Spoiler (BL) Card Room

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sapphire-Saph, Oct 9, 2019.

1. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cielo2016 and Da Xiao Jie like this.
  2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest Spade arc is too friggin exciting!!!!
    Each get a role most suited to themselves. MC becomes a surgeon/ doctor in the hospital. ML is a cop. YQ is a music student etc etc. On the first day itself, a parasite breaks out in the hospital. Basically, a worm/ Zerg like thing takes over human brains and makes them act crazy. The taken-over humans become stronger, more agile and more importantly, unlike zombies, do not lose their sentience. Meaning, a person smiling normally and talking to u can read your head off the next minute and u won't even realise that the person is being controlled by a Zerg. The higher level of Zerg, the higher level of integration with human intellect. MC has a narrow escape from getting bitten. ML uses his sniper gun card to shoot another doctor attacking MC and MC jumps down from the fifth/ fourth floor to ML's arms :blobnosebleed:.
    All the team members meet up later.
    A lot of heavy escape/ action later they find that the zergs are most afraid of fire. Then more action and they leave for another part of the city. They go to a warehouse, set up defences/ escape routes etc. They meet the person who betrayed YQ in Spade 3. They warn his team-members but obviously the team would believe their leader over MC and group. They part peacefully. Later, they meet a group of advanced zergs and rush back. While fighting, the betrayer uses a team-mate as meat shield to protect himself. The team-mate is bitten, she decides to jump into fire by herself :blob_teary: (Such a good little baby). Meanwhile, YQ is also attacked but SQ saves him at the last minute, getting bitten.

The whole team had discussed this case before - what to do if one of them got bitten. MC and ML declare that as long as they come out of the Spade room, all injuries/ diseases etc will be auto healed. So they will protect the Zerg bitten team mate and make sure to get him/ her out.

Well, SQ has few minutes before his brain gets taken over. So he uses those few minutes to use the hair-dryer card to blow the traitor into raging fire. This itself shows that integration has started coz SQ is not the type to kill.

Fortunately, YQ uses the mind-connect thingy card with SQ. Since Zerg doesn't know how to use the cards, the minute SQ stops responding to YQ's questions in his mind, SQ gets turned into a super small version using the Thumbalina card. They keep him inside a bottle with poked holes to protect him lol :blobthinkingsmirk:. The card's effect lasts 8 hours. After that, ML ties him up and shuts his mouth until the Thumbalina card is available again :blobsweat:. In the middle of the night, SQ wakes up briefly to talk with YQ using the card. So when the Zerg integrates, the human self is still alive. The human inside is just sleeping. MC + ML + rest of the team feel pretty sad for the many challengers they see till now who were either killed by their team mates or chose to suicide.

YQ, another cute little baby, keeps the bottle inside his warm jacket and then when he sees that a part of the bottle was exposed to the harsh winter air, he pushes the bottle close to the charcoal fire they have. The Zerg becomes weaker and weaker, and SQ takes this chance to assimilate completely with the Zerg and gains consciousness again. So SQ is back again! Except, now he is even bigger, stronger and faster than ML :blobwhistle:

Now the Zerg Queen has asked all the zergs to assemble. MC guesses that the Zerg Queen most probably must know about those humans who got bitten by Zergs but returned to consciousness and must be trying to get to know who it is. Since SQ is able to sense the Queen's position, the Queen must also be able to judge SQ's position. So all those zergs who ignored her command would be stalked by the Queen and then killed along with their human team-mates :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:

SQ offers to go in as spy, but MC nixes the idea. Instead, SQ gives a new plan. Since all zergs, no matter which level, will follow the Zerg Queen, let them lay an ambush. SQ will kill the zergs and try to level up to a King/ Queen level.

Pretty exciting stuff!!!

3. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huh this went a different direction than i expected.. this author really isn't good with the survival Spade games, the lack of logic sometimes ....:blobwoah: i was just gonna skip this arc cause it was annoying me, but i guess I'll skimread it...
    + this super heavy handed foreshadowing...lol i should have known SQG would be infected

RiannNeko likes this.
  4. _shinigami_

_shinigami_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    author updated yesterday ch.99-ch.236

5. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It just finished and it was followed by the Plum 8 which they also finished

Continuing on where Dragon reader left off
    This is where the previous two teams they interacted (all girl luoying pavillion i think and the remains of the betrayer's team since only their reader was trash). They made a maze yung Old Mo's marble card that made them look like a very efficient construction company hahaha

So like ambush day happens, i think 3 or 2 days before the 14 day limit. So they managed to trap these Zergs and Shao Qingge had really great level up. He was even stronger and faster than Captain Yu.

So they managed to decimate the front lines and then Shao Qingge sensed that the Zerg Queen is near. A little girl teleports to their compass safety circle and tells them that she was the zerg queen. Xiao Lou then sees a co-worker from the hospital.
    You see when Xiao Lou first came to the world, this intern Xu basically helped him with files and rounds in the hospital. He later gets called to an emergency meeting and she was the one who almosts infects Xiao Lou before getting shot by Captain Yu. Since she was the first zerg to be killed, it was only natural that she is the first one to evolve and evolve. Xiao Lou told Yu in their mind (using the you can hear a teammates mind card) and Captain Yu and Shao Qingge ambush. Captain Yu injures (or kills) the queen and Shao Qingge absorbs the zerg becoming the worm king!!!
    So their teammates were shocked at first but came to terms with it. Shao Qingge orders the zerg not to be district the challengers were staying. Becauee of this, they got s class clearance!!!!
    Of course then comes drawing the cards and Shao Qingge got to pick. He got the worm king card, he can use it once in each instance but he can use it for 24 hours. BUT the important part here is the other function where it can heal a teammates limb in exchange of Zerg King's power.

I dont know if it was already said but via Captain Yu's cousin, they met the head of intelligence bureau, Mr. Tang Ci. He is very much a genius but his legs were severely damaged when he attacked the J Plum with Captain Yu's cousin that he was in a wheelchair. Mr Tang also gave them a drone card that they used to see the surroundings in spade 8 Xiao and Yu are happy because they can heal the injury

They revealed to Qingge about Captain Yu's cousin and he agrees to keep quiet. This will also benefit the team because they will have greater teammates! Liu Ge (Captain Yu's cousin) was very excited and Mr Tang was shocked. He didn't have hope to use his legs since it was cut by hunter's association but now he has hope. They can't use it right there because it can only be used in spades and plums room so they have to wait for Xiao Yu's team to reach J card room.

I am very soft. Everyone is trying their best to have hope and survive. Xiao Lou team always does things while sticking to their principles. It is really refreshing especially when they contrasted it to otger teams!!!

THE SHIP HAD BEEN HINTED TO SAIL MY FRIENDS

So details, first is when team was suspicious if Shao Qingge was bitten near the start. Shao Qingge was the last of the team to show up and kept on sneezing (infected people symptom is sneezing and having cold). Xiao and Yu defended Shao Qingge and Shao told Ye Qi, would you abandon me? To which Ye Qi replied, i won't! We have been partners since 3 card room and I will find a way to cure you.

Shao Qingge's heart was warmed because of this hahaha. Later on, Shao told Ye Qi about his job and why he had to go back and Ye Qi did as well. Shao hinted that he was friends with the CEO of a popular and high end entertainment industry company and Ye Qi was shookt! Shao offers to give Ye Qi a word in to his good friend when they get out!

Shao was also the one most reactive when they learned that the betrayer was in other team. He comforted Ye Qi and was very protective which leads us to where he got infected by Zerg. Ye Qi kept renewing the heart and soul card (mind read) between him and Shao.

Dragon Reader already told the details. But there was also this once where Ye Qi brought up, but wait what do zergs eat! Shao cant starve! So he cut his finger and let the blood drop from one of the holes for air in the bottle. Hahahaha.

It was really funny since they noticed that the zerg was actually very lazy haha. The zerg got influenced by Shao's laziness and even wanted to sleep in his tiny form! So while the zerg slepy, Shao contacts Ye Qi and Ye Qi was so concerned that he took a piece of cloth and made tiny pillows and blankets for Shao!!!

Shao thought, I would protect this boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehe i like it when my ship sails hehehe

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Any answer to the mystery of why MC keep drawing human card?

7. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Real reason Probably bc author wanted mc to seem educated and smart . There was something like, people draw cards that are related to them somehow, so mc is blaming it on the fact that he studied too much classical Chinese when he was younger.

Poor_Hero, RiannNeko and kiara8 like this.
  8. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapter does YH start to realize his feelings? There are almost 300 chapters and I'm too lazy to read through it all lol
    How does their relationship progress from then on? Or does the professor realize his feelings first? I'm really curious about how their relationship turns out.

9. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    He realises it in the Peach Blossom card room where he and MC literally become husband and wife in ancient China setting. He is some major general and MC is his husband disguised as wife who is also a coroner. They have to sleep in the same bed, act super duper loving etc which makes both of them realise that they are deeply attached and attracted towards each other. In fact, in the end, the Peach Blossom Lady gives the team an option to continue staying for some more time but MC rejects it, blushing while ML thinks it's too bad lol.

But over all the rooms, u can feel how protective ML feels over MC and how MC is so full of absolute trust towards ML. And some of their actions are kinda ambiguous and Shao has noticed this many many times. He even thinks how both of them are so dense lol.

Currently, ML and MC are more focussed on clearing all rooms and getting out of this hell hole. Though both of them think that once they get out, they will confess and start dating. And both of them knows the other holds romantic notions but as I said, they WANT to get out too badly to get distracted by a romantic interlude.

Nyaa.23, Poor_Hero, Ha-Ha and 3 others like this.
  10. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any specific lovey dovey scenes that make Shao just face palm:facepalm::facepalm: wondering ‘why are you so dense!?!:facepalm::facepalm:

11. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many of them. Basically every single interaction he's just like *knowing stare* *knowing smirk* *I'm just waiting for you two to get together*
    And mc & ml is just **friends!!* *Admiration!!**

Nyaa.23, Karry and Alegria Jones like this.
  12. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi~
    Is there still no progress both MC and ML on developing love ??

Hikari_Akari likes this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the latest tl chapter

14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

15. Hikari111

Hikari111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More Spoilers..... pls...:aww:

16. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to the latest arc in the CN webnovel, and sadly, there's not really much progress in the twos relationship. However, after the two leave the Heart room, both of them actually had wet dreams of each other xD.

I also want to mention that there's a side couple between Shao and the singer. And then, they're super cute? At least I look forward to more development between the two.

Poor_Hero, Karry and kiara8 like this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the younger sister of the girl in the team dead?

18. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probs the intelligence place can’t get info on her after the Ocean Instance and means she’s prob dead

kiara8 likes this.
  19. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As PurpleMousse said, everyone assumes she's dead since everyone was pulled into the Ocean mandatory weekend instance. Since the sister arrived after them and only had one day to prepare, her likelihood of surviving is slim...

But after the Zerg Spade room, it more or less confirms MC's theory that the master of the Card room can turn back time to right before they experience their accident. So if the girl completes the card room, she just has to make sure to save herself and her sister before she's killed on the bus.

20. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they have consistently received S ratings for all their prev games, the four card room hosts give them a choice - a room which has ALL 4 of their challenges, if MC and his team clear this, each member gets a S card. Or continue as usual. Obviously, they choose the first option.
    This one is dangerous af coz everyone except MC enters into the game on the verge of death.
    MC wakes up as a surgeon and his assistant suddenly enters and tells him to hurry coz a policeman has been shot. Yes, that's ML. Basically, ML opens his eyes and gets shot lmaoo. If MC doesn't save him, ML will die gaah. His heart stops but MC manages to revive him. The rest of the team are in grave conditions. Either an accident/ coma/ the dance teacher is pregnant :blobconfused: and is carrying a sickness. She needs to have an abortion if she needs to survive. That was a mind-fuck coz the dance teacher and her bf don't want to kill a child even if it's a game room :sushi_sorry:. That kinda felt sad af and bad. Shao is in a coma and his attending doctor/ surgeon is dun-dun-dun that creepy murderer from the first murder case in the card room! The one who killed his wife and cousin bro coz they were cheating on him urgh. MC is scared out of his mind coz he is the only one healthy but he has to run around to keep an eye on everyone.
    Oh, the interior designer team member ages around 20 years and Shao's singer turns into a kindergarten kid lol. Haha.

ML is chasing a perverted killer who dumps sliced up/ shredded body parts. All the inner organs are either missing/ dumped. Later, they come to realise that it's an illegal organ harvesting hospital. And rest all is how they solve the case slowly.