Spoiler Ebony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bhabna, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just came across a Korean manga Ebony.
    Here is the description:
    “Be quiet. Shut up and live like the dead” Ebony Vonieck is a convicted felon for the murder of her fiance and father. While waiting for her execution in prison, she is suddenly released from her hell when she is informed that the Archduke of Schneider Castle is waiting for her. Expecting her life to become a living hell, what awaits her instead is a household of warm employees and servants. Ebony has no idea that the Archduke will help change her life.

-
    So please can anybody spoil this manga! Please..

2. tamakosan

tamakosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I have read raw webtoon using MTL.
    MC's nation lost a war by a nation has a Queen as a ruler, the releasing ebony is also in the condition from Queen demand which mean her safty is also her nation safty. Archduke in charge of her guardian role, he took care of her and ask what is her perpose of her life if she wish to start a family he could find a decent man for her or whatever. Then she said she want to be his tools as long as he do not abusing her and they made contact in case of her benefit.
    he want MC to be his joker card doing an job while waering a mask as rich wild woman, in this country womans have suffer trought out men bias in many way as for can't inherit weath title etc. as she be his hand in case of the fight between men's game fighting for heritage of general's wife, they are compete whose is the one who calm it for fun. and MC take the role for Archduke in case of buying her heritage and start a new life in another country
    well that all I have read with MTL webtoon manything feel make sense hope it could satisfied your curious. :D

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  3. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who pitted the crime of murder on to her?

morticia_addams and Bhabna like this.
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any face slapping for the villains

5. tamakosan

tamakosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I have read there is no specific person the whole case is from self defend from her husband abusing her, and for her crime is a sex discriminate in her nation for be unfair to female which is no one defending her in case of accident (well no one care when she got abuse but ...).

the villains in this story would be a social and if you talking face slapping in sense of abstract it does and I have yet find any main villains in the story.

syofiaa, augacutan, yueppic and 2 others like this.
  6. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there ML? Is it Archduke?

7. .littleshit

.littleshit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel? Or is it a manhwa otiginal?

8. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This webtoon is based on a novel :blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy:

9. Gigicast097

Gigicast097 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers? Does she end up with anyone?

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the nation that defeated her nation has a queen as a ruler then how does Blanton gender discrimination still exist? Or was the trial before the takeover happned

11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There wasn't any take over. This country still has their own King, the Queen just won a war against this Kingdom of sort. It wasn't a conquer. Besides, even if they did conquer the kingdom, people's beliefs won't change overnight. Scum be scum for the rest of their lives.

12. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there was a conspiracy after the accident occurred. Since women cannot inherit property, some dude from fiancé's family pushed Ebony's sentence leaving her no possible way out of the situation to defend herself with, so they can get their properties or smth. The Archduke is actually plotting against that dude to get back at him for what he did to Ebony.

13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they able to change society to make it more fair for women? I cant take another "I was born as the kings daughter" type pathetic MC and ending

14. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there really no spoilers from this novel?? Too bad, this series is crazy good :blobsad:

15. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i didnt read the novel (if there any) but i read the manhwa, 40 chapter (the end of season 1 and on hiatus) of great feminist story.
    i will try to answer some question that i remember until i read it again
    it was her soon to be husband friends / hunting club members. i will refer the soon to be husband as HB for now on
    the day before her marriage, HB and his friends gather being obnoxious and talking about his marriage. HB want her to pour them some beer as his wife but she said that she`s not his wife yet, HB refer her as old-fashioned woman. some of the friends said they liked old-fashioned women because they look stupid and its aroused them, but HB said dont be a smart-ass since maybe ebony is actually wild and not a virgin and they should do 'something' to see ebony true self. he want to see ebony virginity by doing s*x front of them or maybe even gang r*pe with all of them.

she ran upstair and HB chasing her, grabbing her dress. he angry cuz she`s embarrassing him and it doesnt matter anyway since they will wed the next day. but then HB fall from stair and died.

most probably since he is very enamored by her wit and bravery. however he didnt want to distract her with romance, since she need to focus to reach her and his goal.
    he want her to be the first ladies to wield 'spear' / power to lead other ladies in this weird country, to give them a chance to fight and do the same thing as her.

when he is with other lady he always (unconsciously) compared them to ebony.
    his gesture is also quite intimate. he feed her cookies with his hand, riding horse together, saying that her smile is beautifull etc.

the villains is the society, the very country the story happens.
    i forgot the country name (sorry ) but the archduke officials mention that this country is very sexist to women, and looks down on them.
    the officials is all from different country with their own abilities some of them are women. the female doctor need to disguise as a male since when she tried to help people they wont allowed it.

however for now the main villain is marquis sedell, since he is the main leading force of the game. the game is about who can seize the land from lady meister, a young widow.
    but for ebony the main villain is the warden of her old prison since they are real, like reallyyyyyyyyyyyy sesixt like OMG f**k them side ways. and they want to drag ebony back to prison.

if any of you have any question, ask away
    sorry for bad english tho

16. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel?

17. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her ex fiancées brother

18. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she has led a rough life . Like a doll ; supposed to be the wife of a noble man . Just a pulley . Pretty harsh conditions . She was pinned down for murder and was jailed . The jail mates were pretty good to her . Her country is ruled by a queen , and they lost a war to another country . The ML took her out for prison to make her his joker . She is grateful to him for saving her life.

19. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked this thread . Till where have you read?

20. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already read until chapter 40, end of season 1 for the webtoon. There's no news of season 2 yet (at least that what I've heard) so I thought I could find any spoilers from the novel