Spoiler (BL)The Earth is Online

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ThePinkHotPot, May 2, 2018.

1. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Did anyone know about this? The novel got a radio drama, donghua, live action, game, and books signed!

Koumika, Minabi234, cirrus74 and 2 others like this.
  2. lijia

lijia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not hoping for too much but hopefully the plot will be decent. And there won't be unnecessary love lines that does not exist on the original novel :)

3. DimensionalRoamer

DimensionalRoamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really want a hard copy of this book, i hope they sell/ship to north america :/

4. Minabi234

Minabi234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, may i know where you got this info from? i really want to listen to the radio drama

5. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Directly from the author's workpage.
    http://www.jjwxc.net/oneauthor.php?authorid=624321

Unfortunately, I haven't found any information on those adaptations... They've probably only signed contracts for them..

Minabi234 likes this.
  6. Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they make an anime adaptation of this in the future, albeit a decent one. With all the action and puzzle solving, it would literally kick a*s.

Givemeee and Neekogiirl like this.
  7. IcyFireReaper

IcyFireReaper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain Wang Zexin instance more clearly for me if possible because im still confuse about his death (at ch149 they talk about it)

8. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed through the chapter (and it has been a long time since I read it), so I could be wrong, but essentially, WZX should be one of the many players like MHX who were in the parallel earth where you kill for other people's time. WZX killed the other person for 5 seconds. He could only rest for 5 seconds before killing or doing another instance again. However, he didn't, so he died.

9. IcyFireReaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clearing thing up for me! tbh i thought it that he glitch or something at the last moment of the 3 day period of 5 second and die.

Now can someone explain to to me wtf is the Eve and ML note of the ability

10. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummmm, I sort of forgot? XD Do you have a chapter reference for me to look at so that I can remember?

11. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually you're correct here. He went into game instance during the first 3 day prep period. His game had something to do with time and he won the game but ended up with 5 extra seconds of “time”. So he exited the game world and got back home but to actually COMPLETE/END the game, he needed to find a clock and move the second hand back 5 seconds so his “time” matches everyone else's. Because his time didn't match up with the rest of the world, he ended up basically stuck in this pocket space trapped in his own house - he can see everyone from the windows but can't go out or communicate with his neighbors, etc. At the end of the 3 days, he never figured out his time was wrong, so he basically got erased (sent to au world like the other not chosen players or just directly died, I'm not really sure).

His story got made into a replayable game instance basically to warn players that the game may not necessary be ended when you think it's ended.

IcyFireReaper likes this.
  12. IcyFireReaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you for explaining me about it, but man... that is sad

13. AnnyC88

AnnyC88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 35 when did Tang Mo stole Fatty's abilities? Tang Mo tried to get the knife with which fatty cut the electric man, and thought it would give him the ability and he got the knife from him immediately, but still he didn't get the ability. But next day when Tang Mo fought with the stowaway called Speed he already has that spatial ability. Which part did I miss? The 12th ability (from fatty) is totally skipped, and 13 ability (Speed) is described in detail.
    I am in chapter 37 currently.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  14. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Fatty's abilities is pretty strong, he can't obtain it through normal means as a restriction (ie asking for stuff and not giving back money). He only got speed's ability because he killed him, so if he wants Fatty's then he'll have to kill him as well.

15. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhh i'm so happy i finished this amazing novel, and put it as my fav of all time. i'm still wondering what Eve meant at the end, and other stuff but overall im very satisfied lol. By the way, does anyone know the function of Mosaic's Magic Matches??? I tried looking for it but I forgot

16. islondoncalling

islondoncalling Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If lit at over ~1300°C, it will light a fire that can never be put out. (Why BRY cut off his arm after TM lit him up) Aside from that and bludgeoning strength I don't know.

17. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you meant the 3 small matches he won from one of those games, it's basically like you get 1 wish/request from each match. It's been a while since I read that part so details are kinda fuzzy now.

To clear the last tower floor, players need to collect “treasure” from the game bosses. The small magic matches was Mosiac’s treasure which Tang Mo won early. Tang Mo lights them all up and asks the tower (?) 6 questions (1 question for each match, he used turkey egg to reverse time to ask 3 more questions)

adoring likes this.
  18. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the author wrote sth new ?

19. Aria Hime

Aria Hime The wind has come.. ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m only at chapter 100, how many team mates would TangMo have? what will happen to luo fengcheng will he get an ability?

20. Aria Hime

Aria Hime The wind has come.. ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay can someone explain to me the confession scene at 167.
    What’s the meaning behind
    “If it isn’t selling ourselves… what is it?” Statement by Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo

T_T i’m Too slow to catch what it meant