Spoiler The Baby Raising a Devil / The Baby Raises a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MikotoP, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    THE BABY RAISING A DEVIL
    8722A79A-BFDF-467D-B6B0-8CD28AFA279D.jpeg

Three regressions, 4th life.

Although she was prophesied and raised as the child of fate, she was sacrificed when the real child of fate appears.

‘This country is no good, let’s defect!’

LeBlaine chooses to be adopted to earn money until defecting. There was nothing wrong this far, but the place she chose was a family full of villains. She tried to trick those bad guys in order to live comfortably before defecting…

“My daughter is the cutest in the world.”

“Give her the building. She can use it as her bathroom.”

“It’s okay, Leblaine told me not hit you, but she didn’t say not to kill you?”

“Who made my sister cry!”

‘…they’re spiralling out of control, what should I do?’

“You can’t hit or kill people just because you don’t like them.”

My family was quiet even though I purposely looked sad.

‘Then there’s nothing I can do!’

I looked back at my family with a sharp gaze and said solemnly.

“I’m going to sleep without a blanket.”

“I’m wrong, kid!”

“I’m sorry!”

“I won’t kill anyone!”

Good.

Table of Contents

More Details

Edited by @aldrim_

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    Yukari_me, AnniePoo, Am_elf and 4 others like this.
  3. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father and brothers are so hot :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

AnniePoo, BrytteM and tisifone21 like this.
  4. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    due to the miserable previous lives suffering from hungry, mistreat, begging for love, struggling to be alive but failed, she don't believe in love, in family anymore
    in this life, all she wanted is earn money and run away to live her own life not as the fake child of destiny or as part of any family
    As she try to please the duke's family to make sure she has a place to stay until she can run away, she success in winning their heart and have good relations
    But she still chose to have a business secretly and did make a fortune, she didn't stop her run away plan
    Though the one who knew her secret suggest her to reconsider, since others knew the family loves her, she refuse. She didn't want to get hurt again
    Until one day she woke up from a nightmare, seeing everyone worried about heri , feeling they do care about her, she decide to change her mind, give love one more chance to believe in family once more

5. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!! I'm glad she didn't go through with the plan to run away. Can you tell me about LeBlaine's meeting with the brothers??

6. Kimichi03

Kimichi03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an english or spanish translation anywhere.

Scarletheart likes this.
  7. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is that guy from manhwa, the one with blonde hair and red eyes??

Hypothon likes this.
  8. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After living in the duke’s castle, LeBlaine first won the maids heart. In her second life, she was abused and even have no food or proper clothes, but none of the maids reach out to her, so she thought it is important to win their heart in order to live better in case the family treat her badly, especially the maids here seemed nicer and warmer to her.
    (While she has a good relationship with the maids and buy presents only for the maids, the duke was jealous XD)
    When Leblaine was facing danger, the maids rescue her from human smuggler who tried to kidnapped her, which expose their identity. LeBlaine found out that all of her maids were criminals before working in the castle, ranging from usury, gangster to killer! Because the so called villaious duke hire people only based on their ability regardless of their background, the castle became a perfect place for criminals to stay or say hide, this is also why the human smuggler was in the castle.

9. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the ML of the story, handsome and have magic power
    He was once the crown price since he is the son of the queen, but after the queen died, the queen's father rebel, wanted to give his grandchild the throne. Grandfather failed, was killed, and ML was deprived from the crown price's place and kind of casted out from the palace even though he is still a prince.
    LeBlaina ran into him accidently several times,she has the power to go through the magic barrier set by ML, she even comfort him when he's crying since she think he's a poor child, and they become friends
    But at first LeBlaine hide her identity, faking that she is the duke daughter's servant using her brother's name

Tiis_Ganda, nyxzi, AnniePoo and 68 others like this.
  10. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Any fluffy moments when they grow up??
    And when Blondie will fall for MC??

BrytteM likes this.
  11. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t open kakao page , where to read this

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    more info please about ML and how he fall for our MC, and vice versa?:bloblove::blob_plusone:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  13. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler about the family please. Also please give spoiler on the 3 people on the promo manhua where she asks who those people. Thank you ❤️

Mikaa likes this.
  14. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LeBlain as a flase-destined child,had little power in her previous life
    In this life, however, she found herself having stronger power and that she can summon devil with her power through some precious stone/mineral
    Each stone contains different devil, and could use only once to summon
    Each devil has different ability, also different wishes. LeBlain has to fulfill their wish to receive what the devil can give her
    The three people is the gift from one devil, although the devil will leave after fulfilling the wish, the gift will stay, and those people are one of the gift for LeBlian to choose from
    The three people(presumably famous people in history) are excellent in different field ex.nurse,emporor LeBlain can choose one to summon in the future who wouldn't leave

15. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have the initial incidents of her eating bread and all been shared ?

BrytteM and syofiaa like this.
  16. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First life she was adopted by a warrior, who was considered a upright man,live a thrifty life not to waste money
    When LeBlain begged him to buy a teddy bear, he told her to save the money and donate it for the needed, since a teddy bear is unnecessary
    LeBlain always did what he said in order to be praise by him
    However it turned out that he isn't just don't express his feelings or have good heart to help those in need, he just doesn't love LeBlain and only want to give her what she need to be alive
    When the true destiny child appears, he immediately buy her a teddy bear and show all his love on her
    LeBlain accept it though, she think anyway shy is a false-destiny child, the true one of course should receive all the love
    LeBlain ended up dying as a sacrifice to the devil for the true destiny child
    The second life, she was adopted by a scholar with well reputation, but he actually is a bastard who mistreated her, shouting, hitting, not giving her food or proper clothes, none of the family member nor the maids pitty her instead all the people were harsh on her
    Especially when they found out she's a false destiny child, she was regarded useless and more severely they treated her
    Even when other found she was mistreated and she went to the hospital, he denied it and destroy all her medical record
    She ended up being abused to death
    Due to the miserable previous lives, she decided not to be adopted and ran away
    A child with no money, no place to go, no ability to feed herself, she live as a beggar wandering in the street
    She ended up starving to death

17. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shoved the raws into google translate lolololol with a bit of editing.
    **is when she speaks to herself.
    [] makes no sense but it's what google translate gave me

The women brought me to the bathroom and took my uncomfortable clothes off.
    I gave in.
    "Please call me Leah, child" [said baby but that sounds weird lolol]
    "Alright"
    "Are you excited to have fun playing in the warm water?"
    "Yeah"
    "Ok, be good"
    "Of course."
    Leah patted my back and I got into the water. Soon after, the maids came in and started bathing me. It was very comfortable to sit up in the warm water and wash away all the dirt. It was a little difficult to endure all the hands washing me [translated to greasy bubbles]
    "Stay still!"
    I don't want to be hated. [raws say "annoying is hated"]
    A child who does not receive parent's attention needs the help of servants to live. I knew this from experience.
    The maids' hands were very fast and skillful. That's how I was able to endure the amount of time it took to wash my hair. It wasn't difficult.
    ** "The duke isn't a bad guy, much better than my last father." ["Duke Dubble is a bad guy, but it's not crap like the Duke of Balua"]
    **"He hasn't hit me and gave me servants of my own."
    My opinion of him raised slightly ["Dubble's crush on the floor increased slightly"]
    After the bath was over, Leah put me into warm clothes.
    The clothes that the Duke's maid gave to me are gorgeous, but they're bothersome and big. It was uncomfortable but it was still really pretty! [it was uncomfortable but it was very comfortable]
    While Leah closed the buttons on my clothes, a murmur amongst the maids broke out.
    "Will the duke really adopt this child?"
    "No matter how much the emperor commands it, he's not one who will follow orders immediately."
    "But she's a child of destiny... that means..."
    The maid looked at the door and whispered.
    "Maybe it's a mistake? The amount of divine power in that baby's body is far too small." ["There are many opinions that the trust is misinterpreted. The amount of divine power inherent in your baby's body is too small."]
    **That was why my old father had no qualms about abusing me. Many people didn't believe that I was a child of destiny.
    "To think she might actually be fake!"
    While thinking so, the maid's chatter continued.
    "Besides, the duke is not on good terms with the church. Adoption would be difficult-." [Besides, dubble is not good with the Vatican and me. Adoption is difficult for me-"
    "Stop."
    Leah ended the conversation between the maids with a sharp tug.
    "We shouldn't discuss this in front of the poor child."
    Leah warned the maids by glaring at them and handed a plate to me. [lea warned the maids by staring and handed the mug over to me]
    "Here, take it." [Now, have it]
    Her voice was soft and I was relieved. [My voice was tender and I was a little relieved.]
    It would be difficult to live if you were shunned by the servants like how I once was in the past. Fortunately, Leah is high ranking amongst the staff and has taken a liking to me.
    Even if the servants disliked me, they can't do anything if Leah has my back.
    "Leah is a good person! She even gives me food!"
    I was hungry but when I looked at what was on the plate my eyes lit up.
    My god, this is chocolate!
    It was an expensive product that I didn't have the pleasure of trying in my old life. As a beggar I could only watch others eat it.
    In my first life, my father was frugal and didn't buy any luxury items.
    When I was abused, obviously my father wouldn't give me something like this.

This is only half of chapter 2 lol
    lmk if i should continue <3__<3

18. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens in this life when the real child of destiny shows up? And does she get some sort of retribution or revenge on the ones who adopted and abused her before?

19. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopping someone has more spoilers of this novels, I’m happy that there is someone who picked up this for translation I wanted to read this story since long ago

20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers on Mina. Was she just a good girl who just minded her own business? Did she get revenge on the scholar parent? I don't care about the stupid knight dad.

syofiaa likes this.