Spoiler Demoness's Art of Vengeance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    Jun Xiaomo, notoriously known as “Lady Demoness”, finds herself chained and bound in a dungeon. Her hard-earned cultivation has been completely crippled, and she has no means of escape. Qin Shanshan, a lady she used to called her “close friend”, mocks Jun Xiaomo, revealing that Jun Xiaomo had been used by the people around her. Even her lover, Qin Lingyu was one of the masterminds scheming against her. Jun Xiaomo watches her life flash before her eyes and realizes that she had indeed blindly placed her trust in people. Her naivety had led to her current predicament.

Jun Xiaomo wanted to end it all. However, she is determined to deliver a swan song. Over the hundreds of days tormented in that very dungeon, Jun Xiaomo had painstakingly painted a complicated formation array with her own blood. With a determined look, Jun Xiaomo burns her life force to activate the array. Her sole intent? To bring with her as many schemers to the gates of hell as she could. The bright red light from thearray intensified, and the end was nigh.

…or was it? Jun Xiaomo opens her eyes and finds herself alive again; time had rewound right back to when she was sixteen years of age, albeit only at the eighth level of Qi Cultivation. Armed with the knowledge and memories of her previous lifetime, Jun Xiaomo is determined to learn from her mistakes and bring retribution to those who so deserve…

Did mc save her family and her senior brother and sisters from the sect leader plot?
    Did she get her child back?
    Who is the ml?

kawaii12345 likes this.
  2. CrazyApple

CrazyApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So theres 3 ML's the senior Brother
    Ye Xiuwen, Rong Ruihan, and Chi Jingtian.
    It's a reverse harem type of novel.
    MC does save her family and senior brother's and sisters from the sect leader.
    In the first life the original child's father was Rong Ruihan. The MC ends up having kids from all 3 ML's so in a sense yes?

3. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We haven't heard of the two others yet huh? Also it's fairly 'short' right, given it's a bit less than 400 chapters. Seems it won't go far into cultivation?

4. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What site is this the raw on?

Also, does she adventure much, or is she mainly fussing about these former relationships of hers?

5. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    It is fairly short and you meet both them at different times.
    is the demonic pack rat she found in the forest. He's a demonic cultivator who ate something by accident and was turned into the rat. His family has been searching all over for him and his identity comes out after they meet Rong ML and are in danger.
    I wouldn't say it doesn't go far into cultivation, the MC just gets to where she needs to be to be able to fight her enemies one on one lol.

6. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it on https://m.zwdu.com/book/28226/ however you can probably find a better site just by putting the chinese name into the search bar.
    • The main character only goes on 4 adventures. The first one is when she sneaks out to secretly improve her cultivation with ML 1 (Ye Xiuwen) the second one is when she trains for about 300 yrs in a matrix formation the 3rd one is her sneaking back to the old sect and the final one is the rescuing of her sect brothers sisters.
    • MC is still focused on her past relationships because they are all focused on her.everybody is still trying to plot against her even when she makes it clear that she's not interested.

LordKarsus likes this.
  7. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTL-ing the story:blobparty:... leaving a reminder here for myself:blobpeek:...it was an ok story... although I was fine that she ended her martial brother and the prince... BUT not with the other kid the packrat one... it would have been fine if he became a brother or something...:blobcat_rawr:

8. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does she meet up with her family again and how?

9. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a while since I read so I don't exactly remember the chapter number somewhere around 200 I think... But it was after she, her martial brother and the first prince were chased by the country's teacher I think... he was very powerful and the father of the second prince... they were chassed to some illusionary forest and were almost about to be killed but then packrat grandfather came and fought and defeated the teacher master, and later MC family came to take them back home...

Kageryuu and Aisha Ann like this.
  10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler revenge on ex fiance.

11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a while so I don't remember everything but just major things... MC separates from her ex-fiance after she returns with her family... but before that she does she takes revenge in her own way... When MC is masquerading as a boy she asks for 5 medicines from him they are rare and were given to him before by her... and once when they are on a mission the party comes across a tree root that chases them MC allows the root to chase him away and he barely escapes while she and her martial brother stand by because the root registers them as nonliving due to a rune tag...Qin Lingyu her ex-fiance gets together with Yu Wanrou, the one who had a secret spiritual spring but their reputation sinks, and he is betrayed by her later and she sucks his and some other people power when they want her to give up her secret, because MC tears her spiritual roots, but she poisons them (But I am not clear on this, I might be wrong)... she does get her own ending and is torn apart by the master of a boy she killed before and said that he died by MC and her martial brother hand...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Belle76, Aisha Ann and wildthorn like this.
  12. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler

13. Jaikly

Jaikly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, she ends up with three men? Does she call herself a hypocrite then?

14. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHUTTT?!?!
    she ends up with all 3? i think its ok since its reverse harem, reverse harems always end up with the fl being with the worst male lead.

15. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know what QLY did to YXW before they had their foundation establishment fight in the previous life?

16. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened during the intersect competition where the du clan is secretly trying to kill them?
    Also when does she reunite with Ye xiuwen?

17. Iesheta

Iesheta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to zhang shuyue in this life? The girl whom ye xiuwen fell in love with in last life.

18. reiin

reiin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers on which chapter she gets together with her senior brother?

19. colormered

colormered Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YWZ is the real ML , I think........'cause they end up together around chapter 320......
    For all my dirty minded , long-awaited friends. ;) -
    They even have intercourse around chapter 327-329.
    When the "girl who seduced her martial brother Ye and killed him later in her previous life" drugs him to bed, the FL comes for rescue and they end up resolving the aphroditic drug by conventional means.....

Chapter -321-329.

20. Winter2150

Winter2150 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, kinda hoped that MC would end up with only Rong Ruihan since he also
    avenged her in their past life and kind of got rewound with her
    , while her past relationship with her martial brother seemed more like family.