Discussion Have you ever been in a relationship with a Colombian girl?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by robert32, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    we have an IRL harem guy and girl. so.. normal relationship people can also be found here

2. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a term for that.

3. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    2D > 3d

4. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's like a few dudes compared to the lonely weebs in here lurking and regretting their life choices

5. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s the right reason and the guy reason. First off you must have some feelings for her otherwise you would have block her call. Besides it’s not like your marring the girl. Sounds like a good weekend getaway. Once your start thinking about all the possibilities. You end up talking yourself out of it. Besides all your conclusions could all be false. What would you loose by living life.
    Now for the guy reason. Is she HOT? What does your dick say? There you go.
    In the end it’s about regrets. Do it! Grab your stuff and go. Don’t hesitate! MOVE!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  6. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Relationship ? What is that ? :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:
    Can you eat it ? :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

imK and Seishiro like this.
  7. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it is a real thing, maybe not.

If you go, make sure you tell people you trust. Tell them your travel details, where you will be staying, contact info, etc. If you want to be extra safe, check in with them now and then during your trip. Only meet her in public to start with. Be very careful. She might be a genuine person who really likes you. There is also a tiny chance she might be a scammer and part of a crew. Probably nothing will happen. You will meet her and you will decide you like each other or not and that will be the end of it. Still better to be safe than sorry.

blues86, otaku31 and Archaic pickle like this.
  8. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    But think with both heads
    The little one is known for getting us in trouble

imK, Cutter Masterson and otaku31 like this.
  9. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You do realize you're literally asking for love advice from a site for weebs that read novels all day? What made you think anybody here has ever been in a relationship?

We do have experience, but that experience comes from reading countless amounts of romance novels. If you're fine with that, then go ahead.

10. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

asriu and CyberCypher like this.
  11. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    meh. their problem

imK likes this.
  12. DarthOu

DarthOu 《Lord Vader》

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha ye...yeah. O, of course. :sweating_profusely:

CyberCypher and otaku31 like this.
  13. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with relationships?

Every time we start a relationship, we all have an image in our head what this girl is going to be. Just think about it, even you would embellish one or two things about yourself to make a good impression of her. Shes doing the same thing to you. Before you know it, you'd be going for a vacation there with some money to take her out on a date. But turns out she takes you to a restaurant in an alley where after dinner you both get mugged and apparently she got killed in the process, you can't even see her body before some shady police officers with a beat up used car drives you to the airport.

14. robert32

robert32 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You all have great suggestions. She never demanded a gift and money from me. I don't think she is a greedy girl. I've been doing a lot of research to find about Colombian girls. In the meantime, I found an article specifically written about Colombian women. here is the article https://online4.love/colombian-women/ which is truly about Colombian girls. After reading this article I found that this guy has a keen eye on Colombian girls. He has written a lot about Colombian girls. what you guys think is this article author's views about Colombian women’s are correct? And if you have any further thoughts on this, please share it with me.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  15. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha.. I think NU has many normal people but I question your choice of an example -is a having a harem a normal? (n)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  16. sunnyboy

sunnyboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like a movie where the naive American boy gets baited into visiting a foreign girl. He ends up in pieces. Literally.

On a side note, if you'd like to know about Columbia in general more, maybe read up on their # 1 product; cocaine. Gives you something to talk about.

Emmyy likes this.
  17. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    Boi, you cannot use a single point of reference eg. Columbian woman to generalize her into the same category of all columbian woman. They are not all the same.

If you want to dig info about her to be safe, in this day and age, there is only one simple thing you need to do.

Stalk all her social media. You can learn so much about a person just going through her feed. Creepy yes? But the government and your company does it anyway. And at least it allows you to know more about the person.

Emmyy likes this.
  18. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep a list of colombian woman search results in your history and bookmarks column. Then put in screensaving mode.
    Pretend to show her something on your computer and accidentally deactivate screensaver.
    Show that you care.

19. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG ! I am laughing so hard ! In RED -STALK HER ! Hahahahaha:p:eek::p NUF I missed you..

imK likes this.
  20. Peristeria

Peristeria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stalking her social media sounds about right. In this age, if you wanna know about someone, their social media is the right place to start. There's TMI there honestly. That's how people get their accounts hacked nowadays. (ノ^▽^)ノ ┻━┻

And I think it's good to be cautious. My friend once had a scammer trying to cozy up to her for her money. He failed obviously. But the amount of effort he put just to scam her money? My advice for you: Don't underestimate just how far humans would go just for money....

It doesn't mean that there are no good people but well... Most are crazies, so beware. Other than crazies, there are also those who wants a boyfriend just for the sake of having a boyfriend? Does that even make any sense? If you want a serious thing, imho someone like that are not really ideal... Anyway, in short, there are all sorts of weird people, so keep that in mind.