Creepy story (not virus-related)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    So Ai-chan's laptop's wifi adaptor suddenly died. Ai-chan won't elaborate about that other than "Screw you Hewlett-Packard and your crappy customer support! Go die in a well!" Anyway, because HP's customer support sucks donkey ass, Ai-chan had to ask the dude to go find a computer repair shop still open. Because there is another week for lockdown and looking at the wall for an entire week is NOT fun!

So he finally found one guy in the entire region who still does computer fixes. And strangely enough, this guy's facebook page is called, Tok Bomoh, a Malay term for one of the variants of Malay witch doctor. That by itself is not scary, after all, it could be just a nickname, right?

So he went to that guy's place, who ran the repair service in his own home, because he can't open his repair shop due to the lockdown. Ai-chan's dude waited in front of the gate, and waited, and waited. Because there was no guard and the place was as quiet as a black man trying to stay hidden from a white cop in Detroit. Until in the end he called the guy and the guy just asked him to wait until someone opens the gate from inside.

Then Ai-chan's dude went in, and he pressed the elevator button. The left elevator opened, and he went in. It was an old elevator, with some graffiti on the wall and the usual musky smell of old elevators. Then he pressed the button for the fourth floor.

Suddenly... the door opens. And he was like, "Huh? Why isn't it moving up?" So he closed the door and pressed 4th floor again.

And... the door opens again. So thinking that the elevator wasn't working, he exited and pressed the button for the right elevator. This one works, and he managed to get to 4th floor without having to climb the stairs. Which was a good thing, because if he got tired from having to climb the stairs, we won't have midnight activities tonight.

So he sent the laptop to this guy on the 4th floor. Ai-chan's dude said he didn't look like Tok Bomoh at all, and in fact, he looked quite young. The Tok Bomoh said he'd have a look for about 1 hour and contact Ai-chan's dude when he's done. Ai-chan's dude agreed and instead of going home, he decided to stay in his car in the quiet, dead neighbourhood. He did buy a bottle of water from the grocery store nearby, though.

Within one hour, the Tok Bomoh called and said he fixed the problem. He asked for RM5 for his work (which is similar to USD1.20) which is very cheap even considering Malaysian services are already cheap. So Ai-chan's dude went back up to his apartment. He took the right elevator this time, knowing that the left elevator was shot.

After taking the laptop, and paying for the stuff, he went back down, also taking the right elevator. Then as he was driving home, the Tok Bomoh called again, saying Ai-chan's SD Card fell off in his apartment. So Ai-chan's dude went back there.

When he went down again, he accidentally took the left elevator. When the door opened without moving through the floors, he thought, "Oh, I forgot this is one is shot." So he went back out when the door opened again and pressed the button for the right elevator.

Suddenly the left elevator opened and a girl came out of it. Then the guy behind him went into the elevator. "What the heck?!" he said but he didn't follow the guy, he still waited for the right elevator because he thought the would just open again, but it didn't! The elevator went all the way down to the ground floor!

As he took the right elevator down to the ground floor, he was very confused. Then he looked back and was horrified. What he saw in the left elevator as it opened was... a new graffiti!

He told Ai-chan that the left elevator probably hated him or something along that line. It's probably a tsukumogami.

Do you have any creepy stories to share?

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    My house of horrors type of quest

Fulminata and Ai chan like this.
  3. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    im more worried the guy stole your data

4. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, does the SD card contain Ai Chan's nudes? :hmm:

5. Dragoony

Dragoony Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much of a creepy story instead more of a wierd stuff that occured to friend a few years back.

So my friend which for this story let's call him Paul, he was 16 was an everyday student and average in most fields.
    My firend was and still is living in the downtown part of the city, in a flat located at the 8th floor of this building complex.
    He lives with his grandma as his grandfather pass away when he was still a kid and his parents are working oversees.

One particular night as he was dozzing off and on into sleep-mode, he start hearing this buzzing noise in his room.
    He open his eyes only to see the interior of the room highlighted in different colors ranging from green, yellow all the way to white.
    He doesn't really remember all the colors but he's adamant that it was a quite a large spectrum of them.

From this and the buzzing noise, he started having goose bumps and was in fear of what the hell is happening so he close his eyes wishing for everything to just go away.
    Doesn't really remember how long he stood there covered in plain terror but after what feel like forever everything stopped all of a sudden. (no more noise and no flashes from his closed eyes)
    He looked around the room, fighting the fear he had and saw nothing out of place. He looked out the window just to see the darkness of the night and nothing else.

He grab a glass of water and went back to his room, only to discover the lights have re-amarged freaked out he went to his grandma's room.
    She was sound asleep not wishing to wake her up and sounding like a complete mad-lad, he just stood there for a few minutes to re-organize his thoughts and re-open his now closed door to his room once again to find it pitch black once more.

He went to sleep without anything happening again that night, when he woke up the first thing he did was call a few friends (me included) and tell us this tale. As we knew him as someone who was not just a skeptic but a dismissal of anything out of the ordinary, we took what he said at face value.

He searched for years trying to find out what he experience or answers. He dismissed most of them as no laser/car/airplane could have done that and a lot of other theories that were placed before him. To this day he still doesn't have a clue on what happen that fateful day but we know that it change him and made him view unexplained events in a different "light" from then on.

Ai chan likes this.
  6. MaidChan

MaidChan 『Battlemaid』 『TRAP』 『Homeless Maid』

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently residing in our ancestral house by myself. My uncle got stuck because of these quarantine stuffs, i have no choice really.

And yeah, vases started moving in front of me the other day. I gotta investigate these stuffs!!
    images (31).jpeg

(just kidding, im scared af)

Fulminata and Ai chan like this.
  7. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    Midnight hanky spanky activities.

Ai chan likes this.
  8. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Asking the right question my dude.

Ai chan and InvincibleDespair like this.
  9. a14635

a14635 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Disappearing weird looking snakes.

Ai chan likes this.
  10. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone left their ghost unattended, probably :blobpopcorn:

Ai chan likes this.
  11. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    perhaps its a way for the thing inside elevator to say i dont want to carry a "riajuu" (lol)

its not creepy story(at least for me) but when i was a child(maybe about 5-6 yrs old) i woke up at night and wants to pee, that time i still slept with mom and woke her up to accompany me.
    for no reason i suddenly look at the window near the bedroom and saw a face; brown skin, smaller than the size of my head with fangs protruding from his mouth. Only the head is seen, like someone have remove the other body parts then glue it on the glass surface.

When i woke up in the morning, the head is already gone but i cant help but keep remembering it even after 20+ year passed already.
    maybe because its the first time i saw something that's not human, what came to my mind that time is "so, those kind of supernatural being does exist"

*some friend says its just illusion but its just so real in my eyes, i can swear its as real as my near bursting bladder at that time(XD)
    so i doubt its just a dream or some illusion since i woke up clear headed that time

Ai chan likes this.
  12. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Ai chan likes this.
  13. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh, i have one!

So when i was just a smoll child, i had a habit of taking midnight baths cause the weather was just so effing hot in the area. My old house have this T-shaped short corridors with the bathroom located in the center of the crossing. The right corridor leads to the bedrooms, and left one leads to closet and the room with all the junk stuff. Across the bathroom is a short corridor that leads to the living area, and eventually leads to the then-empty backyard.

I believe that it was around midnight, after i finished taking a bath and was about to head back to my room. A few seconds after i opened the bathroom door, I saw my lil bro ran out from the left corridor, faced me and said my name and some other things that i didn't quite catch, then ran again to the corridor that leads to the living room and eventually, the backyard (and it was a dead end).

I was mystified, and quite irked for his prank. I called my brother name again and again, trying to figure out what he said. Eventually, my father and my real brother came out from the bedroom corridors because of my shouting and asked what's the matter.
    There's no other way to go to the bedroom aside from that t-crossing where i stood, and i would obviously noticed my brother if he went back to the bedroom.
    Oh, and he's wearing a different clothes from the one i saw a few seconds ago.

Soo .. who was the .."person"... from before? :aww::aww:

Ai chan likes this.
  14. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there was certainly some nudes and lewds in there. But there was nothing particularly important that you can't get from surfing the web for half an hour. The SD card was mostly filled with pie-rated songs, though.

ongoingwhy and AliceShiki like this.
  15. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: Holyyyy molyyyy!!!!!
    Hopefully it’s a prank hopefully it’s a prank....:notlikeblob:
    Is the back yard able to connect to bedroom window...?

16. Serapheid

Serapheid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve got several but it would take forever to write each one, so I’ll pick one of the more silly/creepy ones.

When I was in college, around 2010 I think, there was a quadrangle in our campus that had a single-occupant male/female restroom underneath a staircase out in the open.

It was rarely used, but somewhat maintained. One time, it was almost the end of lunch and time for classes to start (our college still followed middle/high school scheduling for most courses), so I wanted to use this particular restroom since it was nearby.

The place was almost deserted, save for a few students and one guy behind me who wanted to use the same restroom.

Before I got to the door, which was 6 feet away from me, another guy-student ran from the side cutting us and cried out he’s sorry but he really had to go.

We didn’t mind since there was ample time before classes started, but after a few minutes the guy behind me was getting impatient and started knocking on the door asking if he was done.

We did hear a reply “Almost done!” But after waiting a few more minutes the guy behind me got fed up and tried opening the door while cursing.

Surprisingly, it opened, but the inside was empty with the toilet water still in the middle of flushing.

The dude screamed and ran away with terror visible on his face. The reason? This particular restroom had no other entrance and no windows.

What did I do? I had one of the most peaceful bathroom sessions due to no one being around as I did my business. :blobtongue:

17. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this was when I was yee bit small.

I had a fight with my sis, she said something along the line " you can't even sleep on your own", and silly me wanted to prove her wrong, so I convinced my very worried mom to let me sleep alone. Intentionally I left the lights off, opened the curtains and windows and ofcourse for safety covered myself with two layers of blanket.

Maybe an hour or so sleeping I felt this light moving, and when I open to see who it was...booom!.

On my left side wall there were shadows moving around with there arms waving up, for the first time in my life I understood what it meant to have 'your heart stuck in your throat', I literally couldn't even scream nor move my fingers.

Down a minute I was still watching the shadows, then when I finally got my voice I screamed my throat out, but it sounded like a squeek. Luckily my mom heard it and came and saw me shivering.

She saw the shadows on the wall ( yep it was still there), then she saw the window being open, when she looked out she just turned to me and started laughing and came to me and picked me up in her arms to show what it was.

turned out our front neighborhood was having a party on their rooftop and the light from there was casting those buffoons' shadows on our wall.

I swear, from then onwards whenever I sleept in that room I always keep the curtain closed.

Serapheid likes this.
  18. Serapheid

Serapheid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh! I have another one that involves another bathroom haunting stint which ends up silly.

This was at our college’s Health & Science campus which is at another building that houses some biology and nursing related stuff such as donated bodies for study.

It has two floors and there’s a restroom just above the stairs right beside the room that houses all the bodies in formalin.

I used this restroom in particular since it was behind our classroom.

After I had done my business, I was washing my hands when a big dude, twice my size and black like ground coal got poured on him, had to come in and use the restroom. I knew he was a student though since he was using the same uniform, albeit it looked whiter than our regular beige ones.

There’s only enough room for one guy to pass the corridor so I had to move out of his way since washing my hands meant blocking that corridor.

He asked me if the one teaching our class was the course department supervisor, and told him yeah. We hit it off after that; talking about silly things and how she was a pain as a teacher.

As I was almost done, he told me that he’s about done as well and glad we had that talk. I waited for a bit then remembered that I hadn’t asked him for his name and section, but instead of a reply all I heard was flushing at the last stall he was using.

I went to check the stall, but it was empty save for the toilet mid flushing again.

I was confused since, like I said, the corridor was too narrow for two people to pass each other, so he would’ve had to come out the same way and bump into me if he got out. The window was also locked and too small even for me to pass through.

I slowly got out and kept looking over my shoulder in case I missed the guy.

When I got to the hallway, one of my classmates saw me and asked “Did you just use that restroom?”

A little wary, I told him “Yeah” and he replied:

“Bro, that restroom’s for girls.”

My mind blanked and I legitimately said, “... no wonder there weren’t any urinals.”

What an anti-climax :blobrofl:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    Laraenna likes this.
  19. Fulminata

Reading List:
    Link
    nop, you'll have to scale a wall to do that :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

20. Fulminata

Reading List:
    Link