Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    He's in the process of reviving. He was corrupted by Mother Goddess of Depravity, and sometimes there's a corrupted side of him that took control of everything for him. He stops his reviving process because he didn't want MGOD to destroy everything as he's still corrupted even after he died once.

Anyway, he was corrupted once he went into Moon/Outer Space.
    There's a second book promised, the third is not really promised.

2. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    So now, the one who has chance to advance is

* Audrey
    * Alger
    * Cattleya
    * Fors

Leonard should be able to advance after/during the whole mess in hunting down Rose School of Thought.

Xio is kinda in a weird state. Lmao.

Derrick may got told by The Fool to also go to the south to hunt Rose School of Thought.

Hm... Will there be any Tarot Meeting in the near future? Also not just skimmed like the Author did in Volume 7 before.

Fors is still the one with best chance to become angel but lmao salted fish and her ceremony is too dangerous right now. Who dares to go to outer space rn.

shanarock likes this.
  3. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that the acts behind these characters aren't that simple. Hermes and his greed to replace Adam through Audrey. Here I thought he was just a lackey. They all have their own agenda to follow and a twist to reveal. I wonder if we will see Zaratul again on the next book. I can smell the author's regret on him.

4. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Hermes who had lived through second epoch was once a member of Dragon or not.

Yeah, it's either he let Zaratul rest peacefully (with Klein taking the sequence 2 characteristic) or not. Kinda funny that this dude died just like that.

I honestly wanted Klein to have a lackey that's sequence 2 as it's kinda boring that all is him, and his lackeys are all sequence 4. Maybe he cultivated a Beyonder of Fool Pathway... However unlikely that is. Lmao.

Mercy likes this.
  5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    What i meant when when i said 2 book is 2 volumes (?) Or whatever they are called xD

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I always thought Klein will have marionets on the same level as him...As in always...Sequemce 3 ? Get me a sequnce 3 marionet....Sequemce 2 get a sequence 2 marionet lel And like that till god hood xD When hes a god not so much but there was allways a chance but lmao seems like its not like that.

7. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What poorer headquarters where the sealed artifacts are? and the booty where is it? Polly Dellow was there nothing to die for? What a good plan Hermes was to intimidate Audrey Hall so that she would ask for help and in this way Klein would be in charge of destroying the organization?

the difference in abysmal power of an angel king and one who is not practically klein strolled through his house nothing can threaten him at this moment I wonder if you don't fear Adam's anger? when you are done what you are doing.

I think as things stand klein has the power to take any church by force right now have the sealed artifacts they have as long as it doesn't involve descending a sequence 0.

this novel is near the end always when the mc turns op is a bad sign ):

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  8. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the sequence of Hermes?

9. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link

10. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Book. Volumes is different as they're part of the book.

11. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, always the same level. But really, instead of Klein worshipping Klein (what a narcissistic), let another true blessed worshipping him.

Well,there's Danitz but yeah, you know what I mean.

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... Well Paul is only a Sequence 3 while Klein is the strongest King of Angels around here. So it's no wonder he can just strolled around. The gap in power level is more than Klein and Amon back in Volume 6.

As Adam and ASG gonna merge, in the end they will still have anchor in term of Aurora Order followers, so no worry if Adam gonna lost anchor because of this. He probably just gonna stare and be done with it.

Klein won't mess with any orthodox church as his church power isn't that good. With the churches letting his church stay around, there won't be any fight around them.

Soneview777 likes this.
  13. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Klein is going to kill Hermes next, or maybe he will go after Rose School of Thought?

14. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I love novels of this type where the MC has a range of power and couldn't work miracles with him, I explain in other novels that the MC is level 10 and I was able to face level 30 for saying he is a supreme genius And those things, the real novels with that theme for very good battles that it has are not worth it, someone recommends something where the MC is not broken from the beginning, it does not have a trick, it does not have romance if it is in the end of the novel, then it doesn't matter and your progress is slow or intermediate, in other words, don't be strong too fast good fights and the plot doesn't have as many jumps in time. Thank you

15. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not think that Klein kills Hermes, the author has to leave characters for his new book from the expectation of another protagonist.

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    As the only novel I read is either LotM (with Alger my man as the main reason to read) and BL novels, I can't recommend any novels at the moment. Lmao.

The one I read but stop in the middle is Omniscient Reader Viewpoints (it was actually quite cute one and the one that's really op is the novel protagonist and not the mc). However it's korean novel so there might be some weird phrases or something like that for you.

Oh well, I just can't recommend any now. Sorry. Most novels I read will be drop in just a few chapters because of romance, harem, or just... Uninteresting at all and too repeatable in term of ideas, phrases, and non-stop descriptions of woman's body. (like I don't need to know a woman's sweat smell okay, it's all the same why you need to describe it lmao)

Darkschneider likes this.
  17. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. He probably won't bother at all with Hermes now.

The way I see it, now Klein's only gonna complete Evernight task, and probably helped Will with his task in killing Ouroboros... Ugh, please do kill him. If Baby Will die, Klein's gonna be the most ungrateful bastard in this whole novel.

18. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest you try Supreme Magus, it's kind of similar to LotM but has an additional theme that tackles the struggles of mental health and the difficulty of trying to change and reaching out for support/help. The first couple of chapter might be off putting to most people though, just a heads up. Lots of interpersonal development and an interesting case study on codependency imo.

19. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that. I read it up to... The one where he started his school time... And then drop it. I think the one off-putting for me is that some story makes it like the world revolves around the mc and the rest of the world is out to get him. It's probably just me but I can't stand it.

It's the same reason I dropped The Beginning after the End (even if the father is sort of hot, lmao)... Kids thinking of protecting their families and stuff like that (especially off acting their age) is just weird for me. Lol. Oh well...

20. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what about the last dragon alive ? Where did it go?