Spoiler osananajimi ga zettai ni makenai love comedy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/osananajimi-ga-zettai-ni-makenai-love-comedy/ (osamake the rom com when the childhood friend won't lose) a kind soul presented it to me @kenar ). Mc is a "shy" , "normal" perverted scum who take his dream and fantasm for reality. And he and his friend have dubious i mean perverted idea of man/woman relationship : like a male is a liar and a woman are supposed to be lied too and all men are perveted scum . And the idea of revenge because a girl reject you sound pathetic and disturbing. But the childhood friend win !!! This only make it a good story the cute childhood friend who win the guy i'm in like a k drama (the liar and his lover) when i forget all the bad thing because the misunderstood are cleared pretty queekly. She's a cute loli big sister type like i want to hug her and give her the world spoiler please.
    My childhood friend Shida Kuroha seems to have feelings for me. She lives next door, and is small and cute. With an outgoing character, she’s the caring Onee-san type, this being one of her greatest strengths.

…But, I already have my first love, the beautiful idol of our school, and the award-winning author high school girl, Kachi Shirokusa! Thinking about it rationally, I should have no chances with her, but, while walking home from school, she only talks to me, with a smile even! I might actually have a chance, don’t you think?!

Or so I thought, but then I heard that Shirokusa already has a boyfriend, and my life took a turn for the worse. I want to die. Why is it not me?! Even though she was my first love…As I was drowning in despair and depression, Kuroha whispered.

—If it’s that tough for you, then how about we get revenge? The best revenge ever, that is~ https://isekaiscan.com/manga/osananajimi-ga-zettai-ni-makenai-love-comedy/ : it's the only translated title for the momemt of the manga adaptatation https://www.google.com/search?q=osa...iMjlAhXTBWMBHfp1AcIQ_AUICSgC&biw=320&bih=215# : a link to the image of the light novel you have make in google image they are beautiful

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    Mikaa and kenar like this.
  2. airesten

airesten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if anyone can tell me the ending, the latest chapter, or any sort of spoiler, that would be great

Lovina likes this.
  3. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so shirokusha really got herself a boyfriend?

4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is a child actor a girl from his part want him to come back to the entertainment circle. Kuroha have 3 sister the three have a personality a bit cliché like midori is the tomboyish type who like sport (and make special effort to fit with Her friends who are girl , akane is a loner and the intelligent genius type , ect.

5. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it was a plan of revenge agaisnt mc she love him but he haven't reconised that she was the girl who was his childhood friend shirou so she wanted revenge for that she planned to seduce him and reject him but he seemed to be so close to kuroha even if he rejected Her so she panicked and spread a rumor that she was abe girlfriend they started fake dating to clear the misunderstanting , the boy is a fan of mc who want him to make his return so he played along as the villain but neither of them love each other .

Mikaa likes this.
  6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhh i was tricked the title the romcom when the childhood friend wont lose make me make me though that kuroha will win but in fact all the girl of his harem are his childhood friend. Ahhhh cheater autor of course the childhood friend wont lose.

Mikaa likes this.
  7. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, isn't it that Shirokusa was only his fan before?? She was his childhood friend too??
    NOOO!! I want Kuroha to win!! ;;-;

8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This got 8 volumes heard its bad how bad is it

10. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a spoiler but just to announce for those interrested that it will get an anime.