Spoiler Villainous Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Mar 13, 2020.

1. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One day I transmigrated into the body of Violet, the villainess character of the novel "For Shannon." Violet had a beautiful face, wealth, and was even a princess! She was a woman who had almost everything. Her life was ruined when she chased after the one thing she didn't have - love. Now that I'm her, I can change her fate because I don't need love!

... But why have the characters of the novel started to change ever since I decided that?
    [​IMG]

Mangadex - https://mangadex.org/title/46235/villainous-princess

yall know the drill, now spoil me

2. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Ruruki likes this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    After some search, the only spoiler I found so far is that the was that the OG!ML started to fall for the MC who has taken over the villainess's body. Stating, "Why don't you love me anymore?" and "I don't care if you're the original Violet - I've come to want you." To that I can say... the OG!ML is a total creep. I'm trying to find the true ML the guy that was passed out in her bed in chapter 1.

4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I think that this is a chapter promo.... All the links I get are not of a webtoon but of a novel - like a real paperback novel.

Ruruki likes this.
  5. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nnnoooooooo

Ruruki likes this.
  6. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no this is not a promo ...it has adaption in the tags means there is a novel and a webtoon......

girrlit, Ruruki and lazynoodles like this.
  7. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Ruruki likes this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    great but, I genuinely cannot find the raws the webtoon

Mikaa and Ruruki like this.
  9. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since this one is Korean ..i guess you'll be able to fid them on kakao....and korean are known to be hard to find...

Ruruki likes this.
  10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers for this novel?

Info:

English title: Villainous Princess

Korean Title: 극한 공녀
    Book link - Kakao
    English webtoon adaptation - https://mangadex.org/title/46235/villainous-princess

Summary:

One day I transmigrated into the body of Violet, the villainess character of the novel "For Shannon." Violet had a beautiful face, wealth, and was even a princess! She was a woman who had almost everything. Her life was ruined when she chased after the one thing she didn't have - love. Now that I'm her, I can change her fate because I don't need love!

... But why have the characters of the novel started to change ever since I decided that?

Scanlation by Coffee Addicts Anonymous - http://coffeeaddicts.mystrikingly.com/

The author of the novel seems to be the same one who wrote Virtues of the Villainess.

[​IMG]

syofiaa, samira01, Phase and 8 others like this.
  11. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/villainous-princess.101324/ already a thread there

Asami and Ruruki like this.
  12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So since the scanlator mentioned that they are translating this based on a previous french scanlation, I forced my brain to remember the 5 years of mandatory french class I had to suffer though in high school and this is what I found:

Appearances are always misleading… Who says Princess rhymes with Kindness?
    Who wouldn't like to wake up in the shoes of a princess? Breathtaking dresses, carriage rides, tea and gossip with the other noble girls ... and let's not forget the beautiful contenders fighting for your attention. Something right out of a dream, right? Except when the princess in question is the villainess of the story! Hello nightmare ... and welcome to Violette's daily life.
    As the villainess of the novel “For Shanon”, Violette is there to serve as an obstacle in the original version. The reason for all this? She is madly in love with the main character, Héralte. And naturally, it all ends very badly ... So, knowing the scenario in advance, there's no way she'd repeat the same mistakes! The new Violet will be nothing but nice! And if she can save her best friend Haron from a one-sided love, that will be killing two birds with one stone. Who says secondary characters don't have the right to be happy? (<-- sounds to me like that is the true ML, he's the guy in her bed at the end of chapter 1. His name is Haron Klonoah)
    Except that by becoming nice, Violette changes the scenario of the novel fundamentally and realises that the story may not be as simple as it seems. Memories of events that happened between the lines of the novel soon reappear: They reveal secrets that no one could have suspected. Thus, behind her angelic appearance, the beautiful heroine could well prove to be quite Machiavellian… As for the boys following her, Violette does not seem to leave them indifferent either, far from it! (<-- so apparently the heroine is a white lotus, and also has a classic otome game harem of dumb bois following behind her, who most likely will warm up to Violette's new kindness)
    Source: https://blog.delitoon.com/regrets-mademoiselle-manga-vf/

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  13. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MiserableSOUL and Ruruki like this.
  15. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruruki likes this.
  16. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, they require money beyond chapter 2, but maybe one of the french speakers on here already has an account ^^"

Ruruki likes this.
  17. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the things is i can translate french to English..i have learnt french ..but i don not have account... :cry:

Ruruki likes this.
  18. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    same hahahahaha

syofiaa and Ruruki like this.
  19. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so..the thing is they guy on violette's bed was haron...her childhood friend...he talks and tries to persuade her to not to go to the duke's house again ..and violette agrees saying she broke all ties with them and will never disturb them anymore .... then she sends haron back ..and thinks about how pitiful his character was in the story......he fell in love with shannon ( OG!FL) and was always lonely ..like OG!violette ..he was also an extra ..just so the duke and shannon can come to love each other...hence she decided that haron was still not in love with shannon ..hence she will try and stop them from meeting....the next day...aline..duke's sis ..send a carriage as in a sign to invite her to her house....violette says to her maid that tell the person that she is sick and can't go but haron comes and says that she looks fine for a sick person and she should go otherwise the nobles would talk rumours....violette thinks that how idiotic he is..he is the reason she does not want to go as she doesn't want him to meet shannon.....and become pitiful....in the carriage it is shannon to pick them up and violette is angry like why are you her??????? when haron greets shannon and she responds to his greeting then when they start talking...violette whispers to him to stop talking with her... they reach the garden and haron asks as why she stopped him from talking to her..so violette feign ignorance by asking she did what????? ...and asks him to bring her a cup of tea...when he leaves ..aline's comes and asks her if she liked the gift ..violette said thank you carriage...that's when aline said it was shannon's carriage and that her gift was inside the carriage ...she says she is disappointed the violette did not noticed....she leaves..and violette thinks that she never wants to entertain aline again..that's when duke comes and he calls to violette ...when she turns to him ..she thinks why did he call her and why does he have such a tender look????

20. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the duke apologizes for his mean behavior before ..and violette says it's already forgotten so it's fine..duke syas that he was mean to her and her feelings and hands her a cup of hot tea....violette says thank you and thinks she can feel his sincerity but feels as if someone is glaring her... and sees shannon behind glaring at her...to avoid any drama ..violette clears her stand that he does not to worry about her as she is not interested in him anymore..the duke leaves that's when haron comes saying he is suprised as the previous violette has come back..what he means is that before meeting duke violette was loved by all and was elegant and confidant ...he came to say goodbye and leaves ..as he leaves violette thinks how she wants to protect haron and how he was also dignified and remarkable before falling for shannon......then shannon comes..and asks how tea is ? and how contradictory violette is as she says she has no feeling towards duke but is drinking the tea given by duke.....violette says it has nothing to do with that and thinks how different shannon is and how she can figure out what shannon is thinking... shannon says she can stop her pretense .. but violette insists it on being the truth ...when suddenly shannon grabs violette's hand and makes her throw tea on her..when violette asks why is she doing that..??? what does she want??? then shannon plays white lotus and shouts loudly ..why did you do that princess violette ?? and everyone around gathers thinking violette played a trick on shannon ..that's when violette thinks that she is different now .... she has no malice towards her.....and that she cannot be in the terrible situation as violette was in the novel ..and cliffhanger