Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER
    have read some part in book 6, (.chapter 15*16) and wanna share some point i have read ( especially after tia and ruve wedding day ) i really hope the author will include the side story in manhwa too.

- there's a bed scene on wedding night but not too much, there's a scene where ruve help tia comb her hair before xxx.
    when they lay on bed ruve asked tia first "are u afraid ? i'm scared to hurt you.."
    tia describe ruve's as "sea/ocean" ,his kiss as "hot wave" and his eyes as "blue wave" so there's a sentence which tia said."he kiss like a wave "...and ."blue wave hit me.." before they do "that"
    :blobnosebleed:
    and also intimate morning kissing scene ( ruve always get up earlier than tia, so he can see tia's sleep face every morning *awww :aww:
    and after become wife, tia also in charge to dressing ruve every morning LOL , :whistle:

- her pregnancy revealed on dining table when breakfast, ruve serve tia's fav food but she don't have appetite, she cry after the doctor say she's pregnant cuz after she's got poisoned she didn't think it will be so soon to have a child.
    beside, her mom jeremiah-keiran need 7 years to have tia ( she's pregnant 6 month after married , yeah thx to ruve, he really tried hard for that :blobjoy:) is told the day when tia being executed in 1st life, in 2nd life is the day when tia known she's pregnant

- Tia will join an imperial meeting with ruve, usually only emperor who attend the meeting, but ruve and tia will join hand together to take care the kingdom, and share the same office but ruve as a jerk, even in aristocracy meeting he still tease and flirt with tia :facepalm:

- Tia feeling guilty when she found ruve's letter when she clean ruve's office. So, the that letter is like "diary" and ruve write his depressed feeling when he saw tia wear carsein's red dress and reject his,
    Tia ask if he angry with her that time, but ruve hug her and said " how can I be mad at you.." :blob_teary:
    after that tia ask him to write a "letter" for her, and if allendis use a green color paper, ruve use the blue one, ( when tia leave the palace for 1 month, ruve always wrote letter to her, this scene so cute, he wrote about how diana really close with grandis and he don't like it )

- i think diana and adrian is not twins ( correct me if i'm wrong ) , if i read, diana is adrian's older sister ( 8 year apart ), they have 3 kids, diana-adrian-elina ?

- tia still being monique's successor, cuz there's a story that she left ruve and imperial palace for 1 month, she's back to stay with keiran to carry out some duty ( 8 years after marriage ) and Carsein accompany her ahahahahah, i think he become tia's knight
    and ruve like soulless person and his insomnia comeback:blobrofl: cuz tia always sleep in ruve's arm every night.

- When tia back to monique fam, diana is the one who wake up ruve every morning but she wake up her dad just to get permission to play with gradis ( carsein's son) and off course ruve don't like that little boy ( u already know why ):blobjoy:

- there's a short story after 14 years of their marriage where ruve watch his 3 kids and his wife play in garden and eat cake together ( tia always get a cream cake left on her lips and ruve is the one who always wipe it, in his eyes even they have married for 14 years, tia always be the same with tia who he married at 17 yeah for ruve she's still cute )

*oh about cream cake, i think white cream cake have a "part" in their journey, tia love something that white, sweet and smooth and this cake also appear in chapter story "ruve erotic dream" :blobparty: ( ruve dream this when he fall asleep at his office, tia + cream cake, u can imagine what kind of dream hahahahahha, he woke up and blushing when suddenly , tia come to his office and bring a box of cream cake.for him

* after read the side story after their marriage i think their husband-wife relationship in 2nd life so muchhhh diffrent than their 1st life. if in in the past we know tia is so cold as a wife, but in the 2nd life she's so Cute and shy. :oops:Ruve always tease her and saying she's really cute and make tia embarrassed and angry (in sweet way ) cuz their maid always find out everytime they do kissing / hug LOL:blobjoy:

in conclusion > for marriage life, both of them have a same "frequency / rhythm", they're love life is calm but passionate, tia seems like a sweet-cute wife for ruve and he's a cool romantic-sweet-tease husband type with gentleman fake face LOL
    Tia-Ruve moment
    Book 7
    TIA POV

he had wash his face while carefully examining his white robes. i approached him silently. it has been my responsibility for almost a month to lift his clothes.
    Even he used to it now, he still awkwardly looking at me with a very happy face.

After a shirt and trousers, a waistcoat and a jacket and a blue robe, he lightly kissed my forehead and whispered
    "thank you Tia..."
    "no your majesty, there were any uncomfortable place ?"
    "no, very comfortable"
    "really ? if there something off, please tell me, don't be like last time, it's really embarrassing"
    he smiled and reassured me, everything is fine, then he reached out to me politely
    "will u give me a glory to eat with you ?"
    "yes off course"
    he lightly put his hands on, laughed out loud and leading me.
    I smiled as i entrusted myself to him, and A smiled full of happiness followed us, walking side by side

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  2. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this spoiler.

booho likes this.
  3. mandyrxt98

mandyrxt98 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for these spoilers I’m reading the novel but it’s a lil hard to understand. I wanted to know what does Adrian look like?

booho likes this.
  4. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    diana have silver hair like tia, adrian only described he's cold and calm like ruve, i think he have blue hair too

Avanthica, Eodez and rock.doll like this.
  5. Lulucute

Lulucute Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been such a long time since I came on here. Once again just wanted to say the abandoned empress is probably one of my favorite novels ever and I am happy that Tia and ruve end up together ✌️ I hope someone will finally translate the novel cause I want to read it.

6. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh my god, oh my god. This made me cry so much. ALLEN HUHU!

Eodez likes this.
  7. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BEST SPOILER EVER EVERRRRRRRRRRR

8. daisy12

daisy12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You ought to read Jieun's POV in the novel since the comic portrays Jieun as a villain and a girl who interfered in the romance between Tia and Ruve. In the beginning of the comic, the story is told by Tia, so readers think Tia's a victim but you don't know the others' angles such as Jieun, Ruve. In fact, Tia is extremely cold in the timeline 1. Jieun didn't love Ruve in the start and tried to be friends with Tia but Tia rejected Jieun many times. Tia didn't give Jieun a chance as she detested Jieun because Jieun stole her position as Empress and Ruve's love. You forget that Jieun rejected Ruve and stopped him from stepping into her chamber, Jieun did all of that because of Tia. When Jieun knew Tia was pregnant, she was angry because she didn't know Tia slept with Ruve. Don't forget that Jieun is a modern girl and it's unacceptable to have a husband who has another woman and their child.
    You can read first 6 chapters to see what I've just told.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except isn't she technically the other woman? Taking the rewards, but leaving the duties on the one whose place she stole.
    She has no right to complain since she is the one who turned him into a cheater...

10. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    She is

flamingorangesoof likes this.
  11. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    Why she has to marry ruve if she did not love him? Tia maybe cold but jieun to herself is not innocent pure because she dont have to be get in the middle of ruve and tia, she can choose to be smart and ask ruve assistance to live decently since she is a modern girl. Also what can you expect for two wives and 1 husband you cant complain if they have intimacy as well. I wonder what chapter in comics that tia rejecting jieun? Is it said in the novel? I rerun the comics, tia is not rejecting just entertaining and project the aura of being cold. They have conversation in the tree where jieun cried, she attended banquet because jieun ask to. Both them has their own dilemma but jieun choose to take ruve to her advantage while tia choose being cold to protect herself. Jien maybe victim because she chose that path. Tia was being hated because she did not want to show her trueself.

Pearl1995 likes this.
  12. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw there's a special chapter for Jieun in the last book, 3 chapter for her POV, but i still not finish to read it
    it's same like "joker" character, if we saw him @Batman movie we will say he's cruel and bad guy, but after u watch his own movie we understand why he become like that

for me the only BAD person in this story only DUKE JENNA

for jieun, we can't say she's good or bad person, she's just a type of person who will do anything to survive and stay alive "if with kill u i can survive, i will be a killer"
    (" i don't love you, but if i'm married with u can help me to stay alive i'll do it" )
    Don't forget, maybe she's a person who "kill" tia in 1st life but she's also a same person who save tia from death in 2nd life

just imagine u're only a high school girl and suddenly u come to a palace in.other world, involved with aristocracy battle and at the end u being killed, and u got a chance to have 2nd life but u end up being exiled to other country and ur beautiful black hair turn into white forever , ( if i become jieun seriously i wanna killed Vita who bring me to unknown world LOL )

for 1st life tragedy, if u read from tia POV ( from manhwa) we will say ruve and jieun are the bad one, but after u read another side of story from ruve/jieun perspective
    we will have "understanding" feeling why they become like that in 1st life..... ( i think 90% reader haven't ready a side story from ruve and jieun POV )
    all 3 of them really miserably...
    ruve want defend the "throne", tia want a "love" and jieun want to "live"
    but they're death... no one survive and have a happy life...

13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No one turned him into a cheater. He made that decision all by himself. And how would she refuse the king of a coutnry. And she's not "technically" the other women. He legally married her. Sure socially she might be, but not technically

You people really need to learn about power dynamics.
    She married him becaude she was 16 year old girl taken from her world all alone and itd be suicide to refuse the kings favour.

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  14. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    I reread the chapters as you say chapter 1 to 6 and my interpretation is still same not innocently pure. She accepts the empress she did not know what to do in the world so her heart is not pure to the thought of ruve. Her heart is not pure because she had agenda. She is not sensible because she only say what she feels but never ask what tia feels. Tia maybe shown cold but she entertains jiuen i dont see tia rejecting jieuns friendship. She accepted ruve making love but does she have to say to it the woman she stole the title. It never comes to her head to confirm between ruve and tia as she was already comfortable in her position.

Pearl1995 likes this.
  15. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to your spoiler... ;

booho likes this.
  16. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please about Ruve and tia relationship :blobnosebleed::blobbunny:

17. Freija

Freija Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I sympathize with Jieun because she comes in completely clueless and didn't understand anything. Her exile is probably a relief to her because I doubt she has any good memories of the court or of the people there from both timelines. She was forcibly taken and now will never see home, and was expected to instantly know/adjust to the nuances of a feudalistic society as a modern schoolgirl. She ended up clinging to Ruve because he was the only one that seemed to want to protect her, but really he was just coddling her while Tia still did all the work, and once she had to step up once Tia was executed, Ruve lost his patience with her even though Tia had trained for years to manage an empire and Jieun had no idea how. It's easy to dislike her because she is a naive teenager who acts like one, and I won't deny I had some feelings of satisfaction at first when I heard they (Jieun and Ruve) suffered in the first timeline once Tia died. But ultimately, she was as much as a victim as Tia was in the first timeline where they were basically pieces on a chessboard; the second timeline is when they both become more assertive and determined to take control of their lives.

It is kind of disappointing that Jieun and Tia never really reconcile, since they do share common grounds with each other, but there is probably too much bad blood between them from both timelines for them to ever become comfortable with one another. Jieun having the freedom to live her life however she wants as best as she can could be interpreted as a "good" ending for her.

18. daisy12

daisy12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read the novel? That's why I recommended you to read the novel to see other characters' view such as Ruve, Jieun...

In the first 6 chapters, the story is told by Tia's point of view. Tia did reject Jieun who wanted to be friends with her. You are rooting for Tia so you aren't sympathetic towards Jieun and don't see how Tia's extremely cold to people around her, even her father, although Tia isn't the only one that is in diffucult situation. This is the reason why I don't like Tia as she was playing a victim. Tia's mind expresses mixed emotions at things but her behaviour towards people is cold and selfish. Because Tia's heartless, Ruve trusts what Jenna told him about Tia. In short, Tia's not pitiful like you thought.

This is Jieun's point of view which I found on google 2 months ago. I'm sorry I can't find her websites anymore on google, but luckily I took a sreenshot of it so I've just re-typed it. If you all know her name or her website, please say her name and her website to me so that I can include her name and a link leading to her website on this post.

《Edit》: I've just found her website. I want to thank her for writing the summary of Jieun and Ruve's POV. Follow the link.

"Tia, I hate you."

I hate you for never giving me your heart, even after all this time I made you my role model and followed you everywhere. Even after I asked you to be close like sisters. I hate you for not telling me what happened, I hate you for not telling me that you were innocent, I hate you for making me realize late, and I hate you for leaving before I could say I'm sorry.

Now the only thing I have that is more than yours, Ruve's love is slowly disappearing. I hate you for making me so hopeless because I can't be like you even though I've tried so hard. I hate for making people always compare me to you. I hate you. If only... If only you didn't exist... Ah no... If only you didn't try so hard, maybe the three of us are living happily now. People say l'm a blessed child. But why am I living a difficult life. If the God really wanted to give me her blessing, wouldn't it be better to give me the same abilities as you?

People say I'm a blessed child. But why am I living a difficult life. If the God really wanted to give me her blessing, wouldn't it be better to give me the same abilities as you? I miss my family. Now, I have no place to go except that gloomy palace where no one supports me. I have to find a way to make Ruve fall in love with me again or at least so Ruve can't throw me away.

See it the way you want and trust what you want to see despite the fact that Tia did portray Jieun as her love rival. I don't want to discuss when you think Tia's innocent. Readers are cheated by Tia's point of view. Somehow, I regret reading this comic. I feel pity for other innocent characters who might have had a happy ending as they are not the only one that have mistakes and sins beside the main characters.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  19. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't want to quote the comment above because I don't want to start an argument for having different opinion.. :blobdead:
    But.. If the spoiler detailing Jieun's POV is accurate, then I just reinforced my dislike for her :blobconfused:Seriously? Blamed Tia for her own misunderstanding and insecurity? Why should Tia open up to her when Tia believed that everything she painstakenly earned was suddenly taken away and given to someone else who is less deserving?
    Wanting to get close to Tia? why didnt she make more effort into helping Tia do the paperwork and such.. instead of just enjoying the perks of her "position"? But not the responsibilities that come with it. The modern girl excuse doesn't work, because modern people actually adapt faster than ancient people anyway, since we're raised to be more open minded.
    Action speaks louder then words, she claimed that Tia didn't do this and that, causing misunderstanding. But if she truly wanted to be on Tia's side, she wouldn't have allowed so much shit to happen to Tia.
    Actually she didn't care because it didn't happen to her... Until it did. Thank god she went through all that in the first life. I call that Karma and fair game.
    Instead, Jieun only drowned in self-pity and behaved ignorantly until last minute. Then she continued the pity party in the 2nd life and blamed Tia again and tried to go against her with Duke Zenna :facepalm:
    3 people living happily together? That's just naive thinking :blobunsure:
    If Tia didn't die, she would have lived the rest of her life being oppressed, and her kid would have been oppressed by Jieun's kid if they both had lived.

20. daisy12

daisy12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that Ruve always told the lie to Tia in the past life. He and Jieun wanted to choose Tia's son as his heir.

You think you can easily live in the kingdom that doesn't exist on reality and the knowledge which you've studied at school. If you are a genius, you'll easily have a successful life so I'll have no idea about that. But the kingdom and the world in the story don't exist on Earth, so you can't use your knowledge of politics, geography, history here. You don't have your family and friends here, will anyone in that world help you? There is no such thing as a free lunch except your parents' love and care.

Children also learn faster and memorize easier than adults. In the story, Tia spent all her life learning politics and royal rituals, but Jieun did spend 1 year learning those. How could you compare Jieun's knowledge with Tia's? It's not fair since Jieun's not a genius.

As I said, trust what you want to see despite the fact that Tia behaves coldly and heartlessly and Ruve took advantage of her naivety to forget his love to Tia. This is my last post in the topic. You can consider Jieun to be an annoying girl or whatever you want although she is not.

theilikepie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.