LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well each undead seems to have different weaknesses and issues in exchange for various benefits. One of the main ones has to do with the body having a lower durability and so it breaks more easily in exchange for not having to deal with stamina issues for instance. Though Jiangshi are more like zombies so they don't have the durability issue, rather they have penalties to do with actually being killed for players and the standard weakness to Holy stuff or anything that purifies the dead or evil like the flames of the Red Phoenix do. Plus the penalty of not being able to use standard means of healing like natural regeneration or holy magic though I think potions still work.

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, he made Veradin sad and never to log into the biggest game in their world. Pretty much social death, is that what happened to the man hating sisters pair, the dude who tried to enslave Mercedes, the merchant who tried to enslave the elves, BASICALLY ANYONE WHO PIT AGAINST GRID?

3. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yura-chwaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!~ :aww:

Shoo Zibal a second-rate shouldn't steal a heroine!!

I actually wondered at some point why he isn't gibbed yet in real life.

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Cuz unlike the Sword God or any VRMMORPG CN WN, the people in Korea don't send mafias to go hunt down their oppositions and kill them IRL, this isn't Hardcore Gamer. There is probably some hidden rules on that too, don't bring the grudge from Satisfy back to Earth.

...most probably they make them relocate to the seabed if they are actually killing someone.

5. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't mean Grid specifically. Veradin has done multiple bad things to multiple people in the game.

It's just weird that they don't carry that over to real life like how people have some hatred over those celebrities that were in despicable villain roles. Like that 'politician' in Train to Busan.

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    They probably did, the issue is, unless you have Lauel level of Private Investigator ability/ wealth to do a background check, you will have a hard time to locate the Player behind Veradin. Probably there are people who want Veradin to die in real life, but they lack the resources to actually find him as a. He is not like a celebrity like Grid and Kraugel or any national competitors. b unless he himself is a moron, he will hide on plain sight, the issue is that Satisfy is a GLOBAL VRMMORPG, meaning Veradin can be anywhere in the world and unless people wants to get sued for hurting the wrong person, they will have to double check the identity of Veradin first, which is difficult as Morpheus does not rat on its players' identity unless they commit a RL felony.

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, wtf, I dun need to open incognito to read Overgeared?

8. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    You're opening incognito for a novel that basically omits all 'good time'?

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Nononono, last time they had this "out of guest chapters" thing... but I think it is because I cleared my cookies after watching certain sites in incognito, which in turn deleted all my cookies (making it a pain in the ass) and that reseted my "guest chapters limit."

Speaking of which, I found out to reset the trailer limits of certain "sites", all I need to do is exit incognito and open again.

10. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    considering whats going on in the world currently with the virus i can appreciate the fact he stopped a plague a lot more now lol. i wonder if he actually ever uses the rats to spread plagues on any enemies though

11. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    lololol

Eddy andres likes this.
  12. IllidanStormrage

IllidanStormrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just make a WW account?

13. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the intro is good, but the sfxs are abit too many I think. Or too large.

15. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is that a new version of a overgeared manhwa or the old bad one everyone talks about? i never read the bad one so i dont know

16. Digital Gent

Digital Gent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just checked an aggregator site for manga/manhwa and so on, and it indeed appears to a new version. Never actually gave a look at the old one until now, but this new one looks a lot more... Smoother(?) compared to the old one. By that I mean the old art certainly looks more rough in comparison.

17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, awesome then ill have to check it out and bookmark it.

18. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New manga in the same style as solo leveling which is considered top tier quality in the manga community

Since we know the story is already good, this manga will become the next solo leveling in the long run

19. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now if we could only get an anime adaption

20. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, you guys are already talking about the new manhwa... anyone getting the vibe of Solo Leveling art style...
    Of course someone did. Now the question is, WILL THE NEW ARTIST FUCKS UP THE LORE OF OG LIKE THE PREVIOUS ONE DID?!?!? Find out next when some shady translator site does the translating.

Though seriously, while the previous artist fucks the lore, he/ she/ it (for apache helis) did try to tally the goofiness of the work by having a more cartoonish style, and Yura scene wasn't that bad. Minus the Irene part, FUCK I REMEMBER THE IRENE PART!

*Sigh* the previous artist did managed to bring out Grid's initial patheticness, this new one just straight up pulls a Solo Leveling MC vibe.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Shield Loyalist likes this.