite a few videos lately, and came to realize (through these evidences) just how fake the actor Yubin (which is the actor to Wen Ning) is…He got a double-face, Omg, after this, I don’t love YuBin anymore… Sad, really, because I thought he was a decent guy… Read the description to this video on Youtube to learn more about what happened.. on Yibo’s birthday and what Yubin did…https://youtu.be/rLqF_vCRA9c:blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown:

As for the whole necklace, I believe that necklace was given to him by Xiao Zhan, because of I see Xiao Zhan is that special someone, but yeah, that's my belief.

I read an interview about Xiao Zhan recently, which made me kind of sad, but at the same time, I can see where he's coming from, Xiao Zhan said in that interview that being an actor for life is not something he can say for certain, because he thinks actors are spontaneous, or at least he see himself as spontaneous. He said that maybe one day if he feel like he can't find that feeling(in acting), then he will set aside this identity, this job, and try a different job, and find a spark, an inspiration, if it's something that will become a job where he experience everyday, he think he'll open a bakery, working as a pastry chef, he'll smell the sweet scent of baked cake and bread everyday, which he said would be nice. So, yeah, I don't think he sees acting is a life-time career for him, in that interview, he was really sincere with his answers *cries*, but that's what I love about him, because he is always so thoughtful and sincere with the answers he gives. You can see him give that answer here in duration 3:38 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IBsjPb_hG4&t=4s . So yeah, I think Xiao Zhan is really the type of person who follows his heart so if he loses his zeal in acting then he will find a different profession. For Wang Yibo side, in another interview, he have said that if he is no longer needed in the entertainment industry then he will focus on being a pro racer, and personally, I think Xiao Zhan opened his own studio for a reason, and that if things go wrong he have a backup, yibo too has it. You never know when fame will leave you especially when you are in the entertainment industry one day you have success the other its a failure. Its always like that , so they are both mature enough to have back up plans if one day something goes wrong. In whichever it is, I honestly wish them the best of luck here.

It will be sad if they quit the entertainment industry, but if quitting it will give them the freedom to be happy, then I honestly support them on my end.

As for the whole LGBT goes, I hope that one day, it will be open minded, I do see that the younger generation is more open to this than the older generation though. :blobsad:

Xiao Zhan is always so thoughtful with his answers, and it's really nice to see to be honest. Yes, I will also go with a soulmate too, because that's what connects you together, and soulmates is a deep kind of love that will last forever (in my opinion) :aww::aww:

And I do think that Xiao Zhan and Yibo are soulmates!!!! And this video really shows it:

HAHAHA, I feel you! :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: I also rather they still close as usual and not mind those close-minded people, because they're not worth the time.

No, Xiao Zhan and Yibo are sincere people, they wouldn't do that if that's not how they feel. They're not someone who likes to play with fans feelings as well.

How I see this is, some actors will do it for the fame/money, but other actors are sincere who will just want to work hard and give it their all in their role, no matter if it's a supporting role or not. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are both on the latter for me. After knowing more about Yubin :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: He falls into the former... If you read Cynthia's YouTube you will also know that YuBin once said in an interview, Xiao Zhan got famous because of his role... That is an awful thing to say because he is disregarding how much effort Xiao Zhan put into playing out the role Wei Ying. Other fans also speculate that the reason why Yubin is like this because he's jealous of Xiao Zhan, since he originally auditioned for the role Wei Ying himself, but he didn't get that role, instead this was given to Xiao Zhan. Yubin has also been in the industry longer than Xiao Zhan, but Xiao Zhan got famous after playing Wei Ying. And I don't know man, this all makes me sad... Xiao Zhan didn't got famous because of his role! He got famous because he perfectly brought out the character Wei Ying to life! If an actor got famous by getting a role, then if they did crap in it, it still doesn't give them the fame, they will receive the hate! :blobexpressionless::facepalm: Also, there's one interview where he indirectly say that he's closer to Yibo than Xiao Zhan is, which is absurd! He did this to stir up the fandom, and that's really uncalled for... :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Here are some examples of what I mean, and in these video's you'll see how Yibo feels uncomfortable.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMvL3yXvR0E
    ^ [you should read the video descriptions to get a rough summary of what happened. Yibo’s reactions was cold and guarded and he felt uncomfortable too, I felt uncomfortable for me >.<

And this one was hilarious! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jycb0u6G0wE&t=4s :blobjoy::blobjoy: From minutes 4:23 to 4:38, its very satisfying to see yibo's reaction how it changed, you can tell that he doesn’t like the presence of Yubin there, when compared to Xiao Zhan

^ And yet, Yubin once in an interview said he is closer to Yibo than Xiao Zhan is to Yibo, wtf! :facepalm:

Also, in this fan meeting, the ending was really sad, as a farewell, because it’s indicating that this will be the ‘last of them’, and, especially after what Xinpai did with the whole ‘Never meet again thingy’ as the ending to this fan-meeting, which is really cruel in my opinion… Like why end it at such a note? It was so heart-breaking to see :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zCoRCwALWM&t=45s

Well, I know I've been sharing a lot of videos to indulge you in :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: But do check them all out because they are all interesting. I'll end it with this final one for the LOLZ, because it's funny haha! :blobjoy::blobjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UleGT0RQyQU&t=1s

Honestly, for me, I really find Wang Zhuo Cheng (The actor who plays Jiang Cheng) to be really handsome and charming, he's also a close friend of Xiao Zhan in real life as well, I see that he's a good friend as well. He's really cute in interview, and sometimes he is shy too :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: But he seems like a sincere friend who actually cares for both Xiao Zhan and Yibo there :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  6. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    waaa long
    ohhhhh cannot use card? buy from where and buy wat
    IKR the agony :mad::mad::mad::mad::blob_patpat:
    hav to ah aft wen to dentist for cleanin and filling up which costed me 240 SGD which is dman fkin ex and the dentist did it to damn fkin pain and hard till giv me headace aft tat and couldnr chew properly when eat :blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil: not goin bak there even though suppose to hav another appointment :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:. and my money fly so aft i get the stitch bag cannot get anything anymore if not will be eatin grass :blobcry:
    i eman b4 u order online like aliexpress u can talk to the seller and ask first b4 placin the order . but ye tryin on is the best haghahahaha too bad SG shops don sell my kind of shirt (stitch shirt) even if they sell they say free size den when get fkin hell cant even fit :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: can go in but fkin tight :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    wanted to work to hav more pay 1.5 for public holiday , but no need to work since my boss say don need me to work :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: no money for 4 days :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
    yes i hav regretted buyin some stuff and if can sell i will sell it if not ask fren hu wan it. if i loose intrest in the items and i find it takin up space i will sell it like my kamen rider stuff ahhaha
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:u oso on shoppin spree ehhhhhhh u got hw mani bags liao nw and hw mani u using ahhahahahah
    :blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobhighfive:IKR :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: wei ying doin the sweetest thing for his best hubby in the world :blob_blush::blob_blush::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    the mister chef? i on chp 3 currently
    can say hahahhah i can speak japanese too
    wa seriously hw do fans even notice this kind of thing sia they must be so into shippin them to notic all this small details, i didnt even notice it when i was watchin it sia. but ya the part where yibo veri proud and fliped his hair and waved to xiao zhan i was like wtfffffffffffffffffff ahahahahhahahahaha like tat oso can (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) way to go yibo. the last min of the video the sub gone sia lol. i watched the full length video and the part where everyone saw yibo neck got injured and xiao zhan askin him to take off wasnt there sia, but the part where yibo grab xiao zhan shirt was there :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: think they cut it out :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    i thought he alreadi knew it at the start since he saw jinghua dead body and the spirit revert to his young form? den tat is where he knew tat jinghua was the boy he was finding?but wonder if jinghua ever goin to find out tat Xi was the boy he was oso tryin to find? both of them tryin to find each other and without knwin they meet again but instead one died and become a soul image of the other LOL
    :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh:woowwwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahhaha JGY grab LXC waist :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk: and xiao zhan yibo face ahhahahahha like OMG did they just did tat?????!!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

onli they knw ahhahahah
    his eyes like OMG THE AGONY JUST SKIP THOSE DAMN SCENES, den when it com to CQL his eyes glued to the screen so focused some more HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:, his eyes were sparkling at the drunk scene, and at the cake like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wan take pic but cannot since no phone on him ahhahah he probably wanted to show it to his zhan ge
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    yup its hard worse muight even be disowned by thier parents if found out.
    LOLOLOLOLOL sone one has found a new thing to distract urself ehhh :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobcheeky:
    they r just there to create trouble:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    xiao zhan ties everything into a knot. and yibon eatin spicy food HAHHAHAHAHA (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    my guess is since can read chinese at all is yubin is dissing yibo? and ppl r laughin in the comments??!! WTF :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: i read tat yibo choked and he cried cause being scolded by fans? wow some ppl in the world just hav nth better to do wan to destroy ppl bday some more. i don get wat is in their mind sia for wat go and bash him for wat . y did they even do tat in the first place casue they r jealous? or just seriously fked up assholes hu hav nth better to do:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.
    lucky xiao zhan cheer him up and make it better for him. and i see the way he talks in the live can tell he is damn fake like he just wan diss yibo
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobhighfive:
    being an actor for a life time is not easy as the yrs go by and u get more famous means more trouble since paparazzi will be everywhere and just tryin to get a scoop to bring u down or just to hav a scoop for the fun of it and giv to public to see. like in korean is damn bad sia the fans r super fkin hardcore even worse den japan sia or maybe even worse den china, they can break into their fav idol house when the address is not kwon at all, don knw hw the hell the fans got it. den go into their house and watch them slp den the actors/ idols kena scared, den got oso keep callin their phone (again don knw hw they get it), stalk them :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: super crazy, got one korean acter say he hates social media and he doesnt hav one social media acc, cause he don wan fans to go aft him.

yibo loves bike racing and if he wan to go pro its not a problem for him ba

i wanted to be an actor when i was small was interested in the entertainment industry, but didnt get to get in at all, for a time i realli wanted to be one in japan somemore, but nw kinda glad tat i nvr step into tat industry sia, the amount of stress (work/ slp/ fans/paparazzi/ landing roles), cause i watch BTS of japanese drama and variety shows damn interesting and thought tat they r so close and havin fun, den spark an old intrest (when was a kid) to wan to go into acting. but aft about a yr and a half workin wif actual japanese from tokyo in SG the feeling slowly died and nw no longer wan to go in, like xiao zhan said its a spark of intrest or the zeal towards a certian thing.
    wat to older generation is unmovable
    :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh: waaaa they com a long way from strangers to being so close tat they protect each other. and cant stand it when the other is hurt/ angry/ sad/ not feelin well. i guess they r meant to meet in this world :aww::blobcheeky: if they realli soulmates damn i will be jealous but yet happy for them and rootin for them
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: those kind of ppl r just a not just a waste of space but oso a waste of time and energy.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobhighfive:
    :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: wtffffffffffffffffffff LOLOL as if he is closer to yibo he is one of the jealous ppl LOLOLOL
    lololol yibo face half the time is FK OFF MAN STOP SPOUTING NONSENSE, on the other hand LXC keep playin wif his pants ribbon or shirt ribbon? LOLOLOL:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    one second smiling the nxt not smiling when he notice its not xiao zhan
    tat is just plain bullshit:facepalm:

:bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh: not even japan does this wonder y they did this? the fandom grew too big ba i think
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOLOL THE THING THRY R WEARIN LOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:, and they play the knee game hahahaha yibo win again ahhaha yibo always winning.
    he is more of the actual fren, tat cares

the topic nw became about xiao zhan and yibo HAHHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL so mani videos hav to paused and read the sub den contiune ahahhahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: but interesting oso see hw ppl can analayze till like tat, can call it shelock like they put in the comments, to "investigate" their relationship HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Sauling likes this.
  7. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 45 is up!

Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498

HOE MY GOD DID ANYONE SEE LAN WANG JI's or WANG YIBO's fuzzy nips and that extra FEW SECONDS OF MUSCLY SEXINESS ?! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    All those extended scenes !!! The piggyback ride !!!
    And rewinding a bit, the stripping scene before the vomit-blood... bwahahaha !!!

8. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 46 is done! Sorry for gender-bend..!

Sexy times with Wangxian

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAN WANG JI !!!
    May you have many happy times ahead with lovely Wei Ying !!!

9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Travel time for work is longer for me though :blobexpressionless:

Unfortunately no, :blob_teary:
    Buy something online that I already pre-ordered that I have to use Paypal to pay on my end, since it's the only way that works :blob_teary:
    Yiling Laozu Nendoroid ahhhh

Urgh....:blob_teary: Some of them provided tracking number, but it's no further updates, so I can't track this yet.... So I don't know what's happenign omg... :blobsob::blobsob:

Omg, that's :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: Do your country offer insurance, where it's cheaper for you when going to the doctors/hospitals or dentists or something? But yeah, I think maybe you should stop with the online shopping for a while, but Chinese New Year is coming up, maybe you'll get some red pockets or something?

By the way, one of my Wangxian standee arrived yesterday!! :aww::aww: and my Ita-Backpack arrived today!!!

In good quality too :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I love it!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ohh I see, I could do that. Do they sell it at the anime conventions you go to?
    Last year, I saw alot of people cosplay as MDZS characters, and even HOB HuaLian too haha. :aww::aww:
    But still clothes is something I kinda skeptical in buying online, not unless I find it's a reasonable price and looks nice, haha. I still personally prefer to try it on myself. Since some material cutting is different, where size doesn't really matter.

Ohhhhh :blob_teary::blob_teary: (I actually don't want to work on a weekend or a day off even if I was asked to lol, since I am kinda stressed and tired on my end), want to spend some time at home. But you still have some spare money in your bank account, right, so there there :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

I see, well at least you can put this up online for sale haha. That's still a good way to earn back some profit :blobwink:
    For me, I do have some things I want to sell, like manga's I no longer want... but I never tried doing the whole online shopping where I'm the seller before (lol) :blobsweat:

Yeah I was :blobsweat::blobsweat::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:But I don't regret getting that SLM bag though. :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I do have a few bags on my end, I guess I can just switch them between the days I want to wear/not wear it (lol).

And yes!!! Wei Ying doing the sweetest thing for his best hubby in the world!!!:aww::aww::aww: Talking about it, today's Lan Zhan's birthday!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAN ZHAN, HANGUANG-JUN, LAN WANGJI!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh yay!!!! You're reading it now!! :aww::aww: What did you think of it? haha. I really like the whole online chat-live-stream :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Oh, nice!!!:aww::aww: I can't speak or read Japanese unfortunately :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: But it's good that you could, because you can watch anime's without subtitles :cookie::cookie:

Yeah, I didn't notice these very very small details too (even when I noticed a bit at the time when I was watching and find it sweet), but the fans can really go into details analyzing it. And check this out: . Read the Video description to this. I really love how Yibo did it because it shows how protective he is when it comes to Xiao Zhan :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: (Honestly, seeing all these really makes me ship them :blobcheeky::blobicecreamlove:)

And yeah, in that video the part where Xiao Zhan shows concerned about Yibo's injured neck and the whole jealousy part was cut off, well :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: (But well, if it's to protect them, then I wouldn't mind).

No, Xi doesn't know at the beginning that Jinghua was the boy he was searching for. He only realized this after, but I don't think you're up to there yet. It was in the chapter, back to the present time, I think, where Jinghua was upset because he couldn't save this innocent boy(which I don't think he was human), and what he said revealed that he was the boy that Xi met when they were young.

Hahahahaah, apparently, there are fans who ship them :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Both Xiao Zhan and Yibo face was like... "Whoa, they can even dare do this in public? And they are defeating the purpose of the game" hahahaahah! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Yeah, this is only something they know.
    But you know if I have to say something on my end, you think that Xiao Zhan jealousy shows (haha cute), but Yibo does too, and he's even more obvious in his expression :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush: Which made him extremely cute, lol. I think this drinking vinegar is the same as Lan Zhan (lollll) :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

You can check in these two video here:

Yibo is so full of smiles when Xiao Zhan talks about him in the interview, but as soon as Xiao Zhan talks about the role he played, the mention of "Lan Wangji" brawhahaha :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: He is jealous!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Like isn't that just adorable! :bloblove::bloblove: And there's one part in this video is really obvious, where it feels like Xiao Zhan was purposely doing it to get Yibo's reactions, I find that kind of cute when Yibo shows his jealousy, because he really tries to hide it, but it's written on his face, it's actually endearing to see him drinking vinegar like this :bloblove::bloblove: reminds me of a :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: certain someone :bloblove::bloblove:

And sometimes I feel like after Xiao Zhan made him jealous, he have his own way of getting back at him in a way where, Yibo will tease him, or reply or say it in a way that will get Xiao Zhan's attention, because he wants Xiao Zhan's attention (lol):blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, it is hard, and it's sad, but I did heard that China actually did have this vote happened a few years back (I think), where they asked the citizens if they will allow same sex marriage, and only 30% said yes... :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded: I think a majority of the older generations still have that ancient outlook... Well eitherway, I do hope that one day it will be better. Or at least Xiao Zhan and Yibo parents is more understanding for their sake (if they are real).

By the way, I heard China is having a virus like Sars...:blobupset::blobupset::blobupset: The news is really depressing, I hope things gets better before it gets out of hand :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Oh yes!! LOL :aww::aww: I blame that fanfic Mister Chef, for getting me onto this BJYX ship :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:
    But that fanfic was only the trigger, I started to really ship them when I saw all these evidences by the fans :blobninja::blobninja:

Well, that's not surprising ehh... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Did you know, this is also something really interesting as well, Xiao Zhan (from Chongqing, Southern, I think) where they eat spice really well, and they cannot reconcile with the Northern people where they prefer sesame dipping sauce since they can't have it without spice, whereas Yibo is from the Northern(I think) where he cannot eat spice at all, and when he eats hot-pot, he said he will go with the Sesame sauce, but somewhere along the way, Xiao Zhan went from someone who can stomach spice to someone who now likes to use sesame sauce as his preference, and Yibo went from someone who said he doesn't eat spice to someone who can eat spice now (I wonder who influence who here :blobmelt:). You can watch it in this video here (as the source): (which I think you've already seen lol). And Xiao Zhan even said in another one of his interview, he comment about how he now prefers Sesame Sauce over the spice, and said that the Chongqing people probably will hate him now because he can't eat spice as much as he could before (apparently the North and the South taste buds when it comes to spice vs non-spice is very different, so it's really hard for both region to come into agreement with the tastes... but here, Xiao Zhan and Yibo influence each other in a way that is more positive than negative LOL :blob_blush:)

It says it in the video descriptions, but I'll copy it for you so you can get a better understanding:
    Previously: wang yibo made a birthday livestream for fans last year, however there were a lot of haters, they insulted wang yibo in the live studio, and yibo was bashed to choke, but still insisted on completing the live interaction with his fans. On the same day, xiao zhan came back to the cast in the afternoon and knew what had happend so he took yibo out to play for relaxation, also he celebrated yibo's birthday by counting down 10~1 in mid-night and shouting his blessings loud infront of the whole crew in the cast, catching insects to tease yibo, accompaning yibo to see the stars on the roof.( in reference of WeTV's official tidbits)

Ok now let's see what Yu Bin had done to Yibo: During his live broadcast, he said it was funny and embarrassing that wang yibo was scolded and cried .He said it more than once. Any sincere friend will never take someone's pain to attract attention and made joke of. Yu Bin is not Xiao Zhan or Yibo's friend although he really tries hard to pretend being their friend. Original Link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av67338788

(ME: That's awful!!! :blobangery::blobangery: It is NOT OKAY with the fact that he use Yibo's pain during Yibo's birthday broadcast to make joke and fun of in his own boardcast URGH!:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:) I already shared you some of those episodes from that channel to see what Yubin is like...

You know I hate Paparazzi, because they always tried to stir trouble! :blobexpressionless::facepalm: This is why I feel that if one day, they retire from the entertainment industry it will be a blessing, and honestly, I do wish that they can be free and happy without all this restraint because they both deserve this. The entertainment industry can be quite scary and a dark place to be in :blobdead:

YUP :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: Even when Motor racing can be quite dangerous, but if he enjoys it, that's his life, so good luck to him there :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

In a good way, on a positive side, at least you don't feel restrained because if you are in the entertainment industry, what you do will become a public image... so it's really tiredsome and stressful :blobconfounded::blobconfounded: And you can't guarantee if you will be successful or not, since if you got a crappy role or something, so at least you can still be free and yourself there. :cookie:

:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Yeah, one way or another, they are truly destined to meet! :aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: (I really see them as soulmates, whether one take that as platonic or romantic :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:)

I am already rooting for them on my end :aww::aww::aww::aww: HAHAHA :blobsweat::blobsweat: BANZAI AND BEST WISHES TO BJYX!!!! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

All I can feel is Yibo being uncomfortable, though he tried his best to not show it, but his little gestures really speak for itself lol :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Yup lol, you can see it.

Honestly, I'm not so fond of Yubin anymore after all this... But I do love Wen Ning still...
    I didn't like Yubin acting or change of character in the Movie (Walking Dead), if this is how he plays the "main", then honestly, I am SO GLAD he wasn't chosen to be Wei Ying, that would be a disaster! :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

FUNNY, right?! I was laughing!!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: But Wang Zhuo Cheng (I think that's how you spell his name), the look on his face when it was his turn to go against Yubin lol, I was honestly cheering for him over Yubin! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: (Too bad he lost though).

From what I know, he is, I believe he does, and apparently he can be really shy IRL, but I find him cute like that :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Haha, well, sorry for dragging you into this :blobjoy::blobjoy: But I really wanted to talk to someone about this on my end :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: True Sherlock hahaha! :blobrofl::blobrofl:

And this is REALLY ADORABLE!!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I love how Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and did that haha because he was the one that said Xiao Zhan never beat him in the game before, but this time, his team-mate lost one round, and it's like he was doing that gesture as a way of saying "Sorry Zhan Ge, I was wrong" haha :blobmelt::blobmelt:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  10. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Sauling likes this.
  11. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: for me it takes about and hr to get to work , 15 mins to get rdy and walk to bus stop den take bus and train to work about an hr
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: but cant use paypal as per normal in ur own country? y so funny sia
    u don say one of my items which consist of one piece standee the shipment was cancelled i was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobdevil::blobdevil::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: i ask the seller but haven reply. i think nw CNY holidays so all overseas orders will be delayed and i finally ordered my stitch bag :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: but most likely goi to com at mid feb since of the delay :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    ya but if we do surgery like pluckin out wisdom tooth. normal cleanin all this not realli.
    yup will get red packets ahhahha so not so bad hahahah

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: the standee so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:. hahha timw to fill up the bag ahhahahha wif wangxian
    u mean shirts? or MDZS merch. those offical merch will not be sold at anime conventions, to prevent fake, unless they open a booth tat sells offical merch but tat will be gone in one day
    yup last yr has alot of MDZS cosplay, i saw the jiang family full cosplay 5 person. true best is just go and try ahhahahah
    yup still hav but haizzzzzzz hahahhaaha need to stop to save up so can buy house when reach 35 :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    oh u should just do it ahhaha since u wan to sell the manga tat u don wan, FB has those selling pages if i not wrong u can post it there or u hav an app like carousell in ur contury where ppl can buy and sell things
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:ahhhhhhhhhhh (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    im late but happy bday lan zhan best husband in the worlddddddddddd:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: and I WAN TO BE THE RABBIT PLS
    https://twitter.com/Ing92Neko/status/1220224703429632000

https://twitter.com/29_SAN_/status/1220358903843586053

https://twitter.com/tofuchunks/status/1220368143530389504
    veri interesting and funny they way lan zhan always comment off screen and not type ahhahahha
    yup a cheat hahahahahhahah
    hahahahhah yibo AHAHAHAHHA SMART MOVE. use the shoes as a disguse to shoot tat guy bak ahhaha. but he does need to get new shoes veri worn out sia hahhaha. he wans to protect his beloved zhan ge
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tat part where jinghua couldnt save a demon boy tat remind him of the boy he used to protect b4 jinghua moved to another place?
    i think they r HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    well he did play lan zhan veri well ahhahahha or he is always like tat which makes him a perfect fit for the role of lan zhan ahhahahahahaha. both of them get jealous about each other is kinda funny and :aww::aww:(y)(y)(y)
    they like to tease each other ahahhahaha and yibo is a savage more den xiao zhan ahahahhaahhahahah and xiao zhan loves it i think ahhahah :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:yibo is jealous tat xiao zhan says lan zhan instead of yibo ahhahah even though its an interview and the question is about the charater? yibo still get jealous LOLOLOL, i think yibo likes xiao zhan more den a brother and fren ahahhahahahha.
    he craves for xiao zhan attention hahahhaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: the older generations cant be move no matter wat. for asia will take a longer time, don knw y aisa ppl tend to be so close minded :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    it alreadi got out of hand, bloody hell the virus alreadi came to SG sia, and at Shang Gri La hotel i think my bro told me at sentosa island, and everyone workin there hav to be isolated. and guess wat i just saw on fb where in wuhan(a place in china i think) they fkin offer don knw hw mani different wild animals and live some more for eatin, and got a BAT A BAT! and ppl suspected its cause of tat https://www.worldofbuzz.com/deadly-...0zn5v_2kpIZs2hV42yvOtVv-bw4h3Nv5Rzfp54l6w9zfk read this im just like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF seriously sia SMH they got themselves into this mess again and its CNY and alot of them has to be isolated cause of a virus :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    lolol cause they put the xiao zhan and yibo picture there?
    yup watched tat liao and they change each other taste buds :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk: i sense something is goin onnnnnnnnnnn
    ok tat is just wtf and wat did yibo do do hav such fans to bash him on his bday tat is just plain fked up sia those ppl will hav karma slapping them bak one day and IT WILL BE HARDDDDDDDDDDDDD same goes for yubin hu laughed at wat happened to yibo :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: i wan slap him and kick him in the nuts and make him suffer.
    yup they just wan to get a scoop so they can be famous or just for fun :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, and when they get their scoop they will say nonsense about it just to get attention from ppl to read it, and some times is fasle and utter bullshit.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: agreed. yup i prefer too be free and be myself, and not hav to put on a mask or fadace to please ppl or in front of the camera, oso gd thing i didnt go in cause i would probably be kicked out for being to blunt to everyone ahhahahahaha and sayin wat i feel hahaha
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: they r so luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    till nw i still don knw wat is BJYX hu knws maybe one day when they both r no longer actors they may realli get together and post online?:blobcheeky::blobcheeky: just my wishful thinkin
    anyone will be uncomfortable wif hw yubin is acting like he is being so familar when he is not in the first place
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:the charater change was 180 sia lololol
    wat kind of fan meeting sia wear those costumes hahahahahhaha, oh well ahhahaha he didnt seem so upset about it ahhahah
    he is kinda handsome and looks soft and shy type i don mind datin him but one problem communication urghhhhhhhhhh mainland chinese is wayyyyyyyyyyy to diffcult for me to understand :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:
    ah nvm got topic to talk about anyway ahahhahahahahah more den welcome :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    but he face was like im not sry at all still like smug kind ahhahahahahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSykybbODBU the part where xiao zhan was lyin on yibo lap damn both of them must hav been damn fkin happy on the inside or onli yibo since he look at xiao zhan so lovingly hahahah

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    Sauling likes this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, still better than mines :blobsweat:, since for me it is 1 hour and 30 minutes combined for Train + Bus :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Lol, no I can use PayPal in my country, but I was referring to while I am overseas, because I'm not going to be in my country then :blob_teary::blob_teary:Still trying to think how to pay for this on my end... :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Waaaaaaahhhh:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: Is that from Aliexpress? Like the time is up, hence why it's cancelled? :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: Yeah, with CNY, I can imagine there might be some delays, but still I think some delays is a bit absurd :facepalm::facepalm: But hooray for you finally getting your Stitch bag, share the photo once you receive it haha :blobparty:

Haha, then Happy Chinese New Year to you here!! :blobwink::blobwink: Hope you have a wonderful Chinese New Year Eve Dinner with your family as well :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Yeah, the standee is :aww::aww: I'm actually happy with the quality and the printing of it :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    Haha, sure will! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: But I am waiting for some of my badges that I ordered to arrive.... :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Yeah, I meant shirts, but I see. Our convention does sell some T-Shirts, but no MDZS unfortunately :blobconfounded: Maybe with the popularity increasing there will be one day, afterall, they are releasing this in Japanese Dub.... Honestly, I'm not fond of the Japanese Dub especially with the name change... :facepalm::facepalm: I am supporting the Chinese Dub/Name over the Japanese one here (lol).

Last year, I didn't even get to enter the Bingo Game!!! :blobsob::blobsob: I was too late, I hope this year, I will be able to if there is one :blob_teary::blob_teary:

There was a lot of cosplays as well, I was happy with last year one, even when I went by myself :blobsalt:

Haha, good luck saving up :blob_patpat::blob_patpat: Guessing you're still living with your family then?

Yeah, I guess, that's what my friend recommend as well, I checked those pages out, but never actually try it. So those mangas is still sitting inside my cupboard..

I don't have a carousell app :blob_teary: If we do, then I'll be checking out that MDZS Wangxian standee Lamp on my end :blobsob:

OMG, they are nice!!! :aww::aww::aww: But LOL, what's with the last one :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Yeah, it's funny, but interesting at the same time where we get to read from his pov :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    Though Chapter 4 is in Wei Ying's pov haha (LOL) :blobrofl::blobrofl:

It's a very smart move I must say :aww: True indeed he does, but yes, how he wants to protect his beloved Xiao Zhan is just :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah that one. If you've read that part, then it's there. It's when Xi saved Jinghua from the spell or something.

Yibo definitely brought out the best and natural Lan Zhan for his fans :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I love him for this, he also did said that when he was playing out Lan Zhan, those were his true feelings, so you know what that means :blobwink: Their jealousy is cute (and yes, funny haha) :aww::aww::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Yeah, I love how they are comfortable around each other, and I love seeing this different side to Yibo when he's with his Zhan Ge :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Here's another Interview where you can get to see all their off-screen moments:

*cough* :blobamused::blobamused: I think it's pretty much obvious how Yibo feels about his Zhan Ge :aww::aww:

And in this video, he pretty much said it himself :blobjoy:

^ I know the second part is a repeat, but last few scenes of this video is different, so check that out haha

Oh yes, he certainly does, but hello!! :aww::aww: We LOVE it haha! :blobjoy::blobjoy:

It's always hard to change those ancient outlook, but I do hope that it won't be pointless since I feel that it needs to change for the better. If you're fated to love that person, then love that person, there's nothing wrong with that. It's what makes love so precious. It isn't all about sexuality that defines a condition in love. LGBT have that kind of love too, so to be fair, they should really be more open minded. Even if one is in the LGBT community, they are still human, and should be treated as one, fairly too.

Disowning their child is just too harsh... Where's the parent love in that... :blob_teary::blob_teary:

OMG what the heck!!! :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: Is that a bat?! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:
    Why must Chinese people eat weird animals like that! :blobtired::blobtired: I mean, isn't this all started because of that!! :blobupset::blobupset:

This is so disheartening... OMG!!! :blobtired::blobtired::blobtired:

LOL, yeah haha! :blobrofl::blobrofl: But I must say, where did they get those pictures! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::aww::aww::aww:

But this pic is based on a modern time-line so naturally that contributes to my imagination too haha :blobsweat:

Happy to know you sense that :aww::aww: Oh haha, yup :blobamused::blobamused: It's for a positive anyways :aww::aww:

Yeah, what Yubin did was uncalled for and rude, that's not how you treat your friend... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I feel like doing that to him too!!! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

I hate when they try to cause a big fuss and twist the facts, it always happens in the entertainment industry where they twist the story and in the end, cause a huge mess for the people involved... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I really hope that both Xiao Zhan and Yibo will not have to encounter that :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yeah, being yourself is the most important thing, you wouldn't want your freedom being stripped away by being in an environment that involves backstabbing or something, so it's a good thing you didn't be an actor because I don't think it's a happy place to be in. Being famous can also mean you lost your freedom in that sense.

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

BJYX is the couple name, which is the name that comes from Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo (by the way, both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo do know about this being their CP name):
    [​IMG]

So basically:
    博 (Wang Yibo) & 战 (Xiao Zhan)
    the original phrase is 博君一笑, but the fans made that into a pun by replacing 一笑 with 一肖. 一肖 is the CP(Couple) name for the actors who are in the role (王一博 and 肖戰), so the CP name consists of their name and because 一肖 and一笑 has the same pronunciation in Chinese, the fans phrase/made it into a pun. The original phrase means for the sake of making someone smile (when doing something).

But when you replace the words(一笑) with the CP(一肖)it has no meaning and it’s just a pun because it still sounds the same when you say it in Chinese. But I think it’s a nice play-around with this phrase in a pun sense because the original idiom means for the sake of making someone smile (when doing something), and we all know that Wei Ying can make Lan Zhan smile (like-wise here, Xiao Zhan can make Yibo smile like that):blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

True, seriously what the heck...:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:

I don't know what kind of fan meeting, but it sure is funny hahaha, when I saw them in those costumes LOL! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Haha, you don't mind dating Wang Zhuo Cheng (Actor to Jiang Cheng)? haha, maybe you should head over to China and try to meet him in person haha. But yeah, he is a shy type, and so different to the character he played.

That's good, and yeah, to keep the topic going (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Oh haha, yeah, his face does look smug :blobmelt::blobmelt: But it makes him so handsome!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Actually in that whole fan-meeting, he was adorable and handsome to me!! :aww::aww:

And here's another video in that fanmeeting, where Wang Yibo's team (including him) have to each do 5 'cute' poses for the fans, to get an idea of what happened, here's a copy of the video description for you:
    Yibo's team lost the game and host asked yibo to make five cute selfie poses. Yibo did in a perfunctory way. fans were not satisfied. so host asked yibo to do it again. xiao zhan knows that yibo doesn't like doing this publicly so he calls a stop by saying "all right, all right" to host(keyile,keyile). Normally, xiao zhan is cautious and a bit reserved in speaking, and he will pay special attention not to offend others. Here he just directly put an end to the host and fans. He showed his support and protection for yibo in such a public occasion, it's just not like the normal xiao zhan at all. So it is needless to say what it means. Yibo seems so happy and sweet and he made that ancient salute gesture again to xiao zhan right after xz defended him. He has made that gesture several times to xiao zhan in tidbits and interview. It's their thing. Notice the expressions on both of them. This is a real couple. By the way, the host also tried to make xiao zhan do five cute selfie poses, and yibo immediately said there is no such requirement (he didn't want to xiao zhan do that). This was confirmed by fans on the scene but this part has not been uploaded by fans yet. Sugar overloads!!!! What's more interesting is that many fans who only like yibo or xiao zhan on the scene watched the chemistry between them this evening, and some of them were very upset"What's so good about him? Why do you like him so much", while some others became bjyx fans lol "I am bjyx fans now. solo fans who follow me can unfollow me now and leave me alone".

So yeah, it was nice how Xiao Zhan spoke up to defend Yibo from doing it all again :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

And if you want to see the game between Yibo and Xiao Zhan in that fan-meeting, you can check it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KASD-920KSA

Fans speculate that Yibo went easy on Xiao Zhan during that game, because Xiao Zhan was sick during that fan-meeting :( (If you watch the whole fan-meeting you can tell that he is), but it was an adorable match (lol) :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Oh, and this is a cute one where expresses his love

And he does this whole 'thumb gesture' to Yibo a lot

And I'm not sure if this is real or not, but I've read that the Day Day Up brothers, where Yibo is one of the Hosts in there, knows about their relationship, and they support him. If this is true, then this really makes me love the Day Day Up brothers more because I love seeing that you can build a family kind of relationship within the entertainment industry, where they genuinely cares for you, so that's nice to see (if it's true).

Oh, yeah, haha, thanks for the MV! :aww::aww: Well, I think that look on Xiao Zhan's face in 1:10-1:16 really shows he is enjoying Lan Zhan's company :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I do think they both enjoyed being close like this, so it's really really, welcome to see!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  14. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    HAPPY LUNAR NEW YR PPL :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

damn tat is longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:
    hmmmm i think its more simple den u think though, since u say u will be overseas when u need to pay, den all u need is just internet connection ba, just hav wifi and u can log in ur pay pal and den just pay accordingly should be fine. since pay pal ia a platform so all u need to do is just hav internet connection ba
    ya at first they say shipped alreadi, den state waitin for pick up and for a few days, den no news so i check again 2 days ago and den it change to shipment cancelled :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: WTF sia :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:. yup hope it faster com cant wait to use it.
    hahah thx was workin ahhahahahahahahahah but will be goin out wif frens for dinner on first day of CNY ahhahaha i don go for visiting for the past 7 or 8 yrs alreadi, don like goin to my relatives place, where they just like to ask the same question over and over again and they favor guys more den girls, which tick me off. had glutinous rice ball at work ahhahahah. and guess wat my shirt and pants tat i ordered from ali express is here and in time for CNY yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too bad the color run hahahahha had to soak it first hope can wear to meet frens ahhahaha will show pic later here
    all orders will be delay cause of the holiday
    oh den ya the AFA got sell shirts but not MDZS hahhahah, maybe one day since its becomin more popular. hmmm but it will be damn funny and interesting sia, but ya the name is changed again ahhahaha u got see the clan logo they change it oso sia look more like avatar the last airbender LOLOLOLOL
    at the convention?
    do u cosplay?
    yup :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: wan move out hahahahah
    u need to dust the manga if not the pages will be dusty and black,
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat: u will get something better ba
    IKR AHHAHAHAHAHHAH FOR FUN AHHAHAHAHAAH
    ahhhhhhhhh haven read chp 4 hahaha since it on my com i will read it when im done wif my manga updates ahhahahaha :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: he can be cunning a true leo hahhaha i think.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh but wonder will jinghua ever knw tat xi is the guy he is oso lookin for
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wa he used the drama to show his feelings hahahhahha :aww::aww::aww::aww:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    ahhahahhaha lolol yibo keep sayin xiao zhan so awesome and gd till xiao zhan crouch down and cover his face ahhahahahahahah, and yibo crashin his interview :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:yup he said it himself lol shouldnt he be not letting ppl knw LOLOL. he loves his ZHAN GE:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:
    more like since they cant understand y its turn out like tat and tat they fail to teach their child to not be like blah blah etc out weighs everything even their so call "parent love" since like wat soceity does best things tat they don understand they will reject it and say its bad and witchcraft/ devil/ demon etc wat ever shit they can come up wif, just to deny it and not accept it. esp those tat r christain family even worse and they will think their child is possesed by the devil den will carry on to force them to church and "cleanse" them wif is FKIN STUPID AND FKIN ANNOYIN, esp those fkin hard core chirstian tat die die believe tat onli a man and woman can be together as stated in the bible :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. the FKIN FKED UP LOGIC OF IT SIA :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:.

in SG there is this annual thing call Pink Dot, it for LGBT ppl to meet and gather and mingle, hav nvr been there actually ahhah always workin:blobcheeky:, but few yrs bak on a sat my mom was wearin all white and i was like y the hell u wearin all white, she said she goin to some christain rally to go against pink dot. so they all wear white to show tat it must be pure and onli can be a man and a woman and even others(queer and other) r not pure :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. i was so pissed off and said something like wat is wrong wif u, wat they wan to do and who they r hav nth to do wif u wat :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    and it gets even worseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bloody hell nw SG oso hav got one reported case in orchard and best is tat person toiok public transport, WA! WIN LIAO LO :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, aiya tthey will eat anything tat moves and breathe :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:, ya and they don learn u knw SARAS? tat cause a uproar in 2003? the virus came from a bat :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: and nw this happen again. and the best part in china one part hav to be closed off and cannot go anywhere and hw mani ppl all wan go bak home fot CNY but cause of this damn virus which they nvr learn from their CNY kena ruin they reap wat they sow
    from online ba
    :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i seeeeeeeeeeeee
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    karma will get him one day and he will not knw y or how, yibo doesnt even see yubin as a fren ba since he always like wan to come in between the both of them
    wish them luck to not get involved in this kind of thing
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove:(y)
    and if i talk normally in my own chinese he will not understand ahhahahahah sicne its so different to his one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    both of them r so handsome ahhahahah .
    in the background i heard someone say too much and hate im like wtffffffffffffffffff com on la some times fans can be just wtf sia
    ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahha
    can see he is not realli feeling well
    xiao zhan express himself and the other guys beside him like wattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt LOLOL i think i knw hu it is ahahhahahah. but the sgin where zhan ge di di ai ni is by the fans rite

Sauling likes this.
  16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling my shirts and pants tat cam in time for CNY YAYYYYYYYYYYYY SO GONNA WEAR THEM :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    IMG_20200125_054258.jpg IMG_20200125_054312.jpg IMG_20200125_054327.jpg IMG_20200125_054343.jpg IMG_20200125_054400.jpg IMG_20200125_054414.jpg IMG_20200125_054428.jpg IMG_20200125_054454.jpg IMG_20200125_054512.jpg IMG_20200125_054536.jpg IMG_20200125_054602.jpg IMG_20200125_054615.jpg
    all is wei wuxian color ahahha the pants i buy second time forst time abit too tight and short hahaha so one soze bigger is just nice and got lan zhan color too. though the shirts wan to get lan zhan color too but ita white and blue and whitw gets dirty veri fast ahahhaha so stick to wei wu xian color ahhahahha. :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:. and my mom threw them into the washin machine was too late. wanted to hand dry aft soakin it ahahha oh well lolol

Sauling likes this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE IN HERE!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yeah, it is long :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Yeah, I read that if you log into your paypal while you are overseas, because they detect a different IP address, they will lock it to protect your account... :blob_teary::blob_teary: So that's what I am worried about, not about not having internet connection, since I do know they will have free-wifi at certain locations and all

Oh that happened to me too, one time, I contacted the seller, and the seller apologized and re-shipped the parcel for me which I have now received, thankfully, and then the original shipment was cancelled. BUT I got the item already for that one..

Right now, I have some orders I'm waiting on, and while I received notifications it's been shipped, but no further tracking after that... Mines on Ebay is saying "Tracking # received" since last week.... And nothing after that, and some got like "Shipment details provided", but it's been like around 1 week now, and there's still no news, I'm like wtf!!!! :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I contacted the seller but have not receive a response yet... :blobtired::blobtired:

I hope you had a nice dinner with your friends during CNY Eve, I had mines with my family, and I got drunk a little from drinking one glass of Champagne :blobtired: Feel sick afterwards, and I won't be drinking that bottle of champagne again lol, too strong for me :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

OH haha, I saw your post on FB Group, that's really nice!!! :aww::aww: I didn't buy any MDZS Clothes, although I am so tempting to get one so I can wear that to the anime convention on my end... :cookie::cookie: But still trying to cut back from all the buying :blobsweat::blobsweat: At least for you, you can now wear it, judging by your comment, I am guessing it fits :blobsmilehappy:;)

Hopefully those patterns for you doesn't fade away over time :blobokhand:

I don't like all the unnecessary change on my end... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm: Like what?! They changed the clan logo?! :blobtriumph::blobtriumph:
    Did you know that EXR has taken down the GDC manhua translations?! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: I HATE WHOEVER CAUSED THIS!!!! :blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown: LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!! IF THEY ARE CRITICIZING A TRANSLATION GROUP (EXR), THEN GO AND READ THE ORIGINAL CHINESE FIRST BEFORE DOING SO!!! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: That stupid person have NO life! To be complaining about something so stupid and close-minded! :blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown:

Yeah, at the convention, there was this Bingo Game, and I didn't make it on time, so I didn't get those MDZS goodies :blob_teary::blob_teary:

I cosplay one year as CCS Sakura haha :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Maybe one day when you save enough money, moving out does give you more freedom, but more responsibility and more stressful too.

I haven't been doing so haha :blobsweat::blobsweat: Maybe I should, the manga pages won't go black but it will probably go yellow-ish :blobcry:

:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I actually regret not getting the CQL Album/Soundtrack, when I saw people post about it on FB, it made me want to buy it (lol)

Hahaha, have fun reading chapter 4, it's a good and interesting chapter to see how misunderstood Lan Zhan is LOL :blob_teary::blob_teary: Like he loves Wei Ying so much, but he's not really good at expressing it, which gives off the wrong signal, but on a brighter note, Wei Ying does really show his feelings for Lan Zhan well, since you're reading from his pov now, too bad, since I want to read from Lan Zhan's pov lol :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Oh yes, he certainly can be, it's also said Leo can be direct and straightforward on their end, in other words, they are honest.

Yeah, from what I know later, Jinghua does know, but I read that it's actually not a good thing that he does... :blobawkward: That "not a good thing", I don't know but fans who read that part said it's not positive, so I don't know, maybe you'll know later or something, when you're up to that part.

Yibo praising Xiao Zhan is always welcome in my eyes hahaha! :aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:Though Xiao Zhan can be like that when Yibo praised him too much, I think it's because he's shy lol :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

True True, I get that feeling that Yibo really wants to let everyone know about his feelings, but at the same time, he is holding back not to reveal too much to protect their relationship, but sometimes he can't help but reveal a bit too much I guess, because that's just how he is, direct and honest. I think he (and Xiao Zhan) does it in a very indirect way, but whatever it is, I do support them and wish them happiness together in a long-run :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

And watch this, it's hilarious :blobjoy::blobjoy:

And also because they see Heterosexuality is a norm.... That's always been the case, so it's hard for them to adapt to the change so suddenly, and they care about their reputation as well, so I feel that parents who see it's a sin for their child to fall in love with the same gender is a sin, is selfish because they only care about how they think/feel and not the happiness of their child :blobupset: This is why I see that it's unfair and not balance in terms of equality, because their way of judging is hetero should be the way to go, and being part of the LGBT is a sin... It's sad they don't treat those people as humans because they are being inconsiderate to their feelings...

It's also because of these people, people in the LGBT community have to live in the dark... :(

Maybe you should go there one day, to meet your special someone :blobwink:
    But your mum is just....:blobexpressionless::facepalm: I'm guessing your mother doesn't know you're part of the LGBT community, because she is so strongly against it... :blobexpressionless: If she does know, and she still does this, then it is really shitty to not consider your feelings there :blobconfounded:

But thankfully, my parents are more open minded about this, they voted 'Yes' for Same sex marriage in our country, so in the end, the majority wins, so Same sex marriage got pull through in Australia. Hopefully this is a good start to a better society for everyone to live in.

If they know what happened in the past that it comes from the bat, then why REPEAT this again and eat those bats!!! :blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown: This is really like Sars all over again, and it really doesn't have to be this way if they are more careful! :blobtired::blobtired::blobtired:
    One case have been spotted in Melbourne, so I am really worried... :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded: https://7news.com.au/news/health/fi...lIPFQTmH-oEMwBwSao0k9AUOhy6yBQYf0T2hAS9t0BLC4

Sorry for saying this, but I have to agree that it was the right decision to not let anyone leave and go into the WuHan area, until they've been cured, because it's better than leaving with the virus and spreading this around to the others. I know it feels heartless, but it's the right precaution to take to ensure it doesn't get more out of hand that it already has. You don't want it to be spread to the other parts of China, so I think it is the right thing to do by closing off the gates and etc.

On the other hand, the Hong Kong Government have to open the gate/bridge that connects China and Hong Kong to allow citizens to cross between, and you never know if some of them have the virus which can spread to other parts of the area... So in this case, Hong Kong Government was urgh! :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:

Yeah, I think acquaintances is a better word to describe Yubin to both Yibo and Xiao Zhan probably.
    And personally for me, I hope that person will get the karma for causing EXR Manhua translation to discontinue... :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

True since China have so many different dialect haha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    I wouldn't say they will understand my mandarin spoken language too lol

Yeah, they both are very :aww::aww::aww:

Really? I heard in the background when Yibo was doing those same poses, the fans was like "Another pose, another pose", and then when Yibo walk back towards his team, the fans was showing their dissatisfaction, but yeah, they can be quite extreme so ... :/

Yeah, Xiao Zhan wasn't, he didn't play much games in that fan-meeting too.
    LOL, the other guys reaction was priceless LOL :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    Yeah, the sign where it says "Zhan Ge, Di Di Ai Ni" was made by the fans, and when Xiao Zhan saw that sign, he smiled sweetly on his end :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, I think Yibo probably told them.

Haha, I read about that too, it is small indeed, and yes, Xiao Zhan can't really lean all the way back, so he have to control his weight or something, not just the boat scene, but the scene where Wei Ying fainted in the GC revelation when he was in Xiao Zhan's arms or something( that one I am not too sure haha). And yeah, I do think that despite all that they both enjoy each other's company (you can really see it :blobmelt:) :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the snowman in the first pic is just awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:
    oh tat happens? i did not knw tat, hmmm hav u tried usin ur phone to pay usin paypal so it recongise it, den over seas might work since u r using ur phone to do it and the wifi doesnt affect it
    i contacted the seller but hav receive no reply yet :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    its stuck there ba or don knw doin wat or nvr updated the status ahhahah
    ohhh ya some r strong i oso don like it i prefer the lighter ones
    yup fits nicely hahahhaha wait till ur nxt pay or something ahhahah den get and wear tat to the convention ahhahahah.
    yup hope its doesnt fade, its printed on so no so bad but might fade oso ahahha
    ya saw the news on the group ahhahahhah, always got haters hu like to do this kind of thing and cause trouble just cause they don like it can just don see it wat y need to comment and cause so much trouble sia knn sia this ppl can go and die.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh hope u can play it in time this time u go
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) i wanted to cosplay but end up no since always too mani ppl and wiff be stuffy so nah just wear my own clothes and go ahahhahah
    yup but will be more meaningful since will try to be on my own instead of relying on parents
    it will over time if not taken care of ahhaha i have old manga too the quality of the paper is so lousy and it turn yellow alreadi :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: but tat cost a bomb rite
    lan zhan is misunderstood cause of not being able to express himself
    and firece when protecting? hahahah being straightforward is gdddddddddddddddd.
    ohhh tat part has not yet com out yet ba translated one, but if not a good thing den mostly they will be quarreling ahhhhh which is not a gd thing alright
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: i wonder just hw did they become so close or
    fall in love wif each other :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    they both praise each other like crazy hahahha *fanboy screams* hahahahahahahhaha. seeing them like this does make me believe tat someday something like this will happen to me and u, if not in the nxt life oso can
    yes hope it last till the end of time hahahha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::aww:. since i guess yibo wan to shout out to everyone don touch my zhan ge i will kill u and i love him and everyone just BACK OFF hahahahahahahha
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: LMAO LOLOLOL YIBO AH YIBO LOLOLOLOL
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: it is haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    yup if i don forgot date and rmb to go ahhahahha
    yup she doesnt knw at all, first thing they will do is bombard me wif question and den say cannot like this blah blah or might even ask me to leave, which i will gladly leave hahahahha.
    yup tat is a start to a better society for everyone in the furture to live in
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jialiat la this they don learn at all haizzzzzzzzzzzz SMH
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone: of course its the right move if not alot of ppl will be affected and cause a uproar again sia, den the nxt thing u knw something like the resident evil happens and spread through out the whole world :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, saw on fb tat one girl from wuhan was havin fever and cough and took med to bring down her tempertuare so she can fly to paris and meet her frens and even eat at a michilen star resturant and even post it on weibo, and the chinese ppl were so angry at her and the chinese ambassy over here went to find her and ask her to go hospital, so selfish and irresonpdsible sia wat if she has the virus den spread to ppl there wtf sia this ppl :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    they nvr open?
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    and they r talkin and i will be like huh?????!!. one time i was workin in hotel buffet line, den was at the egg station, and this china ppl wanted sunny side up ba, or double side cooked, den they say in their own chinese im like huh wat, den i ask them in my own chinese u wan one side(一边) or both side (二边) since they say it differntly they oso like huh at me im like wtfffffffffffffffff :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: den the chef came in and told me both sides den i was like ahhhhhhhhhhh, and the chef ask me u don knw wat is tat meh(refering to the words tat the china ppl spoke about the one side or both side) den i say nope hw can i understand their chinese i not from china leh hahahhahah.
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    ohhh i heard it aft siao zhan say can alreadi can alreadi, but even then yibo doin the same pose oso still wan another pose haizzzzzzzzzzzz they cant be satisafited wif wat they r given? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    those must be bjyx fans ba? ahhahahhaha, i love their reaction ahahhaha. and they openly do it ahhahahhahahahha *screams*:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe he feel he can trust them and they r good ppl instead of ppl tat will stab u from the back and diss u
    i guess they must be like ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i get to hug/hold my beloved :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Sauling likes this.
  19. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Chinese New Year~ I wish you all fortune, health and happiness. And please do take care of yourselves and rest well. :sushi_singing:

Please remember to wear face mask if you were to go outside of your house with the nCoV or Wuhan Virus that's spreading.:sushi_dead:

I'm still no where near reading all the post left here but I'm somewhat near the end of the 50 pages aha :blobsalt:

I still have time before my exam and classes before getting busy again so I'd definitely hope to catch up with you lovelies soon, please go easy on me~:blobnom:

天啊,真是太可爱了!! :blobbunny::blobicecreamlove::blobReach:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ඔᆽඔ I'm hanging in there to be honest and thank you Sauling 姐 :bloblove:

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE AHHH!! :blobmelt::blobmelt: I don't mind this not being season 3 but it's a good treat in exchange for the anticipation :blobokhand:

Really?! That's indeed positive news :aww::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove: I think we all are happy for A-Xian recovering his golden core, poor baby went through hell and in the end he's at peace with Lan Zhan by his side with his second chance :blobflag::blob_teary::blobsob:

They are family, what you talking about? :blob_teary::blobicecreamlove:

Why yes we can 姐and we need more covers :cookie: P.s I'm still waiting for yours :blobwink:

Ooooh! It's been expanded since the last time blobmelt_thumbs Thank you for sharing~

I did, and I hope you'll have fun during your stay there! :aww: I planned to visit during May too but had to cancel the plan of visiting Singapore this year. :blobpensive: If all goes as plan travelling, remember to wear mask as you might've heard the news of the virus outbreak.

You remembered and I hope it is the limited edition one ahaha :blobneutral::blobReach:

Yes to that feeling of crushed hopes lol. I will haha. I'll still give the folder that you wanted if by chance I get the limited edition/design when we do meet up one day~:blobgift:

Oooh! How lovely. Does it mean that the other works by 臭臭 can be bought there, including the limited edition bookset reprint of MDZS? :blob_coffee::blobReach:Will you be getting it on your end? :aww::cookie:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobamused::blobamused: well said

I think I melted from their love :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobnosebleed:

Lol I missed you Singlish Setsuna-oniisan hehe :blobxd: I'm somewhat back ahaha and yes very true words :blob_pout: Nope, not even college yet kehehe I have to seat for the IGCSE exams from the British Council to earn enough credits for college :blob_coffee: I missed 4 years of school after year 7 after all :blob_coughblood::blobdead:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  20. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 49 is done! Happy Chinese New Year!

Sexy times with Wangxian

I watched Zhan Ge and his skit in the Spring Gala Festival last night... squeee!!! The story is cute, but he is so good looking (and my mom commented the same too, plus she said "Why is he wearing such big white sports shoes..." :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:)