Spoiler The Evil Lady's Hero

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jan 3, 2020.

1. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all about dramas and plot twists~:blobpopcorn:

Yukari_me and CocoaDX like this.
  2. dokidoki-sama

dokidoki-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at webtoon raws n it seems like she has a weird attachment, not like love or anything, but I cant read korean so maybe I think its cuz she is in toxic relationship with her ex Cassian and she feel like mc is her only close friend so she feel kinda jealous.

Mc comforted Rael and Rael had a flashback about how she tried to be friends with mc but was avoided. mc even changed rooms(they were roommates b4) n Rael tried to confront her n they stopped contact after that so she had regrets n stuff. I actually think Rael might not have any real friends. She seemed like she didnt really talk with anyone super closely at the school and seemed kinda sad and lonely that mc had been playing with friends without her.

Can someone who can read korean summarize the webtoon raws? Or the novel raws?

3. emmanyaaan

emmanyaaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, I have a couple of theories:
    1.before the transmigration, Ishid likes Rael because she is everything he wants for, but he can't have. Then Cassian and Rael ended up together for a reason I don't know, I guess in the OG timeline RaelCassian relationship is still toxic and Ishid saw that then Rael and Ishid somehow ended up together meanwhile, Yunifer who is her friend felt envious and jealousy towards Rael and do some bad thing to her and maybe Cassian with his erratic behaviour is mad at Yunifer for trying to take his ex happiness, maybe Yunifer did something so bad it angers Cassian and ended up getting killed by him. which is weird because the one who shall reign his wrath should be Ishid right? so this theory might suck and not actually true.
    2. or, in OG timeline IshidRael becoming a couple without Yunifer knowledge, thus made her angry and betrayed by her own friend, then Cassian killed her with the same reason as theory number 1.

well lolololol heroine from novel is usually quite like this, every male is like drug addict and cannot let their woman belittled in their face and would do absolutely insane thing without minding the consequences, it appeals to woman fantasy i guess, lol.

idk lol in the flashback, its because she plays with water and laughing then he likes her, im not sure once again, i used google translator camera and naver dictionary, so i could be wrong. but his love/affection seems likely more than that, more than stalking her and finds her cute. or maybe that is lmaoooo idk man i cant give you the real closure cuz i just cant handle the whacko translation.

and the one with RaelYunifer, hmm idk it could be onesided it could be admiration it could be that Rael is admiring Yunifer for who she is or maybe because she kinda hurt and curious why Yunifer suddenly gives her the cold shoulder, from what I can understand Rael is a very strong water mage it made her lonely(?) Yunifer was the only true friend she had, then cue the transmigration suddenly Yunifer is different and became distance but she still treats Rael like normal person and not some powerful mage, so maybe that is why Rael is still thinking Yunifer dearly even though Yunifer keeps her distance. In her sudden and weird love confession, Rael actually kinda said she did that so Yunifer would talks to her or something like thinking about her, basically want her attention, in which Yunifer answer like lol no get away or something like that.

BUT this is just my theory please don't think this is the real storyline cuz I can't read korean:( please just wait for those amazing translator to get the closure of their love story.

Xienne, Bella94, Tiffanyvu00 and 13 others like this.
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its funny you're saying that because it's exactly what's gonma happen in this novel with the MC and Male lead...

5. emmanyaaan

emmanyaaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lolol can't go wrong with this recipe of a novel/manhwa for female reader amirite? but it do be like that, thank for Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku novel/manga to wake me up with this weird but popular trope, the heroine is basically a drug and those ML been snorting those snizzles called love lol

6. CocoaDX

CocoaDX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its okay. My comments are'nt meant to be replied anyway. Its just me being frustrated over the story. Since the comic is'nt finished yet I did'nt expect people to know the answers :blobReach:.

emmanyaaan likes this.
  7. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL God I love that story, both the manga and the novel hahaha especially his observations about the geopolitical implications an actual harem like that of all the powerful sons and princes would have
    However, traditional harem stories for male readers really aren't much better, as if any one man on earth would ever have the entire female population of a planet/world throwing themselves at him.... Stay away from drugs, kids!

8. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link

You don't understand. The heroine falls in love with the harem MC cause he was nice to her and picked up her eraser that one time....legit though that is one reason the girl gave in a harem anime

For reverse harem/shoujos the dude falls in love with the MC causes "shes not like other girls" which is very insulting tbh. How shallow is he that he thinks each and every girl is a clone. And usually, if a guy says that in real life their usually a fuckboi and the relationship ends in a week

But i guess harem and reverse harems are just power fantasies. I'm not gonna shit on the people who like them

9. CocoaDX

CocoaDX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do wonder a lot why its always "because she's different" commonly used as a reason for guy love interest to like her. I'm talking about a guy whos completely a stanger to the heroine (with no plot twist that he's actually knows her because 'reasons' of course) but after observing her, he ends up liking her because of her kindness, support and... smile? (do girls smiling face has such power? :blobwoah:). Again, this is an otome game/shojo manga back then. Modern otome games looks like it has evolved to better I guess.

I dont mind if his reasons for liking her bacause she's pretty which is uncommon. I get it, the heroine/MC suppose to be plain/normal but shojo nowadays have went with a beauty MC. The handsome ML/love interest for some reasons never fell in love or at least attracted to really atractive girls while all the mob characters just be like... well, who cares about them am I right?:blobpeek:

10. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly, I would also devote my heart, soul and body to a guy who picks up my eraser. Or fixes my laptop. Or delivers my pizza. lol
    But yeah, I mean, who are we kidding, otome game storylines have nothing to do with reality and everything to do with fanservice, and that's fine. It's pretty much why I read them, sometimes you just need a little break from reality and just live the full fantasy

Bella94, Spade_Ladyz, Th.ay and 6 others like this.
  11. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Man if shoujo heroines are considered "ugly" normal-looking people have no chance

But the shoujo MCs are different too the Male lead is cause they don't fall in love with him at first sight which usually gets the ML even more interested. Which is kinda..condesnding and arrogant. But with a good execution, you can make a good story out of that. Takane to Hana starts off like that but it gets even more hilarious

12. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ErryChu and KathyClysm like this.
  13. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    binggo for the theory 1.. ahaha.. well in ch22 ishid even tried to burn his hair because he doesn't want yunife to be sad, still waiting for ch23 for the continuation..

edit:wrong tl ahaha.. it turned out Ishid was going to give his hair to yunife lol.. since she said she like it.. but the convo was started about ishid doesn't want her to feel sad about him, so that confused me a bit..
    Later yunife taught him that mindset is a bit wrong.. and then they make out in the carriage only to find out that they arrived already, yunife had to invite him to her room ofc for ehem continuation.. but unluckily for them her father are waiting outside the gate holding 2 umbrellas supposedly to pick up her daughter in the rain.. lol

so, the conflict about ishid is..
    basically he want her to smile a lot when thinking of him and he was jelly to rael beacuse she can make yunife smile so easily (tho that was a misunderstanding on his part).. his attachment about not wanting Yunife to be sad about him is a bit unhealthy.. Trauma and all, but sad is also a feeling,, a very honest one which tell that we have a feeling for someone, and ishid seems to not understand this..

worry not, yunife is trying to fix him atm..

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  14. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about the novel chapters? or the manhwa raws? or are there somehow many, maaaany more scanlated chapters that I have been missing out on? lol

Mitsuki000 and Lovina like this.
  15. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

the manhwa ofc.. I did mtl per words ahaha.. I skip a lot, but ishid's bubbles are a must.. and I read the novel a bit..

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  16. SuyeMuxiu

SuyeMuxiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally! The smut we have been waiting for!
    Ishid picked up Yunifer from work while raining. They rode in Ishid's carriage to drop off Yunifer to her home. Things happened and they somehow ended up making out in the carriage. Ishid asks if he can take off Yunifer's blouse and Yunifer agrees. But they got cockblocked because Yunifer noticed the carriage stopped because they arrived in Yunifer's house. So Yunifer invited him to go to her room to snu snu. But when they went out of the carriage, they found Yunifer's father outside their house waiting for her.
    Yunifer introduces Ishid to her dad and Ishid said goodbye and whispered to Yunifer that he will come later if she lights up the fireplace in her room (Ishid can teleport anywhere if there is fire). After that, the dad and Yunifer talked which made her happy.
    Meanwhile, Ishid went home saying to his butler to find him a loose clothes for him to wear after taking a bath. While bathing, Ishid is actually fantasizing about Yunifer lol. He's thinking what if he is Yunifer's butler, then he will assist her while she's taking a bath while taking advantage of her body but stopped thinking because he doesn't want other butlers to do the same to her. So he concentrated on Yunifer's fireplace. The moment he sensed Yunifer's fireplace lit up, he immediately finished bathing and dressed up and drunk birth control lol.
    So Ishid teleported in Yunifer's room and hugged her immediately asking her if she took a bath in which she said yes. They made out. Ishid is asking if he can take off her clothes and she answer that yes he can do anything to him. So *foreplay foreplay* and when Yunifer saw Ishid's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) she actually thought "did that thing really went inside me?" Lolol. Chapter 25 ended in Ishid asking if he can move however he wants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Fck cliffhanger

17. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very happy about this spoiler, but also slightly pissed that apparently we have to wait 20 more chapters for stuff to get... heated again lol

Bella94, ErryChu, Danigurl and 6 others like this.
  18. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  19. SuyeMuxiu

SuyeMuxiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They did it twice, first was in Yunifer's bed. And second is in a bigass bath. Ishid was asking for round 2 but Yunifer doesnt want to cause shes tired but agreed when Ishid promised its the last time. Ishid actually said "I Love you" TWICE while theyre doing it the second time but Yunifer didnt say anything. Poor boy Ishid .
    After that, they changed clothes and went to bed. Yunifer said that Ishid is pretty and Ishid reacted by swaying his imaginary tail and ears like a dog lol so cuuuute. They went to sleep while cuddling. So much fluffff.

20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't anyone love that panel in chapter 24 where the butler puts together all of Ishid's request really quickly and is all "oh, that's why~"

Rokai, Bella94, sweetaneng and 6 others like this.