What should I do with p67.

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by xiazixin, Mar 19, 2020.

1. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warring I do not recommend anyone who's average normies or even the tualatin monsters to buy a p67 motherboards. All currently working P67 in today it's days are numbered. it can literally fails anytime.

One of my friends want to upgrade to a modern system with zen3 so he give me his p67. I wanted to get a 2600k and wha... the price reach 60usd.
    then I give up on all 4core 8thread 4.5Ghz. look in to 2500k and 2550k. for some reason the price increase from the original 15usd last 2 years increase to close to 20 usd and more.
    I was quite surprise. so what should I do with a P67.? some how I want my 4cores at 5ghz.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    Set it on fire and allow it to die an honorable death in a blaze of glory.

3. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    as a Chinese We believe in to use every thing to the last of it's life spent. Any thing that can be use will be of a use, and anything that can be fix or recycle shall be fix and recycle. a lots of laptops, computer are fix and recycle and shipped to over seas.
    So i'll in fact build it up and use it myself, probably can't sell as p67 is really old and if you overclock it..... or maybe donate it to other people. so I'll probably wont make it burns.

In fact alots of people still using amd sockets A.
    Intel P3, or such machine.

reagents 11 likes this.
  4. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    dude, learn to convert your pictures to jpegs. avoid using png, unless necessary. there are tons of online image converter than can do it for you for free.
    i mean wtf? 2.8 MB for such a blurry images. you're not making sense. at least use the spoiler tag.
    i'm glad the other 2 failed to load.

5. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is a function that automatically manage the media file and compress them to smaller image. That is In xenforo. But who am I to say, I'm not good at anything other than phpBB and BBpress.

Edit: and spoiler tags won't work unless you have image lazy loading. Which I haven't experienced anything in this forum that have it.

6. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    there's a plugin for xenforo, probably, but iirc tony doesn't want to use too many plugins as each of them enable will take a slice of the server(s) performance.

having the image in spoiler will prevent the image(s) loading arbitrarily. in other words, ppl who have slower, or more importantly limited data quota on their internet will be able to load the entire page without the images taking a hit to their quota. only when they click on the spoiler will the images started loading.