Shrek Academy Registration

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Kumo723, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC Room | Registration | Outer Court | Inner Court | Spirit Battle Arena

Welcome to Shrek!

(Set During the Space Age, meaning around DD4 time period)
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Shrek Academy, my little monsters! Our academy, regard as the soul master holy land, has been standing for thousands of years. All the way since the time of the tyrannical Spirit Hall! Since the time of the Thousand Hands (千手) Douluo, Tang San and the very first Shrek 7 Monsters, we have been making waves in the strong eats weak world of Soul Masters. Our notable alma mater includes (of course) the first Tang Sect’s founder, Tang San, Spirit Pagoda’s founder, Spirit Ice Douluo (灵冰) - Huo YuHao, and Dragon Emperor (龙皇) Douluo - Tang WuLin. The list still continues!

Come, our students! Be the star of your generation and create your own unique story. Your fate is your hand.

Fill Out the Character Form

Name:
    Sexuality: (Optional)
    Blood Type: (Optional)
    Zodiac: (Optional)
    Horoscope: (Optional)
    Nationality: (Federation, StarLuo, TianDou)
    Court: (Insert Outer or Inner; State if Sea God)
    Department: (Blacksmith, Spirit Device, Spaceship Command, Etc.)
    Attributes: (Control, Speed, Attack, Support, Agilty)
    Martial Spirit:
    Type: (Tool, Beast, Body, Food)
    Spirit Ring(s): (Amount, List Spirit Circle and how many years or color)
    Spirit Rank: (Ex. Spirit Elder Lvl 31)
    Spirit: (Ex. YuHao’s Spirit Ice Silkworm)
    Spirit Bone:
    Battle Armor: (1 word 2 word, name)

Rules

- Allow any number of OCs you can juggle
    - Every outer court students start out as a level 20 Spirit Grandmaster unless otherwise (Flexible)
    - We use stats to as the leveling system
    - Please PVP according to your level
    - Add to the World Building is welcome, because I'm not that confident I know everything
    - Except the leveling system, we do free-form RP
    -All student OC must be under 18 remember the age rule in the original context
    -Teacher OCs are allowed too
    -You can have a red or orange circle but you can only have one of these two and can only have 1 red or orange (Ex you can have 1 red but you can't also have a orange)

Looking for staff members to help run the place

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  2. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    Outer Court
    Shrek had 6 grades. Each grade had around 30 students give or take one or two, and together they totaled about 180 students. Due to limited rich and powerful resources available, Shrek only accepted the top 30 students from all planets who pass the outer court entrance exam.

There are annual semester and final-year exams; those who failed might be expelled. From the fourth year, the exams would be involved with life-threatening missions; therefore, the number of students since this year might decrease.

By the end of the second year, the students must be one-word battle armor masters. To apply to the Inner Court, students needed to be a two-word battle armor master and pass the inner court entrance exam, with the exception that you would be automatically applied to the inner court if you have a three-word battle armor.

Inner Court
    Each Shrek Inner Court Students has the overall strength of a Titled Douluo. They reside on top of the Eternal Tree, the Eternal City, and so do all the teachers.

The inner court was a realm of prodigies. Graduates of the inner court rarely chose to leave Shrek Academy. Most would stay. In the world of academia, the inner court disciples of Shrek Academy were destined to become battle armor masters.

Locations
    East Gate:
    Entrance to Shrek Academy. Only members of Shrek Academy are allowed to enter through the East Gate into the Academy. At the East Gate there exists lots of peddlers and stalls put up to sell food and various other items for students of Shrek Academy.
    Shrek Plaza: Area outside the academic building. The plaza isn’t too big.
    Sea God Lake Artificially created lake in the honor of Tang San. At its center lies the core area of the school where the most outstanding geniuses of the Academy trains.
    Sea God Island: It lies in the center of Sea God Lake. The Golden Tree resides on the island. Only Sea God Pavilion members, disciples of the members, and those granted permission are allowed to step foot on the island.
    Sea God Pavilion: The governing body of Shrek Academy. Here is where Sea God Pavilion members gather to discuss important matters such as the movement of evil spirit masters or exponentially talented students. Located on Sea God Island until the destruction of Shrek Academy. After rebuilding, it was relocated to the Eternal City on top of the Eternal Tree.
    Examination area: Area where all examinations within the Academy are held.
    Spirit Battle Arena: One of the most important places in Shrek Academy. It is located in the northwest corner of the school, near the Spirit Guidance District. This is also a frequently visited place for the higher level students. Here, the students can carry out various competitions with a specific teacher to act as referee. The teacher is responsible for determining the outcome, providing protection, first aid, and other necessary functions. The student must provide payment to enter.
    Eternal Tree: Ancient Tree of Life was born when Tang Wulin planted the Life Seed, given to him by the Ancient Golden Tree, in the deepest and center part of Sea God Lake. With the help of Tang Wulin and the absorption of the energy from the Abyssal Plane, it became taller than the Spirit Pagoda Headquarters. It was renamed the Eternal Tree. The Eternal Sky City was built on the crown of the tree. The Eternal Tree is the nucleus or core of the Douluo Planet.
    Eternal City: A city built on top of the new Eternal Tree of Life planted by Tang Wulin after the destruction of Shrek Academy in SL3. It is the home of the Inner Court of Shrek Academy, the Sea God Pavilion. Only Inner Court disciples, teachers, and Sea God Pavilion elders are allowed in the city, but there are exceptions at times.
    Spirit Ice Plaza: Named after Huo YuHao. It is a gigantic plaza constructed with ashen-gray stones. There were buildings of similar height and ancient architecture arranged on the perimeter of half of the circular plaza. The buildings was made of stone, various figures carved into it. The plaza was at least one kilometer long in diameter.

Contained within semicircle of buildings was the plaza, and in the plaza’s center was a circular man-made pond approximately one hundred meters in diameter. At the middle of a fountain stood a majestic sculpture of Huo YuHao. The plaza was built around twenty thousand years ago when Shrek Academy started expanding into inner Shrek City.​

3. Bored_Nick

Bored_Nick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You wrote both gender and sex

4. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    sex is sex orientation

5. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't see sh*t with that color

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  6. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Bianzi
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Blood Type: O Positive
    Zodiac: Rat
    Horoscope: Virgo
    Court: Outer
    Department: Battle Spirit Department
    Attributes: Agilty
    Spirit Soul: Pottery Mouse
    Type: Beast
    Spirit Circle:

White Spirit Ring
    • Dirt Rat 10+ Years Old - Animal Sense
    Yellow Spirit Ring
    • Slippery Muddy Muskrat 100+ Years Old - Mud Mask
    Purple Spirit Ring
    • Earth King Rat +1,000 Years Old - Earth Travel
    Spirit Stage: Rank 3 Spirit Master Level 37
    Spirit: Leather Whip
    Spirit Bone:

• Left Arm: Earth King Rat 1000+ Years (Increases Strength, Strong Offensive Left Arm Attack, Earth Control)
    Battle Armor: 1 Word Battle Armor "Burrowing" (currently unusable)

A very special individual, perhaps due to their incredible luck. Bianzi was discovered by an extremely rare and possibly one of the only remaining colony of wild Earth Rats and raised as one of their own. He spent his childhood living like an animal and fighting like one, too. It was one day when the colony was attacked by a sinister person wearing dark robes and on his wrist was the insignia of a crest.

That crest was a semicircle rising behind a triangle with wings on either side.

Thankfully, the Earth King Rat used the last of his life to protect Bianzi and repel the attacker. Unfortunately, the Earth King Rat was about to pass away. As were most of his adoptive family.

One of their rituals was to put everything to use, and while he would have worked to give their bodies back to the earth to replenish the land, that attacker had decimated everything nearby.

Due to the catastrophe, a teacher from Shrek Academy appeared and found Bianzi surrounded by the nearly dead members of his family. Unsure of what to do, the tall professor said that Bianzi could use the soul rings and bodies of the fallen rats to equip himself and make him stronger.

"So...they can exact their revenge as well..."

The man had shivered from the cold words the young man uttered, but nodded and helped Bianzi perform the rats' last rites before bringing the young man along with him.

It was at this time that Bianzi got his name as his soul was discovered to be a leather whip. He has on him the spirit ring of a 1,000+ year old Earth King Rat, a 1 Word Battle Armor made using the materials from these rats, and the spirit bone from the Earth King Rat.

While his over all talent seemed to be below average, Bianzi makes up for it with his tenacity and will. His animalistic instincts makes him quite deadly and on several occasions, a supervisor has had to stop Bianzi from dealing a fatal blow to fellow students.

As he is set to inherit a full set of Battle Armor and even has a spirit bone that fits his soul, Bianzi was given special attention. He gained the ability to summon a Spirit Soul. Even though he was told that it would most likely be junk, he went ahead with it.

And as his luck would have it, he gained an earth type rodent spirit soul called the Pottery Mouse. Though it did nothing to assist him in combat, it did ease his heart as he makes clay pots and bowls to pass the time.

The White Spirit Ring of one of his adoptive brothers belonged to a particularly perceptive spirit. Using this spirit would allow him to use the earth around him to sense movement, sounds, smells, and energy at a much better rate. This helps make him a decent tracker/hunter.

The Yellow Spirit Ring he preselected belonged to a crafty uncle of his. This Slippery Muddy Muskrat of around 100+ years of age has the ability to hide his body signature, making it harder to detect him. This would help in assassination attempts.

And finally, the Earth King Rat himself with the Purple Spirit Ring. His ability allowed him to easily move through the earth as if it was water. This would help in easily escaping enemies or quickly hiding his position from the enemy.

In order to graduate to the Inner Court, Bianzi will have to quickly reach Spirit Rank 5 and unlock the use of his Battle Armor within one year.

Bianzi can be described as a small and unassuming young man. He has shaggy brown hair that covers his face and a squeaky voice, even though he is older than most students. He is often picked on for his peculiarities, but he doesn't mind. He tends to stay alone and practice making pottery if not training to reach a greater Spirit Rank.

He tends to use small daggers for his weapons, but grew up using his bare hands to fight with at first so his unarmed combat is also a high level. Recently, he has been learning how to combine his daggers and his soul whip. If he can use the earth spirit power within him, perhaps he can unlock more amazing potential.

He has a very poor sense of beauty so his Pottery isn't that successful.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    Kumo723 likes this.
  7. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah btw remember they are students and the shrek accepts only teenage students unless ur oc is a teacher i should've been clear

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  8. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Qi Ming
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Blood Type: Rh Null
    Zodiac: Goat
    Horoscope: Leo
    Nationality: Planet StarLuo
    Court: Outer Court
    Department: Blacksmith Department
    Attributes: Control
    Martial Spirit(s): Lightning Dragon King, Spirit Ice Peacock
    Type: Beast
    Spirit Ring: 6 Total, 3 for Each Martial Spirit
    Yellow Spirit Ring
    • +500 years, Frost Wing Butterfly - Frozen Hail
    Purple Spirit Ring
    • +1,000 years, Crystal Bear - Ice quake
    • +3,000 years, Lightning Feather Eagle - Electric Wings
    • +5,000 years, Ice Horned Wolf - Ice Claw
    Black Spirit Ring
    • +20,000 years, Purple Thunder Dragon - Lightning Element
    • +10,000 years, Lightning Spirit Snake - Lightning Body
    Spirit Rank: Level 32 Spirit Elder
    Spirit: +1,000 Lightning Spirit Dragon
    Spirit Bone:
    • Purple Thunder Dragon's Torso: Enhance Lightning Control, Wings (flight Access
    • Crystal Bear's Left Arm, Increase Strength, Offensive
    Battle Armor: 1 Word Battle Armor, <Lightning>
    Backstory:
    Qi Ming is born from a military family in Planet StarLuo. His father is a spaceship commander and his mother is involved in spirit research. This also means he gets a good spirit from Spirit Pagoda and a compatible one at that. He is born with twin martial spirits, which his parents are very proud of.

At age 12 he takes the entrance exam for Shrek and obtain one of the 30 quotas for Planet StarLuo. Because of his Lightning Dragon King Martial Soul, he's paid a lot of attention. Giving him a jump start for his school life.

Because of his Rh Null blood type, he avoid too much blood loss during every battle. If that happens, it could cause him danger because his blood type is so rare.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Shrek.jpg

Name:
    Shrek
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Blood Type: Who knows?
    Zodiac: Ogre
    Horoscope:
    Ogre
    Nationality: My Swamp
    Court: Far far away
    Department: Royalty because of my wife
    Attributes: Does it count as Control if I keep people away from my swamp with my roar?
    Martial Spirit: The Ogre spirit...?
    Type: Well, I have a Body, so Body I guess.
    Spirit Ring(s): I made a nice ring a few years back out of the secretion of my ear, does it count?
    Spirit Rank: Ogre Rank.
    Spirit: Ogre
    Spirit Bone: Yes, I do have bones.
    Battle Armor: A nice shirt.

*coughs* No, I'm not going to play, and yes, this is a joke registration... But it's your fault for making a Roleplay named Shrek Academy, someone needed to make it.

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, this is all unreadable in Dark Theme. You need to choose the "None" color, not the Black one.

Kumo723 likes this.
  11. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    lol this i actually a dd rp so that why the name. yes the author name it after shrek lol

Siostar and AliceShiki like this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, some authors... >.>

Have fun with the roleplay! ^^)/

Siostar and Kumo723 like this.
  13. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cool with how you based everything on the novel, but it's damn hard to make a character if you haven't read the novel. I have only read about 1/3 of the novel and can't really remember half of the stuff. If you are really going to use this character sheet, you almost need to make a Wikipedia on that novel...(don't remember the name)

It would also be a good idea to say how half of the stuff will affect the character strength

14. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Soul Lands 1, 2, 3, 4

Or Douluo

Siostar likes this.
  15. Siostar

Reading List:
    Link
    ah that's right, I stopped about when Tang San should go to the spirit island?

16. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    That is Soul Land 1, I believe.

This RP is based off of Soul Land 4 if I recall.

17. Siostar

Reading List:
    Link
    I see? Well the novel is very long then...

18. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda? You can almost just pick up any of them in no particular order. It helps to read in order, but it is kinda cool to read without knowing the backstory to a degree. Each entry features a new MC with new stories.

Knowing who people are related to from the beginning is kind of meh.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    Siostar likes this.
  19. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    u can just tell me which one u need to explain, also you can search up soul land wiki. i based this off sl4 since I like the interstellar idea and it's the latest one

20. Siostar

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not even sure if I gonna join tho