Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Medea has a reawakening again in Psyche's body??

2. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you so much! I suppose that's Helio and Psyche in Medea body. I kind of shipping Helio x Psyche instead of Medea, because consider Medea and Helio relationship, they are more like brother and sister rather than lovers. And I think Psyche and Helio would make a great couple, they can both workship and support Medea together.

SterryNight likes this.
  3. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for the link
    I think it goes like that:
    - Psyche and Heli is stuck in the garden when Medea came back
    - They have to think of a way to sneak back into the castle. Otherwise the prince will think they helped Medea (in Psyche's body)
    - The only option is Heli will carry Psyche and climb back using the tree
    - To cover his exhaustion, they performed an act of making out. It also gives them an excuse why they have been absent

I just think base on the picture ^^

RakaSarkar and MiserableSOUL like this.
  4. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I'm neutral about Helio x Psyche. The thing Psyche really need after her terrible past (imprisoned for 19 years, having a psychopath as fiance) should be exploring the world and loving herself, not a lover. Psyche has no love for herself, from what I see. She isn't proud of herself, and wanted to be loved so much. She should learn to love herself foremost, and not try to appease everyone and measure herself to the other's love (something Medea is great at)

However, it's really nice to see Psyche and Helio form a genuine friendship. As far as I see, they are each other's first true friend. Well, they have Medea. But Medea is more like someone they worship than a friend at their level. Helio, as in chap 18 and 19, never expresses anything to Medea except the adoration and care. Meanwhile, he could show his frustration and converse with Psyche as a comrade. They are more freely to act around each other than they are before Medea. I hope this could grow :)

5. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's too early to ship someone with anyone. We've been served with lots of manipulations, controls, and betrayals ever since the beginning, so I think at this point, Medea & Psyche romancing anyone would be too shallow for a story this great (and exciting) with so many plot twists hidden. I could only support the girls be in familial/true friendship with Helio my boy than romance coz that's the most suitable relationship for all of them imo.

Looking forward for when those three could slap the brain out of that fvker prince reaaally bad. :blobcat_knife:

6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the assassination attempt was just to awaken spyche power or he just wanted to kill her ?

7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the new raws he looks legitimately surprised she survived. So I think the intent was to killl her

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    DOHere and KathyClysm like this.
  8. lucefer

lucefer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for chap 18 19:
    Medea told Pysche that your Yialos is dead (Yes I want him dead too FOR REAL)
    Pysche and Helio was stucked outside since the prince ordered to close the door and keep all the guests inside with his fake ass reason. He went to the garden with Medea, when he saw his pal, he use his pal's sword and destroyed his pal's face so no one will know his identity and their connection.

Again, H&P (I'll just call them like this for shorter) want to get in without any suspicious, H was like there's one way but half I want to do it, half don't want to, P like we don't have time for that, can you see the situation, we don't have choice. You can see the couple before them also similar.

I strongly agree that Pysche need more development for herself, she is way too naive and loyal to anyone show her kindness, she needs to improve to protect herself and Medea's body too. H is still deeply in love with M, so I hardly feel anything in their ship for the time being.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  9. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for your spoilers :blobgift:
    The thing I see is, as he is now, H is very undeveloped. His life is spinning around Medea. His world only has Medea, and no one else (maybe except only the maid)
    That's where I hope P will help him grow. Weak, scared and naive as she is, I think she has much more willpower between two of them. In fact, she has been leading him around several times, stopping him from taking his own life (Maybe H is a puppy by nature. He is used to be led around :blob_grin:) Their tragic pasts are what make their world so small. I think this is a chance for them both grow :blobsmilehappyeyes:

P.S. Chap 19 is like a show of Oscar nominees to me :blobjoy: They are all actors/actresses

Ariess, komo komo, Shinxyra and 5 others like this.
  10. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good theory maybe that’s the case , but I wonder why he didn’t marry medea& make her love him instead and gain her house power! That would be easier

11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hes acutally wants psyches power. The necklace he gave her was going to absorb her power when she got killed

12. dance_monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahaha fortunately his plan didn’t succeed, the FL medea is promising i have faith that she will have some character development in next chapters cuz she is the Strong amazing Medea
    to be honest i start to like and so excited for the ML i got bored and depressed from typical CEO bastard ML where he is totally *asshoul I’m excited to see what is his next move since he just found out his scheme failed and underestimated her

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  13. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems to me in the raw that the power is now with Psyche in Medea's body, as it belongs to the soul. Is that correct?

14. dance_monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s Very convincing
    Tell me what’s gonna happen in the row I’m eager to know

15. Novelplease

Novelplease Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also hoping that medea and heli will end up together. But unfortunately i think my ship will sink even before it gets to even start sailing. He's loyal to her but i think he'll fall in love with Psyche
    I hope my premonition is wrong.

Ecstasy and Samsamsam11 like this.
  16. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^I agree too. ngl for some reason i just really want medea and heli to end up. hope my ship won't sink before it even starts to sail!!!

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what power exactly is Psyche supposed to have?
    Btw, any more spoilers from the latest chapters?:aww:

Samsamsam11 likes this.
  18. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    She has holy power which only the church has. From what I see so far, it could be used to heal wounds, cure poison, whatever you think the cleric could do in RPG.

It's confirmed that the power moved to Medea's body, along with Psyche's soul. She attemped to use it to cure Medea's mother.

However, Psyche's body is in a bad shape without her power. Medea keeps getting nosebleed. Psyche and Heli start to practice sword again. Psyche determines to become stronger and live on. Heli commented that it's strange how HE's the one who taught Medea's body to use sword again.

Heli is in terrible shape. He keeps having nightmare about Medea's death. At the same time, he somewhat became concious of the kiss Psyche gave him (in Medea's body) It's funny to me that Psyche thinks nothing about that. She has too many things in her mind now

bochucha, aoerax, Samsamsam11 and 8 others like this.
  19. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I Really ship Heli with real Medea, i think it’s too cliche if he end up with Psyche.

20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean even when the 3 of them were hanging around, it was explicitly shown and said Heli disliked Psyche, so I don't think he'll start liking her later. Besides, he loves Medea the most, she's literally his most important person and the only important person for him. So I'm gonna be really disappointed if he ends up with Psyche, but I don't imagine that'll happen with how much he adores Medea.