Spoiler Atelier Tanaka

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cupcake, Oct 15, 2016.

1. JustaReader

JustaReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... thats not what your prev post said...

2. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
    NTR all the way. NTR till the end.

3. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    The girls are actually loving him but due to various reasons they can't approach him directly, no actual NTR later in the story since these girls are pretty devoted to him. The hero who seems having potential on NTRing the noble girls no longer can do so since the hero is revering him and doesn't want want to betray him. So poor Tanaka haven't got his share of any perverted moment yet..
    1. The blond noble girl (the hero's ex-girlfriend #1) : fell in love with him, but later got amnesia because of her father's scheme backlashed, though finally regained memories she is embarassed to admit that she's still in love with him since she thought that she have been betraying him by forgotting about him. [non-virgin]
    2. Witch noble girl (hero ex #2): is agreeing getting into political marriage with him but the deal is called off since the noble #1's amnesiac incident [non-virgin#2]
    3. Elf: A virgin who loves him but too shy to admit she's a virgin even though have been living for thousand years.
    4. Dragon: Naive virgin dragon she loves him and want to have his child but can't properly convey it, he misunderstood it and thought the signal is for his friend the magic otaku guy.
    5. Mind reader girl: She likes him and attached to him. She's the only one who knows the girls are actually gunning for him.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  4. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    are you work from insurance Agency?

5. crimsonwolf8439

crimsonwolf8439 My generation has come and gone...

Reading List:
    Link
    Says the NTR Sect leader.

6. Atamahead027

Atamahead027 Pleasure Research Club President

Reading List:
    Link
    the bane of NTR story....the moment i saw this thread title.....i got depresed

7. Dragn555

Dragn555 Writer of Unnecessary Essays

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't even read the novel and I feel frustrated.

Nitpicking Reader likes this.
  8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it, dropped it, read this thread, moved on from it....

So this story is about a 30+ old dude who looks just like your next door uncle who seems to have OP skills, healing mainly, and is a typical Jap virgin freak. And the saga of how the
    Princess tries to Lesbian-fy all the girls next to MC
    continues....

9. Aruhara

Aruhara New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how about the maid girl? tell me about her please

10. Aruhara

Aruhara New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about the maid girls how did she fall in love?

11. serokun

serokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is already an OP Wizard with high mana yet still trying to master the path of Wizardry passed 30+ yrs old xD ** pissed with the MC **

12. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the LN spoiler?

13. make_me_popular

make_me_popular New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what volume did Ester lose her memories?

14. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Welcome Back Sadpanda!

Reading List:
    Link
    Start of Volume 6.

Earl Bitch offers Cian/Zophie to Tanaka but he refuses, the Earl spreads the info to other nobles. Richard (Lolibitch's father) calls Tanaka and offers him Cian, but he refuses, eventually revealing he is a virgin and he wants to do it first with a virgin. Richard thinking she is a virgin says he will call a maid to check, they took out her clothes and it's revealed she is indeed not a virgin, which is also a problem since she is a noble.

Lolibitch who was already being punished after she bombed her own house and her parents, finds Cian naked in between her father and Tanaka and questions what is happening, she gets agitated but Richard activates the tool to inhibit her magic and movements and leaves her to learn that she should respect her parents more.

Richard takes Tanaka to introduce him to other nobles. Cian also arrives, now in a dress, still continuing the story of marriage to keep appearances, even though that won't happen. Lolibitch arrives and witness Cian again seemingly stealing the guy she loves and gets enraged, she uses all her magic even with the inhibiting tool. The tool is destroyed and she falls down. When she wakes up, she lost the memories of the latest months, so she doesn't even remember the Dragon quest and stuff, and thinks of Allen as her boyfriend.

15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok can anyone tell me what’s is up with the maid chick Sophie? Does she or does she not fall in love with the MC?

16. Decornix

Decornix New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So,there's no actual NTR here? Only Romcom drama?

17. phreakinsane

phreakinsane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude if FMC screws another guy like you describe it's a form of NTR.

NTR is sick and twisted. Im glad you guys are happy with it but please don't brush it off as not. From what you've all mentioned in this forum I am already literally sick to my stomach. No way I'd read it.

Thank you for the heads up.

To the vast majority (normies who loath infidelity) getting cucked in any form is NTR. There is no difference to us.

When you say there is no NTR to me it implies there is only wholesome devoted relationships between MC and any love interests.

I understand your argument on a nit picking level may perhaps have ground, but then removing those tags is highly misleading to those of us who have no desire to go through the mindfucking disappointment and trauma of reading about infidelity in a story.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  18. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

I'm sorry, but no. If I meet a girl for the first time, and find out she's fucking her BF later that day, that's not NTR. It's not even cucking. The literal definition of NTR and cucking requires the other party to actually give a shit about you in the first place.....I understand if you guys want to be soft and think any slight makes it automatically NTR, but that's not how words work. You can't just change the meaning of shit to make it convenient to your world view, cucking/ntr is ONLY when you and the other party have mutual feeling for each other, and 1 party decides to have sex with, or get with another person. You don't need to be dating, married or anything, childhood friend NTR is a popular trope after all, but they need to at least like each other.

Cryarc likes this.
  19. Rimu

Rimu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does Sophia the maid still virgin?
    I’ve read some comment that her virginity was taken by another man at volume 7. Is it true?
    and is it just one time only sex? Or is there will be multiple times?
    Then that means Sophia is the one that make this novel NTR.
    Ugh it’s weighing on my mind since I’ve read the latest translation.
    Her character is growing to be more bold, friendly and also has pervert thoughts .
    If it’s true, then she is progressing into a real slut.

20. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been so long since the last time I read this from syosetu, but if I remember it right up to the 'ending' there's no NTR, the girls pretty much sticks to him while he's being a pain in the ass virgin obsessed ossan untill the end, he's still chasing for the maid while she still said she wanted mr.perfect to appear but nobody comes up to her other than our MC and she's kind of on the fence with him while rejecting him verbally... The girls are actually thirsty for him and wanted to have sex with him, but alas he's a dumbass lol.