Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    This kinda fun. It’s like game of thrones. You never know what else is going to happen.

Janu123 likes this.
  2. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did he want to do that? I think he needs a dumb wife, that's why he chose Psyche

My stupid theory is Psyche has divine power since birth. That's why her family hid her for a long time. The prince wants to test if she's the real deal. If she is not, she'll die
    Btw, any progress on Heli and Psyche (in Medea's body)? In the raw I saw them talked together under the sky

Bella94, komo komo and dance_monkey like this.
  3. Kygnis

Kygnis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I think you have the wrong idea between Heli and Psyche (Medea's body.
    They talk bout some things but I forgot some things lol. The most important for me: Psyche (in Medea's body) ask Heli If he loves Medea and he gets flustered/confused because she ask that love question in Medea's body. He answers that he doesn't know his feelings yet and looks up to the sky...Then he said something like "It snows." lol. Furthermore he asks Psyche If she's jealous of Medea. She admitted it with a painful facial expression: "Who would not be jealous Medea?" Or sth like that. I'm pretty sure that Psyche and Heli won't ever get together lol. Later Heli meets the real Medea secretly and is almost crying because he was so happy to see her. He instantly knew that she was the real Medea because of her eyes, smile and voice sound. Ehh then he gave her a blade. Medea uses the knife to kill some guards later. The guards were ordered from that bastard guy (idk his name, Psyche likes him) to kill Psyche (aka Medea). Boiiii Medea was so cool when she killed all the guards omg. Well whatever, I love Medea soo much and ship her with Heli. That bastard guy doesn't love Psyche at all btw. I mean, he tried to kill her and imprisoned her LMAO.

Honestly I hate naive charas like Psyche but I hope she gets a cool character development. If she stays like that, naive and dumb, then I'm going to be so disappointed lol. Like this has so much potential - Medea can teach her and then Psyche can be a subordinate of Medea just like Helio. That would be so epic and awesome.

4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't personally don't want her to be a subordinate of Medea. I want her to stay her own character but develop more. Because as far as i can see both Medea and psyche need character development. Medea is really trigger happy and is willing to kill and harm innocent people and psyche is too naive and it seems her development froze because she was stuck in a basement fo her whole life

I also don't think this is gonna have a happy ending since its tagged as tragedy so I'm putting any hopes of any characters getting together out of my mind

5. Kygnis

Kygnis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh yea I forgot. It's tragedy. I really hope my favs don't die. After
    I watched the death of Ace in One Piece again I don't need another death oof
    Well If this story has a happy ending, I hope Heli and Medea will end up together. They are really sweet and cool together :blobmelt: And I agree with you, both, Medea and Psyche need character development. I'm sure they will get their development. I mean...Their story is just beginning. I'm pretty excited to know more about Medea's relationship with Heli, Psyche, bastard guy and family. And I want to know more about Medea's plan and bastard guys plan. What are they going to do? :blob_grin:

6. Dioning

Dioning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yeah sorry, i guess i opened too many spoiler threads on the same time that i wrote my comment on the wrong thread.

dance_monkey likes this.
  7. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is the male lead?

La Ma and cometothedarkside97 like this.
  8. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf is happening in the latest raws. Did her father kill her maid? Is that why she snapped?

dance_monkey likes this.
  9. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK...so is this bastard planning to put the blame on Medea by killing psyche ...saying your crime was killing crown princess because of jealousy....coz with all political tropes...I think the prince wanted to make Medea and her house lose its face and power and all or smth..... Smhw?

10. piyuuchan

piyuuchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that was so sad for medea. no wonder she snapped :(

Lovina likes this.
  11. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...
    In the latest raw, Medea did die (at least base on the pictures), being stabbed by a poisoned dagger. She recognized in the last moment the Crown prince hurts her and her family, and his plan to kick her out of the way. Heli wanted to commit suicide, but Psyche stopped him. They were both despair over Medea's death.

While I'm terribly sad over Medea's death, I have to say this is a very bold move of the author. Medea is too OP, and her death is a good (or bad) push toward the Psyche and Heli, who now have to team up together against the Prince. I think that's why on the cover, Psyche (in Medea's body) is holding a chess piece. Now she would be the one who plays mind game with the Prince, to avenge for Medea's death

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  12. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what. So that really was psyche on the cover. But honestly why kill her off, i wanted them to become allies agaisnt the prince. Igh

RakaSarkar, Janu123, Bella94 and 4 others like this.
  13. Kygnis

Kygnis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr. Idk If I should drop this or not ugh. Gonna wait a bit and then...We will see.

Bella94 and arlovebird like this.
  14. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing Medea, even if she's shocked I'm betting my non existent love life that she probably has a back up plan for this like, she knew getting offed by the prince was a possibility just not that much of a probability I don't want to believe that prince can outwit Medea again

Janu123, Bella94, arlovebird and 6 others like this.
  15. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    At least in the last moment, it seems Medea reconciled with Psyche. She saw that Psyche geniunely cared about her, and was also a victim all along. If they hadn't swapped bodies, Psyche would have been dead.

It hurts, it hurts badly to see how Medea still looked so proud in her last moment :(

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughhhhh. What? TF. So Medea is dead? For real real? No chance of reviving? Or switch to another body?

17. CreamPuffu

CreamPuffu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I have a question. Did Psyche got hypnotized by some short red hair girl b4 the engagement with prince? From ch16, I think she know Medea's aim for crown princess position and by their friendship of that time, she should not accepted the prince right? So sorry if this unaccurate since I can't read korean and just assume from the raws UWU

18. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait nooo, medeia cant die just like that, all the life she has been through full of pain, author please give her happiness, im gonna kick the author if that really happen

19. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she and the bastard prince have known for a long time (it seems even before debutante), but psyche didn't know the real identity of that bastard, she thought the man she met is just a normal guy, she knew he is the prince at the 3rd round of selection for the crown princess, so at night before the announcement she met that bastard to ask him why he is lying to her and said she was going give up because she lost at all round and will let him go but that bastard persuade her to fight for him, he was like "im your life savior, how can you just give up on me? remember that basement?" she responded with a scared face and he then said "you cant life without me" and the next day when the announcement, that bastard announced psyche as crown princess and tell her that he love her so much in front of people so he gain public interest

20. CreamPuffu

CreamPuffu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! This prince is the most twisted so far. So Psyche is just a pawn in his game right? Ahhhh I wish I can read korean

Lovina likes this.