Spoiler The Baby isn't Yours/너의 아이가 아니야

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jan 22, 2020.

1. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he said that because he considered that military women were usually infertile in their world (according to beginning chapters). And because he is into her who is a general, he considered the possibility and thought he doesn't need a child as long as he can be with her.

Although that'll be a problem for his family, I guess, since I think he's an heir and he's supposed to carry the line.

2. orientalfairy

orientalfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just had a look again and novel is complete already as of february at ch163 ^^ the last chapter uploaded was also up to there.

3. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    in kakao you could read a chapter per day for free and there’s a roulette thingy where you can win coins that are used to unlock raw chapters hehe.

pls take this w/ a grain of salt since i did mtl kr raw w/ papago ^^

ch10
    • it was the morning after they did the deed
    • shyman was rlly proud of what happened last night, no regrets. he was half-asleep and thought calia was next to him, only when he tried to cover his arms with her did he realise she wasn’t there already
    • shyman thought maybe last night was just a dream but his doubts were erased when he saw strands of calia’s long hair on the bed
    • then, shyman’s body was described. he worked out regularly and had a pretty good body. this is because he doesn’t wanna look weaker and skinnier than calia, who is the top general in the empire
    • shyman laughs at himself many times more thinking abt calia’s reaction abt sleeping with him, how she mustve fled after finding herself in bed w/ shyman in the morning
    • shyman was wishing that he would see calia in the lobby of his tower. but instead, an unfamiliar person was there. shyman even had to use his glasses to recognise this unfamiliar person.
    • the unfamiliar person turned out to be a princess. she proposed a marriage to shyman, which isn’t strange since he apparently gets lots of marriage proposals. but without any hesitations, he rejected her straight away.
    • the princess then asked him if it was because of calia. she saw her in the lobby earlier and at that time, it was far too early to be visiting a friend. the way she said this was very rude as shyman looked at her with a cold look

Calia, who was very sensitive, seemed to be still asleep, not responding to his call. It was worth it. Last night was great.

He was still half-asleep, but with a slightly foolish expression, Shyman let out a loud laugh. He was so passionate until morning, until the sun rose. It was the first time he has ever encountered pleasure and it was amazing.

The night between the two seemed to be over quickly.

There was a tingling sensation everywhere he touched her with his lips. The more he repeated his actions, the more he drove himself crazy with the sensitivity that evoked within her.

'Oh, my God... I guess last night was too hard for Caliya. I can't believe she is not awake yet.'

Shyman was a little bit proud to have gotten up before Calia, and he was a little freaked out that he had put her to sleep.

The strongest woman in the empire, with monstrous stamina and was a symbol of patience and strength... that woman is now Shyman’s woman.

Shyman buried his face above the pullow and stretched out his arms to cover his mouth.

He wanted to touch her soft, bare skin. It was something that Shyman has been desiring for years.

He wants to hug Calia’s scarred body tightly and gently caress her. He wants to hug her more warmly than anyone else.

4. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for your spoilers. You are a gift from heaven :)
    Btw, I read somewhere that Simon threaten to kill the baby if he's not Simon's. Is that correct? If it is, how did Kalia response to that?

5. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    not up to that yet! will update here if i find anything. i’ll try to summarise the raw chapters i’m reading w/ mtl ^^

• The woman who proposed to Shyman was someone he saved during a big war. She’s grateful to him and insisting they marry, but Shyman doesn’t feel anything at all and barely even remembers her.
    • Seems like that woman’s name is Princess Luna
    • Shyman completely ignores Princess Luna but then before he leaves, he asks her if Calia saw her earlier. He taunts her and asks her if she said any useless things to Calia
    • Princess Luna is furious, asks why Calia is so important.
    • Shyman answers that Calia is the only one he cares the most abt in the world
    • Later on, at the Crown Prince’s office, Shyman says his grievances with Louis. He said that he didn’t even contact Calia because he was so angry at the note that Calia left him. It was a ‘sorry’ note and he was upset that Calia was sorry and seem regretful for what happened between the two of them.
    • Shyman admits he is stupid for the action he has done back then
    • Shyman thoughts: he has been in love with Calia the moment he saw her and it took five years for him to realise it in the course of 10 yrs of knowing each other. He remembered that at the academy, he would constantly miss Calia and even dream about her
    • Excerpt: “After denying it year by year after my realisation, I finally admitted it. I have fully acknowledged that I loved Calia and by then, I was only concerned about her. I was constantly worried about her wounds, whenever she was sick and so on. I love Calia. I’m in love with Calia. No, I really love Calia so much. Such discovery surprised me and evoked my intrigue.”
    • Shyman only joined the front line/the war just in order to protect Calia
    • Whenever he saw Calia bleed, he had the urge to end the wars more quickly. For him, Calia is more important than the empire.

6. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot.
    Btw, they've only known each other for 10 years? I think they met for the first time when they are 6 years old, which made Kalia is 16 now? Wow. I thought she was older at first :blob_grin:

7. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?!! 16!! are you sure?! they seemed twenty something in the promotional webtoon :blobastonished:

8. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for confusion... I used MTL and at those parts, it was very confusing so I couldn’t explain properly myself ㅠㅠ But, I’d also like to believe that Calia and Shyman are in their 20’s.

If it helps, it goes something like this:
    (pls take w/ a grain of salt, maybe later with official translation or chinese MTL it will be cleared up)

Within the 10 yrs of him knowing her, it took him five years to realise his feelings for her, then 1-2 years of denying it. Then, finally, after 7 yrs, he fully acknowledged his feelings for her.

It was also mentioned that the wars they went to lasted for 7 years. Because of Calia and Shyman, the long war ended in victory in just 7 years..

10 yrs knowing each other = 5 yrs of that, he’s trying to realise he already loves her
    +
    2 yrs of denying his feelings
    +
    7 yrs w/ Calia in the war

= 19 yrs of knowing each other?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  9. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    It helps a lot. Thank you for making this clear :blobxd: I'm looking forward to your spoilers

10. Sadistic Nyx

Sadistic Nyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can read Chinese, you can just create and account. Everyday, you can log in and '签到' once and then you will receive one '狐币'. Each chapter needs around 30 狐币 to unlock. So if u log in for 1 month and take your attendance everyday, you can unlock a chapter for free.

11. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind please give us more spoilers:blobReach:blobmelt_thumbs:blobmelt:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  12. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since mc is pregnant, she hope to find a doctor taking care of her
    The female doctor that she knew for a long time and trusted have family , couldn't leave the capital with her, so the female doctor introduce her relative-
    A male doctor whose wife died while giving birth so he is profession in this field and couldn't come out from the sadness
    This leads to when Simmon finally got some clues about Mc's trace, he heard that there's a handsome and gentle guy accompany her and take good care of her, and Simmon got mad

For the baby's education, mc will read story books to her baby everyday when she is pregnant, one day the doctor suggest that he should read for the baby
    He told mc it is better for a male to read,let the baby hear some low male voice
    Mc asked him is it because of the role of the father
    The doctor says yes
    And mc reply: thank you for thinking for my child, but you're not his father, so I'll read it
    Then the doctor leaves feeling hurt

13. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When mc is hiding in the countryside, once she have a dream in which she is having a hot night with Simmon doing...~
    The dream is sooo real, the touch the air the words and the heat makes she nearly though it is true, and she enjoyed it actually
    But when she saw Simmon's eyes filled with passion and love, she suddenly think that: oh this is just a dream, cause Simmon will never look at me this way
    When's he woke up, she couldn't cool herself down for a while, then she was nervous, thinking :there must be something wrong with me, how come I'll dream about Simmon?!
    Also
    Sorry my dear child, how dare I make this dirty dream with this sacred, pregnant body, and let my precious baby learn things not suitable for children
    Sorry I will never do that again

14. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    She's brutally honest huh? :blobjoy:
    Many thanks for these spoilers :blobgift:

15. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    During her stay in the countryside
    She hide her identity and introduce herself as"a rich widow who want to give birth in the same place where her dead husband grow up in memorial of him"( she do feel sorry to Simmon since he is still alive XD )
    And she also creat a total different character- a weak woman with fragile body
    She likes to go for a walk and keep coughing or wears a lot, afraid of cold etc, and the neighbors will come and worried about her, give her healthy things or take care of her, suggest ways to avoid getting sick
    Since she is an orphan, she enjoy being cared by others, especially local people are all kind and warm people
    The small town is a beautiful place with nice people, the only problem is it is beside the fairy forest and the beast land, it is quite dangerous sometimes, so in order to give her baby a safe place to grow up, she secretly go killing the beasts as simple exercise
    The locals didn't know that and they though Kalia brings luck to the place since there are no more beasts after she's here
    Once the neighbor gives her an apple, it smells so good that she immediately split it into half by bare hands to eat, forgetting that she is now a weak woman, which shocked the locals
    Causing Kalia think it is difficult to pretend weak and she has to be aware of that

16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, it must be hilarious! I am sure just watching 'weak and fragile' Kalia is enough to give Simmon heart attack.

17. Sadistic Nyx

Sadistic Nyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Simon cause quite a big commotion that he makes a breaking news i think like 3 times in the newspaper that reached Kalia's countryside.
    The latest one was about Simon becoming comatose for 3 days after he overuse his magic.

Simon also had the same dream of having a hot night with Kalia.

In the silent darkness, his eyelash were shaking slightly. Soon, he opened his eyes revealing an outstanding pair of golden eyes. He closed his lifeless eyes again.

"Ugh."

A sigh came out of his lips and his silver hair was scattered on the bed. Simon was lying o the bed, covering his face with both hands. Although he has been awake for a long time, his face was still hot.

He covered his face with both hands and kept saying Kalia's name. "Kalia, Kalia..."

As long as he say that name, he can feel the heat rising up in his body.

Faced with that dream, Simon moaned in pain and curled up. Although he has woken up from the dream, he can still feel her lying in his arms. She embraced him with her arms and was heated up all over. He stroked her smooth skin with his hands, kissing her fiercely, the feelings of their lips and teeth touching.... all of these felt so real.

This dream was so vivid that it is driving Simon crazy. He sighed, his cheeks was not as red anymore and his body is still curled up. Simon felt that if he moved a little, the residual warmth would disappear immediately. Even if it was only a dream, he wanted to keep it as Kalia was that important to him.

"My god, where are you? Kalia!"

Come back, please.

Simon closed his eyes again, he can feel his heart being torn apart and it hurts so much. He can only look forward to seeing Kalia in his dream, instead of waiting in pain in reality.

If we meet again, I will tie you to me even if I had to cut off your arms and legs. But, you won't be happy, right? What if I still can't keep you by my side even after I've done that? Will you come back if I am going to die? What if ... I am really dying and you still don't come back? What should I do then?

Just thinking about these situations make Simon feel very distressed. The pain of being abandoned filled his heart. He felt that the relationship between the two of them was thinner than a paper.

Yeah, that's right, our relationship is not that close! Kalia turned away and left without even saying goodbye!

"A stronger and more practical relationship must be built!"

Titles such as 'The Great Sorceror' and being a genius was irrelevant to Simon. Even his title as a duke was just established so that he can stand side by side wit Kalia. Without her, Simon lost his happiness. From the moment he was rescued by Kalia, he belonged to Kalia, That is a fact that only Kalia is unaware of.

Kalia, why did you abandon me? Why did you abandon me?! If you had considered me as your friend, you wouldn't have left without even saying goodbye.

"Kalia!"

Simon felt another wave of pain in his heart. Another day of despair has passed.

I wonder how the dream thing works...