LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    The king probaly aranged the engagmemt between Leon and Louise:blobowoevil_horns:
    Uhh. I mean she even never see the bad end. Not knowing the sign when the bad end coming. Lack imagination.
    I want to know it too:cookie:

anonymous M.K. 42 likes this.
  2. avocat

avocat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9721cz/47/ . Link here, but you must used google translation. This is after stories write by the author.

3. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah it's that if you see the patron, the people who says that He's a dangerous man we need to kill him or defeated him always have a dark path ahead, see what happen when Alzer don't put importance on Pierre and what they got when they keep messing with him their pride broken Leila was on all those cases and she never learn anything about Leon, Marie in the duel she learn that he's a dangerous man and when she learn that he's her onii-chan she know that he's not someone that you can mess with.

4. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many of you are still checking for more updates. I know I've unintentionally gone to the site a few times expecting updates.

5. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, the 6th volume is not out yet how could there be updates

*just checked the syosetu link from link above, i know author put after story on that one, but rarely checks
    that one.
    i think the ss there based on web version so maybe there's some discrepancy with the LN ones

6. Tea leaves

Tea leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On volume 4 chapter 3 Luxion said he doesn't have any information regarding 2 of the capture target 1st is Serge of the Rault house and the 2nd is someone who was a hidden character that is not part of the Academy/common wealth. I hope we get to know the hidden characters in the 6th volume.

7. avocat

avocat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we don't know yet.

8. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, we had shitty bad guys like Pierre and Loic twice a row, I hope the next bad guy isn't shitty like that

9. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nearly all the nobles in this country are pretty shitty and the tree seems to be reinforcing that kind of behavior for some reason. Volume 6 will probably be the conclusion of dealing with this country, so whatever villain we have to deal with is probably in the short laundry list of the tree, Leila, Serge, the mysterious item/entity Leila and Serge are hunting for, and/or Emil with a small chance Roland does something clever/sneaky to pull in Holy Kingdom Rachelle.

10. avocat

avocat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the Holy Kingdom of Rachelle will involve much in volume 6. (perhap they will have a big role in volume 7)

11. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me a tldr of the marie route ss chapters?

12. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TLDR; Leon and Maria got together.

13. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    So they do they know about each other past ?

14. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read and find out.

15. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    So no ?

16. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, the point of a novel is to read. I'm not spoiling ss for people who haven't read yet. Like I said. Go read. Enjoy yourself. The thing about all this 'TLDR' thing is talking all the fun out of the whole author's work. Respect the author's hard work to write and read it.

17. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A mostly non-spoilery summary of the Marie Side Story
    At the very beginning of the otome game events Leon goes to take a peek at the cutscenes and finds Marie trying to steal Olivia's scene, he drags her out and explains her they need Olivia's power to beat the boss so she gives up on the prince, then tries to go after the five idiots ("the leftover plan" as she call it) but none of them looks at her after meeting Olivia

From there on they hang out all the time, eventually Marie realizes the five idiots are the five idiots and she dodged five bullets

The novel puts emphasis on showing how shitty Marie's second life was before the academy, her shitty family spend all the money on frivolities and had little left for food so she had to forage the nearby forest for edible grasses and also hunted animals and sold their pelts, that on top of her training to develop healing magic and supplant the saint

One of my favorite Marie lines was something like "and then, with that money I could buy a brand new set of second hand clothing"

A point i liked is that this is clearly the same Marie of the main novel except she is no longer tormented by the financial burden of the five idiots, she hates gambling and debt and is always looking for ways to make money, she likes luxury and would love to have a big status but thinks that having stability is just as good

But without her having to defend her status or to worry about money she has time to enjoy the stability brought by the people around her and she is pretty likable

Several times Marie and Leon would notice how similar they are to their past sibling and everyone around them would think they are already a couple because they spend lots of time together, eventually the circumstances would get them too close and they formalize a relationship

When they compare their past lives Marie makes her brother look meeker than Leon claiming she never retaliated no matter how much she pushed him, and we know this is fake because Leon's retaliation and death is what got her kicked out from home, it also helped that they view themselves very different as how the sibling saw them

She also claims (with a lot of weight given the circumstances) she dont trust anyone but its clear she relies almost blindly on Leon, i felt that she got a little too obsessed on him and channeled that obsession in a healthy-sh way to make a relationship work, she knows Leon is her past brother but hid it so he would accept her as a woman

They are also more proactive than in the original timeline and do stuff to hinder the invasion, among other things, but dont interfere with the otome story

There is a new villain who is implied to be also on the main timeline but there the key person never found the key item and the villain could never start the plan, here the villain has a hand shaping the invasion so it will very likely happen despite Leon and Marie trying to prevent it

Also, the academy boys love Marie because she arranges them dates with the shut in girls from the dorms

After reading this i felt bad for the main timeline Marie who has to carry the five idiots, i also liked the prince a little more because he got a real job and brought a salary home

18. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't think the 'best' one would be on the side story all along... Not gonna lie i like Marie SS than Main Story as we could see how proactive the duo is on solving the problem.

19. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so unsatisfied yet satisfied. The wait is real.

20. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, you can just try binge the web version if you like.
    although the story have some changes here and there