Spoiler (Bl) Master of Interstellar Greening

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DhiVhi, Apr 5, 2020.

1. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title :Master of Interstellar Greening
    《星际绿化大师》
    By : Rong Xiaoxuan
    Chapter : 168 (completed)
    Raw : http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4064873
    Dormouse, a petite and shy mammal, spends 3/4 of its life in sleep, and often starves to death due to lethargy and forgets to eat.
    The shy little dormouse awoke to find that he was in prison, or a star, a type of planet abandoned after interstellar wars, with harsh living conditions, a large number of prisoners of war, and the fugitives were exiled. , Is also a barren land, it is a dark land.

Shu Shuishui carefully claws: "Excuse me? Is there a place to sleep? I use one, no, two hazelnuts for you!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quran bone has recently raised a pet rat. Pet rat is not sticky, but a little sticky.

Shu Shuishui (* ^-^ *): "It's a pity not to give me a nest with such a beautiful hand, may I ask ... Can this hand be rented to me? I ... I pay three hazelnuts!" The claws are richer than the number four, and for a moment, Shu Shuishui carefully cautiously pressed the tip of a claw out of it with another claw.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lao gong and xiao shou to keep each other as pets, keep them, enmmmm ... this Pets look at eight mistakes, marry home and be the daughter-in-law.
    Xiao shou is super cute and ready for tissues, you may get bloodied at any time, reading the text is risky, and anemia needs to be cautious.
    (Nothing serious, planting farms, sleeping and sleeping, greening the green environment, saving and saving the world)

[The text is mainly about planting and finding a good place to live. Similar to a story about the end of the world minus zombie. The romance line is Super CUTE, at first, mc & ml treat each other as their pet. MC (Shui Shui) is THE CUTEST MC EVER! He is such a cute dumpling who obsessed with a ritual meaning when he wants to cook, he will use chef hat ; when he wants to read, he will use glasses; when he wants to plant, he will bring hoe even though he uses his claw dig. The meng is overflowed through text. Mc also is a kind person, he understand how precious each life is so he rarely demand expensive things when someone asked his technology like portable planting.
    Ml is 99% robot beside his brain. He used to be a god of war of their galaxy but after an accident, his body hurts to much and doctor can only save his brain so they make him robot. After become robot, ml become super powerful so after they war he was framed and banished to the prison planet. He didnt have any desire before meeting mc. In the story, ml will slowly regain his humanity. What's so cute about ml is, eventhough he is super powerful, he likes to pretend weak so mc can protect him. There is no overbearing ml, and ml also such an interesting character as he always ashamed of his identity as half robot and thinks that he didnt deserve to be with mc. The romance line is so heartwarming.]

@Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing, psychobee, Anie and 2 others like this.
  2. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo ml is a half robot? Should I expect something like terminator or tin man?
    Looks good I will try to mtl.

3. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, ml is half robot but NO, Mc always protect ml so we wont see things like terminator. Ml part focus mainly on how ml tries to regain his humanity as he always feel that he no longer human and doesnt have desire

wildthorn likes this.
  4. UsageK

UsageK Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds super cute!