Discussion I have an interesting Covid 19 Conspiracy theory >.>

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Martialegg, Mar 23, 2020.

?

Who do you think responsible for the Virus outbreak?

1. China

15 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. US

7 vote(s)
    17.5%
  3. Russia/Other countries

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bankers/World Organization/Terrorist

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  5. Animals

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  6. I don't know and I don't care xd

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  1. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a theory that the virus is originated from the US and sold the virus to the CCP somehow. CIA knows that the virus is researched illegally in Wuhan and trying to take advantage of it by bribing insiders and trying to find evidence for it.
    The insider agreed to cooperate by stealing the virus and selling it to the US, as it happens all the time.

Unfortunately Accident happens.

Somehow, the operation caused the virus to become leaked and it was leaked on the marketplace. The local authority has the report, but because it is a highly classified information, the local doesn't know the severity of the situation and trying to cover it up as the usual protocol because they're afraid of being condemned by the central.

The Central still doesn't know what happened till a week later. After a week, the Central got the info from the lab and hospital. Shocked, panicked, and trying to formulate a plan. The local authorities are purged and executed.
    The virus expert deemed that it is too late because the virus is already spread too widely, since it is a marketplace. As such, the CCP conclude that even if they isolate Wuhan now, the result won't be too much different even if they let the virus spread for another a week or two longer.

So, why not spread it to other countries and create opportunities while at it?
    After all, if they contain it too early, they will be the only country suffered a loss. Afterwards, they will send aids to their own allies as they feel responsible, plus it is profitable to boot in the long run. Giving water to thirsty people will make the person feel more thankful after all, right? Far better than self-sacrificing themselves for the world that won't be thankful to them xDD

Little did they know that the it's not fully CIA operation, but also the SVR-RF, the Russian CIA is the main culprit that caused the accident to happen in that marketplace!

If you're asking me how the fuck did I come up with this, I dunno mate. Feels drunk honestly xD

What do you think? Did you find any hole in the story? Feels like a novel, yeah? xD

mir, Donutmindme, ongoingwhy and 2 others like this.
  2. Ripple

Ripple Notice me Daisydacrazy senpa

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lisarra

Lisarra 『 The one under the rock 』

Reading List:
    Link
    The situation is seriously becoming like that of a plot of a Zombie apocalypse movies excluding the brain eating zombies from the scenario.

Donutmindme and Martialegg like this.
  4. Hakumachan

Hakumachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is some awesome stuff you came up with. Totally novel-worthy!

mir, Donutmindme, MadraRua and 2 others like this.
  5. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with any theory that this virus was a bio-warfare weapon of any type is that it mainly kills old people. Old people who run every government in the world wouldn't fund a virus like that. Old people run the CIA, old people buy Senators, old people are behind almost everything at that level.

You have to account for old bastards and modify it at lest slightly, like some young whippersnappers in the CIA don't want to pay for other people's social security.

6. Shtirliz

Shtirliz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny untill it would become "the secret truth" for idiots around globe which would wholeheartedly believe it. Virus started when some "natural food gurman"(they exist not only in China) eated raw ill animal(bat). It's not like it first case in world, it happen regulary when animal illness cross to humans. In most cases it die quickly through because virus couldn't addapt well to humans.

Martialegg likes this.
  7. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Bloody Monday (manga). Also why isn't there an option for aliens or humans?

mir, Kuro_0ni and Martialegg like this.
  8. Martialegg

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, Aliens and humans are animals xDDD

oof ;-; I was hoping it's not a bioweapon. Sadly, the evidence already concluded that it is a bioweapon ;-;

Ohhhh Good point. I should've add that there's an internal dispute inside CIA xDD

Thx mate xDD I'm totally drunk while writing this.

Yep. People are being dramatic even in real life nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2020
  9. Scyphoza

Scyphoza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its all a conspiracy by the Toilet paper industrial complex. They want all your money and they will get it no matter what they have to do..

10. plutotheplanet

plutotheplanet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eh im going with corperate greed underpaying their employees to the point where they steal office supplies to sell for extra money

11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    well let give mark just for effort~
    read more about usual conspiracy among politician plus region rivalry plus superpower rivalry, or casual skimming on economy disaster, pandemic or epidemic disaster hmm put it simple you need more research for better story~

Martialegg likes this.
  12. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    No, that's just generalizing species and racist to actual aliens. You are saying that xenomorphs are animals, but their genetics are closer to humans. Humans aren't animals, because they're worse than animals. To animals, the concept of "killing" is "slaughter", but to humans, it is "murder" and an "art".

Martialegg likes this.
  13. Martialegg

Reading List:
    Link
    I beg to differ >.>
    To Animals, the concept of killing is for 'Survival' and 'Procreation'. They will only kill for food/resource or dominance in their own species.

In the past, we humans also follow the same concept as animals. But as time goes, humans have become the peak predator of the world.
    To the point that we no longer see animals as a threat, but as resource or pets.

We can kill them as we please and no quantity of animal could exchange a human life.
    Growing them as cattle then slaughter them for food. 'Killing' is no longer the right term to call it, because animals life are so cheap. 'Hunting', 'Harvesting', 'Slaughter', and 'Fishing' is the better term for it.
    The lucky animals that is unsuitable for consumption has become 'wild pets' in our 'big garden'. To maintain the ecosystem.

Since animals are unworthy of 'Killing', then what is worth for us to kill? Ironically, our own species and our house pets.

14. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to think the same as you, but I found out animals have been into fellatio, homosexuality, and perverse killing before humans became civilized.
    No, we are not apex predators. We are, however, are the most dangerous species on the planet given time and enough resources.
    That's just arrogance talking. We see everything as resources, because our intelligence is higher compared to animals in general. Animals are still a threat to us. Anyone can kill, even a baby can kill an adult, given the circumstances.
    You would be surprised how much animals could sale for a human life or human right.
    Speciesism, I tell you. Your arrogance in believing that animal life is cheap shows your abundance in wealth or lack of foresight in spending/wasting resources.
    I agree with you on these. Wait, why are discussing this? Killing is killing.
    I think you completely misread what I said to you. Animals can kill, but their concept of killing is fundamentally different from ours. Alien, you may view it as. Like how vampires see blood as something natural to drink or devour, we humans do not. Our common sense does not align with animals, and saying humans are animals is contradicting your statement that human are superior in every way to animals. We are not, since we bleed, we breed, and we die. We just happen to think more than them, create more, and destroy more than them.

Martialegg likes this.
  15. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it. :hmm: Go write a novel and publish it. :blobpopcorn:

Martialegg likes this.
  16. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think some Americans virus researchers just playing "the division" and they stole the idea, then spread it to china for some private reason

Martialegg likes this.
  17. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    But why? Give Ai-chan actual zombie apocalypse so that Ai-chan can shoot someone in the head! What can Ai-chan shoot like this?

Lisarra and AliceShiki like this.
  18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think conspiracy theories are not something that I should take seriously~

Maomaomao likes this.
  19. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More seriously, most conspiracy theories don't make sense to me, there's no real winner for the earth being flat for example. And I've yet to see a theory that reasonably explains why the Russians with their radars, radio telescopes and an absurd number of agents in the US government would have let NASA get away with faking the moon landings when it would have been the PR of the century for them to mess with the US.

I think the conspiracies that are more viable generally have A) Small number of people knowing all parts of it, B) there's a large benefit for all the people in A, C) there's no greater benefit for the people in A to rat it out.

Hence my post about old people running everything not likely wanting a virus out there that kills mainly old people. It's not impossible, just extremely unlikely.

mir likes this.
  20. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is a good conspiracy theory idea....
    The Anti-vaccer movement was started by a foreign government to destabilize and weaken 1st world countries. The cults from the 80s and 90s, were also part of this effort, but ultimately abandoned due to having to place their own agents into the cults hierarchy.

mir and Vanidor like this.