Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    So in short, the Gods has entered the battlefield.

God of Knowledge and Wisdom vs Eternal Blazing Sun (LMAO that library built out of nowhere though).

Evernight Goddess vs God of Combat
    (should also include God of Storm vs Mother Earth)
    Mother Earth can turn a place into forest in just a few seconds.

Steam most likely will join the fun in Backlund too.

About Klein, they finally entered the core of Sea of Chaos (like Klein's Castle of Origin) and saw Sasril sitting on the throne with hand holding his head and sleeping.

Darkschneider likes this.
  2. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's guess which God will die... Evernight is in tight position but She has Death Authority so she should not fall easily. God of Combat has Mother Earth helping Him, but there's Lord of Storm too.
    Tbh Steam being here is the odd one out since He doesn't have anything to do here with others authority.

I think either Sun or Knowledge will die. Maybe Sasril will come out to play too? Maybe other Evil God such as True Creator and Primordial Demoness will come out too.

3. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The gods are fighting and there is nothing that any can do to stop them, all hope is lost..but..maybe just maybe, what would happen if a land forgotten by them suddenly show up and it brings a new player to their game??

4. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what did author said about this volume again, the peak of the series or the turning point of the series?

I want the Demoness and True Creator join the fight too

5. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm.... Hey. Reader pathway can see the future, and Evernight is shown to have a little grasp on the fate. Could this be the reason they let Klein opened the gate of Sasril sleeping place?
    God of Knowledge should be able to see the future or predict it directly, so maybe he subconsciously let Klein got the key and opened it to maybe bring more possibilities on the battlefield (considering he's more on the weak side for now)
    Evernight should also let this happen maybe due to this. They probably need gamechanger.
    Peak of the series.

Me too. They were fighting and suddenly a meteor drop out of nowhere. Lmao.

rvtots33 likes this.
  6. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Peak of the series that means? maybe the new player who enters is klein being sequence, 2 daring all the power of the fog that gives him the power of sequence 0? or someone else

7. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Sasriel is related to the guy trapped with the Black Knight in the Sea of Ruins.

8. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be some of the mysteries revealed, and we can know the path this novel will take.
    The guy trapped is Leomaster. And the Black Knight is also Leomaster. In short, it's his shadow there. He might have encountered remnants of Sasril &/or True Creator power that peeled their shadow/negatif personality and turned them into clone.

9. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    then it was not treason if not his plan that's strong plan your own murder

10. drollawake

drollawake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof, Sasriel and friends had to kill the Ancient Sun because the Original Creator started to awaken in the Ancient Sun's body. That doesn't bode well for Klein who is presumably a potential host for the Castle's owner.

BigDaddy and Darkschneider like this.
  11. strifelord123

strifelord123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean, the castle's 'former' onwer?

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    So.... Ancient Sun God=Sasril=True Creator.

Be like Sasril, every part can turn to God. Lmao.
    Oh so that's what it means. I can't understand it through MTL.

But why does the atmosphere turn weird after he said that? Any chance that because of the change of ownership from ASG to Sasril, Original Creator can also awoke in Sasril body?

Note: did Klein almost call Sasril Xiao Sa?

13. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Celestial Worthy of Heaven and Earth aka King of Black and Yellow. Should be a yed

14. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes me think of something else. I think Original Creator and the former owner of Sea of Chaos is truly bad. He's connected to pollution of Sea of Chaos in underground, and wants to submerged earth with his domain.

While former owner of Castle of Origin is too mysterious up until now. We only know he isolated the whole East Asia's Continent (presumably from China up to Australia?) which should also stop Sea of Chaos from submerging earth. Either he's good enough to protect Earth or he himself wants to submerged Earth in gray fog too.

Maybe Klein will have intersection with him after he advance. He should be careful. That dude fraud should be more awful than Amon considering he's the source of it.

15. drollawake

drollawake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws say that even though the rest of the people present didn't have the background info to understand what he said, the words still had a chilling/frightening effect. I'm guessing it's because having something or someone awaken in your body is freaky?

Also, I'm going off one interpretation of Sasriel's words because the tense makes it ambiguous to me. He says "The Original [Creator] has awakened in my body." So either Sariel's answering Klein's question about why they killed off the Ancient Sun, or he could be warning them about what's happening to him right now.

And no Klein didn't call Sasril that. He was just glad that his personality was back to normal. Otherwise, being rude like that would have been within the realm of possibility.

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Thanks.

Now I found ASG to be extremely funny in his jinxing and flagging himself.
    Calling one self original creator that woke up and take back the authority, and got his body used as a host for the original creator. Lmao.

17. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what really bothers me is why is the name of the former owner of the Castle of Origin have same honorable title as Klein based on the Outer God in the lamp mentioning he hadn't heard his from the long time, and maybe former owner was called the Fool too.

18. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Klein got scared after learning that because this also means that the former master of the Castle of Origin might wake up inside his body once he is near to reach the Above Sequence.

19. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Ouroboros is going to show up.

20. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, someone makes me a summary of what happened at the end of the chapter that I don't understand?