Discussion Build Your Ideal Cheat Body Piece by Piece

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Cosmic_, Mar 11, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, make your own Frankenstein's monster vessel body from the pieces and parts of others across the Omni/Multiverse.

You are kidnapped by a random omnipotent being to act as its source of entertainment.

The first piece of bad news, besides the whole kidnapping thing, is that you'll be dropped off onto a random deathworld and forced to survive and fend for yourself. Additionally, this world will have world class threats, you've become a magnet for trouble, and you are now required by the ROB to defeat the big bad and save the world in whatever manner you want/can/choose.

Note that this deathworld will be a fictional universe you're familiar with (Marvel, DC, Worm, 40K, Index, DxD, Campoine, Everyone Else is a Returnee, Against the Gods, etc.) though it's unknown which will be your destination. You also can't rely on the canon protagonist saving the day as it's either been mostly butterflied away or you've replaced them in that role.

The second bad news is that while yoinking you from your reality, your physical body was complete destroyed along with some pieces of your soul, spirit, and mind.

Luckily, the damage isn't affecting you due to the ROB's power. Plus, the good news is that the ROB isn't dick nor a sadist and is giving you the unrestricted ability of rebuilding yourself a new body from the body parts of others in the multiverse. This also includes Aspects of the mind, spirit, and soul including inhuman parts. There's also a lot of leeway and interpretation of what counts as a part of being. This is your cheat.

Be warned though to take into account the weakness, synergy, and how different parts will affect and interact with each other including if your mortal soul and mind can handle it.

Just as an example, some options include:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    UnGrave likes this.
  2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Rimuru's... slime?
    Should be good with that maybe. If soul is an option, throw in all suzuki ichirou's except for one.

GonZ555, kenar, justmehere and 3 others like this.
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see the randomness, I'ld like to collect all five parts of Exodia and end the game in one turn please.

4. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Yuan's Sovereign Immortal Body and Aperture

5. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Do note that you'd have to pick Rimuru's Slime Physiology at his latest point in life. His body skills and properties can be carried over mostly. Most of his other skills like Great Sage don't come with it unless you pick his Soul. You'd only be taking a fragment of his soul and power or else you'd be overwhelmed or be taken over.

This is why I discouraged anyone to pick God-Emperor of Mankind for Mind or Soul. Picking Taylor's Shard Mind or Brain can result in a possibility of inheriting the Conflict Engine/Drive. Having Imagine Breaker would also cancelled most Divine Blessings and God's Miracles resulting in bad luck.

You can also get creative. Like Brain does not equal Mind so that can be seperate.

6. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh nooo~ I'll be replaced and taken over by satou~ こまるよ~

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as i can get John Holmes' wiener i'm good.

Cosmic_ likes this.
  8. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely due to how ridiculously powerful his is. Practically a god-level. Which is why Sacred Gears are a good bet due to them often being a part of or sharing the soul.

Souls of weaker level individuals can assimilate with you much more easily though it could result in personality changes and shared memories if they are really strong of soul. You could also have soul piece act as a ghost mentor type deal. Or in the case of machine or AI souls, it'd give you technopathy and/or AR.

Another tip. Picking something like Percy Jackson's demigod physiology would come with the powers and inherent combat talents.

9. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything goes. You could go hentai orc penis and have all the hentai logic and physics that go with that.

10. MaidChan

MaidChan 『Battlemaid』 『TRAP』 『Homeless Maid』

Reading List:
    Link
    I first thought this is all about working out~ cuz nah... Not doin it again.

11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhn... I'd just pick a whole body of someone whose appearance I felt comfortable with.

Then I'd surrender to the first minion of the big bad I found and become a slave or whatever. Shouldn't take long since I'll be a trouble magnet and stuff.

It's not an ideal way of life, but it's better than having to fight and kill people, that goes against my morals... Also, I'd be totally unable to do it anyways, I'd just freeze in face of danger and die a pointless death if I really tried to fight.

12. VesperNyan

VesperNyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Nothing is impossible for the Ultimate Lifeform Za Warurld Over Heaven Requiem, Pirate King, Soul King Hokage, Quincy, Hollow, Shinigami, Super Saiyan God, God of destruction, God Hand, King of Mages, and True Apostle Sakata Gintoki!!!!! DESU

MrBugaw, kenar and Cosmic_ like this.
  13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Only if there's princess knights to go 'kuh, just kill me!'

kenar and Cosmic_ like this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I just realized there is a much better answer.
    I want whatever body part is the source of ROB's powers. I want omnipotency. Then I'd be basically invincible and be able stay 100% safe no matter what.

Additionally, I'd be able to talk sense into the big bad and work as their psychologist until they understood the source of their internal issues and why they wanted to be evil, and I'd help them solve things without resorting to villainy!

Hooray for incoming world peace through omnipotency! \(^^)/

PS: If ROB went back on their word and didn't want to give me unrestricted access and take their source of omnipotency, I'd just take it from the Christian God, which would lead to the same final outcome~

Cosmic_ likes this.
  15. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    You always have the option of
    Power of Friendship. Or becoming virtually god by becoming
    Najimi Akija or have Contessa's
    Path to Victory. Or super luck that does all the work for you. Then just enjoy a slice of life life.

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Cosmic_ likes this.
  17. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to have the ultimate body made out of fully controlled cells that can change properties as I wish. (turning from fish scales to swim up to titanium to deflect bullets)

Cosmic_ likes this.
  18. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't need a body, I just need Li Qiye's memories ,Oh I also want his dao heart.
    Then I will be like
    [​IMG]

asriu and Cosmic_ like this.
  19. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't imagine breaker eliminate all other supernatural powers? Not sure about the Kryptonian body but most of that other stuff would totally get negated. On that note, would Imagine Breaker be part of the Kryptonian body or would it still have its human limitations?
    For me... why not every body? Just use Cortical Stack's to switch between them whenever you need too.
    But for a main, how about Cell but human with Asgardian, Kryptonian, Soul Cartel's Arch Devil and Arch Angel DNA, and every primordial god bloodline mixed. Against the Gods Dragon Marrow and Soul that has fully trained in the Great Way of the Buddha
    Equipment starts with a fully stoned Infinity Gauntlet on one hand and Solomon's Ring, a fusion of all lantern rings, plus a combined Makluan Rings (From Armored Adventures), and Ainz Ooal Gown wish ring, and an absolute protection ring on the other. A death note too. Wait no, Yogiri Takatou instant death skill.
    For powers, I agree with Sung Jin-woo's Shadow Monarch Skills and Leonard Watch's all-seeing eye. Apocalypses powers too. Added with speed force, Level 4 and above Espser's Abilities, Alchemy, Falma's matter creation and erasing divine art, Ultra Instinct, Transcended Martial Arts, the ten commandments from both Soul Cartel and Seven Deadly Sins, Kusanagi Godou's Ten Incarnations, Unlimited extreme luck, summoning Pokemon and Digimon, and even SCP's that will follow commands, and a helpful/useful/reliable/friendly leveling system with no counter stop.
    But for the mind, I have to include Shiba Tatsuya's Decomposition magic, Braniancs Twelve level intellect, and [ ] ultimate cunning and strategic ability. Yun Che's willpower or well, any MC's Deus ex Machina.
    Charisma from any legit Harem MC, mainly Uldin from Campione.
    There's a lot more. But I can leave those for additional sleeves.
    But let's face it, what about any character from the end of a Chinese Immortality Novel? Ji Ning literally has the power of a universe backing him up.
    It's a lot... a lot of that stuff makes other powers a tad irrelevant too huh. Well, whatever. When you go for OP, you go overboard.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  20. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the power to make speeches that move heart and BS through anything by deception.

Deleted member 89812 and Cosmic_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.