Spoiler 5 Big Shots Kneeled and Called Me Mom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    NU: 5 Big Shots Kneeled and Called Me Mom
    I am currently at 21 chapters, this novel is gem, it’s hilarious, sweet and fluffy. I love everything about this novel. If anyone completed read this novel. Please spoiler me who is ML.

Description
    25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene.
    In order to allow the gene to pass through the generation, she donated out 5 ova before the failure of her surgery.

25 years later, today she awakens. Her 5 ova had now turned into outstandings and famous men.
    Mmmm….who is it that laughs at her for being old-fashion, backward, have nothing at all and penniless?

The world-renowned tycoon prince accompanied Gu Yuan for supper. The media was in an uproar, is the prince going to be in love?
    Tycoon Prince: That’s my mother.

The media tycoon who controls the world public opinion, stake a thousand pieces of gold on one throw for Gu Yuan. The whole audience was in an uproar, an unknown girl going to marry into the noble family?
    Media Tycoon: That’s my mother.

The film emperor with thousands of fans who received worldwide attention broke his 8 years practice and for the 1st time ever unexpectedly composed music for Gu Yuan. The whole internet was in an uproar, is this film emperor’s love of the century?
    Film Emperor: That’s my mother.

17 years old beautiful young boy genius with IQ that beyond compares named the asteroid he found after Gu Yuan. The world was in an uproar, is this love between an older woman and a young boy?
    Genius Boy: That’s my mother.
    ……
    All the supporting males and females who had ridiculed and bullies Gu Yuan before cried: She actually has how many good sons?!

Finally, when the handsome world most eligible top billionaire accompanying Gu Yuan for shopping, the crowds immediately shout loudly: She must be his mother! His mother! His mother!
    The aloof top billionaire: She is the mother of my sons.

Ice_Rose, Ceilo27, Pansy25 and 10 others like this.
  2. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo i wanna check it out ...how did you read 20' chaps

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is the father of the 5th Son, (4 years old), Huo Jin Chen (in the summary he’s the one who said she’s the mother of my son).

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So he’s not the father of the other 4? If he is does that mean the 4 are tube babies?

5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Five sons are tube babies, they have different father. Only fifth son’s dad is real ML.
    Read this novel, it’s so sweet and fluffy, sons dote on Mc. Her sons are so cute and get jealous too. I love this novel. It’s my favorite.

6. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    kawaii12345, Asami and Creolenerd like this.
  7. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Argh the 5th son and his dad really annoy me to death with their lack of manners. Truly bear child and an indulgent father.

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the other 4 fathers appear?

9. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    when MC wakes up how old is she? and someone spoil this with detail

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl, it did for me in the start too.

Later when the ML started realizing his feelings for MC, at least he became more self aware of his actions and expressive rather than just looking like a beautiful ice statue. As for the son, his attitude in the beginning really bothered me but as time progressed when he watched MC's interactions with her other sons (or more specifically the 3rd son when she babies him even though he's older than her physically), he started to change in order for her to see him as a cute baby and love him too because he was envious of her motherly love (before he found out she was actually his mother).
    Yes. Not long after 2nd son brought MC home with him, MC later met 2nd son's father whom came home to introduce his girlfriend to him (he's a playboy who dates young women for 3 months then breaks up with them). He didn't try to flirt with MC or anything, but was rather more respectful towards her. When his girlfriend was trying to stir trouble with her, he took MC's side because he was afraid of 2nd son and seeing how his son responded, he knew he couldn't say anything.

Later when she met 3rd son (unaware that he was actually her son), he left a really bad impression on her. They had a argument, resulting in her slapping his face (he was basically trying to flirt with her). This caused him to share a picture on weibo making people think that 2nd son had a girlfriend (to cause a scandal). But when his dad heard about it, he scolded him then finally exposed to him that MC is also his mother. Afterwards he forced 3rd son to come over to 2nd son's house with him to apologize. Sometimes, 3rd son's father feels like he should of been 2nd son's father due to their matching personalities... :blobsweat_2: Fun fact, 2nd son and 3rd son was actually born on the same day and same time. Because 2nd son found MC first, she decided 2nd son will be the elder brother (especially since 3rd son's personality didn't fit the part...)

It wasn't until awhile that she met her 1st son's father-- whom caused her great shock. It turned out that the 1st son's father was actually the doctor who had been taking care of her before she was frozen, Dr. Luo. Due to a incident of someone trying to steal one of her 5 eggs, they had to use the egg ASAP, thus resulting in 1st son being born. When MC saw him again, she burst into tears because all he had done for her. 3rd son was not pleased, thinking MC and Dr. Luo had a special relationship while his father lagged behind. He refused for MC to be with any other men besides his own dad (while totally ignoring the fact his dad was in his mid 40's).. :blobjoy: Actually from 3rd son's dad's perspective, it was mentioned that if ML didn't show up, he might of considered pursuing MC, but because he did show up, he gave up any thoughts.

4th son's father barely had any screen time and wasn't not even mentioned that much. Reason being, he was kind of a weird shut in scientist. Due to his personality, when MC first met 4th son, she was greatly concerned with how very little he spoke and his lack of common sense (he was still a very cute shy boy who blushes as he spoke to her). She was even thinking he may have been autistic. Luckily, they then realized his personality was more like his father so it wasn't anything serious. As she heard more about 4th son's father, she felt he wasn't raised with proper love or care, because when they had dinner together, all he ate was rice because it had all the nutrients he needed. It wasn't until MC started feeding him that he became interested in other food-- only if MC fed him.
    According to MTL, she was 19 years old when she woke up. Later during her birthday they said she was turning 20 so when people brought up her real age, they said she was 45 (remember she was frozen for 25 years).

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio so what’s up with her genes? And why did she donate 5 ova? Is there a reason behind that number? What’s the reason for the fathers to use donated ova instead of doing it the traditional way?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't understand the MTL too well but it seems the gene was really rare and would allow the child born from the egg to inherit special traits. Even though 3rd son is pretty hot headed he actually has perfect memory and is technically smarter than 1st and 2nd son. 4th son is a 17 year old genius creating his own theories when it comes to math and science while 5th son obviously has very high IQ for a 4 year old being able to understand high university level math from a highly regarded genius (4th son actually wanted to train 5th son as his successor). 1st son was originally going to follow his father's path of being a doctor (he studied very well) but due to a kidnapping incident which involved his blood being drained/forced to have a bone biopsy (they wanted his gene's), he has a mental breakdown whenever it came to needles. 2nd son is a CEO and good at business so idk how much that special gene contributed to his abilities.

There doesn't seem to be any specific reason as to why only 5 eggs was taken (or at least from what I can recall).. I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to donating eggs, maybe her illness and the surgery limited the amount that could be taken but this is just a theory.. As to the reason why the father's used the donated eggs, as mentioned before, because of the dangers of people wanting the eggs for their genes, Dr. Luo had been searching for people to be screened to see if they could use the egg asap before it fell into the wrong hands. From MC's POV, she felt like he basically had to beg them to use the eggs. As for the reasons why they agreed, it's simply because they found it convenient. Father 1 had to do it to save the egg, father 2 didn't really want to settle down yet so why not have a child so he didn't have to deal with marriage, father 3 has no romance in his bones whatsoever and wasn't concern about getting married, father 4 really only cared about research so he could care less about marriage or having a wife (kinda why 4th son was neglected when it came to his well being), and ML had a thing for cleanliness and refused to touch his ex-wife let alone hold her hand (he was forced to marry but never said no cause he didn't care and his family's situation wasn't so good at the time).

I should also mention, none of the father's are married. But later, 2nd son's father does get into a serious relationship with the girlfriend he introduced 2nd son and MC to before (she becomes good friends with MC and looked at MC's 4th son like eye candy in front of 2nd son's father). :blobjoy:

13. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsleepless:
    She’s actually quite pitiful at the moment... To be honest, it’s nice she’s being positive about this. But in the end, it looks like she was misplaced in time. It’s funny how everyone is shipping her with her son who is known for not being close to females. They see her as a hope:blobrofl:. Her son also acts like her father lolllll.

Son: What time did you sleep?
    FL: 1? 3? 4Am?
    *boasts how she got into a fan war with her Ex’s Fans*:blobowoevil_horns:
    Son: Sleep before 11.
    FL:
    Son: Or I will confiscate your phone.

14. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it turns out, she wasn't sick, but she was poisoned by her roomates because of her jealousy when MC get the heroine roles, but because of MC's genes being rare, the poison behave strangely and the doctor cannot detect it, causing the operation to almost fail and MC fall into coma for 25 years

Marane101, Ceilo27, Pansy25 and 11 others like this.
  15. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML divorced? WTH did i just read? I’m a bit discouraged...

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I wrote it as ex-wife to ensure people they are no longer together. In the first place, neither party had feelings for each other. After a few years of marriage, they divorced with the wife obtaining a unlisted amount of money (ML even joked how MC isn't allowed to divorce him because he couldn't afford to). The impression the story gave me about their (ML and ex-wife's) relationship was basically two strangers living in the same house whom never actually interacted with each other unless it's relating to their business. The ex-wife married to help her father's presidential campaign, it wasn't out of love. He never touched nor let alone held her hand. Because of this, it sparked rumors that he was impotent or even more so homosexual. After the divorce, it made him realize his imperfections when it came to human relationships thus resulting in him being forced to go into 8 (?) years of therapy. This incident also made his parents realize the horrible error they've made into having their son forced to marry, causing them to never attempt this again. Finding out he was in a relationship with MC was simply a blessing for them (ML's mother actually had a one on one talk with MC if ML was able... to perform in bed LMAO. Hearing her confirm it made her shed tears of joy), with her being their grandson's biological mother being a bonus (ML told MC that even if she wasn't his son's biological mother, he would of still fallen in love with her). MC was basically the first human being to actually make him feel something, so don't feel discouraged. ^^

Marane101, Ceilo27, Pansy25 and 12 others like this.
  17. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. Marriage should never be forced in the first place. I have to read to know how ML realized he can actually like someone now.

Can I ask around which chapter will tge romance start? I’m still at chapter 55.

FL is like a cat trying to protect and guide Lions.:blobjoy:

18. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I missed something.
    How did the girls in her school know that she’s their mother?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  19. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (sorry idk how to do the spoiler tag stuff)
    The girls in the school found out she was the mom because her sons, mainly the second and third sons go to social media and post “that’s my mom” and people are always hilariously confused. Sometimes the public are like, is that how young couples call each other nowadays.
    I just finished mtl so hmu for questions if you got any hehe.

Marane101, Ceilo27 and Yukari_me like this.
  20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly I don't remember which chapter it was but it was roughly after they rescued her 4th son who had been MIA during his desert exploration. When he was staring at MC during a meteor shower, he feel in love with how beautiful her eyes were and realized he wanted to be with her. Afterwards, he made it very clear that he was pursuing her-- to the point where she didn't even know how to respond because it was so sudden (she started to unconsciously cry then she ran away to her room and locked the doors while he was standing outside her door trying to call out her name to get her response).
    My memory is kinda iffy on this so fill free to correct me.

After 3nd son exposed the picture of 2nd son protecting MC, 2nd son announced on weibo that the woman he was with was his mother. People thought he was joking cause the girl looked way too young. During a charity event, 3rd son bought a crown (?) from the auction then announced that he was going to give it to the most important woman in his life-- his mother. Then he walked up to MC and put it on her. Afterwards, articles about it started to pop up but because of how outrageous it sounded, people thought it was just a clickbait. Before this, MC was almost forced to drink with a higher up at her job (she's a actress) but 3rd son showed up while calling MC mom. Because of his status he knew people wasn't willing to expose their relationship. It wasn't until way later when 1st son announced MC was his mother that people realize they were all really related. 1st son wrote a song for her as a birthday gift, but because people noticed it was his style they thought maybe MC and 1st son was a CP. Some people supported it while others refused to, but then someone commented that MC's the mother of 2nd and 3rd son so maybe she's also 1st son's mother. 10 minutes later, 1st son made the announcement that she was indeed his mother. It was at this very moment that MC developed a daughter-in-law fan group (including her friends and girls whom tried to bully her previously because they have a crush on one of her son's).

Examples :
    "Mother-in-law is live today, I'm going to lick the screen"

Just as she opened the comment section below, everyone was shouting long live mother-in-law while kneeling down, claiming to be her daughter-in-law.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020