Spoiler The Tang Dynasty’s Female Forensic Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nielyti, Jun 5, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I know its wrong to admire so nuts but I have to say this kind of supporting character is so much nicer to see.

kcinara, Nanashy and JennO like this.
  2. Hlubneeb

Hlubneeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pick up this novel to translate? Please pretty please. It's really good and interesting. This novel makes me more interested in forensic.

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember right, MC only have two maidservant. One is a kind old woman that the name I don't remember, one is Wan Lu. So the one that took the revenge is Wan Lu?

And what's Ran Yunsheng end? Is he happy?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  4. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please..

5. PrincessHours88

PrincessHours88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks alot for this one. I just signed up to join here... Just started to watching the drama, so I was so curious about the novel...

Humbledaisy likes this.
  6. PrincessHours88

Reading List:
    Link
    I also need more spoiler... Can someone tell me in which chapter ML and MC have wedding, have their first night and which chapter MC's pregnant... I wanna read. As I know already translated till chapter 75...

7. astaterix

astaterix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ran Yan and Xiao Song wedding is at chapter 300 to 303. It's still far away from the translated chapter.

At the same time with their wedding night, in different place, somewhere at a river bank, Su Fu and Sang Chen sat together talk about their broken heart for Ran Yan.

8. PrincessHours88

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. I think I need to read the raw novel... I really need to understand why she finally agree to marry Xiao Song...

As I remember someone ever spoiled about she gave birth to triple babies, just curious is that an epiloge or still include this story chapter... And how Su Fu and Sang Chen reaction about this pregnancy and the babies...

Humbledaisy likes this.
  9. astaterix

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two websites on MTL novels. You can find hundreds novel that are not yet finished (proper) translated, in that sites.

Since it is a MTL, be prepare to burn your brain hehehe.
    https://www.mtlnovel.com/the-tang-dynastys-female-forensic-doctor/chapter-list/

Ran Yan gives birth to triplet, two boy and one girl, at chapter 392. Their stories as toddler also mentioned in the epilog.

Before marriage, Ran Yan has her first kiss at chapter 244, it happens in Xiao Song home.

The reason why Ran Yan choose Xiao Song over Su Fu is mentioned in chapter 263. Ran Yan was asked by her cousin Ran Yunsheng about her feelings for XS and SF.

Quoted from the book:
    When it comes to Su Fu, Ran Yan’s look has not changed much. She just squinted a little, and immediately opened a soft smile on her lips. “We just passed each other.”

In the vast sea of people, there are some unusual intersections, and after they leave, they are still different lives.

If there is no Xiao Song, if this is not Tang Dynasty, if there can be more time to slowly run in, maybe the feelings between them can be cultivated into positive results, but what is the "if" in the world?

Therefore, when the same two deep feelings were placed in front of him, Ran Yan did not hesitate to choose the more appropriate one.

Between Xiao Song and Su Fu, in addition to feelings, a mountain is always standing in the distance, as long as she is willing, she can find him at any time; while the other one, but the dragon can not see the tail, Ran Yan can only like a lighthouse, waiting for the person to come.

Nothing is good or bad, or something else, but Ran Yan prefers the former.

If you give some time, Su Fu can completely believe in Ran Yan, telling him all his whereabouts, and may not be a mountain. If you give it for a while, Su Fu may be able to go deeper and work harder for her. Out of the darkness...but they didn't meet at the right time. If that is the case, Ran Yan may not be desperate for him. The promise of her life is not yet known to anyone, but the reality forces her to choose a good person at this moment.

Sometimes it is a matter of time, just a matter of time.

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  10. PrincessHours88

Reading List:
    Link
    I got it... As I remember, this one will be in drama also... There's quote that saying "Sometimes it's not about to choose the one who you love, but you should the one who will the best fit with you"

That quotes honestly makes me worry that RY choose to marry XS because he is the best choice, meanwhile her heart belongs to SF. What do you think?

Humbledaisy and chamchaworld like this.
  11. PrincessHours88

Reading List:
    Link
  12. astaterix

Reading List:
    Link
    Just type the novel title on the search tab on that website, click it and you will directly get the content.

Humbledaisy likes this.
  13. astaterix

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on my understanding from MTL, eventually, RY give her heart to XS. She put SF just as a mere friend after her marriage. She hope for SF to find a new love with Princess Jinyang, a teenager princess with poor health who fall in love with SF.

SF seems to like or care with the young princess, but the ending for them is not too clear.

While for Sang Chen, in the end he move on and marry a proper lady name Du something who is a reincarnator. This happened around 5 years after RY marriage.

14. Hlubneeb

Hlubneeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish someone pickup the novel to continue translating. I rather read the book then watch the drama.

15. PrincessHours88

Reading List:
    Link
    Same with you. I'm curious about the novel and need more... Till now I still not found yet the substitle for the drama, so I dunno what happened and honestly I lil bit confuse with the drama without the subs... Too many question because I saw many spoiler video... I've seen spoiler their marriage in drama, but later RY gave poison to XS? And she had planning to run with SF?

Humbledaisy likes this.
  16. Humbledaisy

Humbledaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like you’ve got the novel bug! This is a good story even if it is slow moving

17. astaterix

Reading List:
    Link
  18. PrincessHours88

Reading List:
    Link
  19. PrincessHours88

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay.. I'm lil bit confused. MC actually is a forensic doctor in modern era, but his assistant killed her, suddenly she awake in Tang Dynasty? Honestly I need spoiler how about her assistant in modern era? So there's no one know about her death?

20. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the modern era her assistant alters an autopsy report from a murder case knowing that she wouldn't read it till late at night and once she sees it she will probably notice and go to check the body to confirm. He attacks her when she comes into the morgue and breaks her neck. She outsmarted him though. She makes a copy of the altered report and puts the original one in her safe.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020