Spoiler Living as the Tyrant’s Older Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruruki, Jan 13, 2020.

1. lirrel123

lirrel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NEW CHAPTERS UP... the brother-sister dynamic :bloblove::blob_patpat::blobnom:

FreyjaVanadis and Ruruki like this.
  2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah...the new chapter.... Alicia is soooo badass... and we can catch a glimpse at how 'tyrant' emperor Kai is. No doubt, the two of them is real sibling. I don't know where that personality come from (as their late mother is not look like that....or maybe she can be like that too but not in front of her children???)

3. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the ml seems to love it ×3

Ruruki likes this.
  4. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd guess their personalities match because Sis kept her feisty nature from her previous life and after raising the little shit all these years, he just kinda.... copied her actions

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  6. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot! Yes!

Mitsuki000 and lazynoodles like this.
  7. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, sorry, I retract my previous statement. I got the account working, but it only lets you read one chapter for free and from then on they want the moneyz (and do not accept any currency or payment method I have access to *bangs head against table*). However, there are currently only at chapter 44, so judging by the insane speed the scanlation team is going, we should be all caught up by next weekend anyway lol

8. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeeep its certain! Grand dicc is slowly leading Kai astray, he only made him learn this history that history and nothing like commerce or how to handle government affairs etc. MC got pissed when she got to know of this and planning to dig another pit hole. While Ebitch and the posey is busy making wild guesses on who ML came to see in the palace.

9. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho it's quite funny how people could make up names of the characters we want to trashtalk. I like their new nicknames!!

Grand duke = grand dicc
    Edith = Ebitch

10. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that Alicia wanna get more power, do you think she will head to Ares immediately? Where else would she go to?

Also that ebitch's friend, the one that spaced out. She must be in a certain situation. Since her fam owns iron mines at where Alicia was from, do you think Alicia pull some trick that crippled the mine's business?

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe not Ares. He was there before she told Kai to listen to the GD and decided to head off to somewhere.

btw, is the novel author a biological sister of MC? Or did she just called her sis because MC took care of her?

12. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    has anyone found the raws for the novel version? cause it'd be easy to clarify a lot and get some actual spoilers with MTLing (I naively assume)

13. SuyeMuxiu

SuyeMuxiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I MTLed the very last chapter of the novel and my brain cells mostly died. Here's the only thing I understood.
    So the last chapter is Alicia and Ares' wedding. Ares is thinking when Lancelot gave them their wedding ring that how can he share Alicia to other men (particularly Lancelot) when she is so lovely or something like that. Also, the color of the diamond of Alicia's wedding ring is the same color as her eyes.
    So Kai apparently needs to give his blessings or acknowledge the wedding since he is the emperor. At first he is reluctant to do it since it means Alecia will no longer live/ be with him and also he needs assurance that Ares will protect and love his only sister to which Ares promises him. Kai is relieved and finally gives his blessings but not before Ares got impatient.
    Kai gave his blessing by kissing Alicia thru her veil and everybody is shocked since the emperor should not do this but they cant do anything to stop him.
    Kai is mumbling that Alicia has no idea how he loves her so much since she is his one and only sister and the one who raised him when he is still a boy.
    Here is the direct MTL of what Kai said to Alicia:
    "Thank you for raising me and living with me. I've already recieved enough". So the rest of your life can only be lived for yourself. "If you dont be happy, I won't forgive you". Alicia cried when she heard this (I also cried on this part i never thot i would love the little shit because of just one chapter).
    Anyways, I cant understand the last few paragraphs but thats about it. And I'm pretty sure I missed some of the details in the last chapter but my brain is at its limit

I'll try to post more spoilers in the future since Kakao only allows me to read 1 free chapter every 12 hrs.
    Although I wont be able to guarantee if its accurate since this MTL is seriously killing me.

14. SuyeMuxiu

SuyeMuxiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And also, there are 236 chapters and 17 side stories in the novel. The webtoon currently has 44 chapter.
    Apparently, there is a reason why Ares used Lancelot's name at the party where him and Alicia meet. I think it was because of House Arden and Lancaster. Im not pretty sure tho since its MTL.
    Apparently there is a bet between Sir George or maybe it is Ares(?) and Alicia (not sure) but anyways Alicia needs to choose someone to represent her and she choose the knight she extorted money with and Ares was glaring at that knight so hard. Lol poor knight.

My spoilers are kinda jumpy and not complete since Im jumping chapters because of lack of free passes

15. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much anyway :D Any little bit is greatly appreciated <3 <3 <3

FreyjaVanadis, Ruruki and SuyeMuxiu like this.
  16. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Rest in peace extorted knight. May you be mugged again by a beauty in your next life.

17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean rest in pieces? Since I am sure Ares will never let him get away peacefully, lol.

18. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering he threw him halfway across an alley for simply being in his path, I am inclined to agree hahaha
    His tombstone shall read: "He died as he lived, a nameless mob soley created to further character development for others"

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  19. jhoelaf

jhoelaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does Alicia do to get more powers?

Ruruki likes this.
  20. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

AWESOME! THANK YOU FOR SPOILERS! :blobcatblush: Please, any new spoilers are greatly appreciated. :aww: The webtoon is just my mood, literally! LOL! The quantity of memes is just....level God, LOL! :blobokhand: