God and Devil World Dropped

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by kkile57, Nov 8, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go10

Go10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, checked too, too bad we'll never see this.

Raphael and MapleKaiser like this.
  2. MapleKaiser

MapleKaiser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem

It starts to get crazy when he has 100% accuracy. There a bunch of spoiler if you want to read it or I could post it. :)

"can Manipulate gravity and devil fire, his shadow step went up to Mach 2 speed, got a black battle aura covering his body to increase all stats, can regenerate lost body parts except the heart and brain, increased his life span up to 300 years, his shooting accuracy is 100% unless facing stronger enemies that can dodge faster than his shooting speed, can use stealth to erase his presence that not even stronger enemies can detect, had lots of items that erect barriers to take damage. But I think one of his strongest cards would be taming monsters, he got 5 strong monsters that he raised: a hawk called Xiao Qing, a turtle named Little Turtle in Chinese, a jungle cat whose speed surpassed his own up to Mach 2.5 named Lightning in Chinese, a big shark, and a gigantic Brachiosaurus.
    oh sh*t [​IMG]"
    I did not write these spoilers. Could be wrong or not

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  3. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't speak so early you never know if someone will pick up the work (ok I know I'm being hopeful but I like this work enough to feel that hope is not wated on it)

4. MapleKaiser

Reading List:
    Link
    Your're right but some people aren't going to wait a few years to somewhere to 5. Just an estimation.
    But yes we should be hopeful that someone might pick it up.

5. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh the translator basically wants to drop it, but gives a BULLSHIT reason for doing so, and is being a HYPOCRITE about it. Has no one else read ANYTHING from East Asian writers? There is racism in all the stories whether there is war, no war, violence, peace, comedy. This is across Japanese LN/WN and Chinese works. If he can't tolerate racism he should just stop translating anything that involves those tropes.

He can basically Translate... almost nothing. Even his current project Shura Wrath and Edge have racism, complete bullshit is what.

Man up and say you wanna drop TLing instead of making a BULLSHIT excuse. Then people will be sad but go "okay your time, and you don't take $$$ so power to you".

6. MapleKaiser

Reading List:
    Link
    That was pretty harsh but the point you are making is correct. Some people could disagree with u. lol

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  7. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    well guys he choose to stop working on this but you don't need to be vulgar XD

8. 12kucingputih

12kucingputih Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow this make me kinda sad know that a good translator drop this project coz of racism author write.

9. the_cheater17

the_cheater17 17 is not my age

Reading List:
    Link
    Raphael and Zone Q11 like this.
  10. Animester

Animester Silent whisper

Reading List:
    Link
    Its quite tragedy for us readers......Translator dropped due to racism in novel and complained about story not getting better either....well i am little bit sad..but i also respect his decision...

11. janperson

janperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, in Asian country it's kinda common to see racism and dick waving between neighboring country and it's reflected in their literature.
    especially with the god and devil world apocalypse set up and present time. i think really naive to think there will be no racism in the story :/

12. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Hes done two chapters, and is translations feel a little off grammar wise, but no harm done just glad to have it picked up, just hope he doesn't drop it for it being disgusting now..

14. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still at 131, but I feel as if I'm going something I don't wanna right now...

15. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    u wot m8? =P
    I don't know its not a novel for everyone.

16. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy it's been picked up again! :) I didn't think that it would take long to be picked up by someone else but this is quicker than I expected. Guess the new translation wants to get their toe in the door.
    Yeah quality is... mmm, but I'm not going to complain that is for sure. If someone is willing to put in the effort I'm glad. Will keep reading and I hope that the updates continue to come at a decent rate.
    It's really not that bad is it though? I think it's more realistic than anything.

Raphael likes this.
  17. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Different people are weak to different things -shrug- I've personally find cheesy romance scene's done horrible unbearable to the point I'll post pone reading it lmao.

Raphael likes this.
  18. aridharma

aridharma Hikikomori NEET

Reading List:
    Link
    when i read this thread title i think it just a joke.
    Sona.....

19. Icura

Icura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like you guys forgot how much work the translator did on the project, releasing chapters everyday. He can drop a story for whatever reason; we stop reading lots of stories for many different reasons ourselves. Think about yourself being forced to keep reading those stories. Honestly, there probably wouldn't be complaining if he just wrote that he lost interest in the story.

20. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really get what you said. But I feel kinda disappointed for knowing something that I'm going to read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.