Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to see that happen then Claude go berserk.
    Sorry, Claude just agreeing to anything is just OOC (Out of Character) to me and if Lucas doesn't blow his shit, I'm giving a fire spell for his benefit. Those two are just walking atomic bombs and I think Athy still has a brain cell to create bunker instead than tempt that.

2. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Edited: there was no Diana's backtory (webnovel and printed novel were the same. Periodt.)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    Creolenerd and MiserableSOUL like this.
  3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But didn't he saved her from getting r*ped????

4. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Nonono Claude was the one who saved Diana from being r*ped by his father and brother, so he was the one punished. I wrote “tried to lessen his punishment” but what I mean was take the punishment herself, the translator put it that way.
    2) That part demonstrates that Diana respected Claude as a person, resulting in her seeing him as the only royal and heir to the throne. They got close with time bc Diana wanted to befriend him and he was interesting to her.

5. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay.....thank you soooooo much for clearing my doubts....❤❤❤❤❤

6. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I prefer she just run away.

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  7. kelloggss__

kelloggss__ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I have a question, does anyone know anything more or in detail about Jeanette's mom, cause Diana is mentioned quite a lot in this thread but Jennette's mom piqued my interest with her 'romance' with Claude and his brother

8. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Noble. Rosaria's sister so that makes her Ezekiel's aunt. Picked as fiancee to Claude but she keeps delaying the engagement. Was a scheming woman coz she intially tries to be supportive to Claude but ended up in Anastasius' bed. Patricipated in the Claude's brother's experiment. The reason why Claude didnt trust any woman except Diana. Died in bringing Jeannette to the world. The definition of a green tea bitch.

9. caeIumgaIaxies

caeIumgaIaxies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't Diana's backstory. I've asked multiple friends who had the physical copy of the book and they said that the side stories have no mention of Diana's backstory whatsoever. I don't know where this came from, but this is actual misinformation. I've also read the novel myself and I don't remember reading anything like that at all.

10. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    This came from a translator that bought the printed version of wmmap, in the webnovel is different. If Plutus has changed this now with all the revisions she apparently has made to the printed version then bad for us bc Diana is interesting enough.

11. Srta.Heaven

Srta.Heaven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! this is my first time commenting on this thread. And, I wanted to ask something...
    Well, I know that originally in the novel, Athy ends up with Lucas. But, I've read somewhere that the author of the manhwa had a preference over Ijekiel, and that she wants to change the plot of the novel so that the two of them end up together! I don't know if this is true. Does anyone know anything about it?

12. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Plutus(author of wmmap) is technically Spoon's(manhwa illustrator) boss, so that's not gonna happen unless Plutus says so.

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  13. yully

yully Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. It's the first time im commenting in this thread and i wanna ask the ending of the novel actually. I wanna know what happened to jennette and ijekiel in the end. What happened to them? Did they end up with anyone or are they doing fine?? sorry i just wanna know.:oops::oops:

14. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also saw the raws on Pinterest. Atta boy Lucas is back!

And still no, I don't like how the development happened in the manwha. They trashed Athy's and Claude's development for Janet's life conflict and make her their third wheel.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  16. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I don't like his adult long-haired version before because it gives a different vibe. But the redesign (mix of his cuteness plus long hair) is maxed handsome and cute!

17. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    He better came back for good and he better stay put. He needs to make up for all those Jeannette releases and a showdown with black haired dude would be nice. Im stalking raw coz I heard there will more Jeannette scenes. Ugh.

It's you relative yoy really dont want anywhere witj you or those who cant take a hint. Speaking of third wheel, she better stay away also from Lucas. Athy should keep hitting Lucas though.

MonBon992201 and Shimozuki Yue like this.
  18. 23rdholmes

23rdholmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a bit about confused Lucas and Lucas2, is this an AU?

19. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    AU. and its a side story.

20. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am low-key hoping that Lucas, with his very blunt personality, tells Jeanette all the things she's been to block-headed to understand in the subtle ways they've told her so far. Tell her all that the readers have thought of her!

Also, I am guessing with his magic level-up, he'll soon realize all the shit that was done to her/she does to others and hopefully we see some heads rolling.